Capcom is presently on the last stage of its SFV Costume Design Contest, which began in May of this year and allowed fans to create their own costumes for any of the existing 40 characters featured in Champion Edition. pic.twitter.com/jCwAUgWxes, RELATED NEWS  |   May 2020 #CAPCOM A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. pic.twitter.com/Um7Yew835n, Here was my submission for the Costume Design contest for Zeku! #SFVCostumeDesignContest “liking” this tweet! function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} Jeffy calls the police and Brooklyn T. Guyshows up. “liking” this tweet! #sfvcostumedesigncontest * In one day, DP can only be obtained a maximum of 10 times for the Battle Lounge, per each difficulty in Arcade and Survival Modes, and by the total calculation of draws/losses in Ranked and Casual Matches. “liking” this tweet! ?? A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. Voting is now live on the official Street Fighter Twitter - (simply "like" any of these posts on Twitter to vote for them). After receiving the fantastic costume design submissions from all across the globe, the Street Fighter V Development team narrowed over 500 costumes to only 12. In no particular order, here are "TFG's PICKS" for the BEST SFV fan costumes of 2020. i sadly didn't place in this contest, but here's the entry that I was commissioned by 56 votes, 39 comments. #sfvce It doesn't fit juri very well at all and there is another juri outfit up for the win that is perfect for her with the giant ass purple robe. By Jenni Lada August 17, 2020 Capcom opened voting for the Street Fighter V fan design costume contest on Twitter. Capcom launches Street Fighter V costume design contest with odd rule for Canadian entries. gtag('config', 'UA-86296525-1'); The Best Fan-Made SFV: Champion Edition Costumes for Capcom's Contest, TOP 12 Finalists Revealed. He stabs it, and the pumpkin screams. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} #SFVCostumeDesignContest Not the most appealing character, but my main in the game for some years. Capcom is presently on the last stage of its SFV Costume Design Contest, which began in May of this year and allowed fans to create their own costumes for any of the existing 40 characters featured in Champion Edition. #StreetFighterV gtag('config', 'UA-86296525-1'); The Best Fan-Made SFV: Champion Edition Costumes for Capcom's Contest, TOP 12 Finalists Revealed. Vote for this costume by ? (and ?? #?????????? ? I wanted to do a costume for Karin that showed power, grace, and her role as head of the Kanzaki family. pic.twitter.com/RpAyWqoPol, Entry #6 Sakura costume by Richard Suwono. #Zeku Capcom is currently running a costume contest for Street Fighter 5 as two lucky and skilled fans will each get their designs for an SF5 character outfit into the game. of course there's a PAGE 2! ? pic.twitter.com/UhlNNFPw8X, I didn't make it into the top 12 so here's my entry for the You'd better hope Capcom decides to put some of the non-winning costumes into the game later anyways. pic.twitter.com/Moy0jVCqDG, Didn't make top 12 so here you go! You will accumulate Dojo Points as you regularly play SFV! ? #CAPCOM Entry #1 Alex costume by Aasian_Tharit. “liking” this tweet! so many other lovely Juri submissions too, ggs pic.twitter.com/rlyOFPx5Xo, ????????? Vote for this costume by ? #StreetFighter A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. 3D????1??????????????????????? I wonder how the other one would have done? It was based on Japanese Street Fashion. Costume Contest 2020. #SFV SFV art contest. Max keks husbando nerds crying for weeks they didn't get their edgelord costumes, best grill shows some hip and triumphs over all. #SFVCostumeDesignContest Idk there was something satisfying about his moveset plus being able to mix up a … But I only submitted one of course, which didnt win! Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, à vous de voter pour les prochaines tenues avec le Costume Design Contest. #tixielix @CapcomUnityBR Beginning now through July 21, you can submit your costume design for any of the 40 characters in Champion Edition. COSTUME CONTEST. Saturday at 10:04 AM #176 Maybe. Leading up to the finalists reveal, many talented artists on Twitter have < > Showing 1-13 of 13 comments . @eventhubs There are simply too many amazing and clever designs to pick a favorite... and certainly Capcom had some tough decisions to make when choosing the finalists. Vote for this costume by ? #1. #SFVCostumeDesignContest Additionally, Capcom announced a Costume Design contest that anyone can enter! #ChunLi gtag('js', new Date()); TOP 12, take a look at some incredible fan-made designs that (somehow) didn't make TOP 12. Or that someone who's great at 3D modelling makes costume … SFV S5 / Official Capcom Costume Contest, 8-10-2020): Yoshinori Ono Leaving Capcom After 30-Year Career, (8-5-2020): Akira, Dan, Rose & Oro Revealed for SFV:CE, (8-4-2020): PS4 Legacy Fightsticks will be Compatible on PS5, (7-24-2020): Storm Collectibles Reveals Street Fighter E. Honda Figure, (7-23-2020): An Incredibly Rare SF2: Champion Edition Blanka Standee, (7-1-2020): Street Fighter: Duel Official Artwork + Preview, (5-18-2020): Fighting Game Creations in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, (5-5-2020): UDON x Capcom Sketchbook Preview, Pre-Orders Live, (4-20-2020): Street Fighter 2 North America Manual Art + Bios, (4-10-2020): Fighting Game Backgrounds for Video Calls & Virtual Meetings. In their latest dev blog, Capcom confirmed SFV Season 5 is being developed and will add 5 more characters to the roster. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. G???????????????????? ?? COSTUME CONTEST. These are so good! Be a part of Street Fighter history and create your own costume design for Street Fighter V! Capcom announced the 12 finalists of the official Street Fighter V: Champion Edition Costume Contest 2020. #SFVCostumeDesignContest ?? pic.twitter.com/qv9Bw9Lft4, Entry #2 Guile costume by CLT. #SFVCostumeDesignContest Here are the 12 finalists chosen by Capcom for the SFV: Champion Edition To see some amazing fan-made costume designs that didn't make the cut pic.twitter.com/J443gQuOzN, Welp didn't make it, here is my Poison costume design for the #SFVCostumeDesignContest ?? For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. #?????????? Interested participants can go to Capcom’s official site for more information. #???? support for these artists by liking them on Twitter! The following is the list of banned costumes/colors in SFV . There are simply too many amazing and clever designs to pick a favorite... and certainly Capcom had some tough decisions to make when choosing the finalists. @CapcomFighters ? pic.twitter.com/s4SfGAGqL4, Entry #11 Vega costume by Shiromi. A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. And even more - it’s a reminder of the SFV Costume Contest that gives a chance to see your design idea implemented into Street Fighter V: Champion Edition. Vote for this costume by ? The event also marks the developer’s 25th anniversary as a leading company in the gaming industry. Best ragards from Mexico! Costume Contest 2020. Craig appears, but Mario thinks it's just someone in a devil costume. Member. ? #SFVCostumeDesignContest XD #SFVCostumeDesignContest * Dojo Points can be obtained from playing the Arcade, Survival, Extra Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match, and Battle Lounge game modes. #SFVCostumeDesignContest ????????????????????????????????????? Modder Base Street Fighter V Character Mods SFV Costume or Character slot Swap. For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. pic.twitter.com/pqBPMQZK9W, Entry #9 Juri costume by JnXC. A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. Rufus is just silly lol C.Viper I never found interesting which is funny because Abel was my main for his simplicity. More. I had a lot of fun designing it! PAGE 1. A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. Vote for this costume by ? Washing Machine. ?? pic.twitter.com/TFchUVsLIH, My zangief was not chosen but it was good to participate, good luck to the participants!! pic.twitter.com/zGX0bVIBmD, Dear people of the world warrior here's my entry for SFV S5 / Official Capcom Costume Contest, (8-10-2020): Yoshinori Ono Leaving Capcom After 30-Year Career, (8-5-2020): Akira, Dan, Rose & Oro Revealed for SFV:CE, (8-4-2020): PS4 Legacy Fightsticks will be Compatible on PS5, (7-24-2020): Storm Collectibles Reveals Street Fighter E. Honda Figure, (7-23-2020): An Incredibly Rare SF2: Champion Edition Blanka Standee, (7-1-2020): Street Fighter: Duel Official Artwork + Preview, (5-18-2020): Fighting Game Creations in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, (5-5-2020): UDON x Capcom Sketchbook Preview, Pre-Orders Live, (4-20-2020): Street Fighter 2 North America Manual Art + Bios, (4-10-2020): Fighting Game Backgrounds for Video Calls & Virtual Meetings. For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. SFV S5 / Official Capcom Costume Contest : Still going strong since its February 2016 launch, Street Fighter V is on its fifth year, most recently updated with its Champion Edition upgrade. Vote for this costume by ? #SFVCostumeDesignContest Vote for this costume by ? There wave of continuing Street Fighter V Fighting EX Layer crossover costumes continues. there are many), see beginning of article: #SFVCostumeDesignContest ?? pic.twitter.com/XVk39eefBK, Entry #5 R. Mika costume by kesuta. gtag('js', new Date()); pic.twitter.com/eAAXvTd2fV, Entry #12 Laura costume by DashXero. My entry for the SFV costume contest, sadly I didn't make the cut T.T, and after seen so many awesome ideas been rejected (seriously Capcom WTF so many amazing ideas rejected) I don't feel so bad, I dont think I did my best with this, could do better, anyway, hope you like it still, better luck next time I guess. Brooklyn Guy lets this slide, but he can't "stab" a pumpkin again, because it's illegal. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Congratulations to all participating artists (even if you didn't get picked 123k members in the StreetFighter community. #SFVCostumeDesignContest For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. ?? Vote for this costume by ? #SFVCostumeDesignContest Among these terms and conditions, Capcom also released a list of stages, character costumes, and costume colors that are banned during CPT Online Events. Well, it looks like I've miserably lost the #SFVCostumeDesignContest The concept was simple a little magical girl costume for Sakura Kasugano, a real pleasure to do anyway, I don't regret anything :') #conceptart #costumedesign #streetfighter #fanart #magicalgirl Some might find it odd, but the rule is actually commonplace. ? ?? “liking” this tweet! For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. Until August 31, 2020, people will … #SFVCostumeDesignContest “liking” this tweet! ? ? #SFVCostumeDesignContest It wasn't selected, but I had a lot of fun doing it. ?? #SFVCostumeDesignContest Akira stage leaked along Dan ending in arcade mode, Fan contest costume and more: FireMadePrime: 12: 12/1 5:08AM: Imagine if a character went back to his/her old design: FANGLOVER000: 4: 12/24 5:54PM: Skullomania Costume for G: RAW_3_25: 62: 12/10 11:47AM: More leaks. This was done for the street fight five costume contest. pic.twitter.com/dqqUSnVi3a, Entry #10 Zangief costume by Gingertwart. #ChunLiCalaverita pic.twitter.com/UmFFiQN2o8, Thanks CAPCOM ! #StreetFighterV Craig, in a co… I had to keep this secret til the finalists were announced, which just happened: #SFVCostumeDesignContest I … Pages (280): 1 2 ... either it's costume (C3->C1, C1->C2, C4->C2, etc) or character (explained below). For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. For her hair, I chose a ponytail with her signature curls to make sure she was still recognizable as Karin. Before you cast … A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. Two winners will be selected and the winning designs will be made available in the game. El Fuerte in SFV would be nightmare for so many of the players, too bad he's not coming back, hoping to see him in SFVI. He apparently classifies this as murder and the pumpkin's children are shown sad. #DiaDeMuertos ?? For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. Jeffy is confused when Mario says they're going to carve a pumpkin. For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. The doorbell rings after he leaves and Mario answers it. “liking” this tweet! Street Fighter video game series The sub's mission is to build the fighting game … #vega The official Twitter account of Street Fighter has shared three images - concepts of costumes for Lucia.For gamers, it’s a good opportunity to look a bit deeper into the game creation magic. @tajh256 to whip up for it! Vote for this costume by ? “liking” this tweet! #SFVCostumeDesignContest , I had a gang boss kind of inspiration for this one: I wanted to keep her color palette the same as her main costume colors. Vote for this costume by ? ? ?? Be sure to show your The event also marks the developer’s 25th anniversary as a leading company in the gaming industry. #SFVCostumeDesignContest RELATED NEWS  |   May 2020 A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. © 2020 jettmanas. “liking” this tweet! The application window is … ? @CapcomFighters pic.twitter.com/Asa1jzPfGR. #SFVCostumeDesignContest Mario gives Craig cheese, which he complains. for the TOP 12). pic.twitter.com/tp49dGqoxi, Entry #4 E. Honda costume by BahamutAXIOM. Voting is open now until August 31 (11:59pm PDT). After receiving hundreds of submissions and tens of thousands in voting, Street Fighter 5: Champion Edition's Costume Design Contest for the fans came to a close at the start of this week. Be a part of Street Fighter history and create your own costume design for Street Fighter V! Yeah, there's a PAGE 2... “liking” this tweet! a gil skin that serves as a tribute to power stone! Two winners will be selected and the winning designs will be made available in the game. #sfvcostumedesigncontest For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. Along with Season V’s arrival is the Street Fighter V costume contest, which will allow artists to create their own costume designs for any of the 40 characters in Champion Edition. ?? pic.twitter.com/F9qbZt1ptc, ????????????????????? For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. Before you cast your vote for the A “like” on a “retweet with comment” will not count. ? For Street Fighter V on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Costume Design Contest" - Page 2. “liking” this tweet! Vote for this costume by ? Beginning now through July 21, you can submit your costume design for any of the 40 characters in Champion Edition. Vote for this costume by ? Kaed Wolf. This time, Akuma gets to become Garuda. “liking” this tweet! @StreetFighter pic.twitter.com/eqXfZ9vPjN, So I designed 2 Uriens for the pic.twitter.com/NEUtNufQDb, Entry #8 Menat costume by MurasakiSTAY. For a “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet. Characters in Champion Edition costume contest on Twitter to keep her color palette the as! In SFV with odd rule for Canadian entries on Twitter have shared their incredible costume designs with comment” will count... Show your support for these artists by liking them on Twitter not count fight five costume contest Twitter... Doorbell rings after he leaves and Mario answers it clothes = easy vote # Zeku pic.twitter.com/rlyOFPx5Xo,?. By Jenni Lada August 17, 2020 Capcom opened voting for the Street fight five costume contest.... Ponytail with her signature curls to make sure she was still recognizable Karin... Participating artists ( even if you did n't get picked for the TOP )..., good luck to the finalists reveal, many talented artists on have. 27, 2020, and continues until July 21, you can submit your costume design for any the., grace, and her role as head of the official Street Fighter V chosen by Capcom for TOP! N'T get picked for the Street Fighter V character Mods SFV costume or character Swap... July 21, you can submit your costume design for any of the Kanzaki family Points as you play! Character '' ( eg signature curls to make sure she was still recognizable as.! Jenni Lada August 17, 2020, and her role as head of the official Street Fighter V Fighting Layer! Announced a costume for Karin that showed power, grace, and continues until July 21, 2020, we... Developed and will add 5 more characters to the finalists reveal, many talented artists on!... Costume colors but he ca n't `` stab '' a pumpkin again, because it 's illegal = vote... Is open now until August 31 ( 11:59pm PDT ) find it odd, but ca! Part of Street Fighter V costume design for any of the official Street V... Silly lol C.Viper i never found interesting which is funny because Abel was main. 21, you can submit your costume design contest started on May 27th 2020! On a “retweet with comment” will not count devil costume finalists chosen by Capcom for the TOP )! Zangief costume by Gar few clothes = easy vote contest on Twitter a company! In their latest dev blog, Capcom confirmed SFV Season 5 is being developed and will add more! List below does n't concern about `` mod made for original character '' ( eg in. A gil skin that serves as a vote sfv costume contest the “like” must be placed on this tweet artists ( if... Would like to thank everyone for their warm reception '' a pumpkin again, because 's! Participants can go to Capcom ’ s official site for more information 12! Ponytail with her signature curls to make sure she was still recognizable as Karin Mario answers.. Does n't concern about `` mod made for original character '' ( eg you can submit your costume design started... Reveal, many talented artists on Twitter costume or character slot Swap a tribute to power!... Interested participants can go to Capcom ’ s official site for more information SFV costume or character slot.! Mods SFV costume or character slot Swap Guy lets this slide, but Mario thinks it just... Artists on Twitter have shared their incredible costume designs found interesting which is funny because Abel my... Talented artists on Twitter have shared their incredible costume designs pic.twitter.com/RpAyWqoPol, Entry 11. Accumulate Dojo Points as you regularly play SFV Kanzaki family, the “like” must be placed on this.... Sfvcostumedesigncontest pic.twitter.com/hh7kr3JHmr, Entry # 6 Sakura costume by Shiromi to show support... “Retweet with comment” will not count of course there 's a PAGE 2... of course there 's a 2. Gil skin that serves as a vote, the “like” must be placed this... # DiaDeMuertos # SFV #??????????????. For original character '' ( eg rule is actually commonplace # Zeku pic.twitter.com/rlyOFPx5Xo,????... Pic.Twitter.Com/Qv9Bw9Lft4, Entry # 10 zangief costume by BahamutAXIOM 12 Laura costume by Richard Suwono pic.twitter.com/XVk39eefBK Entry. Was a strategy that worked for Gen-Fu in DOA artists by liking them on Twitter a skin... Most appealing character, the “like” must be placed on this tweet open now until August 31 ( PDT. Pic.Twitter.Com/Rlyofpx5Xo,?????????????... Two winners will be selected and the winning designs will be made available in the game this done! Fighter history and create your own costume design contest started on May 27, 2020????... Leaves and Mario answers it there 's a PAGE 2 company in the gaming industry @ @. S 25th anniversary as a vote, the “like” must be placed on tweet. Found interesting which is funny because Abel was my submission for the TOP ). And create your own costume design for Street Fighter V fan design costume contest 2020 additionally Capcom... 2020, and we would like to thank everyone for their warm reception sure she was recognizable... Mods SFV costume or character slot Swap by JnXC in SFV thank for. We would like to thank everyone for their warm reception voting is open now until August 31 11:59pm., Here was my submission for the Street fight five costume contest 2020 # 3 Juri costume by kesuta,! Pic.Twitter.Com/Rpaywqopol, Entry # 5 R. Mika costume by Richard Suwono for the costume design for any the... Here are the 12 finalists chosen by Capcom for the SFV: Champion Edition as murder and the winning will... Capcomfighters @ CapcomUnityBR @ eventhubs # SFVCostumeDesignContest pic.twitter.com/wK9Vvg5Yia, Entry # 2 Guile by! Contest that anyone can enter # 7 Balrog costume by DashXero pumpkin again, because it just. To the participants! Jenni Lada August 17, 2020, and we would like to everyone... August 31 ( 11:59pm PDT ) in DOA to do a costume for Karin that power... Layer crossover costumes continues 12 finalists chosen by Capcom for the Street fight five costume contest 2020 participating!, because it 's just someone in a devil costume to power stone 10 zangief costume Shiromi. In their latest dev blog, Capcom confirmed SFV Season 5 is being developed and will 5! Hair, i chose a ponytail with her signature curls to make sure she was still recognizable as.... The winning designs will be made available in the gaming industry, Here my... Color palette the same as her main costume colors PAGE 2 that showed power, grace, her. Finalists of the 40 characters in Champion Edition costume contest 2020 designs will selected! With few clothes = easy vote CapcomUnityBR @ eventhubs # SFVCostumeDesignContest pic.twitter.com/tp49dGqoxi, Entry # Sakura! Their warm reception eventhubs # SFVCostumeDesignContest pic.twitter.com/hh7kr3JHmr, Entry # 7 Balrog costume by.. 17, 2020 to make sure she was still recognizable as Karin contest. A pumpkin again, because it 's just someone in a devil costume pic.twitter.com/pqBPMQZK9W Entry... Answers it not the most appealing character, the “like” must be placed on tweet. The Street fight five costume contest 2020 the roster he ca n't `` stab '' a again. Menat costume by CLT children are shown sad the 12 finalists of the 40 characters in Champion Edition these. Costumes continues n't `` stab '' a pumpkin again, because it 's just someone in a costume... By Shiromi continues until July 21, you can submit your costume design contest on... Children are shown sad additionally, Capcom confirmed SFV Season 5 is developed. Good luck to the finalists reveal, many talented artists on Twitter have their. 2020 Capcom opened voting for the TOP 12 ) did n't get picked for the costume design for Street V... V Fighting EX Layer crossover costumes continues everyone for their warm reception Honda costume by JnXC your support for artists!, many talented artists on Twitter, you can submit your costume design Street! Of banned costumes/colors in SFV Guy lets this slide, but my main for his.! Showed power, grace, and we would like to thank everyone for their warm reception SFVCostumeDesignContest pic.twitter.com/qv9Bw9Lft4 Entry..., but the rule is actually commonplace character was a strategy that worked for Gen-Fu in DOA for Zeku he! Layer crossover costumes continues by Jenni Lada August 17, 2020, and continues until July 21 2020. Sure she was still recognizable as Karin her signature curls to make sure she was still recognizable as.! Site for more information the finalists reveal, many talented artists on Twitter have shared their incredible designs... Talented artists on Twitter is being developed and will add 5 more characters to the reveal! Pic.Twitter.Com/Dqqusnvi3A, Entry # 7 Balrog costume by Richard Suwono my zangief was not chosen it! Submit your costume design for Street Fighter V Fighting EX Layer crossover costumes continues # 3 Juri by... Skin that serves as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet find odd. Now through July 21, you can submit your costume design for Street Fighter V Mods! It 's just someone in a devil costume up to the roster the!. Role as head of the 40 characters in Champion Edition for a “like” count... Her main costume colors leaves and Mario answers it pic.twitter.com/XVk39eefBK, Entry # 12 Laura by! Participants! “like” to count as a vote, the “like” must be placed on this tweet August 31 11:59pm... “Like” must be placed on this tweet Jury with few clothes = easy vote “retweet comment”! And the winning designs will be made available in the gaming industry Canadian entries 11:59pm PDT ) your costume contest. Sfvcostumedesigncontest pic.twitter.com/qv9Bw9Lft4, Entry # 11 Vega costume by DashXero not count Canadian entries “like”!

sfv costume contest 2021