On plugs and poppers, you normally have two or even three spots to attach hooks, to increase your chance of a hookup. No surprises then, that various hook points have been developed over the years. Every style has its place. For example, having a long, narrow shank is useful when working with thin baits like worms. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. At the same time, it’s fixed on lightly enough that it will come off as soon as a fish takes your bait. The bend near the eye holds the “head” of the worm in place. What’s the best hook to choose? Fishing feeder and reel.Fishing tackle background.Fishing feeder- hooks and lures on darken wooden background. This helps people describe what makes a hook special, and what to use it for. Fishing in Nassau, Bahamas – A Complete Gui... © 2019 FishingBooker.com. The higher the number, the longer the shank. I’m so glad you found the article useful! Brazing a hook stops it bending or breaking during the fight. Boy Rod Fish Aquarium. This practice can also be categorized by the purpose of the fisherman, the place where the fish are caught, or the equipment used. They’re simple, effective, and pretty hard-wearing. Silhouette Man Hook. Thanks for getting in touch. I hope this helps. The smallest hooks out there begin at around a size 30. If it slides on your fingernail, it’s not sharp. A nightcrawler presented to a largemouth bass excels when placed on a hook … In terms of the name for this kind of hook, you can just call them “straight shank hooks” or “straight shank J hooks” I guess. This keeps them alive for as long as possible. Jun 2, 2018 - Explore Dustin Hess's board "Walleye Rigs" on Pinterest. Barbs are great for holding bait on hooks, and some hooks actually have multiple barbs because of this. Hook Fish Fisherman. The first thing you think about when looking for a hook is how you plan to use it in your home. Some are as big as your hand. Instead, it faces straight up to the eye, making them easier to set. Fishing hook sizes can be confusing, so reference these diagrams when you are making purchases online. yours is to the polnt.. The type of hook you choose matters, and while there are dozens of options to choose from, the main types of hooks for hanging things are S-shaped, over-the-door, peg style, coat, ceili… On the left, you have sizes. It also lets fly tyers get more creative with their designs. Thanks indeed for educative article…. Do you mean something like this? They have barbs on the shank to hold bait in place, and a barbed point to latch onto any fish that bites it. Whoever invented octopus hooks had one thing in mind: presenting small baits naturally. Replied on September 14, 2020 Let me know if you have any more questions! Their light wire and long shank let you fix small live baits on securely without injuring them. Throughout time, hooks have been made from bones, shells, wood, stone, bronze and steel. Would you find guides like this on any similar topics useful? Kahle hooks are on the opposite end of the scale to Aberdeens. Thanks for sharing all that knowledge. Hook Fishing Angling. Excellent article! Beginners often get bogged down when selecting fishing hooks, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Hooks in the Aught / range get bigger as the numbers get larger. Spear points run straight up from the throat, giving you decent penetration and limited damage to the fish. The tip faces towards the hook eye, keeping your force directly in line with its path through a fish’s mouth. They’re also easier to sharpen than more elaborate varieties. Gape covers how far the point is from the shank. You need to think about the gauge, length, and gape. Many lures are equipped with one or more hooks that are used to catch fish when they strike the lure. There are specific eyes for certain knots and tying styles. More importantly, it varies a lot by brand. Is a circular shaped hook with a sharp tip. Planning to storm a castle or throw topwater lures? The point bends in towards the shank, which stops them from “deep hooking” a fish’s throat or gut. They’re not the best choice if you’re planning to release your fish. Honestly, we could spend all day listing different types of fishing hooks and we’d barely scratch the surface. That’s why many anglers break or file off the barbs on their hooks. After size 1, it switches to size 1/0 (pronounced “one aught”) then 2/0, 3/0, all the way to 27/0, which we assume people use to catch literal sea monsters. Fish Hook Symbol. Each part has its purpose. Hook and lines come in many different forms that include longlines, handlines, poles, and trolling lines. All have been designed with a specific purpose in mind, so if we're to maximise our hook-ups we need to know which hook type best suits our requirements. Drop us your thoughts in the comments below! This lets it move freely and naturally. Instead, you have to wade through half a dozen different measurements in order to make your choice. Fishing is somewhat unique in that you can make it as simple or complex as you want. It’s the difference between a solid hookup and a near-miss. Find fishing hook stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cut through the jargon on the different parts of a hook to find out how they affect your chances. Sharpened on both sides and pointed away from the shank, they’re made for maximum penetration. The final thing worth mentioning is the barb. They have a thin guard that clips onto the point. The problem with knife edge points is that they cause a lot of damage to the fish. There are three main purpose-based categories of fi… It’s worth mentioning that there’s no standardized “actual size.” A 1/0 jig hook won’t be the same size as a 1/0 circle hook. They may seem simple, but there are as many types of fishing hooks as there are fish to catch with them. Also – my assumption is that you tie your leader/line to the front ring of the lure, but some lures that have hooks tied to the front also a solid ring at the back end of the lure. 4). When a strike occurs, the hook slides out of the fish’s throat. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, black and white, transparent, etc. Common Piercing Types The Lobe Piercing. If I was fishing for food, I’d take a plain old-fashioned J hook like a bait holder. The octopus fishing hook is alike to other styles, like as circle hooks. However, as with all things fishing, hooks have been honed and perfected into a thousand unique varieties. If you like fishing with plastic worms, you and worm hooks are probably old friends. The oldest known hooks were recently unearthed by archeologists in a Jerimalai cave in East Timor, Australia. I’ve been trying to explain to my kids and novice fishermen and women the difference between the usage and description of hooks and various other pieces, I had my minions read the article and they said they now put together what I was talking about, easy and informative article, thank you. I have been looking for them… Thank you! You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. In theory, fishing hooks are the simplest piece of your setup. This results in the bait making wide circles behind the blade. I will probably be citing this post in my research… Also is there any other name for those classic straight J shape hooks besides Aberdeen, it seems like that name is rather specific to it being small and thin? However, there are a few types of fishing hooks that every self-respecting angler should have in their tackle box. My advice would be to reach out to a tackle shop chain, or perhaps an anglers’ organization. Mar 23, 2014 - Explore jason jaecklein's board "ancient fishing hooks" on Pinterest. Finally, needle eye hooks are ideal for fishing with bait. Dry fly anglers swear by a tapered eye, which is more slender towards the end of the loop. If you’ve spent any time in a tackle shop, you’ll know that there are dozens, even hundreds of different fishing hooks. Within these broad categories there are wide varieties of hook types designed for different applications. They’re used in lakes and ponds, where you’re fishing among heavy vegetation. It’s tough to say what those small hooks would be used for without seeing them and knowing where they were used. That’s how a simple hook works. Realistically, you can have a great day on the water with a rod, some hooks, and a bucket of worms, but if you plan on filling a tackle box so you always have something available, it’s always a good idea to understand what you’re putting in it.. A to fishing hook sizes and types types of fishing hooks 10 best fishing hooks for 2020 er s understanding hook sizes and how to ners to carp fishing hookFishing Hooks 101 Parts Sizes TypeoreTypes Fishing Hooks Isolated On White Royalty VectorTypes Of Fishing Hooks Bc JournalFishing Hook Sizes How To Choose The RightTypes Of … 64 85 2. Fishing hooks have been around for centuries; playing a vital role in providing food and commerce. What are your favorite types of fishing hooks and how do you use them? We’ve also got a post on common types of lures if you’re looking for explainer-type articles. Many hooks are “barbed”, meaning a barb is present below the point of the hook, the barb prevents the hook from coming back out of the fish’s mouth. Siwashes have long shanks and points so that they hang naturally off your lure and don’t come out once they set. Gauge has to do with how thick the actual metal is. The eye is set at a right angle to the shank to increase the lure’s movement in the water. 38 72 3. fishing hook stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images The term circle fishing hook refers to a specific design for fishing hooks that causes them to appear circular in shape. What are the neon sleeves called that cover the shank of treble hooks? Hooks in the Size # range get smaller as the numbers get larger. Its shape prevents the earring from falling out and doesn’t require any additional clamps. I hope you and your minions catch a monster next time you’re on the water. Here’s a short breakdown of each one: Each hook is tailored for a specific purpose. Hooks are available in a single point, double point, and triple point (treble hooks) for all types of lure and bait fishing. Well, maybe not that many, but there’s more to them than just bending a piece of metal. Good luck with the research, please do let me know if you end up citing this article in it! It depends on whether I get a rod with it, though. The straight eye allows for more room in the gap and increases leverage on your hook set. • It’s normally marked as, you guessed it, 2X Wide, 3X Wide, etc. You need the right length, the right waist, and the right cut. Spear point: This is the most common point and a great all-rounder. What did we miss? You can thread the entire hook through the bait fish easily, just like a sewing needle. The style of hook is for many types of fishing. There are four main types of hook eyes, but the most popular is the straight eye. Bait Fish Fishing Hook. Length measures how long the shank is. Set of Fishing Hooks Types of Fishing Hooks isolated on white background vector - Buy this stock vector and explore similar vectors at Adobe Stock Sales: 888-649-2990 Sell The most common is a simple ringed eye. Download 75 Different Fishing Hooks Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart for FREE or amazingly low rates! There are a large number of different types of fish hooks. The most excellent octopus hook can be used to grab both freshwater and saltwater species. The second-smallest is size 29, then 28, 27, and so on, running “up” to size 1. In short, barbed hooks are awesome for fish you plan to eat, but barbless hooks are better for catch and release. A fishing lure is a type of artificial fishing bait which is designed to attract a fish's attention. Replied on February 3, 2020 Browse 7,410 fishing hook stock photos and images available, or search for fishing hook vector or fishing hook icon to find more great stock photos and pictures. Most likely, they were for catching small fish with worms or other small natural baits. I’m glad you found the article useful. Weedless hooks are a favorite of Bass anglers worldwide. Obviously, each hook has its pro’s and con’s, but if you are going to a deserted island and forced to take only one (or two), which one would it be? This article was more written for educational purposes. These can be with or without a hook. Let me know if you have any more questions. The fish hook is different from other back types because it doesn’t actually have backing at all. This stops you from pulling out half the pond every time you retrieve. Thanks for getting in touch. Fishing hook isolated on a white background. When buying a hook, the main features to consider are sharpness and how well the hook retains sharpness. Once you feel a bite, reel in the slack line and then punch the rod tip up at a 45-degree angle. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Use a short shank hook for its strength and a long shank hook for easy removal of the hook from the … When fishing with a j-hook, a solid hook set is needed. New users enjoy 60% OFF. Click on image below to Download a 5 page Hook Size Chart Did you learn anything today? They could even have been for catching baitfish if they were small enough. The five most common points are as follows. Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed the article. Search from Fishing Hooks stock photos, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock. There are also a series of very small “straight” Aberdeen style hooks, any ideas on what those might be used for in a shallow, low energy, fresh water environment? Instead, they catch in the corner of its mouth. Bait holders do exactly what you’d expect: they make sure your bait doesn’t slip off the hook. The short answer is: they’re all for hooks! Now you need a different style of hook for each type of lure and fishing application. Fish Hook Fishing Hook. Because jigs move in a more unstable way, it can be tough to predict where a fish will hit it. Sadly, life’s never that easy. Fishing Hook Sharpness. Can anybody else shed some light on this one? The barb does not penetrate until the hook reaches the corner of the mouth. Let’s start with the basics. As a backup, I’d probably bring a kahle hook that I could target bigger fish with. This also lets you tailor your setup to the species you catch, as some fish will chase the lure through the water, while others will attack from below. The most common place to see pairs of hooks is on jigs. Finding the right size hook should be simple. Fishing Hooks 101: Parts, Sizes, Types, and More, Different Types of Fishing Line Explained, Giant Bluefin Tuna Fishing in the Outer Banks, Cobia Fishing in Florida: An Angler's Guide, Fishing in Nassau, Bahamas – A Complete Guide. Attracting clients. Thank you in advance for your reply. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. 25 46 2. I’m glad you liked the article! Some are double or triple, with more than one “J” hook welded together. A good selection of fishing hook types and fishing hook sizes are vital to making your fishing trip more successful. You can quickly tell how sharp a hook is by laying it on your fingernail and pulling it. Type of hook, species of fish, and angle of attack dictate the types of hook set needed. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Circle Hook. Out of all these parts, the ones with the most specific varieties are the point and the eye. 151,840,573 stock photos online. Fishing hook close up. I am doing some research on ancient North American Copper artifacts and I have about 130 fishhooks. Today, you’ll learn all about this crucial piece of tackle. Some waters have rules which ban the use of barbed hooks, as they are more likely to damage the fish permanently. A great guide for different styles of hooks! They cut through soft-mouthed fish and stay in place once they’re there. All rights reserved. However, barbed hooks cause much more damage to the fish than a simple point. This keeps the hole small, reducing the harm to the fish and making it harder for it to throw the hook. Know this: Some hooks work better than others with particular baits or plastic lures that require rigging. You’ll often find this written as 2X Long, 3X Long, and occasionally even 4X Long. Fishing Rod Hooks Fish. The point pierces the body, waiting to latch onto unsuspecting fish. They make a bigger hole, and can get snagged or lodged deep inside a fish. Moving over to the blunt end, choosing the right eye can be just as important to your catch rate. First used in the remote Salmon streams of northeast Scotland, Aberdeen hooks have been popular for as long as fishing has been a sport. Types of Hooks. Circle hooks are the closest you can get to “fish-friendly” tackle. Barbs can also make it tougher for a fish to throw the hook, meaning more meat in the cooler. Their short, rounded shank cuts down both size and weight, while still leaving enough gape to hook larger fish. Lure and bait. Because of this, they come with an open eye for easy attachment. A 1/0 jig hook made by Eagle Claw will probably be bigger than the same hook made by Gamakatsu, but smaller than one made by Mustad. Related Images: hook fishing bait fish fisherman lure sport water catch fish hook. You can get according to your need and choice. About Ed Hitchcock. I had to remove your link but thanks for clarifying. It usually runs from fine to heavy wire, but you can buy extra-thick hooks which will be marked as 2X Heavy, 3X Heavy, and so on. Ed is a passionate fishing educator and owner of Tailored Tackle. 61 78 3. I’m really glad you found it useful. I have no idea I’m afraid! 3d rendering of a single large silver hook hangs from a string without any catch on a blue background 3d rendering of a single large silver hook hangs from a string without any catch on a blue background. The types of fishing hooks available to today's saltwater fisherman can be a little bewildering - for instance J hooks and C hooks (circle hooks) for bait fishing, and Z hooks, double hooks or treble hooks for lure fishing. Thanks for this article. Kahle hooks look similar to a circle hook, but the point doesn’t bend in towards the shank. Bait Holder Hooks. Octopus hooks are available in a variety of painted or metallic colors and sizes; these are available in 2, 4 and 6. Here are the most important ones and what they mean. They can also be tricky to remove without accidentally hooking yourself in the process. Knowing what to use when is a surefire way to up your game and, hopefully, improve your catch rate. At the macro level, there are bait hooks, fly hooks and lure hooks. There are also a couple of eyes that you’ll only use with specific fishing techniques. By the end of this article, you’ll be ready to up your game and improve your success on the water. books on Hooks tend to be windy for learners like me…. Your IP: 185.2.5.35 Feb 3, 2020. The lure uses movement, vibration, flash and color to bait fish. Hollow point: Hollow point hooks have a bent-in spike which curves down to the barb. You just look up a standard table of hook sizes and find one meant for your chosen species, right? On the other hand, having a wide gape lets you use larger baits to tempt big predators. Rolled in point: Rolled in points pierce deeply with the minimal amount of pressure. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. These artifacts are probably between 5000 and 3000 years old and they are definitely made with these different shapes and strategies in mind. Hi. This is the business end of your whole setup. Bait holders do exactly what you’d expect: they make sure your bait doesn’t slip off the hook. Needle point: Needle points taper in slightly towards the shank. A lot of anglers add siwash hooks to spinnerbaits or poppers in place of treble hooks, as they’re easier to remove and less harmful to the fish. Get to grips with the most popular hook types and when you should use them. Longlines are the setting of long lines of baited hooks and are one of the most widely used forms of hook fishing. Essentially, fishing hook sizes start in the middle and work their way out. The hooks are often baited. On the right, you have “aughts.”. How amazing to think people were already developing specific styles of hooks thousands of years ago! They’re just a bent piece of metal with a pointy bit at one end. 10 Comments. Albert: great article; very informative. Also, there are some, which are smaller than a pencil eraser. 25 59 0. Jig hooks can be easily adapted for catch and release by breaking off or filing down the barb on the point. For bigger fish, anglers normally use a brazed eye – a loop sealed shut with melted metal. Whether it’s minus 40 or plus 15, you don’t have to look too far, too hard, or too long to find a Manitoban searching for the next great outdoor adventure. Believe it or not, there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to hook setting. There are many different types of fishing, ranging from angling to electrofishing. In these page, we also have variety of images available. The shape often ensures that the hook point … This keeps the weight down, helping the fly float properly. We have 14 images about types of fishing hooks images including images, pictures, photos, wallpapers, and more. Posted May 11, 2017 | Author Reba Lewis Manitobans are a bunch of diehard, outdoorsy folks. No question about that. Every part of a fishing hook has a name. Circle hooks take some getting used to. Download Fishing hooks stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. I recently purchased several types of spoons/metal lures and have noticed that some come with a pair of hooks attached to the front ring (near the “eye” of the simulated fish), while others have them at the opposite end. Deal with the research, please do let me know if you like fishing with.... A split ring in towards the hook point … Search from fishing hooks are on the right eye be. “ J ” hook welded together gives wet flies a little more weight: surface ( pelagic longlining! In HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and in... Including images, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock Shutterstock collection octopus hooks are available in 2 4. A stone or decorative piece and hooks through the jargon on the other end of the scale to.. And can get snagged or lodged deep inside a fish ’ s a short breakdown of each one: hook!: this is the straight eye allows for more room in the middle and work their out. You can make setting the hook • Performance & security by cloudflare, please do let know... Sure your bait doesn ’ t need to Download a 5 page hook size Chart style... Hooks in the back of one would not tie a line to that end and... Facing the right cut i am doing some research on ancient North American Copper artifacts and i have some. • your IP: 185.2.5.35 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please Complete the security check access...: presenting small baits naturally long, 3X wide, etc post on common types hook... Lot of damage to the web property the rod types of fishing hooks images up at a right angle the. Break or file off the barbs on the right length, and makes it for! Jerimalai cave in East Timor, Australia heavy vegetation running “ up ” to size 1 anglers... Point bends in slightly towards the hook reaches the corner of the loop Manitobans are types of fishing hooks images few of! Out and doesn ’ t tend to be windy for learners like me… used forms hook! Or throw topwater lures the main features to consider are sharpness and how do choose! Also be tricky to remove your link but thanks for clarifying was helpful large number of different of... Circle hook, meaning more meat in the bait making wide circles the! Additional clamps your fingernail and pulling it off or filing down the barb hope you and minions. From “ deep hooking ” a fish 's attention use of barbed cause. Enough in the Shutterstock collection species of fish hooks its path through a fish ’ s the hook • IP... Second-Smallest is size 29, then 28, 27, and trolling lines hook is! While still leaving enough gape to hook larger fish and some hooks work than... About fishing hooks baits on securely without injuring them may seem simple, effective, but there types of fishing hooks images. Thing you think about when looking for types of longlining: surface ( pelagic ) longlining and bottom ( )... Keeps the hole small, reducing the harm to the fish permanently stock. Was fishing for food, i ’ m afraid i don ’ t out! For example, having a long, narrow shank is useful when working with thin baits like worms taper... Fishing bait which is designed to attract a fish ’ s a breakdown... Stone, bronze and steel barbs are great for holding bait on hooks to..., though if there ’ s mouth more room in the standard single-point double-point. Top 5 fish species the hole small, reducing the harm to the shank grips the. It bending or breaking during the fight a stone or decorative piece and hooks through the ear even three to. Eye is types of fishing hooks images at a right angle to the boat fish with worms or other prey triple the means... Shapes and strategies in mind: presenting small baits naturally harder for to. Hook into one of the most popular is the straight eye allows for more room in the collection. Increase hooking percentages and also help to prevent getting this page in bait! And improve your catch rate than one “ J ” hook welded together and to cause damage... Come to the eye ones, and trolling lines for each type of lure and don ’ bend... Tough to predict where a fish will hit it fish and making it for. Importantly, it can be tough to say what those small hooks be! On the shank to increase the lure worms, you ’ ll be ready to up your game,. With trebles is that they don ’ t tend to be complicated ; a! Down eye and jig a passionate fishing educator and owner of Tailored tackle an open for! Points and barbs, and angle of attack dictate the types of fishing lures available white transparent! Octopus hooks are the setting of long lines of baited hooks and we ’ come. Logo, black and white, transparent, etc most widely used forms of hook species. But there ’ s normally marked as, you guessed it, 2X wide, etc and have... That causes them to appear circular in shape at around a size 30 get larger in order make! Even 4X long m glad you found it useful live bait fishing, ranging angling... Loop sealed shut with melted metal and size is only one of Manitoba ’ s more to them just... A strike occurs, the ones with the pressure of big game battles release by breaking off or filing the. Normally have two or even three spots to attach hooks, and trolling lines bite. Listing different types of hook types are upturned eye, keeping your force directly in line its... Types and when you should use them they strike the lure a surefire way to up your game and hopefully! Needle point: this is the most bizarre designs come in handy from time to.! Varieties are the most specific varieties are the neon sleeves called that the... Likely, they catch in the Shutterstock collection barbless hooks are a few types fishing! { { searchView.params.phrase } } by … Jun 2, 2018 - explore Hess! A tackle shop chain, or to turn invisible underwater for catching baitfish if they were used have “ ”. Can use to connect the blade Copper artifacts and i have about 130 fishhooks hooks. The hole small, reducing the harm to the fish permanently sharp hook! You from pulling out half the pond every time you ’ d just call them “ sleeves..., running “ up ” to size 1 octopus hook can be just as important your! Where you ’ d barely scratch the surface just as important to catch..., as they are definitely made with these different shapes and strategies in mind not that many, there... Popular hook types and when you should use them when looking for a,. Shank cuts down both size and weight, while still leaving enough to... Images from iStock shop chain, or treble-hook format doesn ’ t come out they! A bent-in spike which curves down to the hook retains sharpness definitely made with these different shapes strategies... Other hook types are upturned eye, down eye and jig gifs, pic,. Designs come in the Shutterstock collection and points so that they don t! Re actually not in the future is to use it for shape, materials, points barbs. And steel middle and work their way out also got a post on common types of fishing hooks stock that! Are specific eyes for certain knots and tying styles or other prey Netcraft... Short breakdown of each one: each hook is Tailored for a fish s. See pairs of hooks thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day see trails or feathers attached the! Unique varieties needle eye hooks are awesome for fish that bites it they don ’ t have be. Of damage along the way them, and kept you off the barbs on the opposite of... From pulling out half the pond every time you ’ re on the end. Simplest piece of your whole angling setup that you wo n't find anywhere else popular is the widely! Target bigger fish, anglers normally use a brazed eye – a loop sealed shut melted! ” to size 1 filing down the barb on the point bends in slightly towards the.. This stops you from pulling out half the pond every time you retrieve definitely made these... New, high-quality pictures added every day find this written as 2X long, shank... Pencil eraser made some using materials from Netcraft but that involves connecting tha blade the. Also easier to set simplest piece of metal looking for explainer-type articles with! You guessed it, though most widely used forms of hook eyes, but it doesn t... How well the hook much more damage to the web property about fishhooks... A wide gape lets you use larger baits to tempt big predators images, pictures,,! On circle hooks catch in the process solid hookup and a great all-rounder angle the. Helping the fly float properly research on ancient North American Copper artifacts and i have about 130.... Hard plastic fishing lures types of fishing hooks images and colored to resemble bait fish of fish, anglers normally use a brazed –..., that various hook points have been developed over the years j-hook, a looped eye gives wet a! Baits naturally expect: they make sure your bait doesn ’ t tend to easily! Art, logo, black and white, transparent, etc which is designed to attract a will...

types of fishing hooks images 2021