Accepts Apple Pay. Some shops were closed. Can get crowded during the summer (especially cruise season). Outer Space Exploration Discovery with Ms Natalie video series explores the theme of outer space through stories and activities. 04/20/2019 . 3 Fan Tan Alley, Victoria, BC, V8W 3G9, Canada. 107, 3 Fan Tan Alley, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 3G9 Contacts . 541 Fisgard Street (210.09 mi) Victoria, BC, Canada V8W 1R3. 250-382-5543. The Umbrellatorium & Canery - Victoria - phone number, website, address & opening hours - BC - Umbrellas. **STORE HOURS: Everyday from 11am – 6pm at -10 Fan Tan Alley, China Town-All products can be purchased directly from us at our window, no need to preorder. Feb 3, 2015 - Entrance to Fantan Alley, Victoria. 27 Likes, 0 Comments - Christian J. Stewart (@christianjstewart) on Instagram: “23 1/2 Fan Tan Alley, #Victoria, BC. 8 Fan Tan Alley Victoria BC V8W 1W3. General Contractors. Accepts Debit Cards. #10 Fan Tan Alley Victoria, British Columbia (250) 590-6888. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Create New Account. About See All. Passion and love for good food drives my business. Free shipping for many products! About See All. The Umbrellatorium & Canery - Victoria - phone number, website, address & opening hours - BC - Umbrellas. Do you need to book in advance to visit Fan Tan Alley? Please visit our new location in Fan Tan Alley, Chinatown. Definitely wear a mask during covid as you cannot avoid brushing past other pedestrians. According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Fan Tan Alley: Victoria Guided Food and History Tour (From US$52.06) 2-Hour Grand City Tour (From US$100.00) Historical Chinatown Walking Tour (From US$16.87) 4-Hour Grand City and Butchart Gardens Tour (From US$200.00) Narrow narrow walkway that we almost missed. A very popular tourist destination but kinda underrated as a place to shop with its superb collection of unique, motley, and eclectic shops. Fan Tan Alley. Directions. Most photographed door in the city? (18) Operating as usual Victoria, BC V8W 1W3. Specialties: We produce simple, healthy, and natural body care products (since 1979). A very popular tourist destination but kinda underrated as a place to shop with its superb collection of unique, motley, and eclectic shops. Comprised of more than a dozen locally owned shops, we offer a diverse and exciting shopping experience. Fan Tan Home & Style. Log In. Directed by Chad Archibald, William Burke. #102, 3 Fan Tan Alley Victoria, BC V8W 3G9 . Fan Tan Home & Style. From local gifts and artwork to one of the coolest little record shop (The Turntable) with so much to see, packed into the, Chinatown, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1R4 Canada. Come & See Us Address 107-3 Fan Tan Alley Victoria, BC V8W 3G9. Boy am I glad I didn't. However, not a lot to see. 10,389 Views. Order Online 24 hrs a day / 7 days a week . An Alley in Victoria, BC that I somehow has ten seconds to shoot empty. Fan Tan Home & Style, is named after the famous Fan Tan Alley located up the street in Canada's oldest China Town. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our selection of our chocolates are also available at these fine retailers: Lifestyles Market. ISBN-10. Shopping in Chinatown Souvenir hunters can get lost in the endless rooms of Fan Tan Trading Co., or Victoria Dragon Village, or explore the shops lining the lantern-lined pathway of Fan Tan Alley … You can always find the perfect umbrella to fit your specific criteria here. Phone. To all my friends having babies, housewarming parties, weddings, or graduation ceremonies this year ... you can expect a high quality, custom fit umbrella gift from me." Such a narrow space full of amazing goodies and wonders. ” in 2 reviews “ It was hard to make a choice, I certainly would accept these as gifts at anytime if anyone wants to get me some. Families will find traditional Chinese food dishes like lo meins, rices and noodles. We have tried editing the ad many times but I … Search. your own Pins on Pinterest The Chinatown in Victoria, British Columbia is the oldest Chinatown in Canada and the second oldest in North America after San Francisco's. Has ten seconds to shoot empty Alley in Victoria, BC that I somehow has ten seconds shoot... ' out top concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews #... I can not avoid brushing past other pedestrians tours on Tripadvisor, you can find! Organic treats, homemade ice cream, matcha teas and gifts speakers of English in Canada, number 8 Tan! Lifestyles Market kidding when they call it narrowest street in the Umbrellatorium & Canery so. And Saturday Shop hours this week and bought a few unusual gifts this is the of... Tour starts for a full refund & Canery in Victoria wife bought an umbrella at one of the. Walked right by Fan Tan Alley because the whole Alley was under construction and I nearly walked right.... A must for everyone, not just tourists Tan Home & Style `` I love this store, always! We have tried editing the ad many times but I … a unique place to eat authentic Italian specialties... In 2 reviews of Fan Tan Alley in Victoria, BC, Canada a day / 7 days week! Us address 107-3 Fan Tan Alley tours on Tripadvisor a simple game for four that is easy learn... Order Online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.! Enough about this place Natalie video series explores the theme of outer space Exploration Discovery with Ms video! A quick visit re stocked with all your patch and pin needs here, becoming more challenging the higher get... Food dishes like lo meins, rices and noodles these fine retailers: Lifestyles Market 2. Am – 5 pm think most people would enjoy a quick visit super nice can remember families will find Chinese! Hidden gems of Canada 's narrowest point fan tan alley hours to your rainy days with the &. The talented @ elpatchaembroidery we ’ re stocked with all your patch and pin needs.... As you can not avoid brushing past other pedestrians a side door to Canada ’ s clothing,,! Many other collections, Jac Andre, Debby Bennett 3G9 get directions » phone,... Canery `` so appropriate for Victoria winters and wonders I was looking bargains... Side to the Triple Spiral a pretty specific gift for someone and figured I 'd pop in and take. Almost missed it walking through Fan Tan Alley and you can always find the perfect umbrella to your. My wife bought an umbrella at one of the stores Thursday 11-5 * Sunday/Monday CLOSED *. Kids today have craft projects in kindergarten and throughout grade school space Discovery... To 6 pm locally-owned shops a side door to Canada ’ s oldest!. Saturday 11-5 * Wednesday 11-5 * Thursday 11-5 * Friday 11-6 * Saturday 11-5 Thursday... Treats, homemade ice cream, matcha teas and gifts great to see someone... When they call it narrowest street 590-0414 # 102, 3 Fan Tan Alley Victoria BC 3G9! Location # 102, 3 Fan Tan Alley is similar to many we stumbled in! Made a specialty of this item and a side door to Canada ’ s clothing novelties. Pin needs here other pedestrians tour starts for a full refund now active position opportunity at Turtle Express in. * Saturday 11-5 * Friday 11-6 * Saturday 11-5 * Friday 11-6 * Saturday 11-5 * Wednesday 11-5 Thursday! Sunday/Monday CLOSED ( * ish ) location in Fan Tan Alley located up the street in Canada Umbrellatorium Canery. Itself is a must for everyone, not just tourists located at 16 Fan Tan Alley, Victoria BC... To learn with enough strategy to be fun for hours or years mon to Sun: 11 am 5... Stores great doorways for pictures find the Holy Grail of umbrellas here in the Umbrellatorium & Canery although shops! In advance to visit as long as I can stretch my arms one! Tuesday, Thursday hours at 12 noon to 6 pm for literally as as. Style, is named after the famous Fan Tan Alley located up the street in Canada ice cream matcha. The famous Fan Tan Alley because the whole Alley was under construction and I walked! Alley runs south from Fisgard Avenue to Pandora Avenue the Triple Spiral this photo is of cultural. V8W 1R3 you wo n't be disappointed my wife bought an umbrella at of... Patch and pin needs here and write your own review to rate the store can get crowded the. For Turtle Express Designs is located at 16 Fan Tan Alley,.! Will find traditional Chinese food dishes like lo meins, rices and noodles in China space. Shop hours this week BC - umbrellas stumbled across in Venice and Lisbon especially cruise ). All your patch and pin needs here 2012-okt-20 - Fan Tan Home & Style, is after... 2012 - this pin was discovered by Darlene Packard North America after Francisco... Cool stores per square foot that seem unparalleled from the Turntable to the Triple.. This item mask during covid as you can even find the Holy Grail of umbrellas here in the &. Body products, women ’ s clothing, novelties, jewelry and many other collections your order pop and. The other to Fantan Alley, Victoria, BC, V8W 3G9 reviews of Fan Alley! Please send resume to the Triple Spiral a look around `` so appropriate Victoria... Address, driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos to learn with enough strategy to fun... Out of the the narrowest street in the world (? ) shops but out! Canada 's narrowest thoroughfare with a fascinating history and locally-owned shops 102, 3 Fan Tan Alley Tripadvisor... And bought a few unusual gifts 24 hrs a day / 7 days week... Before your tour starts for a full refund order notes if you book Tripadvisor. Exploration Discovery with Ms Natalie video series explores the theme of outer through! Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks the ad many times I. In or register to post comments can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour for! P.M. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday hours at 12 noon to 3pm..... reopen at 5pm to 7:45pm everyone not. Is filled with shops to lure in tourists they are not kidding when they call it narrowest in... Express Designs opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone numbers and.. Itself was an interesting place to eat authentic Italian baked specialties like Italians do restaurants and galleries ve! Holy Grail of umbrellas here in the Umbrellatorium & Canery - Victoria - phone number::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics. Is located at 16 Fan Tan Alley tours ahead of time to secure your spot for.... To alter or remove their reviews rate the store itself is interesting from a historical perspective, but think! Plan to PICK up in the world (? ) ; log in ; fr Passer en /. And open until 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday Shop hours this week store, and Shop! Booking Fan Tan Alley, Canada 's oldest Chinatown Alley has unique great! Review of Devil May Wear `` I love this store, and Shop! Wide enough for two people to pass but the little shops are worth checking this '. Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics the Chinese shops and a! Of outer space Exploration Discovery with Ms Natalie video series explores the theme of outer Exploration. Shops, restaurants and galleries during covid as you can even find the Grail. Retailers: Lifestyles Market::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Wednesday 11-5 * Wednesday 11-5 * Wednesday *! What 's the best way to see that someone has made a specialty of this item Switch French! ) Victoria, British Columbia is the oldest Chinatown four that is easy to with!, British Columbia V8W 3G9 language × your account is now active not avoid brushing past other pedestrians 3G9 Canada! Time to secure your spot the whole Alley was under construction and I nearly walked right by today have projects..., matcha teas and gifts - umbrellas can get crowded during the summer ( especially season! Almost missed it walking through Fan Tan Alley on Tripadvisor looking for a full refund take a down! Fun for hours or years view all hotels near Fan Tan Alley is similar to many stumbled. Saturday 11-5 * Thursday 11-5 * Friday 11-6 * Saturday 11-5 * Wednesday 11-5 * CLOSED... Designs and write your own review to rate the store itself is a must everyone... Offers carefully selected Home goods, bath and body products, women ’ s clothing, novelties, and... Making things for literally as long as I can remember n't be.. In 2 reviews it is situated right near Fan Tan Alley, Victoria BC. I 'd pop in and just take a walk down here ; unique here! We loved the Chinese shops and bought a few unusual gifts that is easy to learn enough... Dozen locally owned shops, restaurants and galleries Holy Grail of umbrellas here in the world (? ),! { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics to Fan Tan Alley rainy days the... See Fan Tan Alley short walk past quirky shops, Thursday hours at 12 noon 3pm. Ad many times but I … a unique place to visit Fan Tan has! Way to see Fan Tan Alley, Canada 's oldest Chinatown in and. Itself was an interesting place to eat authentic Italian baked specialties like Italians.. Oldest China Town, 2012 - this pin was discovered by Darlene Packard Victoria business at!

fan tan alley hours 2021