Marantz 2330b receiver, Thorens TD-165 turntable, Thorens TD-126 turntable, JBL L96 speakers, and Akai GX-266D reel to reel tape deck. Austin Stereo services and restores vintage analog audio amplifiers, receivers, and turntables. About Search Results. I typically have some vintage ham gear in the booth. Want a custom in wall/ceiling system? $50.00 shipping. The team at Adams Electronics, with offices in Tampa, Florida, and Denver, Colorado, will diagnose your Audio Amplifier’s problem and repair it quickly and easily. All units must be brought in for an estimate, we CAN NOT give you an estimate over the phone, in some cases we can give you an idea if it is something we may purchase. An iconic central Ohio brand that continues to provide the best in vintage audio service and sales. I am a collector, restorer and re-seller of vintage audio equipment. We offer everything you see here in our shop, and also sell a selection of vintage stereo equipment online. Don’t live in the area? Get the best deals on Yamaha Vintage Stereo Receivers when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Vintage Pioneer SX-424 Stereo Receiver. You never know what treasures you will find coming to Just Audio! I am also a licensed amateur radio operator, W8CVA. Just Audio gives you trade-in credit for your audio equipment. Make an offer. Featuring a vast selection of makes and models. $58.87 shipping. Vintage Stereos Old School 2-Channel, Audio Vintage & Used / Second-hand home Audio equipment, Components. 720-621-4451. The real reason I do this, is to keep the pieces out of landfills, to preserve the history and most of all, to keep on rocking as long as possible. Check it out. Pro Audio Repair. Our experts will help build your dream HiFi / Home Theater setup! Stereo Repair, Vintage, Classic, and current audio equipment repair and restoration (Amplifiers, Tuners, Receivers, Turntables, Reel to Reel and Cassette Tape decks, Speakers, Etc) Sales of restored Vintage and Classic audio equipment . All of our pre-owned audio comes with a 90 Day Warranty. Just Audio has the best selection of pre-owned turntables around! I sell out of a booth in a Columbus, Ohio antique mall. Pioneer, Marantz, McIntosh, Sansui and Kenwood are just a few of the units collectors are familiar with and prefer over the newer, more complex units of today. Vintage receivers were usually built with the intention of being repaired when they break. Don't forget to clean your records! Sales of Quality Refurbished Vintage Audio Equipment and Restoration / Repair Services - Repairing, Refurbishing, Restoring and Custom Modifying of Vintage Audio Electronics + Music Equipment since 1979 • Vintage Audio Restoration Services • VINTAGE AUDIO Consulting Services • Tech Answers Info - FAQ • L i n k s • Welcome! Stereo receivers get their name only because they get multiple signals from other electronic devices such as TVs, CD players, and video players, and project the audio through a pair of stereo speakers. Electronic Troubleshooting and repair at the component level . From shop AmericanaPicker2U. Watch/listen to video of this! It’s noted to outstanding smooth sound quality. https://www.facebook.com/columbusvintageaudio. Hello visitor! There was the period where I had a large collection of 8 tracks to play and Sunday evenings listening to the “Dr. Partial Inventory as of January 11, 2021. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Some of the gear we sell at the Indianola location is higher end than what can be found at the Tone Booth. A modern receiver with that level of sound quality is near impossible to find at that price. When we’re done, it’s as good as new or better! You can buy records there and have us shipping directly to your house OR free store pickup. So when you buy a piece from Columbus Vintage Audio, it is likely to work. Contact Us. Audio Repair Service on Vintage Stereo Components Including Receivers, Cassette Decks, Tube Amps, Turntables, Reel to Reel's, and more! Expert Audio Repair and Restoration Service Since Since 1971 (440) 334-1840 . If You Can Carry or Shipped It We Can Fix It. Basic Repair Service. Speakers. OUR DISCOGS STORE. Looking to upgrade or get something new? We have many varieties of record cleaners available. - And more to see: • Vintage Phono: • Hi-FI Stereo Tunrta The Fabulous Heritage Square antique mall on Bryce Rd. Columbus Vintage Audio was founded in 2013 as an extension of my lifelong love of all things radio. Call us today. Marantz 1515 Stereo Receiver circa 1978-80 : B1 329.00 : Marantz 2270 Marantz 70 wpc Receiver : C1 2499.00 : Marantz EIGHTEEN Classic USA Made Receiver : B1 1999.00 : Marantz MCR611 Networked AM/FM/CD Receiver : NEW 699.00 : Marantz NR1609 50 Watt X 7.1 channels Wi-Fi : NEW 749.00 : McIntosh MAC1200 Prototype Receiver : B6 999.00 : McIntosh MAC1500 30 WPC Hybrid FM Stereo … Not thrown out. Rated at 30 watts rms/ch into 8 ohms. Powerful vintage receiver. Classic Sound Repair . Higher end items are typically sold online on my Reverb Shop. Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Sansui, and more are almost regularly represented in our selection! Better yet, see us in person! These components decay over time, no matter how the unit was used, how it … Stereo design reached glorious excess in the 1970s, and we desperately wish it would come back. Part of it has to do with fidelity, that the old stuff sounds better. My radios were my friends and now I enjoy bringing back these old pieces to be enjoyed again after years of neglect. At Adams Electronics, we repair and upgrade vintage and high-end audio and video equipment, like the vintage stereo. Vintage Stereo Repair in Omaha, NE. *We do not purchase everything, some items of low value or that we have an abundance of we may only offer a trade in discount or take in as a donation only. Columbus Vintage Audio recently purchased the Stereo Lab in Columbus, Ohio. We also have a large selection of turntable accessories! $225.00. My love of this stuff comes from teenage years listening to ball games on summer evenings on an old AM radio. If you need help in planning, we will come to you at no charge to help build your design! Preamp-out/Main-inputs. Vintage Wooden Sansui Receiver-Solid State 4000-Boost your Sound Quality . We repair all vintage items including turntables. Getting back into Vinyl? Learn about selling your vintage audio equipment. – Stereo Lab LLC. All purchases come with a 90 Day Warranty! Stop in to see our large selection of vintage audio and used stereo equipment at 4532 New Falls Road in Levittown, Pennsylvania, or Contact Us. Our pre-owned inventory changes daily. Part of it has to do with rarity, the thrill of hunting down a Marantz stereo receiver from the 1970s, heritage speakers by Klipsch or JBL, or a vintage Thorens turntable. Check out the Stereo Lab website here: stereo-lab.com. HOME; ABOUT; CONTACT US; TESTIMONIAL; RESTORATION SERVICE; GALLERY; Service For Vintage Amplifier/Receiver. We service Large CRT, Plasma, Projection, LCD and DLP TV’s. Browse our ACCESSORIES. Featuring a vast selection of makes and models. Fully Restored & Certified by Qualified personnel with decades of combined experience! 0 bids. Stereo receivers are a basic of home entertainment systems, enabling users to connect multiple devices for games movies, and music, and … Come visit our store front at 4532 Indianola, Ave. in Columbus or give us a call at (614) 268-5500. Vintage Marantz Repair, Rebuild, Restoration service center near me. Ready to GO! Free shipping AmericanaPicker2U. We love meeting our customers, please come to visit during normal business hours. vintage stereo, audio systems, speaker repair, stereo service, guitar amp repair, tape decks, 8-track, vintage turntables, audio amplifiers, tube equipment repair. Columbus Vintage Audio repairs, restores and resells vintage audio gear and antique radio. in Columbus. Bring your pre-owned HiFi / Home Audio into us and we may present you an offer to buy them on the spot!*. Contact Scott Freshour. 2 Quality Service - All Brands. Come visit our store front at 4532 Indianola, Ave. in Columbus or give us a call at (614) 268-5500. About Search Results. Restored Classics. We have a huge assortment of in wall speakers, in ceiling speakers, and in wall subwoofers by KEF. In 2015 I purchased a booth in an antique mall and began to sell restored antique and vintage audio gear. All new product comes with the manufacturers full warranty! I am booth C-52 and you cant miss it, radios, stereos and vintage voltage everywhere! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I like it all, from 1930’s era radio to ’70’s stereo equipment. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Speakers A&B (fused). We recently decided to work on some surround sound receivers. Providing Harman Kardon Audio Repair and Vintage Stereo repair service to Minnesota and surrounding states since 1977. We have over 20 years of experience with high-end audio. Replace all necessary parts, Cleaning and Alignment, DC Offset, Amplifier Bias Adjustment, Replace Display Lamps. We not only service Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Just Audio carries several makes and models of vintage stereo receivers. or Best Offer. $200.00. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Looking to get that record collection spinning again? Want to find out when cool stuff becomes available? An iconic central Ohio brand that continues to provide the best in vintage audio service and sales. Vintage Stereo Repair in Orlando, FL. All of my gear has been repaired, cleaned and tested, unless otherwise specified. Or Join Our Email List. Learn More. I was referred to Stereo Rehab by another customer who had glowing reviews on Casper's, the repair technician, skills and talent to restore his vintage Kenwood KA-7300. 25 watts rms/ch into 8 Ohms. Vintage Stereo Amplifier, Service & Repair. Turntables. Visit my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/columbusvintageaudio follow my facebook page to see what is on the bench, and what is on it’s way to the booth. Ending Jan 19 at 5:55PM PST 5d 2h. Worked for Pacific Stereo in Seattle and Northern California until their demise in the late 1980’s. Mint condition. The Service Department | Bridgeport, CT | You now have another choice when looking for quality audio repair at a reasonable price. And part of it has to do with charm and character. VINTAGE SANSUI STEREO RECEIVER G 2000,G2000. Tested. Professional service on Guitar Amps, Keyboards, Mixing Boards, Turntables, Speakers, Subwoofers, and more. A vintage Marantz 2230 stereo receiver is a very high-quality item that is also high on many people’s lists as far as classic stereo receivers are concerned. Check out our selection of vintage audio and home audio equipment on eBay! Comes complete with a digital 7 band equalizer/Spectrum display. Vintage Stereos. Vintage Stereo Repair & Restoration. Demento” show on a local rock station. 35 Years of Trusted Audio Service Experience. Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Sansui, and more are almost regularly represented in our selection! Toggle navigation. I sat around for hours enjoying the stereo separation and trying to find weak F.M. Hi-Fi Audio Sales, Repair and Restoration in Denver, Aurora, Boulder Parker CO. Audio 3000 specializes in the repair of Vintage classic two channel stereo receivers. To order items or to get more information about items, just click on the "contact us" link above and send an email or give us a call. We have unparalleled and exceptional knowledge of all vintage Krell products. Do you have a collection, estate or just one piece of vintage gear? I am always buying vintage pieces. We specialize in high end and vintage audio equipment repair and restoration. I operate a booth at the Heritage Square Antique Mall in Columbus, Ohio. Go to Best Buy today and try to buy a 2 channel stereo system. All of our items have been repaired and is working. Value: A high end, restored vintage receiver will run you between 100 an 350 dollars usually. Let me know and perhaps we can make a deal. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram. 5 out of 5 stars (118) 118 reviews $ 200.00 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. All of our vintage amplifiers, turntables, amplifiers and receivers complete an extensive restoration process and include a full 90 day warranty. Our Engineers have over 70 years combined experience in electronics. Hi-Fi Heyday: Vintage Turntables, Receivers, and Stereo Speakers The powerful resurgence of the vinyl record and multi-component home stereo systems is no fleeting fashion trend. click here to see or ebay store. Vintage units just have that special something that modern equipment lacks. Need a turntable cartridge we carry many Audio Technica & Ortofon in stock and can special order just about any for you. About Search Results. I also remember my first stereo, an Audiovox purchased at a yard sale. Follow Me on Facebook See what is on the workbench and what is going to the Tone Booth. We also buy vintage audio! YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Columbus Vintage Audio recently purchased the Stereo Lab in Columbus, Ohio. From vacuum tube to solid state technology, we can repair and restore your high end audio equipment. We offer Professional Mounting and Home Theater Design, Installation and Service. Receivers for Sale. While there are no warranties (this stuff is old), I try hard to be Central Ohio’s SOURCE for working vintage radio and audio gear. We repair all vintage items including turntables. Alongside the rise of unlimited streaming services, music lovers in search of a tangible experience have dusted off their old turntables and lugged their big tower speakers out from the basement and into the living room. 30 reviews of Stereo Rehab "If you are here, you were probably looking for a competent, affordable, and honest repair shop. We offer you what the big box or online outlet can't... An experienced and knowledgeable staff who's goal is to find you the products that best fit your needs! or Best Offer. 1865 Channingway Center Dr, Columbus, OH 43232. We work hard to have the best in working antique and vintage equipment since 2013. Manufactured between the years of 1974 and 1972, this stereo receiver provides 30 watts per channel. Features:(MM) Phono, Aux, Tape 1&2 inputs. Very Nice Clean 70's Vintage HK Receiver. Columbus Vintage Audio LLC. Just Audio carries several makes and models of vintage stereo receivers. Our inventory can be found at shop.just-audio.com. stations. We are the same company, CVA and Stereo Lab. High Fidelity Audio Equipment, Radio, Guitar Amps, Receivers, Turntables, Tape Decks Tube Equipment. We will help you find the perfect turntable for your needs. Besides, they function as radio receivers. Full specs in pict. Learn More. AVR 3700 Are you ready for pure ear euphoria? Warranted, Refurbished / Restored 1960's, 1970's, 1980's / Sixties, Seventies, Eighties Receivers by Fisher 800T, Fisher 450, Kenwood KR, Lafayette LR, MCS, Panasonic, Pioneer SX / SX … We constantly upload our inventory of vintage records on our DISCOGS online store. Vintage Sansui 3300 stereo receiver Works Great Near Mint Cosmetics Serviced. 35+Years of Trusted … Repair by Mail . Sell Your Stuff! Home . It is booth C52, if you are in the area (Bryce Rd) check it out and find a vintage audio treasure for your collection. VINTAGE … Ex.Cond 9.0. p21i2 Item: 4881 Manufacturer: SCOTT Model: RS30 Condition: (8.5-9.4) Excellent Price $ 85 Description: Low Wattage HH Scott RS30 Receiver. There may be one model, a cheap, low powered affair that will only disappoint. The systems from the ’60’s and 70’s were built to last, sound fantastic and provide high end sound. Works perfectly. 13 watching. Vintage 70's Stereo Equipment Confessions of a Scrounger How to Find, Sell, and Fix the best of Vintage Stereo by Mark Gallagher Follow Me on Twitter --- > click here. $103.19 shipping. Vintage and Pre-owned Stereo Equipment "It's not what you would expect at a flea market!" Selling a SONY STR-AV900 Vintage Stereo Receiver Spectrum Analyzer Digital Equalizer. All purchases come with a 90 Day Warranty! Helpful Links. Just Audio has the best selection of pre-owned turntables around! Test all functions. or Best Offer. New and used Stereo Receivers for sale in Tisdale, Kansas on Facebook Marketplace. Specializing in the repair of audio equipment both Solid State and Tube, old and new. Call or Text 740-601-1550 or email to phresh04@gmail.com. We also stock needles, cartridges and belts for turntables. $299.00. We are the same company, CVA and Stereo Lab. Just Audio features a full size HiFi & Home Theater store! Light Industrial Electronic & Electro-Mechanical Repair . We Specialize in Vintage Stereo Equipment, High-end Audio Systems, Speaker Repair Guitar amps (tube and solid state). From Vintage Stereo Receiver to Home Theater Receivers we can fix it! The parts in this photo are the original components that were replaced in the routine restoration process of a typical 1970’s receiver. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Test Amplifier Output with 75% load for 24 Hr. Harman Kardon Audio Repair USA. Upgraded LED Display. feedback or questions - email: gallagher.mark@gmail.com. Vintage Stereo Receivers for sale (sometimes referred to as "Radios" and / or "Tuners"). Turntables, speakers and more, all serviced with a 30 day warranty. The location at the Heritage Square Antique Mall is still there, offering the best in working antique radio and other gear. Look no further, Stereo Rehab is the first and last place for your vintage electronics and audio gear. About Search Results. Service and Restoration of Vintage Stereo Receivers, Turntables, Amplifiers, Tape Decks Tube Equipment. We can help! Mall and began to sell restored antique and vintage Audio recently purchased the Stereo Lab website here stereo-lab.com... Audio equipment and Alignment, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and also sell a selection of pre-owned turntables!! Services and restores vintage analog Audio amplifiers, turntables, amplifiers, Tape 1 & 2 inputs Akai GX-266D to..., we can make a deal shop, and also sell a selection of turntable accessories of combined!... Has the best in working antique radio smooth sound quality of turntable accessories only disappoint restores analog. C-52 and you cant miss it, radios, Stereos and vintage Audio repairs restores! Stuff comes from teenage years listening to ball games on summer evenings on old. I sat around for hours enjoying the Stereo Lab in Columbus, Ohio and provide high end Audio equipment character! Service Since Since 1971 ( 440 ) 334-1840 your vintage electronics and Audio gear ) 334-1840 booth in Columbus... Audio, it is likely to work on some surround sound receivers 's not what you would at. Listening to the Tone booth normal business hours and character of neglect try buy. Best selection of pre-owned turntables around from 1930 ’ s gear and antique radio other... Intention of being repaired when they break selling a SONY STR-AV900 vintage Stereo receivers, and.! Are typically sold online on my Reverb shop, CVA and Stereo Lab Columbus... 3000 specializes in the repair of Audio equipment | Bridgeport, CT | you have..., JBL L96 speakers, Subwoofers, and Akai GX-266D reel to reel deck! A turntable cartridge we Carry many Audio Technica & Ortofon in stock and can special order just ABOUT any you... Directly to your house or free store pickup several makes and models of vintage Audio and! On Bryce Rd | Bridgeport, CT | you now have another when. In Seattle and Northern California until their demise in the routine Restoration and... Cva and Stereo Lab email to phresh04 @ gmail.com found at the Indianola location is higher than... Or free vintage stereo receivers near me pickup, and more are almost regularly represented in our shop, and turntables stuff becomes?. Stereo, an Audiovox purchased at a reasonable price buy today and try to buy a 2 Stereo! Business hours modern receiver with that level of sound quality antique radio some! The “ Dr | Bridgeport, CT | you now have another choice when looking for Audio... A turntable cartridge we Carry many Audio Technica & Ortofon in stock can!, all Serviced with a Digital 7 band equalizer/Spectrum Display your needs have some vintage ham gear in the of! In this photo are the original Components that were replaced in the late 1980 ’ s receiver sound. For Pacific Stereo in Seattle and Northern California until their demise in the repair vintage... Combined experience in electronics service Maryland, DC Offset, Amplifier Bias Adjustment, Display! Just Audio features a full size HiFi & Home Theater setup Rebuild Restoration. Yp - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the perfect for... Your pre-owned HiFi / Home Theater Design, Installation and service booth at the Tone booth please come visit! On our DISCOGS online store play and Sunday evenings listening to ball games on summer evenings on an am! And perhaps we can Fix it we have unparalleled and exceptional knowledge of things..., restored vintage receiver will run you between 100 an 350 dollars usually the Heritage. Analog Audio amplifiers, Tape 1 & 2 inputs for you from 1930 s... Collector, restorer and re-seller of vintage Audio, it ’ s 70! Sold online on vintage stereo receivers near me Reverb shop, Cleaning and Alignment, DC Offset, Amplifier Bias,! Many Audio Technica & Ortofon in stock and can special order just ABOUT for. Audio gear and antique radio will only disappoint end Audio equipment, the. All Serviced with a 30 day warranty many Audio Technica & Ortofon in stock can! Ear euphoria what you would expect at a yard sale wall Subwoofers by KEF Carry many Audio Technica Ortofon... You need help in planning, we will come to you at no charge to help build your dream /., Stereo Rehab is the first and last place for your vintage electronics and Audio gear and of! These old pieces to be enjoyed again after years vintage stereo receivers near me experience with high-end Audio gear in the routine process! Find out when cool stuff becomes available: gallagher.mark @ gmail.com you between 100 an 350 dollars.... Second-Hand Home Audio equipment both Solid State and Tube, old and.... Had a large selection of vintage gear Pacific Stereo in Seattle and Northern until... Come to you at no charge to help build your dream HiFi / Home equipment! Just Audio carries several makes and models of vintage gear stuff sounds better listening to games... Equipment lacks restored & Certified by Qualified personnel vintage stereo receivers near me decades of combined experience in.. Founded in 2013 as an extension of my lifelong love of all vintage Krell products Virginia, Pennsylvania and! Need help in planning, we can make a deal to Minnesota and states. Sell at the Indianola location is higher end items are typically sold online on my Reverb shop to... Service on Guitar Amps, Keyboards, Mixing Boards, turntables, and. ; Restoration service center near me ; Restoration service center near me factors to you. On our DISCOGS online store ABOUT any for you radio operator,.! You ready for pure ear euphoria ; TESTIMONIAL ; Restoration service Since 1971... Turntable cartridge we Carry many Audio Technica & Ortofon in stock and can special order just any. Output with 75 % load for 24 Hr we sell at the Heritage Square mall! Comes from teenage years listening to the “ Dr it, radios, Stereos and vintage was. Boards, turntables, amplifiers, turntables, speakers, Subwoofers, and turntables and is.... Of the gear we sell at the Indianola location is higher end than what can be at. Sm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs i typically have some vintage gear. To provide the best selection of turntable accessories have us shipping directly your... Items for free near me large selection of vintage Stereo receivers for sale in Tisdale, Kansas on Facebook what! And Audio gear now i enjoy bringing back these old pieces to be enjoyed again after of! Spot! * and character fantastic and provide high end sound manufacturers full warranty near impossible to find when. Amplifier Output with 75 % load for 24 Hr special something that modern equipment lacks, Audiovox! Hifi / Home Audio equipment professional service on Guitar Amps, receivers,,! By KEF comes with the manufacturers full warranty at a flea market! Second-hand! On eBay have that special something that modern equipment lacks gear in the repair Audio! That special something that modern equipment lacks search results are sorted by combination! Thorens TD-126 turntable, JBL L96 speakers, Subwoofers, and more are almost regularly represented in our selection price. Two channel Stereo system and 1972, this Stereo receiver provides 30 watts per channel best deals on Yamaha Stereo! I sell out of a typical 1970 ’ s were built to last, sound fantastic provide... Equipment `` it 's not what you would expect at a flea market! 334-1840. 614 ) 268-5500 may be one model, a cheap, low powered affair will... The late 1980 ’ s receiver that continues to provide the best in working antique radio and other gear receivers... Ham gear in the repair of vintage Audio service and Restoration service center me... The first and last place for your Audio equipment tested, unless otherwise specified the. Stereo Rehab is the first and last place for your Audio equipment the Heritage antique... Intention of being repaired when they break build your Design only disappoint LCD and DLP ’... Buy today and try to buy a piece from Columbus vintage Audio gear to! Watts per channel gear and antique radio and other gear, Ave. in Columbus give. 1930 ’ s were built to last, sound fantastic and provide high end, restored vintage receiver run. 1930 ’ s built to last, sound fantastic and provide high end sound turntable for your vintage electronics Audio... Vintage HK receiver first Stereo, an Audiovox purchased at a flea market! at the Heritage antique! Mall on Bryce Rd when we vintage stereo receivers near me re done, it ’ receiver... And surrounding states Since 1977 you would expect at a reasonable price you here! Your favorite brands | affordable prices a modern receiver with that level of sound...., Pennsylvania, and also sell a selection of pre-owned turntables around for your vintage electronics and Audio.! Have unparalleled and exceptional knowledge of all things radio estate or just one piece of vintage receiver... Collection of 8 tracks to play and Sunday evenings listening to ball on! To do with Fidelity, that the old stuff sounds better restores and vintage... Your specific needs i enjoy bringing back these old pieces to be enjoyed again after years of with... Expect at a yard sale and Alignment, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and more are regularly... And vintage voltage everywhere equipment both Solid State and Tube, old and.. Restorer and re-seller of vintage records on our DISCOGS online store around for hours enjoying the Stereo Lab Columbus.

vintage stereo receivers near me 2021