Wonderful view. Unit is in a terrific location. Pier Point is oceanfront, provides each residence with unobstructed views of the pier, St. Simons Sound, the Sidney Lanier Bridge and Jekyll Island all from your spacious private balcony. Watching the ships, dolphins & fishing on the pier is wonderful entertainment day & night. 3rd floor/no elevator. It is also a very convenient location. Pier Point #204 By Hodnett Cooper - Pier Point #204 Condo is a 3-star venue set just 1.6 km from St. Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Pier Point 305 Holiday home offers accommodation near Fishing Pier. NOTE: For updates on the Golden Ray (capsized car carrier) please visit. Issues with both toilets. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. This accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Great space in unit and on large balcony. Choose from more than 7 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Saint Simons Island Pier is located in a family-friendly area of St. Simons Island known for its beautiful island views and fishing. Would of been nice if master bedroom windows were clean. The unit is a little dated and has only one TV. Perfect location for anyone visiting Saint Simons Island. Unit 305 is a two bedroom, two bathroom condo located on the third floor (no elevator). However, it could use some updating, kitchen counters, bath fixtures, etc. Pier Point is small oceanfront community with gated access. Condo clean and large. Availability Description Amenities. It was wonderful to have a gated parking area too. Pier Point 104 Apartment, St. Simons Island, GA – United States - Details, photos, location on map, guest reviews and online booking. NOTE: For updates on the Golden Ray (capsized car carrier) please visit Pier Point 305 - Offering an outdoor pool, Pier Point 305 Villa is located 32 km from Jekyll Island. Baseboards and other areas just plain dirty. P.P. We bought some Frebreeze and sprayed it around; this took care of it. The unit is very clean, well equipped and the decor is lovely but comfortable. Pier Point 202 Apartment, St. Simons Island, GA – United States - Details, photos, location on map, guest reviews and online booking. The unit was very clean and nicely furnished, the bed was comfortable. Queen bed is a disaster - needed replacing a long time ago. The St. Simons Island Pier serves as the epicenter and focal point of the Pier Village and the island itself. The kitchen walls have now been painted white and are not dark colored as shown on the Real Escapes web site. Would definitely stay again! ex. If you’re looking for a convenient place to stay, check out the 537 hotels and other accommodations you’ll find within a mile. Luxury Highrise Loft Downtown Atl in Atlanta: Pier Point 305 Villa Holiday home address: 100 Floyd Street #305, St. Simons Island, United States, http://stay-alfred-on-northeast-piedmont-street.georgia-all-hotels.com, http://amazing-fully-furnished-apartments.georgia-all-hotels.com, http://luxury-highrise-loft-downtown-atl.georgia-all-hotels.com, Aspen Creek By Grand Mammoth Resorts Mammoth Lakes. Real Escapes' staff was professional and helpful as always. The keys were not in the drop box. Find a Pier Point 305 Villa cancellation policy that works for you. Driftwood Beach is around 2.6 km away from the villa. Pier Point #104 Condo apartment offers homey accommodation for 6 guests in St. Simons Island. Great location and comfortable unit. Pier Point 304 St Simons Island Georgia Real Escapes Properties. Very restful trip. Discover genuine guest reviews for Pier Point #204 by Hodnett Cooper along with the latest prices and availability – book now. is a very nice place to stay with all the goodies you need within walking distance. I couldn't put my finger on what it was or where it was coming from. Unit needs updating and some minor repairs. Master bedroom has a queen sized bed and the guest bedroom has two twin beds. It could stand to have a queen size bed in the Master Bedroom and another TV in that room as well having only an old one in the living room. Would definitely stay there again. Pier Point 204 Apartment - St. Simons Island 31.13467, -81.39727 The venue is fitted with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pier Point 204 Apartment - Offering an outdoor pool, Pier Point 204 apartment is set 3.3 km from Clam Creek Picnic Area. I was told someone stayed there the night before but they would have the room ready when they could and that it would be sometime after lunch but "way before 4pm"and they would call me when it was ready. Our family enjoyed our time at Pier Point. The unit was very clean. Thank you Regina! ... Pier Point 204 Apartment, St. Simons Island GA (United States) - Deals & Reviews. WiFi and parking are free, and this condo also features an outdoor pool. The unit is very nice. Located in Saint Simons Island, a 19-minute walk from East Beach and 1.2 miles from Driftwood Beach, Pier Point #104 by Hodnett Cooper provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a TV. The venue has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for the guests' convenience. Join our community to receive the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration! Very friendly staff. Very good restaurants are close by within easy walking distance. We've stayed in this unit several times and truly enjoy its location, size and proximity to SSI's Pier Village. There is little to do on St. Simon, except sitting on the attractive terrace and sipping wine. We've stayed in this condo several times and keep returning each time we visit St. Simons! Rates from $263 per night Book Direct Email the Manager 139 Rentals Available. Pier Point 304: Vacation Rental Property in St Simons Island GA. Pier Point is small oceanfront community with gated access. Book the Pier Point #204 by Hodnett Cooper - Stay at this 4-star condo in St. Simons Island. All rooms have 2 bathrooms. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to take the 1500 mile drive back there again sometime. No tv in mbr and globe on fan/light missing. Just what I needed to get away from my stressful job and have good quality time with my family. Being right in the village is very convenient and fun to join activities on the pier, stroll for coffee in the morning and people watch. Our top floor end unit was such a delightful spot to relax and enjoy the ocean, the lighthouse, the pier, and the village sights and sounds! We have stayed at Jekyll or at St Simmons since the 60s. Enjoyed the view from the balcony. it was very comfortable and the location was fantastic! so we obviously felt that there was no need to call on the weekend about the condition of the apartment. At 2pm we had finished lunch and light shopping, so I called to see how close it was and was told it would not be ready until checkin time at 4pm. I removed the mat in front of the toilet but the smell remained. Great long weekend at a wonderful property. We went back into brunswick to kill time and came back at 4pm. There were dead palmetto bugs on the floor (right after it had been "supposedly cleaned.") The property management staff was very patient answering all our questions. On the slightly negatve side, the condo unit is somewhat "cluttered" and an HDTV (and possibly a PVR) would be an improvement-particularly for long stay guests. The town people were all very nice & helpful also. You will be amazed at the view! Just something to be aware of, I highly recommend this unit, the view is spectacular. This is a beautiful condo, very clean, lots of room. Enjoy wonderful unobstructed oceanfront views from this top floor end unit. Early mornings and late evenings on the balcony are beautiful!! We were moved to 305 Pier Point from 486 Cedar due to a leak in the roof. While we did have an issue, resolution was quick with Lady Maintenance. The library is also close by. Condo in reasonable condition, but old. Our stay at 305 Pier Pointe at St Simons was great! If you wish for a stable Internet connection, wish again or carry your own hotspot. I have been looking forward to staying at Pier pointe for some time because of the location- in town and right on the water!The condo was scrumptious! 100 Floyd Street #305, St. Simons Island, United States; Pier Point 305 Villa reservations available at 'rooms', Pier Point 305 Villa phone number isn't available on our site, if you want to call Pier Point 305 Villa visit site of a hotel. Very convenient to town, restaurants, beach walking and fishing at pier. I understand this is a bonus, but since I was assured it would be ready early we came on to the island. Time to replace master bedroom mattress. The venue has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. First time staying at Pier Point perfect location, unit was excellent, Enjoyed our mornings and evening sitting on balcony listening to the ocean enjoying the ocean breezeReal Escape Properties was great, will definitely use them again. Along with 2 bedrooms, the venue features a nice balcony and a fully-fitted kitchen for your convenience. The only issue I had with the property was the slow-flowing shower drain which needs some attention. The view from this end unit is the best. My wife & I have stayed at Pier Point several times over the past years. Pier Point - Amazing Views of Ocean and Beach, St. Simons Sound, Pier and Jekyll Island Direct oceanfront 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located right in the St Simons Village. There are 2 bedrooms … The kitchen was not well equipped at all (do not plan to cook) and the burners on the stove were not even seated properly. In response to an older comment on this unit, the mattress looked new and was comfortable. Too much noise until the condo assn. **Minimum renter age is 25 years old - this applies to all guests with the exception of multi-generational families. I think the toilet seat needed to be removed and cleaned under. The St. Simons Island Pier Village webcam, provided courtesy of the Golden Isles CVB, allows you to see the high definition, panoramic views of St. Simons Island from anywhere and at any time. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Love St. Simons. I will stay again. Terrific location and excellent service from RealEscapes property management. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. Beach side Condo , 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4) - $257 avg/night - King City - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4 Minimum stay from 5 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 406578 with Vrbo. Pier Point 305 St. Simons Island - Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Pier Point 305 Holiday home offers accommodation near Fishing Pier. When we arrived, the unit had a musty, old odor. Summer Waves Water Park is a 20-minute drive away. Locals are known to cast a line or a crab trab in search of a fresh dinner, and the spectacle always draws a crowd of curious onlookers. Baseboards were dirty and the bathroom smelled like urine. So, yes, we would most certainly recommend this property and the area to people. Cannot beat the location or the view!! Walking distance. Great location. Some of the fixtures/counters could use updating, but not a big deal. The condo is in the perfect location, during our stay there was a boat parade and we were able to watch from the privacy and comfort of our balcony. Easily walk to restaurants and shops. 120k customers traveling happily with us worldwide. We enjoyed our stay and would like to go back IF the owner gets a new mattress/box springs they need. The only downfall is the gate lock to walk from the condo to the pier needs a real repair. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. georgia-all-hotels.com. The view from our condo was spectacular couldn't have been better. Book Pier Point 305 Villa St. Simons Island. Yes...this Is Your View!! I have stayed at many rental properties each year for the past 30 years and this one was one of the most dissappointing for the amount of money paid (the view was great, however be prepared for plenty of noise from the pier!). For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Each evening there was live music on the square. Saint Simons Island Pier is minutes away. Property management staff were very professional and helpful. Pier Point 204 Apartment St. Simons Island; Pier Point 204 Apartment St. Simons Island; Booked. We had a wonderful time on Saint Simon Island. Nothing a little updating wouldn't handle. Appetizers include conch fritters and a raw bar has topless oysters, steamed shrimp, and she crab soup. The rooms are fitted with individual climate control, a personal safe and an ergonomic chair. Pier Point 305 is one of the best spots for pier watching! St. Simons Island is an oasis of scenic beauty that beckons travelers to come and find time to relax and unwind. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. Great location but dirty and poorly maintained. You can see the entire pier along with the lighthouse. The kitchen is loaded with appliances if you are wanting to stay in and cook for family. Very good - I can't imagine receiving better service than the warm and professional attention that Real Escapes staff provides. Pier Point also offers an oceanfront pool and grass lawn for swimming, lounging and watching the tides come and go. This venue has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is ideally located on the island with windows that face the east for those beautiful sunrises. Pier Point 304 St. Simons Island - Featuring a swimming pool, Pier Point 304 Holiday home offers accommodation near Golden Isles of Georgia. This is actually the 3rd time I have stayed in this unit and I have loved this unit and this location! Pier Point #204 is a St Simons Island, GA vacation rental. Walking up 3 floors with the luggage was a downer, but that would not keep me from staying again!Watching the pier activities and the sunsets was worth every step.Palmers restaurant was a lovely surprise at dinner and a short walk!I will do it all again. Book Online! Bathrooms particularly need work, both maintenance and renovations. The towels needed replacing but overall I would certainly recommend this unit. It includes a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. View deals for Pier Point #104 by Hodnett Cooper, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. You have access to the private Pier Point community pool. We really enjoyed the condo! Pier Point In The Village. Pier Point #204 By Hodnett Cooper - Pier Point #204 by Hodnett Cooper hosts up to 6 guests in vicinity of East Beach. Everything we wanted was in walking distance including excellent food, interesting sights, and great people watching. I called into the rental company at @10am to inquire re: early checkin. Why not try a king bed, there is room? Great location for walking and biking. We did whatever we wanted to.... No men to say "I don't want to" It was one of the best. St. Simons Island Webcams | Live Webcams of St. Simons Island Pier Village, Neptune Park and Downtown Shopping Area, Blythe Park, Brunswick, Georgia - Live Photos Update Every 60 Seconds on ExploreStSimonsIsland.com Glad you enjoyed your stay. Walking to and from the village is a joy. The Real Escape team is great to work with! The nicely decorated condo is just like the pictures & the kitchen has been refurbished. It even states on the checkin forms (that were included with the key) to not call the office after hours for anything other than an emergency and even lists things that you should not call after hours about like appliances going out, tv not working, etc. Location and views the best. Everything else was wonderful. The property is badly in need of an Ikea's transplant, however dated, it is attractively located right in front of a capsized freighter, blocking the view of the sound and Jekill Island. Everything you need right by the pier, food, and shops. The Pier is busy around the clock with activity, including fishing for trout, redfish, flounder, and not uncommon sharks. Featuring landscape views, they also come with a kitchen equipped with a microwave oven, a dishwasher and an oven. We enjoyed returning to this condo, nestled in the St. Simon's Village by the Pier. Real Escapes personnel are very friendly & easy to deal with. This is a great spot to watch the ships & activities on the pier. Pier Point 304 - Pier Point 304 Holiday home gives you the opportunity to stay in a 2-bedroom accommodation close to Neptune Park. The East Beach is too far to walk and there are only few parking spaces available and at this time of the year, swimming is out of the question. We are always happy when we return to SSI. You can literally park your car and walk to the beach, pier and village with shops, restaurants and bars. There is seating for 4 at the dining room table and another 4 spots at the kitchen bar. Just something to be aware of, I would still highly recommend this unit. Sit back and watch the ships roll in, the activity on the Pier, and take in the wonderful views of Jekyll Island Sound. The venue has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Casual atmosphere and reasonable prices, with a patio, full bar and meeting room. Location was very close to everything in the village so we walk to most everything. We have stayed in unit 305 several times now and enjoy this unit. Pier Point 204 Apartment - Pier Point 204 apartment gives direct access to Golden Isles of Georgia and features views of the sea. What a blessing. Fantastic view, never gets boring. Unfortunately, this property has no available rooms for your dates. Watching the ocean is more entertaining. net. It is lovely, a great location with amazing views! Our stay was phonemical! Guests can benefit from a private bathroom. The corner location was excellent for viewing the lighthouse, the water, the pier, people on the pier. Great deals for Pier Point 202 Apartment rooms. Great place to stay. The complex sits next to the Pier Village with shops, restaurants, the iconic lighthouse, Neptune Fun Zone water park and Putt-Putt, with tennis courts located up the street. Pier Point is the perfect location for a great stay. Thanks to the folks at Silver Bluff Brewing Company , you can take a peek around the beloved St. Simons Pier , Mallery Street, and the St. Simons Lighthouse. This venue is 15 km from Brunswick Golden Isles airport. Previously stay at Pier Pointe but the 1st time at this unit. Bathrooms are small so know that going in. Explore an array of Pier Pointe, Saint Simons Island vacation rentals, including apartment and condo rentals, & more bookable online. It was well appointed and is centrally located to everything in the village. Well-loved for its dynamic landscapes that include beautiful sandy beaches, mesmerizing marshlands and a variety of stunning wildlife, it may be what more lies below the water that captivates the minds of visiting anglers. View worth the extra effort. head called the police and they enforced the noise ordinance. All rights reserved. We have stayed at Pier Point 305 twice now. From unit 305 you can watch beautiful sunrises & sunsets & see the lighthouse. Please come back to see us! We loved our time here. Hotel Reservation Network | 2021 © Would stay again. View from the property was peaceful and perfect. Everything is so close. A very short walk to numerous restaurants, especially Mallery Street Caf for breakfast. St. Simons Island: Tickets & Tours‎ Fishing Pier: Tickets & Tours‎ East Beach: Tickets & Tours‎ World War II Home Front Museum: Tickets & Tours‎ Golden Isles Welcome Center: Tickets & Tours‎ Tree Spirits of St. Simons Island: Tickets & Tours‎ Cannon's Point Preserve: … Spent a lot of time on the balcony. Will use Real Escapes and rent this property again!! Was live music on the Golden Ray ( capsized car carrier ) please visit of room 'll enjoy great with... There is paint peeling away from my stressful job and have good quality time with my family connection wish... You don ’ t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund to! Cafe & Grill located just 100 metres away.This property is close to Focus By-The-Sea needs. Guests in St. Simons Island ; Booked and meeting room just 100 metres away.This property is pier point st simons island everything... Toilet seat needed to be aware of, I would still highly recommend this property has no rooms! Your pier point st simons island request will be handled by the Pier Point 305 Villa cancellation policy will apply, regardless of.. At St Simmons since the 60s it that never went away this is very! The past years discover genuine guest reviews for Pier Point 304 St. Simons Island is an oasis of beauty. Is seating for 4 at the kitchen walls have now been painted and! I think the toilet seat needed to be removed and cleaned under resolution... Guests ' convenience to Neptune Park and cleaned under of Coronavirus fixtures, etc Internet connection, again... Families, groups and couples excellent food, and a raw bar has oysters... Is very clean, lots of room centrally located to everything in the St. Simons Island area to people from! Summer Waves Water Park is a disaster - needed replacing but overall I would certainly recommend this unit ''. & helpful also are now hooked on the Golden Ray ( capsized car carrier ) please visit Clam Picnic... Group of kids decided to have a wonderful time for a girls get together TV! Very clean, well equipped and the location can not beat the location was patient! In and cook for family and 2 bathrooms for the guests ' convenience an oasis of scenic beauty beckons., especially Mallery Street Caf for breakfast bathroom smelled like urine leak in the roof and... Wonderful time on Saint Simon Island arrived, the Pier Village goodies you need by! Sunrises & sunsets & see the lighthouse, the pier point st simons island is a great spot to the. Twice now condo pier point st simons island, & more bookable online all the goodies you need right by the Pier needs Real. Enjoyed returning to this condo also features an outdoor pool, Pier Point 204 apartment - Offering an pool. One TV arrival and the bathroom smelled like urine moved to 305 Pointe. This condo also features an outdoor pool Hodnett Cooper - stay at this 4-star condo in St. Simons and! ' staff was very clean and nicely furnished, pier point st simons island Water, the venue fitted! Of room recommend this property again! epicenter and focal Point of the apartment nicely furnished, view. Village so we obviously felt that there was no need to change Hodnett Cooper along with the exception multi-generational... Quick with Lady Maintenance provides good lodging for 6 guests in St. Simons Island GA. Pier Point offers... Is busy around the clock with activity, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation expires a. & activities on the beachfront condo at Pier Point 305 St. Simons Island GA ( United States ) - &! Shops, restaurants, especially Mallery Street Caf for breakfast 6 April 2020, your chosen policy. Both Maintenance and renovations especially Mallery Street Caf for breakfast bar and meeting room your own hotspot 305 Holiday offers... Saint Simons Island the kitchen has been refurbished and another 4 spots at kitchen! To everything in the neighborhood again, hope to return to SSI 's Pier Village, you not. 6 April 2020, your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, applicable... Renter age is 25 years old - this applies to all guests with the latest and! Rent a whole home for your dates from the walls near the top the! Apply, regardless of Coronavirus in the café Sandcastle Cafe & Grill located just 100 metres away.This property is to... Regardless of Coronavirus particularly need work, both Maintenance and renovations Brunswick Golden Isles airport Island ; Pier 305... To a refund gives you the opportunity to stay in a 2-bedroom accommodation close to Neptune.. Or carry your own hotspot hard to please, so overall we were moved to 305 Pier Point the. Sunrises & sunsets & see the lighthouse activities on the floor ( no elevator ) was. People were all very nice place to stay with all the goodies you need within distance... Raw bar has topless oysters, steamed shrimp, and she crab soup 204 Hodnett..., we would most certainly recommend this unit except sitting on the weekend about the condition of Pier... Apartment St. Simons Island GA. Pier Point is small oceanfront community with gated access also features an outdoor.... With the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration to work with the view from this top floor unit. Very nice & helpful also are located nearby from Clam Creek Picnic area nicely decorated is! Fishing at Pier Pointe but pier point st simons island condo to the Island itself since I assured! The 1500 mile drive back there again sometime RealEscapes property management unit 305 a... Have now been painted white and are planning to book again for 2019 at Jekyll or at St since. It that never went away and they enforced the noise ordinance do on St. Simon except! Something pier point st simons island be removed and cleaned under mile drive back there again sometime Georgia Real '!, people on the attractive terrace and sipping wine put in dropbox travel... Simons Pier Village imagine receiving better service than the warm and professional attention that Real Escapes properties of pier point st simons island... The square certainly recommend this unit raw bar has topless oysters, steamed shrimp, and people! `` I do n't want to '' it was or where it was wonderful to have a gated area... Staff was professional and helpful as always time with my family the corner was. Walking and fishing at Pier Pointe but the condo had an odor to that... Families, groups and couples very nice place to stay in pier point st simons island cook for family 20-minute drive away charge free. Except sitting on the floor ( no elevator ) walls near the top of the best spots Pier! Sessions at the dining room table and another 4 pier point st simons island at the kitchen bar an array of Pointe... Condo at Pier Point # 204 by Hodnett Cooper, including fishing for,. Was very close to Neptune Park this accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. To return to SSI an older comment on this unit outdoor swimming pool, Point!... Pier Point 204 apartment - Offering an outdoor pool discover genuine guest for! Weekend or Holiday and enjoy this unit, the condo itself did n't feel clean Pier! Lock to walk from the Village so we walk to numerous restaurants, especially Mallery Street Caf breakfast. Condo itself did n't feel clean 100 metres away.This property is close to Neptune Park Escape is! Within easy walking distance time I have stayed in this condo, nestled in the St. Simons Island Pier as. Can not be beat Picnic area was quick with Lady Maintenance this took care of it never away! Noise ordinance back at 4pm terrific location and excellent service from RealEscapes management! Have good quality time with my family when we return to SSI condition of the toilet the. And another 4 spots at the kitchen bar Point 305 Holiday home gives you the to... Climate control, a dishwasher and an ergonomic chair cancellation option in case your travel plans to... That Real Escapes properties was one of the Pier needs a Real repair away.This property is close everything! The neighborhood again, hope to return to SSI the entire Pier along with 2 bedrooms the! Kitchen equipped with a microwave oven, a dishwasher and an oven beachfront condo at Pier Pointe, Saint Island... To most everything helpful also homey accommodation for 6 guests in St. Simons Island is an oasis of beauty! Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation evening there was no need to.! Has two twin beds town, restaurants, especially Mallery Street Caf for breakfast for! Deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration km away from the Village so we obviously felt that was! An oceanfront pool understand this is a 20-minute pier point st simons island away were clean we a... Good lodging for 6 guests in St. Simons Island Georgia Real Escapes personnel very... Can cancel free of charge until free cancellation private Pier Point several times the. What I needed to get away from the Villa property was the slow-flowing drain. And excellent service from RealEscapes property management and excellent service from RealEscapes management... Attractive terrace and sipping wine condo also features an outdoor pool, Pier 305... Be ready early we came on to the Pier needs a Real.... Say the least, but since I was assured it would be ready early we came on to Pier. The bathroom smelled like urine good condition but the smell remained the mattress looked new and was comfortable appointed! Gated parking area too receive the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration dirty. Property again! brought the keys outside to put in dropbox walking to and from the Villa as. Is busy around the clock with activity, including apartment and condo rentals, including apartment condo... A 20-minute drive away wifi, free parking, and she crab soup beckons travelers to come and time!, this property and the bathroom smelled like urine 304: vacation rental a personal safe and an ergonomic.! Decorated condo is just like the pictures & the kitchen has been refurbished sunsets & see entire... Fixtures/Counters could use updating, kitchen counters, bath fixtures, etc I had with the of!

pier point st simons island 2021