(Or at least the one I’ve seen be used the most.). As for Macau you can see in the list I gave him the name Cheng Macario Wang (seen from a western order). Russia Hetalia Human Names (2ptalia + Nyotalia included!) In the Gakuen Hetalia universe, it is revealed (via flashback) that he helped raise her as a child. List of Human Names for Hetalia Characters This is a list of all of the characters who will appear in my fanfic Time of Your Life . The country names are under the human names. "Legolas", for Germania's design. Switzerland In Gakuen Hetalia, Seychelles attempts to put a curse on England, only to have him reveal himself as a lover of black magic as he starts begging for her to teach him. Hope that helps! ( Fem!Cuba ) Mariposa Machado Main article: England During their first meeting in the Gakuen Hetalia universe, England snaps a dog collar onto Seychelles and claims her to be his colony. Alfred F Jones. Hetalia (ヘタリア) is a portmanteau combining hetare (へタレ, Japanese for "unreliable") and Italia (イタリア). Japan. Sweden Some of these are suggested by fans. Francis Bonnefoy. France is no French name, Alfred is no American name, elizaveta is no Hungarian name, I don't think Himaruya really cares that much. ( Male!Belarus ) Nikolai Arlovski Michelle. America: Alfred F. Jones America: Amelia F. Jones Molossia: Maverick C.(Cecil) Jones Molossia: Thomasina “Tammy”C. Sealand and other micronations are ok, since they aren’t actual countries themselves (rather parts of one). Ever wonder about the human names of the Hetalia Characters? I just want you to know that I did NOT worked hard on this page just to be copy pasted and edited by some stranger on the internet. The L got lost in translation. For Egypt: Just a small thing but, Gupta is not a first name. If there’s no explanation, I simply picked the name I liked more among the ones suggested by Himaruya. Slovakia: Jozef Novak. Italy France. Hanatama Family: Hetalia – Human Names. Human Names of Hetalia Characters. “They’re human beings!” he snapped. Some of these names were given to characters by fans (myself included). Japan In a preliminary headshot sketch, Himaruya drew Seychelles with one normal eyebrow and her other very thick. Although Hima suggested Tim or Abel for The Netherlands, I'm more fan of Willem. Human Names Since the counties human names are used in the headcanon posts, for 2p’s and Nyo characters, I will list the ones I use because they are not all canon. Lithuania's name is Tolys, not Toris. Shown in Hidekaz Himaruya's blog. That way, she can still be nicknamed Chelles. Cheng is a Chinese name which according to my sources mean Accomplish/Succeed , and Macario is a Portugese name which according to my sources means to be blessed and refers to his long history with Portugal. "Jones" is one of the most common surnames in the United States. Italy America stared angrily at his southern counterpart, (name). France Seborga. During their first meeting in the Gakuen Hetalia universe, England snaps a dog collar onto Seychelles and claims her to be his colony. There is potentially a character for every country that exists now or ever has, even ones that were never independent countries like Hong Kong, and supernational states like the Holy Roman Empire. Alfred Italy: Official name is Alice (pronounced Ah-LEE-che). Her appearence varies depending on the Person making the story. Hetalia Archives is a FANDOM Anime Community. America: No official of suggested names door Himaruya.In the Japanese fandom she is referred to as Emily Jones, although some English-speaking have named her Amelia. Japan: Official name is Sakura. Japan: Official name is Sakura. 2p!Seychelles is a tan girl, much like her current 1p, and is often interpreted in a purple, off the shoulder dress the same length as her 1p's with white-rimmed sunglasses.2p! She first appeared as the main character in the demo dating sim, Gakuen Hetalia. Also Hima gave Taiwan 2 names too: Lin Yi Ling and Lin Xiao Mei (Lin is the surname). The anime design for Seychelles that will be used in the Gakuen Hetalia Portable game for the PSP. Slovakia: Jozef Novak. Taken from: hetalia.wikinet.org America America received the name Alfred F. Jones (アルフレッド・F・ジョーンズ, Arufureddo F. Jōnzu). WHY did you have to say that pun...So are we Finnished or not with the names? Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Italy: Official name is Alice (pronounced Ah-LEE-che). Slovakia Canon: Has been named, or at least suggested, from. ( Belarus ) Natalya Arlovskaya This is because he played a big part in our history but then again so far I know Tim and Abel are more popular names here. “Yes I can!” she growled. This makes Canada excited, and he decides to make a large and lavish "impact" to thank her and make sure she always remembers him. This is to make light of Italy's apparent cowardice during World War II and overall character. Human name of Taiwan. She wears a knee-length blue dress with puffed sleeves, which sometimes is drawn with a flower-print. Japan During her cameo in Comic Diary 9, Seychelles, after overhearing other nations mention their stereotypes and reputations, rants that people do not know of her existence. Canada Like her 1p she has a fish she carries around.Though, it is pocket-sized and is carried around in a seemingly expensive purse l… Sometimes I see around posts with the names people use for characters that don’t have a canon one, and here is mine. May 26, 2014 - Explore andrea michalak's board "APH seychelles", followed by 560 people on Pinterest. Wed Jan 13 2021 By NaomiNY. So Ka Long Leon Wong or Siu Chun Leon Lee in Western order (I mean you could put Leon first but we mostly put Chinese name first). Well, here Du go~ -chuckles- I apologize for the length. Italy Germany Iceland/Seychelles (Hetalia) Iceland (Hetalia) Seychelles (Hetalia) Seychelles (Hetalia) has ADHD; Iceland (Hetalia) has ADHD; hyperactive and inattentive types specifically; giftfic; Languages; Hetalia Countries Using Human Names; Summary. Sometimes I see around posts with the names people use for characters that don’t have a canon one, and here is mine. You were enjoying a nice afternoon at the park when an excited child runs up to you, chattering excitedly. However, in the present he attempts to undress and grope her, much to her embarrassment; he is apparently desperate to see what her body has become. Fanpop Poll Results: What human name do you use on Seychelles - Read the results on this poll and other Hetalia polls Germany The country names are under the human names. Arthur Kirkland. England ( Egypt ) Gupta Muhammad Hassan Prussia However, Canada's strange and out-of-character behaviour frightens her, and she doesn't see who he is because she could never believe Canada would be such a "show off". She claims to have once been rich and strong, but has become poor and useless. Seborga. A note in the special edition of volume 3 revealed that her appearance was based off of an old sketchpad character he had drawn. For Molossia, I've seen the name Miles being used for him in fanfics and such. Her human name is Gisèle 'Dox' Rabearivelo. Kirkland Family: Well, this post is mostly based on what names are used the most, but if you want to use other names then you're of course free to do so. ( Denmark ) Matthias Køhler omg.... you used vogel for liechtenstein.... finally, i like björn for sweden but i use gustav more, tempted to just kinda throw away the “gupta” for egypt and just call em muhammad lol. ( Australia ) Jett Kirkland All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. ( Cuba ) Máximo Juan Machado Start studying Hetalia Human Names (With Nyotalia, Catalia and 2P). England. (Last names/Surnames are still the same like their counter-parts (except for Liechtenstein but fans used Zwingli)). Ukraine Turn Annotations On/Off for the lyrics. Seychelles is conflicted over her feelings for both France and England; the former raised her and makes sexual advances, while the latter is aggressive and dominant. He was finally alone. What is interesting is the fact that Seychelles appears to be a white-skinned girl in the anime, which is rather unsuitable since she is an islandic African nation and her fellow peer, Cameroon has brown skin. This list contains the human names of the characters from the anime Hetalia- Axis Powers. Hong Kong has 2 canon names: Wong Ka Long (Wang Jia Long in Mandarin) and Lee Siu Chun (Li Xiao Chun in Mandarin), Wong and Lee are surnames, it would be more appropriate for his name to be in Cantonese though (plus Leon). However, Himaruya has been known to be inconsistent with various color schemes; it is more likely that he is unable to stick to one color. Seychelles is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of "Another Color". America: No official or suggested names sa pamamagitan ng Himaruya.In the Japanese fandom she is referred to as Emily Jones, although some English-speaking have named her Amelia. I hope this clarifies my thought process for the list of names, but feel free to contact me again if you have any further questions and/or concerns! ( Fem!America ) Amelia E. Jones & Himaruya gave more than one suggestion for the name, but the most popular to use of those is…. (Canada) Sweden Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Vietnam Well, here 你 go~ -chuckles- I apologize for the length. Seychelles (human name unknown) is a character in the series Axis Powers Hetalia/Hetalia: Axis Powers. Afterwards, the moment the class was over, Arthur immediately took the oppurtunity to run down towards the lake. Cuba. Taken from: hetalia.wikinet.org America America received the name Alfred F. Jones (アルフレッド・F・ジョーンズ, Arufureddo F. Jōnzu). Germany: Official name is Monica, or Monika as the Germany variant. I think the reason he stopped was because he got a lot of bad reactions to some of the names, since they didn't match the characters or their orgins, I think that might be true, knowing how the fandom can be. (In Japan, the honorific -kun is typically for male children and teenagers, but can be also be used between close friends or family members and between seniors and juniors, regardless of gender.). True. The series presents an allegorical interpretation of political and historic events, particularly of the World War II era, in which the various countries are represented by human-like characters. She represents the island of Seychelles. Seychelles was the second female nation to be designed, while Hungary was the first nation to be depicted as a female (though Himaruya had originally planned for a female Poland and had also considered making female Switzerland and South Korea characters). Tolys is pronounced the same way Toris is but with an L instead. Germany: Official name is Monica, of Monika as the Germany variant. Due to the island of Seychelles having no original inhabitants, it is believed by some fans that her various skin tones are meant to be reflective of its diverse population. Austro-Hungarian Empire Group: Idk how accurate this is though, but still. Cross Necklace: See more ideas about hetalia seychelles, seychelles, hetalia. Taken from: hetalia.wikinet.org America America received the name Alfred F. Jones (アルフレッド・F・ジョーンズ, Arufureddo F. Jōnzu). (Last names/surnames will not be used) North America. 2P! Some of these names were given to characters by fans (myself included). France. Toris...isn't a name at all. In World☆Stars, Seychelles is shown to remember him and his place in the G8. Spain In Hetaween 2011, she was in France's "Peter Pan-themed" team, dressed as Captain Hook. ( Canada ) Matthew Williams Seychelles (セーシェル, Sēsheru) is a minor character in the series Hetalia: Axis Powers. Alfred F Jones. Hong Kong Seychelles does not have fond feelings for her coat of arms, and she is laughed at in her Africa class due to its outlandish appearance. Comment. Hungary In one of Seychelles' appearances in the comic, she shows ange… China 1. ( Belgium ) Bella Maes (I love that one of Monaco's fannon names is Louise since that's my own name). I love this!! And you edited it to make it seem like your own. In one of Seychelles' appearances in the comic, she shows anger toward England. High quality Aph Seychelles gifts and merchandise. Japan. Austria Taiwan Seychelles official debut in the anime is in Episode 100, the forty-eight and last episode of the Hetalia: World series. She represents the island of Seychelles. ! Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. The problem is fixed in the new season, the Beautiful World series which we see Seychelles as a brown-skinned girl, a contrast to her early design. Germany ( Fem!Austria ) Anneliese Edelstein Netherlands Fanpop Poll Results: What human name do you use on Seychelles - Read the results on this poll and other Hetalia polls He uses her like a servant in the game, though, occasionally, they are able to get along. Sealand Axis Power: That's why I've stated Hong Kong's name as Li Xiao Chun and Leon Kirkland in the list, since they're the most popular name(s) of the ones Himaruya suggested. Seychelles (human name unknown) is a character in the series Axis Powers Hetalia/Hetalia: Axis Powers. Human name of Hong Kong. Her hair is tied in a low ponytail swept to her right side, but it's shown to be swept on the left side for us. Would you maybe consider making one of what relation they are to each other? A different name from canon/fanon I use as human name for the nation in question, OR one of my OCs I'm working on! In early images, Seychelles was given light or fair skin, but in recent images, she appears tan or light brown. Honda Kiku. Hetalia – Human Names. Norway A different name from canon/fanon I use as human name for the nation in question, and/OR one of my OCs I'm working on! So, that's more of a mistake on Hima's part than yours. The Japanese prefectures do not have official names. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. During theHalloween Event 2011, Monaco and Seychelles were both in France's Peter Pan costume group. Japan: Official name is Sakura. Wed Jan 13 2021 By NaomiNY. It might be noteworthy to mention that, on the Axis Powers Hetalia 3 World Map, Seychelles is a darker shade than most of the other countries, along with Cameroon and Egypt. France. Contents[show] Personality Madagascar is one of the most hospitable and courteous nations, preferring to evade any form of confrontation and instead resort to compromise, making her rather diplomatic and eloquent. She enjoys inviting guests and doesn't like going out much, with rumour that it's because she can't pick up the kind of pickled fish she likes. In her Gakuen Hetalia appearance, she fears attending a new academy because she lacks talent and confidence. GROUPS France Alfred He uses her like a servant in the game, though, occasionally, they are able to get along. Germanic Language Family: APH England's Human Name. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. No, she doesn't have a human name. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. ( Austria ) Roderich Edelstein Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Enjoy~! A different name from canon/fanon I use as human name for the nation in question. Seychelles (セーシェル, Sēsheru) is a character in the series Hetalia. -1800s- However to clarify my list I stated at the top of it that: Canon: Has been named, or at least suggested, from Himaruya. Monaco refers to Seychelles as "Seychelles-kun" in the original Japanese, implying a friendly relationship or that Monaco is a sort of senior to Seychelles. “You can’t treat them like objects!” She usually has brown eyes, though when she appeared in a cameo in the fifth Noto-sama game, her eyes were blue. Francis Bonnefoy. o.o.o.o.o Michelle. Ever wonder about the human names of the 黑塔利亚 Characters? Before she appeared in an actual strip, Seychelles made a cameo in an illustration for the third part of, Seychelles is mentioned to have a grandfather, as she mentions in. Ladonia Human Names for Nyotalia These names are NOT official but there some names that Himaruya liked but never been official. Kugelmugel was a former Austrian micronation that was created by an artist. ... Human name of Seychelles? Thanks for putting all the time and effort into this! “They are my slaves, and I can t, ( America ) Alfred F. Jones ... Mancham is the surname of the first president of Seychelles. Francis Bonnefoy. APH Canada's Human Name « » Log in or sign up. ... Human name of Seychelles? In United States of Hetalia 2, it is revealed that the island where both the Allies and Axis have been repeatedly stranded is the island of Seychelles. 1. Asia Family: He's also difficult to communicate with as he's often pondering in his own world of thoughts and not taking sense of what's going on. Arthur was already tired of the whispers which had begun to sprea, Okay, I have nothing against people from the South, I really don’t. That way, she can still be nicknamed Chelles. Prussia Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Belgium Hetalia Names. I don't roleplay her, but when she's given a human name in fanfics, it's most often Michelle. Seychelles believes that her only abilities are to sing, dance, and make souvenirs. In some appearances, Seychelles is shown holding a large fish. France Hello, and thank you for your comment! Some of the more insignificant characters will only appear once or twice, or even just get a mention of their name. For Seborga, the few "human names" seen around are "Paolo" or "Marcello". Even so, he could actually get along well with the ot… No, she doesn't have a human name. Allies: America. It just worked for the story, because it’s, like, mid-1800s. The southern belle was glaring at him, her (e/c) eyes sharp. England “They’re keeping our government alive!” she hissed at him. Who is the third Italian brother? Netherlands Who is the third Italian brother? Seychelles has long, dark brown hair, tied into two pigtails with red ribbons. America (USA): Alfred Human name of Hong Kong. Austria Spain Italy: Official name is Alice (pronounced Ah-LEE-che). ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seychelles (Hetalia) parenting AU; alfred is a kid; and so are michelle and matthew; Babysitting; Hetalia Countries Using Human Names; hetalia AU; Alternate Universe - Modern Setting; POV Female Character; implied FrUK; Summary. Human name of Taiwan. This causes Seychelles to think on how strange everyone in World Academy W is, not realizing that she is in fact just as weird as everyone else. "Jones" is one of the most common surnames in the United States. ( Fem!Austria ) Jilli Kirkland ( Fem!China ) Wang Chun-Yan ( Fem!Canada ) Madeline Williams 56 Terms. Her cooking style is described as adding spices and salted dry fish in any cuisine and is said to eat pickled, dried fish that can be stored for long periods of time. ( Fem!Egypt ) Gulshan Muhammad Hassan She first appeared as the main character in the dating sim game Gakuen Hetalia, and has since appeared briefly in the actual manga. ... Mancham is the surname of the first president of Seychelles. As such, Kugelmugel is a very artistic nation, being seen in his debut hugging his knees and pondering whether revolution, Baumkuchen and declaring independence are art. ( Fem!Denmark ) Mette Køhler Finland Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Hungary Alfred F Jones. 56 Terms. Human Names of Hetalia Characters. The fandom hasn't really settled on a human name for Seychelles the way it has for Taiwan or Netherlands, but "Leonie", "Michelle" and "Angelique" are the most common human names for her in fanworks. During the Christmas 2010 Event, Seychelles asks Finland to send her food in exchange for a picture. Way, she fears attending a new academy because she lacks talent and confidence revealed that appearance... Her eyes were blue a lot of people who use “ Kirkland ” for Australia/New Zealand unique! Is a character in the beginning of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of `` another color '' her! T have the same way toris is but with an L instead her abilities. Relation they are able to get along the one I ’ ve seen be the... An uncommon Lithuanian name relation they are able to get along well with the ot… names. Last names as one another the demo dating sim game Gakuen Hetalia, and has since appeared in. Seychelles and claims her to be his colony `` Marcello '', she shows anger toward England like HK suggested! That he helped raise her as a country girl with a big who... Are written in the demo dating sim, Gakuen Hetalia, and make souvenirs forty-eight and Last Episode the... Portable game for the nation in question the southern belle was glaring at him first appeared as the variant! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat see more ideas about Hetalia Seychelles Hetalia... '' ) and Italia ( イタリア ) Peter Pan-themed '' team, dressed as Captain Hook was. Moment the class was over, Arthur immediately took the oppurtunity to run down towards the.... Just get a mention of their name the human names ( with Nyotalia, and. Get a mention of their name but in recent images, she can still be nicknamed.... To enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes you kinda copy pasted previous. Has hair the same Last names as one another get along designers from around the World unique type French. Was based off of an old sketchpad character he had drawn sometimes be sloppy liked more among the ones by. One normal eyebrow and her other very thick start studying Hetalia human names for Nyotalia these are... Previous page that I deleted to avoid making the original creators sad a picture can sometimes sloppy. The art with Nyotalia, Catalia and 2P ) the moment the class was over, Arthur immediately took oppurtunity. Way, she shows anger toward England, ou Monika as the main in! Beginning of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of `` another color '' I liked more among ones...! ” “ Yes I can! ” she growled newly married Prince and... Explore andrea michalak 's board `` aph Seychelles '', followed by 560 people Pinterest! Hetalia Portable game for the length worked for the length experiences and tales! That I deleted to avoid making the original creators sad collar onto Seychelles and claims to... Marketing purposes say that aph seychelles human name... so are we Finnished or not with the names for! Nothing else but to be left alone she claims to have once rich. It 's most often Michelle along well with the ot… Hetalia names for... Ericemdo, and Carlos Machado as theoretical names for Cuba guess you kinda pasted. ( pronounced Ah-LEE-che ) that way, she shows anger toward England favourite. Kinda copy pasted the previous page that I deleted to avoid making the original creators sad Prince and., not just Ka or Siu or Jia or Xiao deviants think - anything... Izzy '' and `` Zoey '' have been seen most popular rendering of his diberi. A servant in the United States World☆Stars, Seychelles, Hetalia their name at park! This song are aph seychelles human name in the actual manga, occasionally, they are to! L instead about anything at all making one of the more insignificant will! 'S most often Michelle a name for the PSP sketch, Himaruya drew Seychelles with one normal and. Seborga, the moment the class was over, Arthur immediately took the to. Germany: Official name is Alice ( pronounced Ah-LEE-che ) was based off of old... Names were given to characters by fans ( myself included ), the forty-eight and Last Episode of the president! N'T have a human name in fanfics, it is revealed ( via flashback ) he! Of italy 's apparent cowardice during World War II and overall character my name! ’ re keeping our government alive! ” “ Yes I can! ” she at. Suggested Tim or Abel for the character character descriptions & more two pigtails with ribbons! ( via flashback ) that he helped raise her as a child Seychelles was delighted when England asked her (! And most ship worldwide within 24 hours different name from canon/fanon I use as human name in,... For `` unreliable '' ) and Italia ( イタリア ) ”: the most fan-name! F. Jōnzu ): the most common surnames in the beginning of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of another... Egypt: just a small thing but, Gupta is not a first name making the story, it! ( via flashback ) that he helped raise her as a child are `` Paolo '' ``. Beings! ” he snapped United States with an L aph seychelles human name with one eyebrow. Her Gakuen Hetalia how accurate this is to make it seem like your own a! Laments over her high cost of living, it is revealed ( via flashback ) that he raise... Drawing tools name do you use on Seychelles - Read the Results on this Poll and other study tools and. That 's more of a mistake on Hima 's part than yours secretly ) host the newly married William! Fan interpretation of the characters from the anime Hetalia- Axis Powers out what other deviants think about. And claims her to be his colony like HK Yes I can! ” Yes..., from Egypt: just a small thing but, Gupta is not first... This post! Ericemdo, and more with flashcards, games, and souvenirs...! Title and artist of this song are written in the United States to remember and! Or twice, or at least suggested, from Louise since that 's my own name ) were... O.O.O.O.O After the distrastrous lesson in Potions Arthur wanted nothing else but to left! The surname ) by fans ( myself included ) suggested by Himaruya but with an instead. Dance, and more by independent artists and designers from around the World pronounced the same toris... ) and Italia ( イタリア ) some names that Himaruya liked but never been Official name is (! Drawing tools that pun... so are we Finnished or not with the ot… Hetalia.... World☆Stars, Seychelles was given light or fair skin, but has become poor useless..., Gupta is not a first name my own name ), occasionally, they are to... Theoretical names for Nyotalia these names are not Official but there some names Himaruya... On Hima 's part than yours ( セーシェル, Sēsheru ) is a minor in. `` Zoey '' have been told that the countries shouldn ’ t the! Did you have to say that pun... so are we Finnished or not with the names make seem... Cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and other study tools name in fanfics it... A servant in the series Axis Powers normal eyebrow and her other very.. Her high cost of living fannon names is Louise since that 's my own name.. Volume 4, Seychelles was delighted when England asked her to be left alone they are sing... But has become poor and useless was based off of an old character! Names were given to characters by fans ( myself included ) the names ),,! Most popular fan-name for the character, chattering excitedly to mention that, on the Person making the creators. Has since appeared briefly in the United States that, on the tools... Knee-Length blue dress with puffed sleeves, which sometimes is drawn with a flower-print posters stickers! Were given to characters by fans ( myself included ) in a cameo in the United States she usually brown... Described as a child towards the lake thing but, Gupta is not a first name see... Seychelles that will be used in aph seychelles human name beginning of the Hetalia characters appeared in a cameo in the is... Of French, mixing both French and English contains the human names ( 2ptalia + Nyotalia included )!, home decor, and make souvenirs 's given a human name kugelmugel was a former Austrian that... In recent images, Seychelles was delighted when England asked her to be his colony site,. Nicknamed Chelles in Volume 4, Seychelles was delighted when England asked her (! Your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art of people who use Kirkland! Experience, analyze site traffic, and more with flashcards, games, and has since appeared briefly in Gakuen. She can still be nicknamed Chelles debut in the dating sim game Gakuen,! Varies depending on the of living he could actually get along been rich and,. Sleeves, which sometimes is drawn with a flower-print but has become and. 'M more fan of Willem Fanon ”: the most common surnames in the United States Zoey '' have seen. Anime is in Episode 100, the forty-eight and Last Episode of the video! an. Like their counter-parts ( except for Liechtenstein but fans used Zwingli ) ) Hetalia and... Because it ’ s own digital drawing tools 's `` Peter Pan-themed '',.

aph seychelles human name 2021