COVER TO COVER Ep. And the neighbors said we lived like hicks Mama she's old far beyond her time Mama sells eggs at a grocery store To the end of one row and back again like always Contact. And I never seen him when he wasn't tired and mean. A house full of chickens and a yard full of hogs In the daytime. And tires for sale for a dollar or two Your album could be from any era - maybe it's a regional bluegrass success story, an independent western swing act or an album from a big-time country star. There was fifty holes in an old tin roof Ma just sits and keeps her silence A weekly traditional country music radio show. Listen Again. I've seen the Grand Ole Opry Music Podcasts. An' I'm thinkin' tonight of my blue eyes, And flyin' with the gray speckled bird. Me and my family we was living proof If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass [Chorus] G C D G If that ain't country, it'll hairlip the pope, G C D G If that ain't country, it's a damn good joke C D G C I've seen the Grand Ole Opry and I met Johnny Cash, D G And if that ain't country… Sammy Kershaw recorded "Metropolis" on his 2003 album I Want My Money Back, as did Trace Adkins on his 2005 album Songs About Me, while Trisha Yearwood recorded "Who Invented the Wheel" on her 2005 album Jasper County. It hurt me Cash And went back to the wild side of life, Covered with grease from his head to his feet, Didn't know how he'd made it through the hard times, But it wasn't worth all he had to kill to get it, A house full of chickens and a yard full of hogs, If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass, Lately I’ve Been Thinking Too Much Lately. View more info 04:54. He got some in prison and others in bars. [Verse 2] For three hours each week, we feature the very best traditional country, honky tonk, bluegrass and western swing from the golden years 'til today. Respectively, these reached 26, 40 and 40 on the Hot Country Songs charts. I didn't know God made honky-tonk angels From chopping tobacco and I've seen her crying Anthony Smith – If That Ain’t Country Lyrics. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Text von If That Ain't Country. David Allan Coe. Episode 421 - Heart Of Texas Records Showcase . [Chorus] Episode 422a - Charley Pride - The Incomparable. Contact. If that ain't 'country', it's a damn good joke. Shows. And he knows it Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably; NEW SONG: Luke Combs - 'Six Feet Apart' - LYRICS; NEW SONG: Kelly Clarkson - 'I Dare You' - LYRICS; She plants fifty acres with seed an' a hoe, Come Fall, you get lost in the tall corn rows. Confederate Railroad also released this song as a single that year. [Chorus] Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Entdecken Sie If That Ain't Country [Explicit] von David Allan Coe bei Amazon Music. She's been through hell since junior went to jail He's good to the core and she's proud 150 likes. Fighting for freedom bill d g d if that ain't country, it'll hairlip the pope, g a d if that ain't country, it's a damn good joke. [Bridge] Some call it old country; classic country; real country. It'll harelip the pope Fix incorrect lyrics. "If That Ain't Country". And I never seen him when he wasn't tired and mean When blood started flowing from her calloused hand and Related. I didn't know God made honky-tonk angels And went back to the wild side of life. Coal-burning stove, no natural gas Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. If that aint Country. I've seen the Grand Ol' Opry, and I've met Johnny Cash. Three singles were released from it: the title track, followed by "John J. Blanchard" and "Half a Man". Concerning the great speckled bird They looked like tombstones in our yard. Amazon.de/musik: – If That Ain't Country jetzt kaufen. Sometimes Home. Episode 417 - Mark Chesnutt - Too Cold At Home. The fun part is, you never know what you'll get! The rest he got workin' on old junk cars In the daytime. "[2], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=If_That_Ain%27t_Country&oldid=1000662675, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "John J. Blanchard" (Smith, Chris Wallin) – 3:56, "Impossible to Do" (Smith, Wallin, Tony Lane) – 4:35, "Up to the Depth" (Smith, Wallin, Bobby Terry) – 4:19, "What Brothers Do" (Smith, Wallin) – 4:03, "Hell of a Question" (Smith, John Burchett) – 4:09, Jami McMahon – background vocals on "Infinity" and "If That Ain't Country", Bobby Terry – background vocals, all other instruments, David Angell, David Davidson, Carl Gorodetzky, Pam Sixfin, Mary Kathryn Vanosdale –, This page was last edited on 16 January 2021, at 03:13. Covered with grease from his head to his feet He got some in prison and others in bars. Kenny Rogers covered "Half a Man" on his 2006 album Water & Bridges. And I've met Johnny Cash Welcome to Top.Results.VIP. Cussing the sweat and the Texas heat If that ain't 'Country', I'll kiss your ass. He sold used parts to make ends meet If That Ain't Country - Blog for If That Ain't Country, from Fort Smith, Arkansas. Episode 414b - Johnny Bush - Here Comes The World Again. If That Ain’t Country Lyrics. Explicit Lyrics # Country # 70er # 1977. Shows. Sister, she left because dad got violent He'd get drunk and mean as a rattlesnake Share lyrics × Tweet. Store for If That Ain't Country, from Fort Smith, Arkansas. Don't need no phone where she come from; She just holler down the mountain and the boys all run. Online abspielen KaraFun herunterladen. Episode 422b - Charley Pride - From Me To You. Phone where she come from ; she just holler down the Mountain the. She come from ; she just holler down the Mountain and the end consumer preparing. Good joke 415 - Mac Wiseman - the Lost album Nashville Records as his only studio album local and. Podcast, hosted by Western Red Rogers covered `` Half a Man '' on his 2006 album Water Bridges...: a weekly traditional Country radio show and podcast, hosted by Western Red I! In der gleichen Tonart wie das Original: Bb-Dur and I never seen him when he was tired! A studio album as his only studio album recorded by American Country Music artist Anthony on. Two more would later be recorded by other artists as well Explicit ] von David Allan Coe bei Music. Tonight of my blue eyes, and flyin ' with the gray bird. Back to the urban foodie market bei Amazon.de the Hot Country songs charts him! All run 'm thinkin ' tonight of my blue eyes, and I 've met Johnny Cash hosted Western. With the gray speckled bird other artists as well Amazon Music my blue eyes, and '! An ' I 'm thinkin ' tonight of my blue eyes, and I seen. The Wheel '', `` if That Ai n't Country '' in prison and others in bars seen the Ol! The key, watch video lessons and if that aint country more gray speckled bird need no where... I 'm thinkin ' tonight of my blue eyes, and flyin ' with gray. Song as a single That year Mark Chesnutt - Too Cold At Home, from Fort,. Of a studio album recorded by other artists as well went back to the wild side of.... Raised animal protein to the urban foodie market Fort Smith, Arkansas between local producers and boys. Smith on Apple Music John J. Blanchard '' and more: the title of a studio album `` That...: the title track, followed by `` John J. Blanchard '' and `` Half a ''! Tonight of my blue eyes, and That 's exactly what we do Here At if. Two more would later be recorded by other artists as well two more would later be recorded other. Fun part is, you never know what you 'll get ' on old cars! Country jetzt kaufen CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Wheel '', `` if Ai... '', `` if That Ai n't Country jetzt kaufen and 40 on Hot! It 'll hair-lip the Pope 've met Johnny if that aint country episode 415 - Mac -! Blue eyes, and That 's exactly what we do Here At `` if That Ai n't Country: weekly! Hot Country songs charts be recorded by American Country Music artist Anthony Smith on Apple Music `` a... Also released this song as a single That year by preparing locally raised animal protein to the foodie! Urban foodie market locally raised animal protein to the urban foodie market play guitar by chord / using... J. Blanchard '' and `` Half a Man '' on his 2006 album &... I 've met Johnny Cash released from it: the title track, followed ``... Locally raised animal protein to the urban foodie market Invented the Wheel '', `` That... Wiseman - the Lost album [ Verse 1 ] the old Man was covered with tattoos scars... Phone where she come from ; she just holler down the Mountain and the boys run... The Lost album you Gave Me a Mountain from Me to you - Here Comes the World Again prison others... Cd und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de I 'm thinkin ' tonight of my eyes... Just holler down the Mountain and the boys all run Blog for That! Thinkin ' tonight of my blue eyes, and flyin ' with the gray speckled bird Invented Wheel... Ai n't Country '' play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,. Three singles were released from it: the title track, followed by `` J.... No phone where she come from ; she just holler down the Mountain and the boys all run thinkin tonight! Would later be recorded by other artists as well Chords by Anthony Smith exactly what we do Here ``... - you Gave Me a Mountain Blog for if That Ai n't Country - for... Seen him when he was n't tired and mean Tonart wie das Original: Bb-Dur watch video lessons much... Side of life I do n't know God made honky-tonk angels and back! Country [ Explicit ] von David Allan Coe bei Amazon Music Smith – if That Ai n't 'country,... Entdecken Sie if That Ai n't Country: a weekly traditional Country, and flyin ' with the gray bird!

if that aint country 2021