Lyrically, this is one of the most unique hit songs of the '90s. (and a piece of wood XD). The Best 90s Summer Songs 50 Songs From The 90s That Should Be On Your Summer Playlist. I'M Raving CD2: 1. Scooter is a German happy hardcore, rave and techno music band founded in Hamburg in 1993. Scooter are considered the most successful German single-record act with 23 top ten hits. Jigga Jigga! Weekend! Album: Club Sounds 90s. Friends Turbo 3. embed Embed. The Only One 14. The band is currently composed of members H.P. Faster Harper Scooter 22. Ti Sento 17. The Best '90s Songs You Can Listen to Right Now. Stunt Scooter Street Pro Kick/Push 360 Spin Tricks Edition (Cipher (Black)) 4.7 out of 5 stars 769. ... Edit setlist songs; Edit venue & date; Edit tour; Add to festival; Replace duplicate setlist; Delete invalid setlist; Edits and Comments. Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. Top 100; Videos; Features; Artists; Scooter Lyrics. About. Baxxter, Michael Simon, and Philip Speiser. 6. Scooter & Timmy Trumpet’s new single "Paul Is Dead" is out now! Scooter's techno party anthems are all about having fun. 8 on Ultratip chart. The Question Is What Is The Question 21. To date, the band has sold over 30 million records and earned over 80 Gold and Platinum awards. Scooter's techno party anthems are all about having fun. You'd … Discussion. The group is the embodiment of dance music at its most over the top and excessive, taking the KLF's concept of stadium house to its extreme. Yes No. This page was last edited on 16 December 2020, at 17:07. Move Your Ass Lyrics: 2. Find similar artists to Scooter and discover new music. Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). "Jigga Jigga!" And No Match! Get it Tuesday, Nov 17. £39.99 £ 39. View Scooter song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. 4.4K members. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your computer, mobile or home audio system. 11 on Ultratip chart. Scooter is considered the most commercially successful German single-record act with 23 top ten hits. Arrested Development: 'Tennessee' (1992) Courtesy Chrysalis. ", "Friends" and "Endless Summer" were released as the. 0. 4 A.M. 2. They have been creating so much good songs from 1994 to 2004, and I pretty much prefer their earlier and better songs (from the mid 90's era) since the sounds and instruments sound very unique and the songs have a great deal of creativity. Scrobble songs to get recommendations on tracks, albums, and artists you'll love. Fuck The Millennium 5. Hello! Watch Video. Scooter - Club Sounds 90s Album. Scooter Boys A Way of Life.wmv - Duration: 3:30. ian creaghan 10,924 views. Baxxter, Michael Simon and Sebastian Schilde. More. All the singles and albums of SCOOTER, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. Get the Scooter Setlist of the concert at 90s Festival, Katowice, Poland on August 12, 2017 and other Scooter Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Scooter is a German dance band founded in Hamburg, who have sold over 30 million records and earned 80 gold and platinum awards. Scooter - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. Indeed, where many of the mid-'90s rave acts have either disbanded or changed their style, Scooter have continued to dominate the German club scene with songs like the sing-along soccer stadium anthem -- featuring British group Status Quo -- "Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want)" and their 1994 hit "Hyper Hyper." Artist: Scooter. Suavemente 7. One (Always Hardcore) 8. Lyrics. Scooter - Club Sounds 90s Album Lyrics; Scooter Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. The band is composed of lead vocalist H.P. 0. May 28, 2015 . The uplifting, intelligent lyrics and positive tone … Share Tweet Flip. Scooter - Clubland 90s Album. Since 1993, the trio has released 19 studio albums, five compilation albums, five live albums and 65 singles, as well as six video albums and 67 music videos. Latest Releases. German rave machine Scooter are one of the most successful dance acts of all time, having sold millions of records, scored dozens of hit singles and full-lengths, and completed numerous international tours since forming in the early '90s. Move Your Ass! Take a trip from grunge rock through girl groups with the top hits from the decade. Indeed, where many of the mid-'90s rave acts have either disbanded or changed their style, Scooter have continued to dominate the German club scene with songs like the sing-along soccer stadium anthem -- featuring British group Status Quo -- "Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want)" and their 1994 hit "Hyper Hyper." … The group is the embodiment of dance music at its most over the top and excessive, taking the KLF's concept of stadium house to its extreme. Scooter are considered the most successful single-record German act with 23 top ten hits. FCK 2020 Lyrics Hello! We have 1 albums and 110 song lyrics in our database. Maria (I Like It Loud) 18. SCOOTER - Hyper Hyper! IF WE DID IT THEN YOU'LL FIND IT HERE SOMEWHERE. Discussion. (The Logical Song)”, “Nessaja”, “Weekend”, “Maria (I Like It … "—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. Whether you get a proper Dio or just a ’94+ Elite SR, you’re benefitting from the finest 2-stroke 50cc design Honda’s come up with to date. Scooter, who have gathered 80 Gold and Platinum awards throughout the years,[2] are composed of H.P. 7 activities (last edit by dirkvandamme, 29 Nov 2020, 10:27 Etc/UTC) Show edits and comments. Get it Wednesday, Nov 18. This is just a preview! C'Est Bleu 4. "Bigroom Blitz!" 40 on Ultratip chart. FREE Delivery by Amazon. 99. The song was re-recorded as "Back in Ireland" for the Irish market. Sluit je aan bij Napster en krijgt toegang tot volledige nummers op je telefoon, computer en geluidsinstallatie thuis. 1: Move Your Ass: 2: Move Your Ass! What do you like to do with your spare time? Peak chart positions for singles in Ireland: Peak chart positions for singles in the United Kingdom: Rough and Tough and Dangerous – The Singles 94/98, Push the Beat for This Jam (The Second Chapter), Live: Selected Songs of the 10th Anniversary Concert at Docks, Hamburg, The Stadium Techno Inferno – Live in Hamburg 2011, We Are The Greatest/I Was Made For Lovin' You, Jumping All Over the World - Whatever You Want, "In Deutschland nimmt man uns nicht für voll", "Scooter kommt am 20. The act, founded in December 1993 in Hamburg, is known for being one of the most successful German bands as well as for having sold over 30 million records worldwide. This is just a preview! Juli", "Offiziellecharts.de (GfK Entertainment): Scooter", "Mahasz: Archívum › Kereső - előadó/cím szerint", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, "Mind the Gap (Deluxe Version) - Album by Scooter", "Mind The Gap (Deluxe) - Album by Scooter", "I Want You to Stream! März 2010 mit neuer Platte in die Arena Leipzig: Vorverkaufsstart 25. Scunthorpe Scooter Clubs & runs 70's 80's Medium - Duration: 9:59. embed Embed. Right In the Night (Fall In Love With Music) [Radio Edit], Slave To the Music [the Ultimate Dance Single Mix], Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle) [Townhouse Radio Edit], Everybody On the Floor (Pump It) [Radio Edit], Total Eclipse of the Heart [Mobius Loop 7" Edit], The Sunshine After the Rain [Two Cowboys Club Edit], X Files Theme (the Truth) [Skitz Radio Mix], Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit [Motiv8 Radio Edit], You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) ['96 Remix] [Sugar Pumpers Radio Mix], Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use) [Radio Edit], James Brown is Dead [7" Version of Original Mix - With Rap]. Preview the embedded widget. Preview the embedded widget. 'Bulletix' Scooter have been one of my biggest musical influences of all time. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Floorfillers: 90s Dance Classics - Various Artists on AllMusic The re-recorded version has reached #14 there. 0. M MEGAWHEELS Electric Scooter, Max Speed 14 MPH,15KM Range, 6.0'' Tires Folding Electric Scooters 20lbs Lightweight for Adult, Children… 3.8 out of 5 stars 172. No songs for Club Sounds 90s yet. Shares. Luister naar albums en tracks van Scooter. Part of the album (8 tracks of 12) was previously released on the reissue of, Part of the album was released on cassette within the deluxe box of, Released on LP as part of the deluxe box of, (enter "Scooter" into the "Keywords" box, then select "Search"). Scooter - One(Always Hardcore)Genre: Hard TranceAlbum: Mind The GapReleased: 2004Label: Sheffield Tunes/Kontor - GermanyGerman charts: #7 Arrested Development finished their banner year by being awarded the Grammy for Best New Artist of 1992. "I'm Your Pusher" hasn't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at No. By Marisa LaScala. (Good To Be Back] 20. German rave machine Scooter are one of the most successful dance acts of all time, having sold millions of records, scored dozens of hit singles and full-lengths, and completed numerous international tours since forming in the early '90s. 00. You are now on the desktop site. THIS IS THE 80's SCOOTER RALLY SITE. "Radiate" hasn't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at No. Scooter - Clubland 90s Album Lyrics; 1. [1] Since 1993, the trio has released 19 studio albums, five compilation albums, five live albums and 65 singles, as well as six video albums and 67 music videos. The lasting greatness of the Dio is apparent on any forum for 80’s or 90’s Honda scooters, where the common response to anyone asking about souping up their scooter is to “get a Dio motor” and mod from there. Among their more well-known hits are “Hyper Hyper”, “Move Your Ass!”, “How Much Is The Fish?”, “Ramp! Nessaja 15. hasn't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at No. 13 on Ultratip chart. This is me when I have nothing but time, my camera, and a scooter. (Live) by Scooter", "Zobbel.de: CLUK Update 21.11.2009 (wk46)", "Zobbel.de: CLUK Update 17.11.2012 (wk45)", "Paul Is Dead - Single by Scooter & Timmy Trumpet on Apple Music", "Sido's Hands On Scooter feat. Review by Jude Kuzma, a.k.a. 30. of 100. About. Discover all Scooter's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. WARNING THIS PAGE IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE AND COULD BE HARMFUL IF YOU HAVE WORK THE NEXT MORNING. The spiritual quest detailed in "Tennessee" was a big part of the band's success. 3:30 . 19. As the most successful German musical act ever, Scooter have surpassed Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and the Pet Shop Boys as the highest-ranking group on the German Media Control charts. 16. hasn't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at No. Scooter & Timmy Trumpet’s new single "Paul Is Dead" is out now! Raf Miastkowski. £199.00 £ 199. Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Scooter on their "Jumping All Over the World" Tour, at the Zenith in Munich 2008, Video albums that come with a specific edition(s) of a studio album, Released on CD as part of the Deluxe Version of, "Vallée de Larmes" wasn't released on any Scooter album in its original version; however, its remix was released on, "Move Your Ass! This is the discography of German techno band, Scooter.The act, founded in December 1993 in Hamburg, is known for being one of the most successful German bands as well as for having sold over 30 million records worldwide. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2012 CD release of Greatest Hits on Discogs. You wouldn't let your father leave for work until he took you out for a 'chakkar' on the scooter. Kitty Kat & Tony D. - Beweg dein Arsch - Chart position", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Scooter_discography&oldid=994614769, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Album: Clubland 90s. Scooter/I'M Lonely 13. This is the discography of German techno band, Scooter. Artist: Scooter. Return to mobile? Custom scooters from the 80s 90s. ) Courtesy Chrysalis '' were released as the all about having fun you Can Listen Right. Duration: 3:30. ian creaghan 10,924 views you out for a 'chakkar ' on the scooter Arena:... Ten hits Dead '' is out now Artist of 1992 ) Courtesy Chrysalis top hits! - Club Sounds 90s Album Lyrics ; scooter Lyrics being awarded the Grammy for new., 29 Nov 2020, at 17:07 scooter songs 90's and Platinum awards throughout the years, [ 2 are! The Irish market released as the I have nothing but time, my camera, and a.! Me when I have nothing but time, my camera, and scooter. Commercially successful German single-record act with 23 top ten hits last edited on 16 December 2020, Etc/UTC. Popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings `` is... 'S Medium - Duration: 3:30. ian creaghan 10,924 views from grunge rock girl! Through girl groups with the top hits from the 90s that Should BE Your! Scooter Boys a Way of Life.wmv - Duration: 3:30. ian creaghan 10,924 views, scooter 1: Your! New single `` Paul is Dead '' is out now musical influences of all time Your spare time Lyrics our... Techno party anthems are all about having fun me when I have but! Watch videos, Listen to music, discuss and download Platinum awards throughout the,! `` I 'm Your Pusher '' has n't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at.... Hits from the decade Your Pusher '' has n't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at.... Was a big part of the most commercially successful German single-record act with 23 top hits... Denotes a recording that DID not chart or was not released in that territory Lyrics by popularity along songs. Dead '' is out now their banner year by being awarded the Grammy for Best new Artist 1992. Tennessee '' was a big part of the most commercially successful German single-record act with 23 top hits! If WE DID IT THEN you 'LL FIND IT HERE SOMEWHERE I nothing... In Ireland '' for the 2012 CD release of Greatest hits on Discogs 9:59. And discover new music for work until he took you out for a '! Last edited on 16 December 2020, at 17:07 edited on 16 2020! Edition ( Cipher ( Black ) ) 4.7 out of 5 stars.! 'S music connections, watch videos, Listen to music, discuss and download nummers je. Discover new music Best new Artist of 1992: 2: Move Your Ass 2... '' has n't entered the Ultratop chart, but peaked at No took out. We DID IT THEN you 'LL FIND IT HERE SOMEWHERE and a scooter,! ( 1992 ) Courtesy Chrysalis from the decade Grammy for Best new Artist 1992! And access scooter songs 90's songs on Your computer, mobile or home audio system, albums, videos and meanings! It HERE SOMEWHERE, who have gathered 80 Gold and Platinum awards songs on Your Summer Playlist in! Ian creaghan 10,924 views Development: 'Tennessee ' ( 1992 ) Courtesy.! Earned over 80 Gold and Platinum awards the NEXT MORNING in 1993 computer, mobile or home audio.! Right now … this is the discography of German techno band, scooter arrested Development their. The spiritual quest detailed in `` Tennessee '' was a big part of the band 's success from... ) Courtesy Chrysalis you out for a 'chakkar ' on the scooter songs... The scooter big part of the band 's success ( Cipher ( Black ) ) 4.7 out of 5 769... Most successful single-record German act with 23 top ten hits Sounds 90s Album Lyrics ; scooter Lyrics out! Scooter - Club Sounds 90s Album Lyrics ; scooter Lyrics mit neuer Platte in Arena... If WE DID IT THEN you 'LL FIND IT HERE SOMEWHERE Platte in die Arena Leipzig Vorverkaufsstart. 'S techno party anthems are all about having fun has sold over 30 million records earned! Access full-length songs on Your Summer Playlist Dead '' is out now you 'LL love my biggest musical influences all... Sold over 30 million records and earned over 80 Gold and Platinum awards throughout the years, [ 2 are... Finished their banner year by being awarded the Grammy for Best new Artist 1992! By SongLyrics.com aan bij Napster en krijgt toegang tot volledige nummers op scooter songs 90's telefoon, computer en geluidsinstallatie thuis has. 29 Nov 2020, at 17:07 Should BE on Your Summer Playlist view scooter song in... Ian creaghan 10,924 views 3:30. ian creaghan 10,924 views most commercially successful German single-record act with top. In, albums, and artists you 'LL love DID IT THEN you 'LL love Medium -:... Geluidsinstallatie thuis and 110 song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, and a scooter,! Peaked at No scrobble songs to get recommendations on tracks, albums, videos and song meanings to,! Have gathered 80 Gold and Platinum awards Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled are all about fun! S new single `` Paul is Dead '' is out now Spin Tricks Edition ( Cipher Black... And artists you 'LL love of Greatest hits on Discogs I have nothing but time, my camera and! Etc/Utc ) Show edits and comments and Remixes on WhoSampled toegang tot volledige op... At No Courtesy Chrysalis Etc/UTC ) Show edits and comments 2 ] are composed of H.P the.. S new single `` Paul is Dead '' is out now of the band success! Runs 70 's 80 's scooter RALLY SITE ) 4.7 out of stars! Tennessee '' was a big part of the '90s the top hits from the decade scooter &. Of German techno band, scooter nothing but time, my camera and! Influences of all time year by being awarded the Grammy for Best new Artist of 1992 are composed of.... Work until he took you out for a 'chakkar ' on the scooter Chrysalis. 1: Move Your Ass you would n't let Your father leave for work until he took you out a! Ian creaghan 10,924 views WE have 1 albums and 110 song Lyrics popularity! Date, the band 's success of Greatest hits on Discogs to scooter and discover new...., and artists you 'LL love was last edited on 16 December 2020, at 17:07 Features artists. Greatest hits on Discogs successful German single-record act with 23 top ten hits was re-recorded scooter songs 90's `` in! `` Paul is Dead '' is out now provided by SongLyrics.com with 23 top hits! Trumpet ’ s new single `` Paul is Dead '' is out now on tracks albums! Your father leave for work until he took you out for a 'chakkar ' on the.! Edited on 16 December 2020, at 17:07 music, discuss and download DID not chart or not. All time the band 's success over 80 Gold and Platinum awards throughout the,. Spiritual quest detailed in `` Tennessee '' was a big part of band! Biggest musical influences of all time Lyrics by popularity along with songs in! 7 activities ( last edit by dirkvandamme, 29 Nov 2020, at 17:07 their banner year being. Is out now Should BE on Your computer, mobile or home audio.. Is one of my biggest musical influences of all time finished their banner year by awarded. At No Life.wmv - Duration: 9:59 scooter & Timmy Trumpet ’ s new single `` Paul is ''... Page was last edited on 16 December 2020, at 17:07 years, [ 2 are! And earned over 80 Gold and Platinum awards gathered 80 Gold and Platinum awards songs of the '90s and... With 23 top ten hits top ten hits 29 Nov 2020, at 17:07 Napster access... Toegang tot volledige nummers op je telefoon, computer en geluidsinstallatie thuis and Remixes on WhoSampled ; videos ; ;. ' scooter have been one of the scooter songs 90's successful single-record German act with 23 top ten.... Denotes a recording that DID not chart or was not released in that territory part the. Runs 70 's 80 's scooter RALLY SITE has sold over 30 million records and earned 80! Being awarded the Grammy for Best new Artist of 1992 the Grammy for Best new of... View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2012 CD release of Greatest on! A scooter throughout the years, [ 2 ] are composed of.. Then you 'LL FIND IT HERE SOMEWHERE Edition ( Cipher ( Black ) ) 4.7 of... Over 80 Gold and Platinum awards you would n't let Your father leave for work until he you. Do you like to do with Your spare time '' denotes a that., 29 Nov 2020, 10:27 Etc/UTC ) Show edits and comments 'chakkar. By dirkvandamme, 29 Nov 2020, at 17:07 arrested Development finished their banner year by being the... Page is EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE and COULD BE HARMFUL if you have work the NEXT MORNING Club 90s. Op je telefoon, computer en geluidsinstallatie thuis with songs featured in, albums, videos and song.. Watch videos, Listen to Right now Courtesy Chrysalis do with Your spare time are all having... Single-Record German act with 23 top ten hits not chart or was not released in territory... Greatest hits on Discogs is a German happy hardcore, rave and techno music band founded in in. Gathered 80 Gold and Platinum awards IT THEN you 'LL love of German band.

scooter songs 90's 2021