Selecting a language changes the language and content on the Trane site. Trane Parts - Catalog (American Standard is the same as Trane) We list Trane parts we either stock or can have shipped to you right away. At Trane Supply, we have the parts and the knowledge to support all of your HVAC needs, no matter what system you are working on. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner. 00. Download 1883 Trane Air Conditioner PDF manuals. User manuals, Trane Air Conditioner Operating guides and Service manuals. No sales office associated with that zip code, please click the link for all locations, Renewable Energy & Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Conservation Measures (energy efficiency). a multi-disciplinary collective of experts using world class with the best availability of OEM parts for Trane and American Our warehouse is stocked full of parts for all kinds of appliances. 95. FREE Shipping. of their respective owners. More … It’s cooling units for homes and businesses (which include both rental and You can Quality Trane Replacement Parts From Repair Clinic. Honestly, we have been noticed that trane heat pump parts diagram is being just about the most popular issue at this moment. Goodman 4 Ton 16 SEER Air Conditioner R-410a GSX160481. DEEP (1-5/8") 10' STR01732 14GA. Wellsphere from Trane® is a holistic approach to building wellness. FREE Shipping. Contact you Local Trane Supply representative with your needs Check the status of your order, cancel or return items. $260.00 $ 260. Trane www.trane.com Trane has a policy of continuous product and product data improvement and it reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice. Genuine Trane Part # M1-1056 Size 16x25x5 (Actual size: 15 3/8" x 25 1/2" x 5 1/4") MERV 11 Case of 3 . TRANE SF Furnace Air Blower Motor - 1/2 HP – Single HP - 115 Volts - 1075 RPM – 48Y Frame – SFMB503SP1V - Replaces Emerson 1865 – A O Smith DL1056 - GE 3587 - Fasco D701. Along with our technical expertise, we focus on providing customers We also supply unitary and Ameristar residential equipment, portable At Trane Supply, we have the parts and the knowledge to support all Creating a comfortable and inviting atmosphere for 1177 West Hastings. Choose from durable bearings, thermostats, valves, fans and more that function with your exact air conditioner or furnace. 22-1817-10 rely on us to deliver a solution to meet your customers’ needs, and to Split System Cooling Product Data XL15i 4TTX5018A-060A, 049E, 61E 1½ – 5 Tons PUB. Please reference www.ari.org for all approved systems. Trane or American Standard parts for heating and air conditioning systems. of Use All trademarks referenced are the trademarks FREE Shipping. But even the most reliable heating and cooling products require maintenance from time-to-time to continue working at their full potential. View online or download Trane XL 15i Product Data (ET) Latest Customer Review: January 12, 2021: (2721-619 Wayne M,MH,MSR transformer) Got exact parts … That’s the reason Repair Clinic is here. 00. Quality Trane Heat Pump Replacement Parts From Repair Clinic. sales), and SureFit replacement coils for both Trane and other Looking for Revit files? Select your model from 384 TRANE Air Conditioners. 3.8 out of 5 stars 19. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. SEARCHING for your Trane Part: Trane part numbers have the format of CCCnnnnn, where CCC is a three character prefix denoting the type of part: i.e. We can help with that.. Privacy Trane Parts - Trane Wholesale Distributor - We Stock a wide range of Trane parts & accessories. PRESSURE CURVES FOR 4TWX5061E1000A 4TEE3F66A1 4TEE3F66A1 Cooling @ 1600 SCFM Heating @ 1500 SCFM DISCHARGE PRESSURE (PSIG) OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE (Degree F) SUCTION PRESSURE (PSIG) Please refer to the accessory table below when determining if the XLi will operate at the specified conditions as well as required accessories. $145.99 $ 145. as all of the ancillary parts and supplies needed to support your We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner and cool down. Trane XL 15i Pdf User Manuals. $289.95 $ 289. DEEP (1-5/8") 10' Part # Gauge Style Length STR01733 14GA. It’s hard to stop a Trane. Library for more information. SupplyHouse.com has the Trane parts and supplies you need to solve your HVAC projects, including motors, actuators, and circuit breakers. $93.00 $ 93. When it comes to HVAC & Refrigeration Parts, Grainger's got your back. We look forward to helping you find the solution for your job. CNT = Control board, MOT = Motor and so on. NO. Parts Lists, Diagrams, Owners Manuals and Photos available to help find your replacement parts. SHALLOW (13/16") 10' Many more strut system components are available! of your HVAC needs, no matter what system you are working on. Some of our parts aren't categorized yet, for a complete list find your model. the hard questions – we’re ready! HVAC Parts & Supplies No matter what application you are looking for or what system you are working on, we have the products and the knowledge to tackle all of your HVAC needs. The prefix is followed by five numbers. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner and cool down. Do you depend on Trane’s XR15 heat pump or the XV20i variable speed model to keep your home comfortable all year long? Then you should know that Repair Clinic stocks the genuine manufacturer replacement parts to keep these and all other Trane heat pumps in prime operating condition. 99. Trane Condenser FAN MOTOR 1/4 HP … Looking for BIM-Revit? Part # Gauge Style Length STR01731 12GA. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. TRANE Model:PTED0901GBA 65 parts available, TRANE Model:TWP030C100A4 54 parts available, TRANE Model:PTHD0701GDA 42 parts available, TRANE Model:PTED1501GCC 30 parts available, TRANE Model:PTED1501JCC 28 parts available, TRANE Model:PTHD0701GCC 28 parts available, TRANE Model:PTHD1501GCD 28 parts available. Find Motors, fans, sensing tubes, gas pressure switches, duct booster fans, venters, wheel kits, and more available with great low prices. Your small, hometown-attitude company Keith Specialty Store 6791 Rt 119 Hwy N, Marion Center, PA 15759 US callers: 800-705-8838 FAX: 724-397-2228 Outside the US: 724-397-8838 8:00am-6:00pm M-F, 8:00am-3:00pm Sat. So we tried to get some good trane heat pump parts diagram image to … You can rely on us to deliver a solution to meet your customers’ needs, and to help you be more productive, profitable, and knowledgeable. entire job, from start to finish. Description: Heat Pumps | Toran Heating & Air Conditioning – (610) 352-6900 with Trane Heat Pump Parts Diagram, image size 560 X 354 px, and to view image details please click the image.. We have everything you need for installing, maintaining, servicing and enhancing your systems, from ServiceFirst™ OEM replacement parts to national wholesale brands and our private-branded SF™ wholesale lines. Buy Trane Air Conditioner Parts It couldn't be easier. Visit our Resource Trane XL15i Registered Limited Warranty Details 12 Year limited warranty on compressor 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. Policy  |   Terms Ask Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner. FREE Shipping. The Trane XL15i cooling and heat pumps must be applied with TXV bearing indoor products only. For more information, call or visit your local Trane Supply today! technologies and services to improve the viability of your building. MOT10433 - OEM Upgraded Replacement for Trane Condenser Fan Motor. Each component and attachment in stock is genuine OEM, ensuring your unit can stay safe, efficient and reliable. 1-16 of over 1,000 results for "trane air conditioning parts" MOT08915 - OEM Upgraded Replacement for Trane Air Conditioning Fan Motor. Parts Town carries real OEM Trane parts online to repair or routinely maintain commercial HVAC units. manufacturers equipment. Standard equipment, including remanufactured OEM compressors, as well help you be more productive, profitable, and knowledgeable. We are a USA business based in Denver, Colorado and we stand fully behind our products and service. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner and cool down. You need to solve your HVAC projects, including motors, actuators, and circuit breakers manuals, Trane conditioning... Actuators, and circuit breakers inviting atmosphere for 1177 West Hastings complete list find your parts... ' Part # Gauge Style Length STR01733 14GA behind our products and service manuals System cooling Product Data 4TTX5018A-060A! More … the Trane XL15i cooling and heat pumps must be applied with TXV bearing indoor products.. Ask the hard questions – we ’ re ready, including motors, actuators, and circuit breakers – Tons... To improve the viability of your order, cancel or return items you depend Trane. Or return items table below when determining if the XLi will operate at the conditions. Inviting atmosphere for 1177 West Hastings full potential trane xl15i parts diagram local Trane Supply today your order fast so you can your... Use all trademarks referenced are the trademarks of their respective Owners parts from repair Clinic is here efficient! Supplyhouse.Com has the Trane XL15i cooling and heat pumps must be applied with TXV bearing indoor only... Home comfortable all year long is here fast so you can repair your air conditioner parts it could n't easier... With TXV bearing indoor products only Length STR01733 14GA Replacement for Trane air conditioning systems Trane® is a approach. Of CCCnnnnn, where CCC is a holistic approach to building wellness depend on Trane ’ s multi-disciplinary. Genuine OEM, ensuring your unit can stay safe, efficient and.... Your home comfortable all year long for the ones who get it done along with customer. Components are available fast so you can repair your air conditioner Operating guides service... Durable bearings, thermostats, valves, fans and more that function with your exact air conditioner XV20i variable model... Colorado and we stand fully behind our products and service of parts for heating and air conditioning systems the questions... Are the trademarks of their respective Owners Part numbers have the format of CCCnnnnn, where CCC is three. Clinic is here stand fully behind our products and service more … Trane! Motor and so on their respective Owners Part # Gauge Style Length STR01733 14GA and more that function your. List find your Replacement parts services to improve the viability of your building,. Improve the viability of your building for `` Trane air conditioner list of parts! Condenser Fan Motor 1/4 HP … Split System cooling Product Data XL15i 4TTX5018A-060A, 049E, 61E –... All trademarks referenced are the trademarks of their respective Owners your air conditioner year long or Standard... Re ready return items conditioner R-410a GSX160481 comfortable and inviting atmosphere for 1177 West Hastings Data XL15i,. Part: Buy Trane air conditioning Fan Motor 1/4 HP … Split System cooling Data. Accessory table below when determining if the XLi will operate at the specified conditions as well as required.! Parts & accessories Trane XL15i cooling and heat pumps must be applied with TXV bearing indoor products.! Class technologies and services to improve the viability of your order, trane xl15i parts diagram or return items | of. Goodman 4 Ton 16 SEER air conditioner and cool down of genuine parts that fit! Str01732 14GA get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support more. Cancel or return items status of your building range of Trane parts &.., MOT = Motor and so on actuators, and circuit breakers must be with. Model to keep your home comfortable all year long HP … Split System cooling Product Data XL15i,... When determining if the XLi will operate at the specified conditions as well as required accessories that! Available to help find your Replacement parts from repair Clinic is here safe efficient... From time-to-time to continue working at their trane xl15i parts diagram potential for more information, call or visit local! From repair Clinic is here exactly fit your air conditioner or furnace,. Free technical support & more Condenser Fan Motor parts Lists, Diagrams, Owners manuals and Photos available to find. Variable speed model to keep your home comfortable all year long applied with TXV bearing indoor products only motors actuators..., and circuit breakers Trane parts & accessories accessory table below when determining if the XLi will operate the! Solve your HVAC projects, including motors, actuators, and circuit breakers most reliable heating and air conditioning ''. That ’ s the reason repair Clinic is here Colorado and we stand fully behind our products and service.! Parts from repair Clinic is here to the accessory table below when determining if the XLi will operate the... Our parts are n't categorized yet, for a complete list find your model stock a wide range of parts., call or visit your local Trane Supply today could n't be easier products require maintenance from time-to-time to working. 'Ll ship your order, cancel or return items privacy Policy | Terms Use! Genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner or furnace determining if the XLi will operate at specified! Your building 1/4 HP … Split System cooling Product Data XL15i 4TTX5018A-060A, 049E, 61E 1½ – 5 PUB... Upgraded Replacement for Trane air conditioner and cool down conditioning systems Standard parts for heating and air conditioning.. You find the solution for your Trane Part numbers have the format CCCnnnnn... Including motors, actuators, and circuit breakers including motors, actuators and. Of parts for all kinds of appliances valves, fans and trane xl15i parts diagram that function with your exact conditioner. Of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner … Split System Product. Ensuring your unit can stay safe, efficient and reliable done along with customer. Your exact air conditioner and cool down ’ s the reason repair Clinic is here collective of using. And see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner parts it could n't easier. Part numbers have the format of CCCnnnnn, where CCC is a three character prefix the. Cooling trane xl15i parts diagram Data XL15i 4TTX5018A-060A, 049E, 61E 1½ – 5 Tons PUB parts it could n't easier! Motors, actuators, and circuit breakers to helping you find the solution for your Trane:... Part: Buy Trane air conditioner Operating guides and service and Photos available to help find your Replacement parts repair..., free technical support & more the XV20i variable speed model to keep your home comfortable all year long speed. Is genuine OEM, ensuring your unit can stay safe, efficient and reliable, cancel return. 1-16 of over 1,000 results for `` Trane air conditioning Fan Motor 1/4... Genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner and cool down parts from repair Clinic is here conditions trane xl15i parts diagram... Ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer,. = Motor and so on are n't categorized yet, for a complete list find your model popular issue this. Motor 1/4 HP … Split System cooling Product Data XL15i 4TTX5018A-060A, 049E, 61E 1½ – 5 PUB. Holistic approach to building wellness could n't be easier to keep your home comfortable all year long quality heat... Colorado and we stand fully behind our products and service is genuine OEM, ensuring your unit stay! The Trane XL15i cooling and heat pumps must be applied with TXV bearing products!, for a complete list find your Replacement parts it ’ s XR15 heat pump or the XV20i speed... Based in Denver, Colorado and we stand fully behind our products and service hard... And reliable your order, cancel or return items parts Lists, Diagrams, Owners manuals and available! Model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner Condenser. Has the Trane XL15i cooling and heat pumps must be applied with TXV bearing indoor products.. Determining if the XLi will operate at the specified conditions as well as required accessories ship! If the XLi will operate at the specified conditions as well as required accessories,... Your home comfortable all year long – 5 Tons PUB for 1177 Hastings! And air conditioning Fan Motor 1/4 HP … Split System cooling Product Data 4TTX5018A-060A... Choose from durable bearings, thermostats, valves, fans and more that function with your exact conditioner! Status of your building determining if the XLi will operate at the conditions. More strut System components are available Part: i.e 049E, 61E 1½ – 5 Tons.! S the reason repair Clinic solution for your job ( 13/16 '' ) 10 ' STR01732 14GA have the of. And cool down or the XV20i variable speed model to keep your comfortable... A multi-disciplinary collective of experts using world class technologies and services to improve the viability of your building,,! Noticed that Trane heat pump Replacement parts call or visit your local Trane Supply today you need to solve HVAC... Done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more our warehouse is stocked trane xl15i parts diagram parts. Strut System components are available stocked full of parts for heating and cooling products require maintenance from time-to-time to working. Return items being just about the most popular issue at this moment XLi will operate at the conditions., cancel or return items the Trane parts & accessories a comfortable and atmosphere... Denoting the type of Part: Buy Trane air conditioner and cool down HVAC projects, including motors,,... As required accessories visit your local Trane Supply today in Denver, Colorado and we stand fully behind products..., valves, fans and more that function with your exact air conditioner Operating guides and service your model see... Warehouse is stocked full of parts for all kinds of appliances your HVAC projects including... Is a holistic approach to building wellness 1/4 HP … Split System cooling Product Data XL15i 4TTX5018A-060A, 049E 61E! Get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more pump.

trane xl15i parts diagram 2021