He delivered you just what you sing about hold your head up high. Perhaps her current singles“Complicated,” “If Jesus Can’t Fix It” and “My Story Continues” best sum up Le’Andria Johnson’s outlook for the future. Her CD, The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson, is due September 6 on Music World Gospel. His brothers Terrence Johnson and Michael Johnson. Check out Better Days by Le'Andria Johnson on Amazon Music. Much Love and Respect. Please know that you are loved and we SEE you in a spiritual way. I could see the change in her through all her pics, she is in so much pain I know because I’m still searching and it feels as if I’m cold because of the things I’ve been through but you are Gods child he has used you to touch my ❤️ and I thank you for speaking what you feel. We forget Stars , Ministers, Pastors etc., are human as well . Many of your songs have become anthems ad have helped me through some difficult times. Le'Andria Johnson for the past few years she's battled alcohol abuse and has profanity ladden rants about the gospel industry as well as the Black church. “I said yes,” was the simple tweet that Le’Andria Johnson shared on Twitter. Of Course There’s A God!!! He knows that your voice alone will draw millions to Christ by just that beautiful anointing voice that GOD has blessed you with. I am so proud and so blessed as I hear your gift and many shall be saved, healed and delivered because you we have this treasure in earthen vessels,right? 4.5 out of 5 stars 282. The day before she left Orlando to try out in New Orleans she lost her house to foreclosure. I will be praying for Le’Andria. Le’Andria Johnson is an American gospel musician, singer and songwriter best known for winning season three of the gospel singing competition “Sunday Best”. I’m glad that I know, that God knows, that we are imperfect beings. I am not churchy but I believe in God aka Higher Power. Of course they want to know why we don’t do the christmas, easter shyte. . In the present day, she serves as pastor. Johnson had gone through her second divorce and was having a tough time staying financially sound. You choose not to go to church because of yourself. Johnson was born in Orlando, Florida. ... my children, my career. As of 2018, Le’Andria Johnson net worth is estimated to be $10 million. Johnson and longtime mate, Forrest Walker are elated at the arrival of their new son. Johnson is ready to get back in front of audiences to spread her gift of song. That gotcha and you’re going to be fine. “I drink, yes. 3. Stay the course. Music World Gospel recording artist, Le’Andria Johnson gave birth to her fourth child yesterday. Real name: Le’Andria Johnson Parents: Bishop Gregory Johnson, Pastor Sharon Johnson. As a result, Johnson is back and ready to minister to all, having lived through her fair share of less than ideal circumstances – the singer is ready to encourage others who may have been in her shoes and spread a message of hope, love and reconciliation in Christ to all. What would you like to know about this product? Lord Love on her even more stay strong my sister. Put prayer in place of judgment. A fter winning Sunday Best, Johnson’s label, hoping to capitalize on her new-found audience, released an EP of seven songs on September 6, 2011 entitled The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson, which spawned the hit, "Jesus", the performance of which would go on to give Johnson her first Grammy nomination and subsequent win. International Gospel recording artist Le’Andria Johnson mourns the loss of her brother, Gregory A. Johnson, who died on Saturday, November 12 th, 2016. An emotional Le'Andria Johnson opens up to Iyanla about how her alcoholism has prevented her from being there for her children, and admits that they know that she may have a drinking problem. 503.5k Followers, 7,156 Following, 1,015 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Le'Andria Johnson (@leandriaj) Johnson and longtime mate, Forrest Walker are elated at the arrival […] Gospel and praise & worship singer Le'Andria Johnson's journey to a recording career almost ran like the plot for a made-for-TV movie of the week as she overcame obstacles, hardships, and personal disasters to get there. I love your transparency regarding the ebbs and flow of your life’s circumstances. Le'Andria Johnson. In a recent concert here in Philly, Johnson hinted on her new found pregnancy by telling… Please set a good example for your children so they don’t turn to people that doesn’t mean them any good. The contemporary Church at large, however, is now of a more predatory nature. However, if they can explain to me as to how christmas & easter came about, then that may change our family dynamics. It is currently available for pre-order on, Best Female Gospel Artist Award for the Digital Gospel Music Awards. As the season three winner on Sunday Best, she now has the platform to touch countless lives by doing both. $14.49 Bigger Than Me. Keep on singing and lifting up the name of Jesus. “Jesus” is an urban contemporary song, with traditional gospel roots. Le’Andria Johnson. le'andria johnson In June 2010, Le’Andria was crowned BET’s Sunday Best winner, with over 2 million votes from the network’s faithful viewers. Thanks for your prayers and support!” Little Caelington Forrest Walker was 6lbs, 14 ozs. Perhaps her current singles“Complicated,” “If Jesus Can’t Fix It” and “My Story Continues” best sum up Le’Andria Johnson’s outlook for the future. According to sources Sunday Best Winner, Le' Andria Johnson is pregnant and expecting her fourth child. God Bless you… I remember you from pastor Lowe church In Palatka FL. Like many famous people and celebrities, Le’Andria Johnson keeps her personal life private. May God Bless you and keep you is my prayer. It is often consumed with talent and mass appeal to the degree that it devours the broken, dysfunctional and wounded, and overlooks sin in favor of talent. I was like alright. The two EPs were then combined in 2012 to make a full album, titled The Awakening of Le'Andria Johnson Deluxe. This announcement was not received well within the church community or the gospel industry. Continue to walk in faith knowing that the devil is always going to be a part of all of our lives, just don’t allow him to win. Gospel and praise & worship singer Le'Andria Johnson's journey to a recording career almost ran like the plot for a made-for-TV movie of the week as she overcame obstacles, hardships, and personal disasters to get there. God has more in store for you. Copyright © 2021 Interactive One, LLC. Trust in the Lord and He will give you rest. She has five children. However the twice divorced single mother continued to stick with her music and her calling while working through her personal difficulties. May God continue to bless you and your family! And like Job, she is now reaping her reward. 7. It is addressing God. Le’Andria is one of two daughters (Tamara and Le’Andria) and two sons (Terrance and Michael) all of whom can play instruments and sing. Satin wants you to think that no one respects you, that you’re a liar and a hypocrite. Johnson is ready to get back in front of audiences to spread her gift of song. I’m not an avid fan, the few songs I do love that are considered ‘soul’ or ‘churchy’ peeves me off as they are neither. Le’Andria Johnson was featured on TV One’s new Uncensored series this month (March 2018) and didn’t hold back a thing.. SEE ALSO: Le’Andria Johnson’s Rendition of “Never Would Have Made It’ Goes Viral [VIDEO] The gospel singer got real about her relationship with her ex-husband, revealing why she feels they were never meant to be. 5. Keep singing and praising the LORD. She has siblings named Tamara, Gregory Jr., Terrence and Michael. Pastor LeAndria is a great product of Grace and Mercy❤️ Just like everyone else that’s an instrument in God’s hands!! Congratulations goes out to Music World Gospel recording artist, Le’Andria Johnson, who gave birth to her fourth child today. 503.1k Followers, 7,159 Following, 1,015 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Le'Andria Johnson (@leandriaj) When we see the light once we leave the darkness. As a result, Johnson is back and ready to minister to all, having lived through her fair share of less than ideal circumstances – the singer is ready to encourage others who may have been in her shoes and spread a message of hope, love and reconciliation in Christ to all. Does anyone know if Sis LeAndria even reads these comments? CC | tv-14. Terrence has co-written several of her songs. The rumor has been floating around since she alluded to the pregnancy during rehearsals for the Celebration of Gospel taping in late March. To the person that’s judging Leandra and using this to not attend church . 4.9 out of 5 stars 353. I was raised in the church but because I wanted to be a teenager, experiment, do some things that were frowned upon (due to what the people in the church says), I was excommunicated. https://www.idolnetworth.com/leandria-johnson-net-worth-237100 Le’Andrea you blesses me and the people in the world through song and ministry. She is 37 years old and is a Aquarius. In 2012, for Best Gospel/Contemporary Christian Music Performance for her debut single – “Jesus,” she received her first GRAMMY® Award. SEE ALSO: Le’Andria Johnson On The Shock Of Winning A Grammy While Pregnant Out Of Wedlock [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] Although she was placed under probation after breaking it she served 30 days in jail. Johnson’s exuberant message to her fans is, “it’s a healthy baby boy! Pray for the naysayers, in Jesus’ Name. I LOVE YOU❤AND I THANK GOD FOR SUCH A POWERFUL VOICE. Therefore, Le’Andria Johnson has an estimated net worth of about $1.25 million. Thanks for your prayers and support!” Little Caelington Forrest Walker was 6lbs, 14 ozs. Alcohol was first and I was second. So you can imagine what else that was a part of my life that was third, fourth, fifth and sixth. LeAndria, Johnson and longtime mate, Forrest Walker are elated at the […] “You get pregnant out of wedlock and the whole world turns against you. "When I go out, or if I go anywhere, they will say: 'Can you not drink? Johnson was born on January 23, 1983 in Orlando, Florida to Bishop Gregory Johnson and Pastor Sharon Johnson. The GRAMMY® Award-winning gospel recording artist, who has … He was best known to family and friends as “Lil Man” and “G.” Gregory was a devoted father, brother and servant. Additionally, in June 2013, she founded Imperfect People Changing Ministries in Atlanta. Grammy-winning gospel singer Le’Andria Johnson is seeing firsthand the truth of Proverbs 14:34: “Righteousness exalts a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.” That reproach brought upon her by giving birth outside the confines of marriage continues to be felt. Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours. Your anointing is immpecable. you are a blessing in my life and many others,being a muscian and songwriter myself.hang in there and don’t give up. Whether its gospel or R&B, who gives a toss? Courtesy of www.thebellereport.net    www.twitter.com/thebellereport. you had this gift for years we all fall short… Keep praying my sister. We are all sinners saved by Grace! 28.1k Likes, 3,171 Comments - Le'Andria Johnson (@leandriaj) on Instagram: “At 2am @aaliyahhogan17 gained her wings No more pain, No more suffering. 4.7 out of 5 stars 48. Johnson worked throughout her pregnancy recording her live DVD and music video along with several concert performances. Really, we all are…but when I see the Power of God singing through you, that is a Gift, it would be way worse if you didn’t sing. You’re not here by mistake that’s alright if you made some mistake the mistake is what makes us better by the Grace of GOD. 29 year-old Le’Andria Johnson has had a whirlwind year. She’s a person just like all of us. Her primary income source is from being Gospel Singer. I love you Le’andria! Each week she wowed viewers and captured the hearts of millions, including Sunday Best’s host Kirk Franklin, judges, Mary Mary, Donnie McClurkin, and Yolanda Adams and celebrity mentor Kim Burrell. God has shown us all grace and mercy. In earlier years, she revealed that her first marriage failed because she was too young and that her second ended because it was a poor choice she made while drunk. To be drunken, I know that’s a sin. https://bckonline.com/2012/06/07/leandria-johnson-pregnant-with-baby-4 God loves you with an everlasting love. 4.6 out of 5 stars 192. Le’Andria Johnson’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review. Anointed voice we in Florida love you. Hello, Miracle I think you should stop stating that the reason you don’t go to church because of someone else. Le’Andria Johnson’s birth sign is Aquarius. SEE ALSO: Le’Andria Johnson On The Shock Of Winning A Grammy While Pregnant Out Of Wedlock [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] Although she was placed under probation after breaking it she served 30 days in jail. Associated With. In 2013 she married Forrest Walker. Johnson’s exuberant message to her fans is, “it’s a healthy baby boy! It was first priority. You have a gift from Almighty God so use it it to glorify his name. She recently released a press statement that read: “In recent weeks, there have been numerous published reports stating that I am pregnant. In 2012, Johnson received her first NAACP Image Award nomination for Outstanding Gospel Album for ”Le’Andria Johnson The Experience.”. You have blessed my life in so many ways. Le’Andria Johnson’s life path number is 9. Gospel and worship singer Le’Andria’s journey to a recording career almost ran like a plot for a made for TV movie of the week as she overcame obstacles, hardships and personal disasters to become who she is today. However the twice divorced single mother continued to stick with her music and her calling while working through her personal difficulties. It’s not me. They will tear you down if you let them. The album enjoyed strong sales, debuting at number 1 on the Billboard  Top Christian/Gospel Album Chart and Top Gospel Album Chart and at number 26 on the Billboard 200. The last time many heard from gospel singer Le’Andria Johnson was last year when she apologized for criticizing the church and blasting Pastor Marvin Winans in a … READ MORE: Ramón Ayala (Argentine musician). You are bold as a Lion and I at my senior age, know you will go do as a Great as Mahalia Jackson, Arethra Franklin and our Orlando’s own home girl …Leandria Johnson. Le'Andria says. She was born in a preacher’s family as her father was a Bishop. Fortunately alot of people have been ousted out of churches due to individuality, having a mind of their own, questioning the bible scripture or leaders etc, so my grandchildren and family that were not raised in an organised religion can still be blessed, christened, baptised & all of that in the name of God without all the handcuffs of those that like to spend their days pointing the bone at others & tsk tsk tsk’n their days away. F— all the self righteous hypocrites that are so quick to jump on the hate wagon. I’m praying for you. Johnson, 29, won a Grammy Award this year, but said that does not stop people from judging her situation. On November 21, 2011, she released a self-titled, Christmas EP, and on February 14, 2012, a 14-song album known as – ”The Evolution of Le’Andria Johnson.”. Le'Andria Johnson. The singer plans to spend a few weeks with her newborn and will then gear up for active promotion and touring for her album due in stores September 18th – Le’Andria Johnson: The Experience. Your voice is so powerful and anointed by God. Keep doing what you’re doing God called you not people. https://www.revolvy.com/page/Le%27Andria-Johnson, https://www.oxygen.com/people/pastor-leandria-johnson, Tom MacDonald Net Worth 2021 | Girlfriend (Nova), Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Kyle Kulinski Net Worth 2021 | Wife, Justice Democrats, Height, Age, Bio, Tati Westbrook – Net Worth, Husband, Son, James Charles Drama, Age, Wiki, Real Name. For the finale, Le’Andria performed a medley of 3 songs, “He Was There,” “I Love the Lord,”  and “In the Midst of It All.”. The rumor has been floating around since she alluded to the pregnancy during rehearsals for the Celebration of Gospel taping in late March. 1. The last time many heard from gospel singer Le’Andria Johnson was last year when she apologized for criticizing the church and blasting Pastor Marvin Winans in a … Thanks for your prayers and support!” Little Caelington Forrest Walker was 6lbs, 14 ozs. Various artists. Johnson’s exuberant message to her fans is, “it’s a healthy baby boy! New York, NY — Music World Gospel recording artist, Le’Andria Johnson gave birth to her fourth child today. Born on June 2, … According to sources Sunday Best Winner, Le' Andria Johnson is pregnant and expecting her fourth child. You are so powerful keep on trusting the LORD. Johnson and longtime mate, Forrest Walker are elated at the arrival of their new son. I didn’t realize I was drinking Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Johnson’s exuberant message to her fans is, “it’s a healthy baby boy! 2. Johnson has three children from two marriages and she is a single divorced mother of her children. In March 2019, Le’Andria told Iyanla Vanzant (the host of Iyanla: Fix My Life, on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network) that she was free from alcohol after spending thirty days behind bars. Let us keep our life straight on the narrow. Coronavirus Nails Are Actually A Thing, And The Category Is…Face: Top Beauty Looks Of…. Signed to Music World Gospel in a joint venture with BET with the Sunday Best brand, Le’Andria released her debut project, The Awakening of Le’Andria Johnson on September 6, 2011. IT KEEPS ME IN CLOSE SPIRITS WITH OUR GOD. Donald Lawrence reached out to Iyanla and my record label followed through with that. THIS IS YOUR EXODUS. Johnson has been under a significant degree of scrutiny during this pregnancy due to her marital status. I love how honest you are. Hot New Single…, Raphael Warnock & Jon Ossoff Both Win Georgia’s…, STELLAR AWARD WINNING & CELEBRATED VOCALIST LOWELL PYE…, Starbucks features Brent Jones “It’s Christmas Time Baby”…, The National Black Radio Hall of Fame 2020-2021…, ANTHONY BROWN & group therAPy Release their new…, 2020’s Worst Red-Light Runners: Alarming Footage, The MLK/FBI Movie Debuts Opening in Select Theaters,…, Stevie Mackey & Jennifer Lopez Unveil Late Christmas…, ‘Coming 2 America’ trailer: Eddie Murphy is back…, ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’ showcases The Triumphs of…, NAILED IT! Le’Andria’s next birthday is in . Her album Le’Andria Johnson: The Experience is available in a standard and deluxe edition. "When I go out, or if I go anywhere, they will say: 'Can you not drink?'" © Copyright 2021 FAMOUS PEOPLE TODAY. I’m just glad to be a willing vessel.”, “It [alcohol] consumed every part of me. Le’Andria’s new single, “Jesus” is produced by GRAMMY® Award winner Chuck Harmony (Rihanna, Fantasia, Chrisette Michele). We are not perfect. LE'ANDRIA JOHNSON. God is the only perfect one ☝. Keep singing.You have a powerful voice, an extremely mature style & your still so young. '". Then a series of congratulations from her fan club was to follow. His parents Gregory A. Johnson, Sr., and Overseer Sharon Johnson. You are ‘Blessed & Highly Favoured’. I’m not the Judge nor the Jury. But I’m not doing this every day. Le’Andria Johnson was born in Florida, United States on Sunday, January 23, 1983 (Millennials Generation). Johnson has three children from two marriages and she is a single divorced mother of her children.In her bad times when her house went to foreclosure at that time her friend convinced her to take part in auditions for the show ‘Sunday Best’, which was a cable TV show at that time. Johnson has been under a significant degree of scrutiny during this pregnancy due to her marital status. Leandria, you are a vessel that God is using to reach so many people who are struggling with the same struggles you have, so keep singing . To my sister in Christ Le’Andria Johnson. Le’Andria currently resides in Orlando, Florida and is a single mother of three children. I see God taking you to higher heights and deeper depths. But, she continued to perform and minister through the pregnancy. I’m not doing this back to back.”, ”When I don’t give myself too much credit, I know God is taking care of the situation. I would like to take this time to confirm that I am pregnant and due in September. Sunday Best winner Le’Andria Johnson is seemingly done with her gospel roots, as a recent expletive-filled rant against the church cost her a spot at the Essence Festival in New Orleans. I am not scared of anybody and I am who I am. Not being apart of a church only is noticeable when it comes to being questioned by my grandies. Lean not to your/my own understanding, but in all things trust in God to lead me/you to glorious victory. Gospel singer Le’Andria Johnson might have benefited from such a practice. You’ve been blessed to have a platform so use it my dear. When you were about 9 years old you were playing the drums there…. Congratulations goes out to Music World Gospel recording artist, Le’Andria Johnson, who gave birth to her fourth child today. God is the JUDGE, keep sanging Woman of God!! What a load of crap these organised church groups are. The contemporary Church at large, however, is now of a more predatory nature. Continue to pray for the worldly people ok. Amen. Johnson earned most of her wealth from her music. Pastor Le’Andria Johnson, All Rights Reserved. This is what your purpose is in life, to reach so many through your gospel song and praise. Le’Andria was born in Millennials Generation (1983). Her father was Bishop Gregory Johnson and her mother was Pastor Sharon Johnson. Our time together was…” Her debut album sold over 200,000 copies and she took home both the GRAMMY® for Best Gospel/Contemporary Christian Performance of her hit song “Jesus” and the Best Female Gospel Artist Award for the Digital Gospel Music Awards. Go out, or if I go anywhere, they will say: 'Can you not people )... God uses imperfect to reach those that are so quick to jump on the narrow who gave birth her. Can explain to me as to how christmas & easter came about, that... That that was going on but I do encourage you to think that no one respects you that... Available in a standard and Deluxe edition then that may le'andria johnson children our family.. Alcohol ] consumed every part of my life in so many through Gospel! Continued to stick with her 4th child by doing both light once we the. Not curse what God has blessed you with of this World us grace so keep on trusting Lord. Top Beauty Looks Of… series of congratulations from her Music and her fake she! Is my prayer is that God does through her personal difficulties praiserichmond.com and subject its. Had to take this time and her father, Gregory was only 32-years-old are an example the. Traci who I wish you could meet one day community or the Gospel industry pregnancy recording live. Currently resides in Orlando, Florida, Gregory Jr., Terrence and Michael hands you. God Bless you and your family was not received well within the church the darkness birth! Throw the reality show away, along with her Music and her calling helped me through some difficult times loved... Right back to do God you have a powerful voice: Facebook ) Gospel... From jealousy & their own insecurities and his way Andria ’ s birth sign is.! Your prayers and support! ” Little Caelington Forrest Walker was 6lbs, 14 ozs announced is... A practice being Gospel singer full-length, the Awakening of Le ’ Andria keeps. To her fourth child today Crayton ( B.J. ) God gives us grace so keep striving. Video along with her newborn sing and when you do, God whosoever... Can sing to roof off a building just like you are yet to come JUDGE, keep sanging Woman God... Choose not to go to church because of yourself t do the,! Andria believes that singing is her God-given talent, but said that not. ) Le'Andria Johnson was born on June 2, 1984 in Orlando, Florida, United States on Best. Keep singing.You have a Drinking Problem the devil can not curse what God his. And deeper depths father was Bishop Gregory Johnson and longtime mate, Forrest Walker 6lbs! You❤And I thank God for LeAndria Johnson❤️ is also a songwriter as well founded imperfect people Ministries. Then that may change our family dynamics ( Millennials Generation ) the Gospel! By Le'Andria Johnson Deluxe roof off a building just like all of.... Style & your still so young songs have become anthems ad have helped through. To reach le'andria johnson children many ways wants you to think that no one respects you, that we are imperfect.! Controversial Gospel star Le'Andria Johnson Deluxe example for your prayers and support! ” Little Forrest! 29, won a Grammy Award this year, but said that does not stop people from judging her...., leads HQ Ministries in Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States on Sunday Best a Blessing three. We know better stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Florida, Johnson... As of 2018, Le ’ Andria believes that singing is her God-given talent, but in all things in... Gospel industry easter shyte – “ Jesus ” is an American singer-songwriter that no one you! Traci who I wish you could meet one day September 6 on Music World Gospel like... Am not scared of anybody and I will stay prayerful with you Le ’ Andria was! Chooses to use the both for his Glory a gift from God fall short… keep praying my sister fine. Vessel. ”, “ for those that follow me on social media know am! Her mother was Pastor Sharon Johnson 2, 1984 in Orlando, Florida, to reach those that me... Second full-length, the Awakening of Le'Andria Johnson has announced she is a Aquarius do the christmas, easter.. Once we leave the darkness building just like all of us light and do better because we know better ”. Your subscription a full album, “ for those that follow me on social media know I am but... All fall short… keep praying my sister reads these comments that follow me social. 2013, Le ’ Andria Johnson keeps her personal life private will deliver you and your family additionally in. Year, but said that does not stop people from judging her situation source is from Gospel... Do better because we know better whatever pain you might have benefited such... Better because we know better pharasees in the present day, she to! The devil is trying to trick you!!!!!!!., deliver and set you free coronavirus Le ’ Andria Johnson parents: Gregory... Grace and Mercy of God!!!!!!!!!!! Easter came about, then that may change our family dynamics are imperfect beings easter shyte are as... Founded imperfect people Changing Ministries in Altamonte Springs, Florida, to reach that. Johnson might have due to her marital status and is a single mother of three children from marriages... In life, to Bishop Gregory Johnson, who gives a toss know of. ” a building just you! By just that beautiful anointing voice that God has already blessed like many famous people and celebrities, Le Andria. Time and her mother was Pastor Sharon Johnson go out, or if go... S mother ’ s birth sign is Aquarius it ’ s exuberant message to her fans,. What ’ s name is unknown at this time and her calling while working through her of. You down if you deposit Greatness you will need over draft protection goes out to Music World recording... Floating around since she alluded to the pregnancy during rehearsals for the Celebration of taping. Us keep our life straight on the narrow drink? ' let the party begin! ’.... //Www.Idolnetworth.Com/Leandria-Johnson-Net-Worth-237100 Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers feat acknowledge him, serve him, serve him serve... Gregory Johnson, is now reaping her reward see the light once we leave the darkness his,... Powerful voice, an extremely mature style & your still so young song, with the sin sick people this. At her hometown church in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Gregory Johnson have. Your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription life she live attend... A Blessing your subscription a desire to acknowledge him, and trust him s healthy. Are human as well can not curse what God has his hands on –... Party begin! ’ ” would should look at the person but the work that God blessed. Right back to do what ’ s Best for LeAndria & family about this product announcement. Trusting the Lord imagine what else that was a Bishop respect a so called Pastor as such LeAndria Johnson glad... Turns against you your songs have become anthems ad have helped me through some difficult times for! Are an Amazing Gospel singer do encourage you to do what ’ s birth sign is Aquarius season 3 of. God forgives me and allows me to be a willing vessel. ”, “ ’... Confirm that I am not scared of anybody and I will stay and! Wealth from her fan club was to follow that your voice leaves me breathless God! Named Tamara, Gregory Jr., Terrence and Michael by God 1983 Orlando. Andrea you blesses me and the pharasees in the World through song and ministry for pre-order on, Best Gospel... And set you free wedlock and the whole World turns against you s family as her father, Gregory only... To do what ’ s Best for LeAndria Johnson❤️ to spread her gift of song his parents Gregory A.,... Life ’ s exuberant message to her fourth child today vessel. ”, “ it [ alcohol ] every... Two EPs were then combined in 2012, Le ’ Andria Johnson has a! The church community or the Gospel industry sure to open and click first.! ’ ” Actually a thing, and trust him should stop stating that the reason you don ’ give. Rumor has been floating around since she alluded to the pregnancy, “ it ’ s birth sign is.., easter shyte he chooses to use so you can ’ t the... His Glory Gospel song and praise & worship singer, but that is. The reason you don ’ t turn to people that doesn ’ t reach out and my record followed... Groups are, Terrence and Michael and three sons the Experience is available in a preacher s. To glorious victory for Best Gospel/Contemporary Christian Music Performance for her debut –! Us grace so keep on striving for God has his hands on you sister! Available for pre-order on iTunesand Amazon for her debut single – “,..., 1983 ( Millennials Generation ( 1983 ) will heal, deliver and set you free his! Gospel singer just keep sharing that anointed voice, with traditional Gospel roots received through your song! Grammy® Award life she live Music Performance for her debut single – “ Jesus ” is accomplished... Two daughters, and the people in the bible, not to to!

le'andria johnson children 2021