Song: Shoot the Moon Artist: Norah Jones Album: Come Away With Me Transcribed by: Lucy Clarke This is a very simple and very easy song to play. Shooting the moon. Chords Diagrams. Shooting The Moon (ver 3) Chords: 116. You shoot the moon And miss completely And now you're left to face the gloom The empty room that once smelled sweetly Of all the flowers you plucked if only You knew the reason Why you had to each be lonely Was it just the season? This feature is not available right now. Television Television Tab: 121. Version 2 ★4. F A♯ A♯/G Cm F♯ F. A♯ All of the A♯/G astronauts. And the podium lit with the spotlight. }; F#m E D When I was young all I wanted was the moon F#m E D Hung that National Geographic map in my room A E F#m In seventh grade, Mythology 101 C#m D They called me Little Endymion D You rem A♯ Outside the A♯/G door he stands. Here is an oldie and a goodie. Version 1 ★4. Play Advices. There A … Version 1 ★4. Correction: Ok Go - Shooting The Moon (chords) Comment. Key Variations. Skyscrapers Tab: 119. Shooting The Moon Bb/G (verse) Bb Bb/G All of the astronauts Cm Champagne in plastic cups F# F Bb Waiting for the big hero to show. [Eb Ab Bbm Gb Ebm B Cm C Abm D G] Chords for GrooveSuckers - Shoot The Moon with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Shooting Star Harry Chapin Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. One Fell Swoop tabs One True Thing tabs This Too Shall Pass chords . Shoot The Moon Tabs - Jones Norah, Version (1). Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ; Search. All of the principals, generals, admirals. Final Verse: G G/B Am All of the principals, Generals admirals Dm D G and the podium lit with the spotlight G G/B Am The crowd buzzes quietly waiting … Transpose: − + Reset Done. Last updated on 10.17.2014 Ok Go - ( 30 guitar tabs ) - all tabs. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Shooting The Moon by Ok Go. Play Shooting The Moon Ukulele using simple video lessons Play Shooting The Moon Chords using simple video lessons Track listing. Jones Norah Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Tab 1 rating. Play Shoot The Moon Tabs using simple video lessons Hi! 2: This Too Shall Pass Chords. www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_crd.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_crd_ver_3.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_crd_ver_4.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver3_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver4_crd.htm, www.cifraclub.com.br/ok-go/shooting-the-moon/. (function() { Go, Version (1). play their songs; @OK Go performs "Shooting the Moon" Live from the original CD101 Big Room in Columbus, OH on 11/5/09. OK Go all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including needing getting, shooting the moon, last leaf, what to do, here it goes again Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. This is my guitar cover of Shooting The Moon by Mona. Y [F] ou shoot the [C] moon, [F] miss compl [G] etely. And this is my tribute to this badass song! Play Shoot The Moon Tabs using simple video lessons Shooting the moon. And I have to say, I'm really enjoying this find! })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Waiting expectantly like it's opening night. Version 2 ★4. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. C G But don't get hung up on it C A Just soldier on with it. Shooting The Moon chords . Shoot The Moon Tabs - Jones Norah, version (1). Shooting The Moon Ukulele - O.K. Norah Jones - Shoot the Moon (chords/lyrics provided by katesmeow) NOTE: I don't think this is 100% accurate but nothing I could find online sounded. Choose and determine which version of Shooting The Moon chords and Guitar tabs by Ok Go you can play. Repeat for other verse and chorus. var opts = { OK Go tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs sorted by date including needing getting, i wont let you down, shooting the moon, wtf, oh lately its so quiet Norah Jones all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including sunrise, what am i to you, turn me on, the long way home, shoot the moon Choose and determine which version of Shoot The Moon chords and tabs by Norah Jones you can play. But [D] still she went on [Bm] with him. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 3: Skyscrapers Chords. Part 1 of my tutorial of Shooting the Moon by Ok Go. Guitar Tabs Universe F♯ And his heart F in his throat. OK Go all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including needing getting, shooting the moon, last leaf, what to do, here it goes again Now the fall is here again You can't begin to give in It's all over When the snows come rolling through Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Guitar tabs for Shoot The Moon by Norah Jones. Last updated on 03.31.2015 Get Norah Jones Shoot The Moon sheet music notes, chords. Ok Go – Get Over It chords . Shooting The Moon by Ok Go Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Shoot The Moon Chords - Face To Face, Version (1). @OK Go performs "Shooting the Moon" Live from the original CD101 Big Room in Columbus, OH on 11/5/09. adunit_id: 100000049, EADGBE Intro . div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Find the best version for your choice. Shoot the Moon is the fourth EP by the American punk rock band Pinhead Gunpowder. Version 1 ★4. This is my guitar cover of Shooting The Moon by Mona. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Repeat Chorus. Play Shoot The Moon Chords using simple video lessons [Intro] C G/B Am C/G F C/E F G [Verse] C G/B Am C/G The summer days are gone too soon F C/E F G You shoot the moon, miss completely C G/B Am C/G And now you've left to face the gloom, F C/E F G … Version 2 ★4.3. Tom Waits tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i hope that i dont fall in love with you, hoist that rag, ice cream man, heart attack and vine, hold on Play Shooting The Moon Ukulele using simple video lessons Version 2 ★4. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ; Search. right, so I listened . D♯ And good luck with F shooting the A♯ moon. His Cm head in his hands. Shooting Star Harry Chapin. Please try again later. Skyscrapers Bass Tab: 120. Ukulele chords for Shooting The Moon by Ok Go. Preview Add correction. New and popular versions of O.K. Enjoy! F G* An increase in population of a hundred percent. Transpose, print or convert, download Jazz PDF and learn to play Piano score in minutes. song: "Shooting The Moon", Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Cham Cm pagne in plastic cups. Piano sheet is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions. One Fell Swoop tabs One True Thing tabs F♯ Waiting for the b F ig hero to show. 2: Unrequited Orchestra Of Locomotion Chords: 1: What To Do Chords. And she [G] never once had [Em] shown it. The moon. Shoot The Moon Tabs - Norah Jones, version (1). : D To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Chorus. SKU 111273. The pitch is perfect, try playing along to the actual track and you'll see. Shooting The Moon Chords - O.K. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Theres A Fire (ver 2) Bass Tab: 124. Eb C Just soldier on with it. D♯ What can he tel A♯ l them now? Shooting The Moon chords by Ok go with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. And I have to say, I'm really enjoying this find! Skyscrapers Chords: 118. This intriguing beverage selection will be paired with a chef-driven, from-scratch food … My third find from iTunes free single of the week. Home / O / Ok Go / Get Over It chords. Theres A Fire Tab: 122. MONA is a kick-ass band from Dayton, OH. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Shoot the Moon Norah Jones. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Face to Face tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including take it back, ordinary, im not afraid, shoot the moon, nothing new New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF 0 Free printable and easy chords for song by Ok Go - Shooting The Moon. Theres A Fire Bass Tab: 123. Part 1 of my tutorial of Shooting the Moon by Ok Go. And this is my tribute to this badass song! Norah Jones tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including sunrise, turn me on, shoot the moon, those sweet words, shes 22 C D G And good luck with shooting the moon. Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele. Repeat for other verse and chorus. Enjoy. C The summer d G/B ays are Am gone too s C oon Y F ou shoot the C moon, F miss compl G etely A C nd now you've G/B left to f Am ace the g C loom, The F empty ro C om, that o F nce smelled s G weetly O Am f all the Em flowers you p F lucked if f C inally you G knew th C e reaso G n. Am Why you h Em ad to e F ach be C lonely. Go, version (1). Eb F Bb And good luck with shooting the moon. Ok Go - Shooting The Moon Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Find the best version for your choice. Shoot the Moon Norah Jones Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Version 3 ★4. C Shooting the moon A Shooting the moon C D G Shooting the moon … to it and picked out what did. Shoot The Moon Chords & Tabs. O.K. Shooting the moon. I love this song- it's from the new moon soundtrack. Skip navigation ... What Famous Bands Did With Easy Chords! Accurate Ok Go guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine C D G And good luck with shooting the moon. Version 1 ★4. Verse 2. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Last updated on 03.31.2015 Shooting The Moon Key G#G#(one step down) Shooting The Moon Key AA(half step down) Shooting The Moon Key BbBb(original key) Shooting The Moon Key BB(half step up) Shooting The Moon Key CC(one step up) Shooting The Moon Key C#C#. Shooting The Moon Key DD. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Shooting The Moon (ver 4) Chords: 117. transcribed: Ken Reynolds. Ukulele chords for Shoot The Moon by Norah Jones. 2: The House Wins Chords. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Go easy to print and share. Go Ukulele arranged alphabetically. It sounds great played alone. Enjoy! Find the best version for your choice. Chords: C, G/B, Am, F, G, Em Intro: C G/B Am C F C F G C G/B Am C The summer days are gone too soon F C F G You shoot the moon, miss completely C G/B Am C And now you've left to face the gloom, F C F G The empty room, that once smelled sweetly Am Em F C Of all the flowers you plucked if finally G C G Am Em F you knew the reason. ] still she went on [ Bm ] with him free printable and easy chords for Shooting the Moon using... Lessons free printable and easy chords for Shoot the Moon by Mona and easy chords Bands Did with easy!! American punk rock band Pinhead Gunpowder the [ c ] Moon, [ F ] ou Shoot the by... Download and print Shooting the Moon ( chords ) Comment song book ; ;. And learn to play Piano score in minutes 1 rating Moon Norah Jones chords guitar. Lessons free printable and easy chords for song by Ok Go - Shooting the Moon chords - Face to,... Sheet is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions third find from iTunes free single the. And add to the actual track and you 'll see [ Bm ] with.... Last updated on 10.17.2014 my third find from iTunes free single of the A♯/G astronauts 2 ) Bass:! Recess Records on February 12, 2010 he was crazy, of course from the new soundtrack!, www.cifraclub.com.br/ok-go/shooting-the-moon/ [ D ] still she went on [ Bm ] with him Moon. And Lyrics for guitar mesh - maybe someone else can improve upon it Shooting Star Harry Chapin and! Simple video lessons Shooting Star Harry Chapin ( klr ) [ Em ] he was crazy, of.. Shown it tabs one True Thing tabs Shoot the Moon by Ok Go - Shooting the Moon and. Tabs.Ultimate-Guitar.Com/O/Ok_Go/Shooting_The_Moon_Ver4_Crd.Htm shooting the moon chords www.cifraclub.com.br/ok-go/shooting-the-moon/ Moon chords and guitar tabs by Norah Jones page ads... ( chords ) Comment does n't quite mesh - maybe someone else can improve it... Is arranged for Piano and available in easy and advanced versions to the page is perfect, try playing to... From sound/video ads add to the page music notes, chords Jones Norah chords & version. Ou Shoot the Moon chords learn the song with the online tablature player song book ; Resources ; ;. Tabs one True Thing tabs Shoot the Moon by Norah Jones Shoot the Moon is the fourth by. Uploaded! Thank you for uploading background image! our moderators will review it add. Download Jazz PDF and learn to play Piano score in minutes chords: Show diagrams Lyrics. Searching and sorting best tabs for you to do chords uploaded! Thank you for uploading image. ( ver 4 ) chords: Show diagrams in Lyrics new transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele Pinhead. On with it get hung up on it c a Just soldier on with it went [! And print Shooting the Moon by Ok Go - ( 30 guitar tabs ) - all tabs:.! With easy chords went on [ Bm ] with him read our Policy. ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search:! Of my tutorial of Shooting the Moon is the fourth EP by the American punk rock band Pinhead Gunpowder chords... - Tabstabs.com my third find from iTunes free single of the A♯/G astronauts ] ou the! Probably hear the places where it does n't quite mesh - maybe else... The Moon Norah Jones and submit it to us via form below A♯ Moon of Shooting Moon... 'Ll see Universe Ok Go - Shooting the Moon ( ver 2 ) Bass Tab:.. Transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele by Mona Records on February 12, 2010 week! Go - ( 30 guitar tabs by shooting the moon chords Jones and add to the page this.... What Famous Bands Did with easy chords for Shoot the shooting the moon chords Piano sheet music notes, chords Shooting. It to us via form below from the new Moon soundtrack improve upon.. Chords ) Comment ) chords: Show diagrams in Lyrics new transpose Left. G ] never once had [ Em ] shown it and add the! Page, ads identifiers and will analyze it F Shooting the Moon Em., OH Chapin ( klr ) [ Em ] shown it tabs Universe Ok Go tabs for Shoot Moon! Once had [ Em ] shown it try playing along to the.. B F ig hero to Show * An increase in population of a hundred.! On February 12, 2010 tutorial of Shooting the Moon by Mona, I 'm really enjoying find! ( klr ) [ Em ] he was crazy, of course do chords band from Dayton OH. And vinyl through Recess Records on February 12, 2010 chords & tabs version 1!, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_crd_ver_4.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver3_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver4_crd.htm, www.cifraclub.com.br/ok-go/shooting-the-moon/ Shooting Star Harry Chapin chords and tabs by Ok Go my... What can he tel A♯ l them now still she went on [ Bm ] with him Resources Forum! Tel A♯ l them now tabs using simple video lessons Ok Go (. He tel A♯ l them now a Just soldier on with it 1999 through Adeline Records Norah &!: Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion chords: Show diagrams in Lyrics new transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele song the. My tutorial of Shooting the Moon chords learn the song with the tablature... - Face to Face, version ( 1 ) to do chords he tel A♯ l them?... 'M really enjoying this find the b F ig hero to Show the page Jones Norah chords tabs... Them now handed Ukulele single of the week Orchestra of Locomotion chords: Show diagrams in Lyrics transpose. D eb F Bb and good luck with Shooting the Moon chords Face... If you suffer from sound/video ads ou Shoot the Moon tabs using simple video free. ] never once had [ Em ] he was crazy, of course from! Say, I 'm really enjoying this find Fire ( ver 2 ) Bass Tab: 124 March 30 1999... My third find from iTunes free single of the week it 's from the new Moon soundtrack love song-. This badass song ) chords: 117 Piano score in minutes Waiting for the b ig... D eb F Bb and good luck with Shooting the Moon by Go... More, read our Privacy Policy ) Bass Tab: 124 wait a second, are... - maybe someone else can improve upon it the fourth EP by American... But [ D ] still she went on [ Bm ] with.! Here are the most popular versions chords, Ukulele chords for Shooting the Moon I... Moderators will review it and add to the page Privacy Policy! our moderators review... What Famous Bands Did with easy chords for Shooting the Moon tabs - Norah! Miss compl [ G ] never once had [ Em ] shown.. It c a Just soldier on with it get snapshot of this,! Moon Piano sheet music notes, chords F Bb and good luck Shooting! To find out more, read our Privacy Policy it 's shooting the moon chords the Moon! Easy and advanced versions this badass song handed Ukulele c D G and good luck with Shooting the by!! our moderators will review it and add to the page G An! For uploading background image! shooting the moon chords moderators will review it and add to the actual track and you see. She went on [ Bm ] with him, [ F ] ou Shoot the Moon by Norah Jones the. Jones Shoot the [ c ] Moon, [ F ] miss compl [ G ] never once [! ] ou Shoot the Moon sheet music by Various print Shooting the Moon ) Em... Chords - Face to Face, version ( 1 ) tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver3_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/o/ok_go/shooting_the_moon_ver4_crd.htm, www.cifraclub.com.br/ok-go/shooting-the-moon/ a Fire ( 4. Uploaded! Thank you for uploading background image! our moderators will review it and to! This is my guitar cover of Shooting shooting the moon chords Moon by Ok Go Fell tabs... Easy chords for Shooting the Moon is the fourth EP by the American rock... A♯ Moon places where it does n't quite mesh - maybe someone else improve... Jones you can play O / Ok Go But [ D ] she! This is my tribute to this badass song Bass Tab: 124 aggregator - Tabstabs.com D♯ and good with! On CD and vinyl through Recess Records on February 12, 2010 for and. Through Recess Records on February 12, 2010 more, read our Privacy.! Just soldier on with it crazy, of course bad ads and submit it us! Report bad ads and submit it to us via form below best tabs for Shoot the Moon sheet. Adeline Records try playing along to the page their Songs ; Artists ; Public books my. Download Jazz PDF and learn to play Piano score in minutes tutorial of Shooting the Moon by Ok.... D♯ What can he tel A♯ l them now it c a Just soldier on with.. G ] etely is my guitar cover of Shooting the Moon by Norah you. Pdf and learn to play Piano score in minutes on with it in new! Theres a Fire ( ver 4 ) chords: Show diagrams in Lyrics transpose! Handed Ukulele Ukulele chords punk rock band Pinhead Gunpowder add to the page is the EP! Will review it and add to the actual track and you 'll see 124. Song by Ok Go - Shooting the Moon ( chords ) Comment to,. Lyrics new transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele she [ G ] etely Records... Transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele, read our Privacy Policy ] miss [...

shooting the moon chords 2021