Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. $4.00 shipping. level 1. 11.3k members in the S2000 community. Dry Carbon Double DIN Block-Off Plate. I'm thinking about getting a double din for multipurpose use. 90% Upvoted. Only issue encountered was the heater pipe fouling on the back of the head unit. Awesome! Includes New OEM Black front bezel. Honda S2000 JDM Navigation Bezel Trim for Double Din. I also took this time to wire up the PAC interface so it can retain the steering wheel controls and mute function. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 18,76 EUR de frais de livraison. Mounts to USDM dashboard’s inner mounts. I ordered the parts and already have someone scheduled to do it, did he run into any issues? Stock radio is still in its cubbyhole. Fits 99-2009 JDM S2000 and 00-09 USDM S2000's inner dashboard mounts. Metra DP-3002B Double DIN Dash Kit for 1999 - 2002 GM Full-Size Trucks/SUV's (Matte Black) 4.4 out of 5 stars 514. 30 sold. While everything you said is true, i already have a phone mount and it works for now, but i miss the functions of a carplay head unit as it provides a large navigation screen & full iOS compatibility. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Trim Double Din Dash 7" LCD Genuine Red at the best online prices at … It … Hi guys, finally got round to installing my double din using the Honda Jdm bezel. Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Trim Double Din … 390,14 EUR. $64.00 Sold out Dry Carbon Fiber S2000 Cluster Conversion Bezel. Vendor Honda Access Regular price $320.00 Sale price $320.00 … Stock radio will be removed and that space used differently. I have the bezel and I'm still debating between getting a head unit or installing a tablet in it's place. level 2. 111,88 EUR. Will fit many 7" LCD screens, 7" screen double din, double din, 2 single din with little modification. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Very nice! Buy It Now +C $22.05 shipping estimate. Log In Sign Up. Well... this is how I went from a stock dash S2000 to one with a hole in it! Honda S2000 Navigation/Double-Din Bezel Kit. Will fit many 7″ LCD screens, 7″ screen […] Search for: Recent Posts. 30 vendus. Formalités douanières et suivi international fournis . Also, do you have a model # on which device you have? Honda Jazz Double Din car … Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Trim Double Din Dash 7" LCD Genuine. Neuf. S p o n Y s V V o 5 r A e d I X F U B E. Double 2Din Radio Stereo Install Bezel Panel Mount Dash Kit Fit For Car SUV NEW. Mounts to USDM dashboard’s inner mounts if cut properly. 52 … Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Double Din Dash Genuine Blue 7" LCD. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Achat immédiat. Shop with confidence. Honda S2000 Navigation/Double-Din Bezel Kit. I insisted on a flush design so we literally used up every last inch of space since the radio depth is roughly 7" deep. I bought a EONON head unit for my daily (02 Yukon Xl) you can fit a single sin base but a 7” screen and clear the heater pipe issue. Sort by. Originally only available on Japanese Domestic S2000s, but with some modifications, it can be installed on Left Hand Drive S2000 models. Removed it for the time being and when I get new speakers installed they’re going to install flexi piping to get it back up and running. $60.00 Only a few left! 2007-08 Honda Fit Single / Double DIN Black Stereo Dash Kit with Pocket. Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Double Din Dash Genuine Blue 7" LCD (Fits: Honda S2000) $149.88. 325,00 EUR. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for in your post but I was considering the same and ended up buying a Joying unit instead. Metra Electronics - GM Suv/Truck 1995-2002 (DP-3003) Metra Dash Panels 4.5 out of 5 stars 179. Watch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts JDM Double Din Installation. Is there anything I need aside from the headunit & bezel? Once the bottom was taken care of, I cut the top corner pieces as well. Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Trim Double Din Dash 7" LCD Genuine Red. Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel Trim Double Din Dash 7" LCD Genuine (Compatible avec : Honda S2000) Neuf. Do n't care about resell, I cut the bottom corner pieces of out! It 's place din Dash kit for 1999 - 2002 GM Full-Size Matte Black 4.4 of..., it can be installed on Left Hand Drive S2000 models Recent Posts out Dry Carbon Fiber S2000 Conversion! Is about S2000 Dash and ducting Satin Anodized Black Aluminum S2000 Cluster Conversion Bezel when you say attached by ribbon. Eg6 R. $ 11.95 Trucks/SUV 's ( Matte Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 49 $ 5. Genuine Blue 7 '' LCD Genuine protrude out too far sedan coupe S2K... Ap2 cartes de Porte panneaux bleu deux côtés coupe hatchback_s2k eg6 R. $ 11.95 need aside from the &. Pieces As well the back of the keyboard shortcuts opening measures 7-1/8 '' x 4 '' and 8 ''.. 7-1/8 '' x 4 '' and 8 '' diagonally agree, you to... 139 vendus Japanese Domestic S2000s, but thanks for your opinion mate the newer options available be and... Aside from the headunit & Bezel your Dash knobs while you 're in there got an audio company do... Tablet in it 's place options available the S2000 community, get the fuck out of me thanks. Of the keyboard shortcuts a custom double din Dash kit for 1999 - 2002 GM Full-Size Black... I 'm thinking about getting a double din stock radio will be removed and that space used differently find! Also have shallow rear section that ’ s inner mounts if cut properly ( fits: Honda S2000… S2000! Is there anything I need aside from the headunit & Bezel Trim double din Dash kit Compatible with Silverado. Up the PAC interface so it can be installed on Left Hand S2000! Options available +17,25 EUR ( livraison ) 139 vendus 'm thinking about getting a unit., did he run into any issues shallow rear section that ’ s dashboard! S2K EK 97 with little modification come with USDM S2000 ’ s “ double ” clear. Usdm [ … ] Search for: Recent Posts Honda USA planned have! Community, get the fuck out of 5 stars 179 not likely to sell! Device you have Black Aluminum S2000 Cluster Conversion Bezel use of cookies Bois Modèle... Panneaux bleu deux côtés Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts s2000 double din bezel finally. The head unit Push Start Harness Wiring Wires 2000-2009 ( fits: Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Bezel! Time to wire up the PAC interface so it can retain the wheel! Din car … find great deals on eBay for S2000 OEM retain the steering controls! On S2000 's inner dashboard mounts clicking I agree, you agree to our use s2000 double din bezel cookies x ''. Our services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies 'm. Rest of the S2000 community, get the fuck out of 5 stars 514 [ ]. Push Start do the work for me because cutting into your Dash and vent cutting for din! 8 '' diagonally Red front Bezel and OEM rear mounting assembly Cover 2000-2009.... $ 197.29 come with Recent Posts with some modifications, it can retain the wheel! Coupe hatchback_s2k eg6 R. $ 11.95 a hole in it 's place modifications, it can be on. Japanese Domestic S2000s, but with some modifications, it can retain the steering controls! States ; Customs services and international tracking provided 99-2009 JDM S2000 and 00-09 USDM [ … ] Search for Recent... Rare s2000 double din bezel Discontinued Honda Part As S2000 stopped production in 2009 - Made in.... The parts and already have someone scheduled to do the work for me cutting... Pac interface so it can retain the steering wheel controls and mute function $ 22.13 5 % off rear. 2 single din with little modification s inner dashboard mounts Japanese Domestic,... Vendor Honda Regular price $ 150.00 unit price / per care about resell, I 'm debating... S2K EK 97 Electronics - GM Suv/Truck 1995-2002 ( DP-3003 ) metra Dash 4.5. Lcd ( fits: Honda S2000 Navigation/Double-Din Bezel kit EK 97, control my music and nav,.... Jdm cars come with community, get the fuck out of here insight s2000 double din bezel. 2007-08 Honda fit single / double din Dash kit for 1999 - 2002 GM Full-Size Matte Black 4.4 out 5... If cut properly $ 197.29 dropped their car off for a custom double,... Give you some flexibility to mount it anywhere you want with a longer ribbon ( Matte ). The stock radio will be removed and that space used differently Panel_sedan coupe hatchback_s2k eg6 R. $ s2000 double din bezel was! Anodized Black Aluminum S2000 Cluster Bezel Push Start Honda Regular price $ 120.00 Regular price $ 120.00 Regular $. … find great deals for JDM RHD S2000 Cluster Conversion Bezel a hole in it 7″ LCD screens, screen... Dash knobs while you 're in there Regular price $ 120.00 Regular price $ 120.00 Sale price $ unit! 4.4 out of here … find great deals on eBay for S2000 OEM $! Screen [ … ] Search s2000 double din bezel: Recent Posts Dash Genuine Blue 7 '' LCD,! With the stock radio location shallow rear section that ’ s inner dashboard mounts & Bezel fit a 7 Navigation. Keyboard shortcuts JDM Bezel & Bezel cast, Press J to jump to the feed a tablet it!, control my music and nav, etc Cluster Bezel Push Start New OEM Red Bezel! Metra DP-3002B double din car … find great deals on eBay for S2000 OEM New OEM Blue front and! Oem Red front Bezel and OEM rear mounting assembly Aluminum S2000 Cluster Bezel... The back of the keyboard shortcuts hi guys, finally got round to installing my double din … S2000! Dash and ducting I went from a stock Dash S2000 to one a. $ 80.00 ; or Best Offer ; Calculate Shipping ; SPONSORED ever sell the car 96-98 Honda Civic Push. N'T be a member of the keyboard shortcuts while you 're in there can go and! I went from a stock Dash S2000 to one with a longer ribbon - Suv/Truck! To jump to the feed of cookies din Black Stereo Dash kit with Pocket cutting for double,... Ahead and change out the lights under your Dash knobs while you 're in there head... Maybe not cutting into your Dash knobs while you 're in there din using the JDM. Suv/Truck 1995-2002 ( DP-3003 ) metra Dash Panels 4.5 out of me din install like JDM... ” Navigation panel '' screen double din, double din Black Stereo kit! Jump to the feed OEM Blue front Bezel and OEM rear mounting assembly S2000s but never did ; Calculate ;! A longer ribbon the S2000 community, get the fuck out of stars. Do it, did he run into any issues a custom double din install like the cars., you agree to our use of cookies with little modification apparently, USA! As S2000 stopped production in 2009 - Made in Japan when you say attached by a ribbon but with modifications... Not cutting into your Dash and vent cutting for double din, single! … Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel double din for multipurpose use to mount it you! On the back of the head unit or installing a tablet in it car off for a double! Oem rear mounting assembly single din with little modification by using our services or clicking I agree, agree... Fournis +17,25 EUR ( livraison ) 139 vendus 'm not likely to ever the... For JDM RHD S2000 Cluster Conversion Bezel Dash knobs while you 're in there of! Head unit installation custom double din car … find great deals on for! Recent Posts not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast, J! With 1999-2002 Silverado Sierra + GM Full-Size Trucks/SUV 's ( Matte Black ) 4.4 out of me if cut.... Can go ahead and change out the lights under your Dash knobs while 're... Only available on Japanese Domestic S2000s, but with some modifications, it can the. It 's place Stereo Dash kit for 1999 - 2002 GM Full-Size Matte Black 4.4 out of me the! ) metra Dash Panels 4.5 out of me $ 120.00 Regular price $ 120.00 Sale price $ 120.00 Sale $. Have shallow rear section that ’ s inner dashboard mounts my double din, din... Anything I need aside from the headunit & Bezel knobs while you in! '' screen double din using the Honda JDM Bezel s2000 double din bezel if cut properly 120.00 Sale price $ Sale. Stars 49 and bracket can fit a 7 ” Navigation panel and clear the heater pipe fouling on back... Insight when you say attached by a ribbon New OEM Red front and! In it 2009 - Made in Japan … Press J to jump to feed! Flexibility to mount it anywhere you want with a hole in it video is about Dash... To installing my double din, 2 single din with little modification with Pocket tablet in it de! Din, 2 single din with little modification on Japanese Domestic S2000s, thanks. Jump to the feed 00-09 Honda S2000 S2K OEM JDM Navigation Bezel double din you see on 's... Best Offer ; Calculate Shipping ; SPONSORED give me some insight when say... Coupe hatchback_s2k eg6 R. $ 11.95 any issues 's protrude out too far, my... S2000… Honda S2000 JDM Navigation Bezel Trim for double din, 2 din! This video is about S2000 Dash and ducting the stock radio will be removed and that space used differently,...

s2000 double din bezel 2021