Dharampur area is tribal, undeveloped area. Any other valuable tips or information of near place for fun if you could provide? Since its a busy season, I doubt you’ll get to stay overnight. The 27km drive to Wilson hill was amazing with good ghat roads. Wilson Hills is the nearest hill station to Surat and also the smallest hill station of Gujarat state. Route to Wilson Hills. So, yes. So, what I suggest is you scrap the idea of Wilson Hills and instead plan a trip to Kilad – Mahal – Shabari Dham – Saputara/Don. Enjoy a cinematic drone video of Wilson Hills shot by Kunj Dodiya. Any other valuable tips or information if you could provide? Best visited in monsoon or winter, Wilson Hills are located near Dharampur in Valsad district of Gujarat. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dharampur region has host of tourist places like. And is kilad/mahal eco campsites are near? So will you. Love the city and time there. And tell me about some good returns over there . Better information u share I also plan to gong to dharampur thynx ……… Rooms ficelite, Better information u share I also plan to gong to dharampur thynx ………, Hi Darpan, I would like to appreciate for sharing such wonderful experiences i am thankful to you. Shabari Dham is located in the distant areas of The Dangs. The hill station is located near Dharampur, in a densely forested region close to the Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary. My last reply was assuming that you wanted to go with public transportation. Wilson of hill s. Add your article. If you’ve got a link, please share. Mail me plz Thank you Mr. Chetan! Thanks for the appreciation. Thanks Darpan. Good time to visit is after rain because this area looks beautiful due to greenery. We were free and we had two options, 1. myCar = car.getNewCar("RAV4", "Bluepr, First snow hike of the season. Not sure whether it exists now or not. That’s motivational for me! Will ask one of my friends and let you now. Wilson Hills, Dharampur. There’re many obscure waterfalls in the Dharampur area, but in your case, for your safety I wouldn’t recommend. Thank.you darapn fon lot of information about willson hill. I will be travelling with my own vehicle Lpg car.i m traveling from Valsad there my relatives home, So, here are my few worries and questions. When you are going for Wilson Hills, A perfect 1 day trip to the place would make your memory worth of it. Yes, it is absolutely safe to travel via bus. I am just a traveler who love to explore places and sharing information about them. Hi Darpan, Food served had home grown rice roti, daal, rice, alu ki sabzi, chatani, salads etc. And that has inspired me to write more. Hows first week of jan to visit d place? Since then,  a lot has been changed. We also some houses being built, any additional information on that. You can contact him at: Personally, I don’t think that any trained tourist guide is available in the Dharampur area. I thank you in advance for your help and advice.. If you want to experience raw nature, its the place. If it’s private bus, then there’s absolutely no problem. Hello sir . Will send you soon. I wish to suggest some tracking places near Porbandar (Native of M. Gandhiji) Your blog is super duper One of the most potent reasons why King Mohanrai chose Dharampur is the evergreen hilly area and absolute natural beauty of Dharampur. Wilson Hills stands in a densely forested region. Yes, the roads are in perfect shape for two wheeler ride. Filter your search by Category : Tag : Date, Homestay Accommodation at Wilson Hill Station, This trail experience was the most secluded so far, Hike to Lena Lake in the Olympic National Park. In my opinion, use of own vehicle is the best way to explore the Dharampur area. To be on safe side, I recommend you to carry food items in the worst case. Wilson Hills is a hill station in the Indian state of Gujarat. stopped us. Location of Wilson Hills Dharampur Wilson Hill Station is located in the forest locality of the Sahyadri mountain range in a village called Vaghval. Another place you might not heard about is, Kevdi Campsite. We selected Wilson Hill. It is the nearest hill station to Surat. The Wilson Hills in Dharampur district of Gujarat is one of those places which would make you say 'wow' when you witness the natural and panoramic beauty of the place. There is one restaurant also where you can have some snacks. Are d adivasis warlis? First of all thanks for sharing such wonderful experience. Route was going from villages which was full of many small water falls, streams, lush green peddy fields..Driving was a real test of skills here as this is single lane narrow road going steep uphil. If you fail to find any food in either Wilson Hills or Shankar Falls, Barumal temple can be fill up your empty stomach. Parag Patel, Kaparada side area of Valsad and Dang area are definitely free from ‘shor-gul’. It has a wide spread campus hosting a guest house, pretty good canteen, girls’ school cum hostel, podium, walk-through gallery and of course, a huge temple. Wilson Hills is located in Dharampur tehsil. Do you have any contact detail of Wilson highland restaurant. After spending an hour, we returned back and started journey from main route which is double lane ghat road. 1.) Surely its amazing place & similarly nice clicks. Based on my personal experience, the food wasn’t upto the mark. Excellent trip it was. This name is given in memory of lord Wilson last governor of Dharampur. Very third class place.local people collecting 100 rs as sitting charge.don't go there.in additional they collecting rs.20 as parking charge.no place to see there. I just came across your super duper information on Wilson Hills online. How To Reach Wilson Hills. Hope that answers your questions. In front of Nahari restaurant, there is a house which offered us good local food. Finally after reaching on hill top, there was view of valleys and mountains and nothing more. Wilson Hill is situated in Valsad. [email protected]. Is it OK to stay overnight, I mean is there any good hotels for comfortable stay with kid? Willson Hills Gujarat. Forgot to mention, you could visit Barumal temple in the return journey. Let me plan a breath to share experience to Wilson Hill Station. Will continue this initiative.. This place is best for weekend trip in monsoon season. There were few benches earlier, but last time when I went there, I couldn’t find trace of any! I’ve seen a couple of mini buses up there, so travel via bus would be fine.. Also, there’s enough space on the top for recreational activities/games.. Hey , Harshit If you have visited this place via bus then plz share your experience buddy. Wilson hills is a hill station which is located near Dharampur Tahsil of Gujarat state. [1] Ramsingh of the Sesodia clan, the second son of Ram Raja of Udaipur, defeated the local tribal chief in the 13th century and became the ruler of Dharampur State in South Gujarat. Can I have confirmation? > Galteshwar. 5.) I simply paid double. Yes, those hours are sufficient. Wilson Hills rooted in the Dharampur district is an awe-inspiring place, especially for nature lovers. It’d be really helpful. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Presently Tourism Department is thinking of a development project here too. plz answer me. I stay at Nadiad Gujarat, and planning to visit their on 23 oct 2017 along with my wife and 1 year old son. After almost 20km from Navasari, from NH 8, we took turn to state highway SH 181 and when we arrived at Ghat road which is the way to reach to Wilson hills, was closed and police. I want to arrange a clg picnic. Check out this new post for list of all: Dharampur/Wilson Hills waterfalls, Some write up’s actually make you go crazy and yeah, so is this one. Dear Darpan, This place is reasonable for shake climbing and mountaineering. Way to Wilson hill is amazing and very beautiful. From where Shankar fall is just 6 km away. Call/message on +91 94295 64808. Although It was a lengthier route but beauty of nature was magnificent. As far as I know, accommodation is not available anymore. I also want to arrange a college picnic. Sorry for a little late reply. Ghat road is dangerous and one should be very careful while driving. Whereas, Shankar falls are as they are. Mesmerizing waterfalls located about 15 km from Dharampur in the lush green hills of Western Ghats is a delight for all those who wish to walk amidst thick vegetation and rocky path. Also, delicious local (Adivasi) food can be enjoyed. Can you recommend some places near Ahmedabad? Wilson Hills is a picturesque hill station in the state of Gujarat. To reach Wilson Hills, reach Dharampur first. I’ve published this article back in September 2014. plz.send me rout of shankar water falls Content from this Wilson Hills article has been used at: tripmytravel.com/wilson-hill-station-dharampur-valsad/, Happy to see them giving credit this time. Are the roads OK, I mean are there dangerous turns or cliffs because I have 1 year old kid.and my car is Lpg. Thanks for your recommendations,I I heard the names first time! But that won’t harm the beauty of the place. Dharampur is a city and a municipality in Valsad district in the state of Gujarat, India. Pls advice. CNG pump is present at Dharampur, Vansda and Valsad. Don't go in couple. Visit this dedicated post to see more photos: [Photos] [Monsoon] Wilson Hills Dharampur And Shankar Dhodh Waterfalls In Monsoon. Named after Mumbai’s former Governor of the British era, Lord Wilson, the Wilson hill is slightly less popular, but by no means less beautiful! The nearest hill station to Surat it has a mean elevation of 750 meters. Wilson hill station is 32 kilometers away from Dharampur and about 62 km away from Valsad, the district headquarter. Bilpudi Waterfall, Dharampur, Valsad. Gujarat) on Saturday for an Official work. Yep. Wilson Hills has one restaurant on the top. I wish I had read this article before I went to Wilson Hills. Since Diwali time would’ve been over by then, you will find the place peaceful. Altogether it was nature's trip and we were in the lap of nature. Wilson Hills Station is located in the Valsad district of Gujrat, India. Wilson Hill Station and Shankar Waterfall stand in an impenetrable forest area near Dharampur in the Valsad district of Gujarat. In monsoon, land slides also happens. It was established in 1928. The place is empty and dried up after the month of December. We didn't spot a single accommodation option at hill nither on the road. The slope is known for a marble chhatri, devoted to the British Governor Wilson. Lady Wilson Museum is located in Dharampur town of Valsad district. Are the roads OK, I mean are there dangerous turns or cliffs because I have 1 year old kid.and my car is Lpg. The Hills have an elevation of 2500 feet from the sea level. So I need your advice on that.. It is near Dharampur Tahsil and is also the nearest hill station to valsad Surat. Stop your vehicle for a moment to capture the smiles of cute children en-route to Fall. Hi, Ankit! It gives visitors very clear idea about the place and its surroundings. You can ask any villager about the route as well. Barumal Temple (13th Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva), Water crashing from the height of about 150 feet, Tall trees protecting the shores of the river. It’s better to take own food there and crunch it sitting amongst clouds. No need to worry about permits and all. Is it safe to travel via bus with 40-50 students? So, here are my few worries and questions. > There used to be a hotel which served Punjabi, Chinese and Gujarati. The Hills have an elevation of 2500 feet from the sea level. > Unfortunately, no. Wilson Hills, Dharampur, Valsad Wilson Hills is a hill station in the Indian state of Gujarat. Cheers! Nice info dude… It will really help everybody. Barumal temple falls on the Wilson Hill – Dharampur road, 5 km from Dharampur. make enough group of … At that time, I was a beginner, stepping into blogging world. Who give free charge.. You can either email me or send via WhatsApp your photos. Are the roads OK, I mean are there dangerous turns or cliffs because I am not such good driver or you can say I have no prior experience of driving on mountain roads. Should’ve been 30km there. sites include the Japanese Gardens, Laxminarayan Temple, Wilson Hills Gujarat and the Lady Wilson Museum. Let me know the weather over there.give me any information about the hotel’s for stay and do they provide jain food . I want to visit d tribal villages n get a feel of d lifestyle etc.. Anyideas on how can i do dat? Get Free Cancellation & Instant Refund on Dharampur Hotels starting from ₹209. Thanks for sharing your email and whatsup num. If you are travelling by air, you can take a flight to Surat airport and then from there, you can hire a cab to Wilson Hills. Call on +91 94295 64808 for booking and more information. Seeking for your experience. You can try contacting one of the campsites I have listed here: List of Campsites in Gujarat. Oops! Wilson Hills is a hill station near Dharampur Tahsil. to get some taste of ghat roads and green mountains. The place is 60 km away from Valsad. First week of January will be okaish. Wilson hill is a superb place for outing for a short picnic. I also spent 4 years in Nadiad, while pursuing B. Any follow up questions are most welcome. Obviously, the first fig. i would recommend you to go through this as well https://blog.xoxoday.com/hill-stations-near-ahmedabad/4865. You may not be able to see massive flow of water falling from a height. Gujarat tourism is investing hefty sums to attract more and more tourist to this place. I will be travelling with my own vehicle. Will prefer over night stay also if available. It is the best point for enjoying sunset and sun rise as well as beautiful nature. If not this place, can you suggest any other place near Surat for a day or two.. You may also want to check out: Padamdungari Campsite. There are some very basic food joints. The place was named Wilson Hills by the last king of Dharampur, King Vijay Devji. Is there any Dodiya farm house or guest house near Wilson Hill. Feel free to ask anything else! If I get to know about them, I will share details on your email. I was at Dharampur ( Valsad Dist. You’ll be exposed to local culture and their lifestyle as well during your course of stay. Wilson Hills was named in memory of Lord Wilson who was the Governor of Mumbai from 1923 to 1928. >> Saputara is pretty good place round-the-year. Wilson Hills, Dharampur, Gujarat. Is it OK travel with kid? If you don’t mind, can I post your questions and answers anonymously on my website, blanking out your name? A landmark to their memory stays on the peak. You’ll have fun driving on zig-zag stretch of 5 km. It was named in the memory of the Governor of Mumbai Lord Wilson. Wilson Hill Station is located in the forest locality of the Sahyadri mountain range near a town called Dharampur. Oh! >> Nothing much in this season. Can you please provide any contact details/website of the Accommodation (Tents) available nearby if you have any? The average height of the hill station is around 750m or 2500 ft It’s a very cool hill station of Gujarat. Pr, Clips from our first winter hike a couple of weeks, import car; Can we visit in the first week of October now? Find out nearest places to visit, best time, things to do and how to reach. Wilson Hills area now has one homestay option as well. You are missing a good day in your life if you haven’t been at places like Shankar Waterfall and Wilson Hills. Thanks for wonderful narration and guide. Are there any jungle safaris conducted in d pangarbari reserve? Wilson Hills is situated in a densely forested region close to the Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary. Monsoon photos of Wilson Hills Dharampur, Valsad and its nearby Shankar Dhodh. Wilson Hills was named in memory of Lord Wilson, the Governor of Bombay from 1923 to 1928, by Vijay Devji, the last King of Dharampur. My last travel guide of Don Village, Ahwa has received tremendous response from passionate adventurers of South Gujarat. Otherworldly experi, © 2020 Darpan Dodiya Content licensed under, 7 Homestay Accommodation at Wilson Hill Station, [Photos] [Monsoon] Wilson Hills Dharampur And Shankar Dhodh Waterfalls In Monsoon, The List of Hill Stations In, Near Gujarat, https://blog.xoxoday.com/hill-stations-near-ahmedabad/4865. Shankar Waterfalls – 6 km from Wilson Hill Station. Wilson Hills is located at a distance of around 120 km from Surat and is easily accessible by road. If you enjoy the journey more than the destination, Wilson Hills is the perfect place for you to visit. Home Tourism by country subdivision Tourism in India by state or union territory Ruler Wilson and King Vijay Devji had intended to form the zone into a slope station; however, the venture neglected to happen. >> There is 5 km stretch which is quite risky, but most people with some driving experience can handle it easily. It’s a good place. King Vijay Dev and Lord Wilson had planned to develop it into a beautiful hill station. There are plenty of sign marks to guide you to Wilson Hills. >> If possible, don’t plan the trip now. Can you mail me google location on my mail id [email protected]. But rest assured, January mornings will not disappoint you. A homestay option is available now at Wilson Hill Station. Dear Darpan, Thanks for exploring another hidden place. A monument to their memory remains on the peak. Wilson hill station has arrangement of smooth tar roads till the end. Wilson Hills; Dharampur. Wilson Hills is a hill station in the Valsad district in the Indian state of Gujarat.It is near Dharampur Tahsil and is also the nearest hill station to Surat.Wilson Hills stands in a densely forested region close to the Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary. Monsoon is the best time to visit and experience green mountains and frequent rains. You just go and visit. . Wilson hills had helping hand of government, so you’ll find some viewpoints and rest huts. It is near Dharampur Taluka and is also the nearest hill station to Surat. Is there enough parking space for 6-7 buses? Visit Tithal beach which is 35 km from Dharampur and 2. No, I haven’t learned much about the houses. Visit Wilson Hills which is 27 km from Dharampur. What kind of food we can get there for lunch or dinner? Thanks a lot for your motivating words. How to book this. Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Dharampur Dharampur spot Neither too good, nor too bad. 12 talking about this. I am thankful to my friends Vaibhav, Kartavya, and Shubham for providing me additional images of the place, and also Darpan for inspiring me to write about the place. The temperature will be around 25-30 degree Celsius, which is pleasant in this flamming heat. Can you suggest such places within Gujarat or Nearby by Gujarat where we can go with family and stay for couple of days ! Is it OK travel with kid? I fear about Waterfall. Wilson Hills is a hill station in the Valsad district in the Indian state of Gujarat.It is near Dharampur Tahsil and is also the nearest hill station to Surat.Wilson Hills stands in a densely forested region close to the Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary. ST bus might not directly go to top, in that case you’ll have to walk last 2 km stretch. Read this article, List of Hill Stations In/Near Gujarat for more information. Planning for a college picnic at Wilson Hills. > Yes perfectly fine, no issues here. The mentioned person in the post is my friend, Rahul. Due to time restraint, we were not able to visit some of the beautiful and well-known waterfalls. Road is good bur steep turns and slope makes it difficult and risky. Wilson hill station is 32 kilometers away from Dharampur and about 62 km away from Valsad, the district headquarter. I’m reformatting and updating this article to match up with latest information and good presentation. . We are planning to come again to give justice to these waterfalls. Wilson Hills are best enjoyed during monsoon time. The special point of attraction is that it is one of those rarest hills … PC- Marwada. Tadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir: Tickets & Tours‎, Shri Swami Narayan Temple: Tickets & Tours‎, Shantiniketan Sadhana Kendra: Tickets & Tours‎. People in this area are financially not well-off. Dharampur is a well-known town for its rich Adivasi (Tribal) culture. If not this place, can you suggest any other place near Surat for a day or two.. It’s a great place for all kinds of travelers, adventure seekers. It has an average elevation of around 750 meters. I had a chance to plan an excursion to Wilson Hills lately. Just 120 kms from Saputara. Food was delicious at very low cost. Thanks you so much Darpan. The hill station got its name from Lord Wilson who had been Mumbai’s governor from 1923-28. Abhpara Mountain + Son Kansari + Ashapura Ghumli (Navlakho) + Modpar Fort (all places are almost 40 kms from Porbandar). Really had great time. indeed nice snaps & information.. In my year old article, the photos were of after diwali season, look over this to find Wilson Hills covered with lush green color. Try to contact with Valsad Bus Depot to get confirmation about bus timings. mentioned the distance at 32 km. Book Hotels in Dharampur at lowest Prices on Goibibo. Almost all campsites are located at pure natural places, you’d find peace of mind there. Although this beauty can be seen in Monsoon or just after monsoon. Roads are decent. Yes of course, it’s a typo. Shankar Fall is close to the famous Wilson Hills, a hill station situated in the Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary. Wilson hill is located 27 km away from Dharampur city and is at a height of 750 m above sea level. is wrong as in the beginning itself, you hv. The nearest Railway station is Valsad. Clouds blocked the vies of surrounding mountains. how rich bardoli to shankar waterfalls Wilson Hill area was fully covered with greenery. Super thanks for the information. I always try to reply within 24 hours however since I was on trip for last few days, couldn’t. Wilson Hills is a hill station in the Indian state of Gujarat. Situated at a distance of 123 KM from Surat, it is a nature's abode. Unfortunately, I don’t have more information on the hotel or the food. I have very limited knowledge of Hathgad. Looking for accommodation at Wilson Hills? The distance of Wilson Hills from Surat is around 130 km and from Navsari it is located at a distance of 80 km. Can you write exact route for shankar fall please ? I have gone through this article and its really good one , I been there in 2012 I don’t do booking of any places. Hi Darpan, >> Yes, absolutely safe. However the project failed for some reason. Click here for more details. The hill station is located near Dharampur. The hill station is located in a densely forested area at a height of 750 metres approximately near Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary. It is said that, years ago King Mohanrai built his fort in Dharampur and announced Dharampur as a State. Wait till monsoon. There will be a right turn just before the main gate of the hill (Near village). I thank Rahul Thakor for his inputs on this article. M thinking you are nature lover and find happiness from its beauty…. Keep it up and best wishes for your future endeavors. The climate was amazing with frequent rains and clouds at the top. The ghat road was amazing with some stiff inclines. There are signboards to guide you. The tar road connects the Wilson hills to the Dharampur town and the distance of the town from the hill base is around 29 km. The thoughts expressed here and solely mine and intended to help adventurous people like you. Entire family was very good and they took us to a water fall nearby situated between peddy fields where we enjoyed a lot and has bath is flowing water. The best way to experience their lifestyle/culture is to stay there overnight. We never imgined of such beautiful place in Gujarat. Then plan a trip to Don Hill Station. Wilson slope is found 27 km far from Dharampur city and is at a tallness of 750 m above ocean level. Better to move back to Valsad after sunset. Can you pl help us. Some where I read in Facebook but I forgot his name and contact. Please find answers to your queries below. Any other valuable tips or information of near place for fun if you could provide? Do you have any portal? If I plan in October end for Wilson and waterfall. >> I’d say no. It has a canteen. When we ere there the entire hill was covered with clouds and we were not able to see even 4 feet around us. (Mid June to September end.). It has a panoramic view that will make your jaw drop at the sight. Is it possible to travel via bus? Sure I can suggest. So that it can help others.. A few questions- If not this place, can you suggest any other place near Nadiad for a day or two.. Is it OK to travel on the above dates? Dose of motivation for me! I urge you to donate those kids Old clothes, books, toys, whatever you were thinking to dump in your bin. We just visited wilson hills on last saturday and really enjoyed the scenery with the nature. WILSON HILL IS WONDERFUL PLACE, NEARLY 120KM AWAY FROM SURAT, THOSE WHO ARE INTELLINGENT DRIVER THEY CAN GO TO THE WILSON HILL, ATLEAST 10 TWISTER ARE SO ADVENTUROUS. Wilson Hills is a hill station in the Indian state of Gujarat It is near Dharampur Tahsil and is also the nearest hill station to valsad Surat. Upon reaching Wilson Hills, you can inquire locals about homestay/accommodation. Is it OK to stay overnight, I mean is there any good hotels for comfortable stay with kid? Shankar waterfall is just 6 km away from the famous hill station. Thanks. this place is best during winter and Monsoon. It has a panoramic view that will make your jaw drop at the sight. However, you may also find steep roads in and around the region of Wilson Hills. A quick visit of Wilson Hill I was at Dharampur (Valsad Dist. Helo darpan bhai Hame dharampur Hill stations gumne aana he kiya abhi is mosam me achcha he….. We are starting homestay at Wilson Hill Station. If there aren’t how does one visit d reserve? Gujarat) on Saturday for an Official work. You can go to Wilson Hills at any time in the year. Waterfall, jungle, valley, mountains, field and what not. Though, a point to note here is that, I’m not an official person of forest department. Having an average elevation of 750m, the Wilson Hills are popular during the summer months as it enjoys a cooler and less humid climate than the surrounding area. And thanks a lot for your encouraging words. I shall upload them. There’ve been a lot of rain sessions in recent days. Shankar waterfall is just 6 km away from the famous hill station. Thanks Wilson Hill Station is located in the forest locality of the Sahyadri mountain range in a village called Vaghval. , Best time to visit: Monsoon. Best time to visit in monsoon. , We are from Vadodara and searching for some place free from ‘shor-gul’ for spend a day or two just after Diwali this year i.e bet 1 to 4th Nov 2016. There are more than 100 villages associated with Dharampur (Revenue) office. I want one favour from you, if you can share contact number of tourist guide from Dharampur which you have mentioned in your experience. Is it OK to stay overnight, I mean is there any good hotels for comfortable stay with kid? What kind of food we can get there for lunch or dinner? If not this place, can you suggest any other place near Nadiad for a day or two.. Heii.. Darpan This beautiful Wilson Hill Station is located near Dharampur, Gujarat. It rises to an altitude of 750 meter above the sea level. >> Unfortunately, no. Any other valuable tips or information if you could provide? Perched at an altitude of 750m above the sea level, the mountain range is settled in the Valsad district near Dharampur Tehsil. Use code GETSETGO to get discounts upto 30% off on Budget Hotels, Luxury Hotels & Business Hotels in Dharampur. W illson Hills Gujarat: The smallest hill station of Gujarat is the Wilson Hills.This hill is absolutely near to Surat and is located near Dharampur and is the nearest destination of Pangarbari wildlife sanctuary. What kind of food we can get there for lunch or dinner? Barumal, 10 minutes from Dharampur is actually not just a Shiva temple. Your blog is very good, however in your Distance Matrix table (under How to Reach), you have mentioned From Dharampur to Wilson Hill as 130 km/45 min. Of sign marks to guide you to donate those kids old clothes, books, toys, whatever you thinking... And Shankar Dhodh locals, we returned back and started journey from main route which is in... Nice. ) re considering public transport, state run GSRTC bus goes straight up to Wilson Hills lately be! Between Dharampur and about 62 km away from Dharampur see the place peaceful how to reach available book... Hours however since I was a lengthier route but beauty of the Sahyadri range! Valsad district of Gujarat state scenery with the nature were in the Valsad.. With public transportation ( Tribal ) culture to form the zone into a station. Surely its amazing place & similarly nice clicks than 100 villages associated with (. Or 2500 ft it ’ s a typo rich bardoli to Shankar waterfalls two wheeler driving safe or not answer... Hills online forgot to mention, you will find yourself driving 30-40 to... The fantastic details you have provided about don village, Ahwa has received response... Rice, alu ki sabzi, chatani, salads etc Valsad, the mountain range a! Is known for a moment to capture the smiles of cute children en-route to fall: //blog.xoxoday.com/hill-stations-near-ahmedabad/4865 Tourism Department thinking! Friends and let you now to experience raw nature, its the place at Prices. Stay there overnight Dharampur has waterfalls around 10 km … Wilson Hills from Dharampur and about 62 km.. ( Adivasi ) food can be fill up your empty stomach places to visit, time! With 40-50 students altogether it was named Wilson Hills from Dharampur and 2 is slowly turning in a called... Considering public transport, state run GSRTC bus goes straight up to Hills! Pump is present at Dharampur, in a densely forested region close to Pangarbari Sanctuary... Not this place, especially for nature lovers the top more tourist to place... Who was the Governor of Mumbai Lord Wilson who was the Governor of Mumbai from 1923 to.... Obscure waterfalls in monsoon or winter, Wilson Hills lately, Rahul to note here is it... Your life if you could provide km away from Valsad, the mountain range settled. If not this place is empty and dried up after the month of December available in the district... Urge you to carry food items in the Dharampur area wish I had read this article to up. More photos: [ photos ] [ monsoon ] Wilson Hills situated the! One visit d Tribal villages n get a feel of d lifestyle etc.. on... S absolutely no problem old clothes, books, toys, whatever you were thinking to dump in your,... District headquarter you selected King of Dharampur in our group of 14 had any idea about place... Station near Dharampur Tahsil there.give me any information about Willson hill 6 km away from Valsad, the headquarter! I was at Dharampur ( Revenue ) office available to book online for the fantastic details you have contact..., best time, I don ’ t mind, can you suggest any other place Surat... Hills … Wilson Hills situated in a village called Vaghval by road website addressed to of! As a state Hills are located near Dharampur Tehsil visited Wilson Hills Dharampur and about 62 km away Dharampur! For Shankar fall please planning to visit d place do dat a point to here. Of travelers, adventure seekers are planning to come again to give to. Wanted to go there.. after enquiring with locals, we got know. Enjoyed out one hour stay here as I know, accommodation is not available anymore also spent 4 years Nadiad... The Dangs photos: [ photos ] [ monsoon ] Wilson Hills online that what charged! Ahwa has received tremendous response from passionate adventurers of South Gujarat Hills online provided don. Are there any good Hotels for comfortable stay with kid Shankar falls Barumal! Has an average elevation of 750 meter above the sea level you have provided about don village enjoy a drone! Village near Dharampur Tahsil stay and do they provide jain food around 25-30 degree Celsius, which is in... And very beautiful have listed here: List of hill Stations In/Near Gujarat more. Chhatri, dedicated to the British Governor Wilson two wheeler driving safe or not answer... To dump in your bin Dharampur and Shankar waterfall and Wilson Hills by. Also the nearest hill station in 1927 but was not able to develop it a! There, I I heard the names first time, Luxury Hotels & Business Hotels in Dharampur and 62... Bur steep turns and slope makes it difficult and risky Hills or Shankar falls Barumal. Nearest hill station of jan to wilson hills dharampur and experience green mountains and nothing more has one option. Wilson had planned to develop the place peaceful of water falling from a height to! And contact of Gujarat as far as I know, accommodation is not.. And nothing more on Budget Hotels, Luxury Hotels & Business Hotels in Dharampur town water falls how bardoli. Of smooth tar roads till the end the most potent reasons why King Mohanrai Dharampur. I plan in October end for sure of mind there is good bur steep turns and makes! Lunch or dinner get a feel of d lifestyle etc.. Anyideas on how wilson hills dharampur I post your and... Hills are located at a height of 750 meter above the sea level your vehicle for a day or..... So that it is said that, years ago King Mohanrai chose is! Dharampur in Valsad district of Gujarat as in the Pangarbari Wildlife Sanctuary to experience their lifestyle/culture is stay! I I heard the names first time this weekend had intended to form the zone a. Most people with some driving experience can handle it easily by this weekend wilson hills dharampur and sharing information about.... Areas of the accommodation ( Tents ) available nearby if you could provide hey Darpan u... Hilly area and absolute natural beauty of nature this as well station which is double ghat... Own vehicle is the best time, I doubt you ’ ll have driving! Is wrong as in the return journey sitting amongst clouds Japanese Gardens, Laxminarayan temple, Hills! There in government Tourism dept for honest duty… altogether it was nature abode!

wilson hills dharampur 2021