Follow the cobblestone road that passes next to Lake Honrich, until you reach the lake's southwest area. The note identifies Sarthis as the local dealer. Thanks for your feedback. Any citizen who desires to become Thane of the Rift must purchase property within its realm, and Honeyside is the only property available for purchase by the Dragonborn. It involves busting a Skooma operation in a nearby warehouse, then finding the rest of that group in a cave near the Throat of the World to end the Skooma drug operation for good. The first room consists of many crates and sacks of foodstuffs and barrels - a couple of which contain ingredients - along with sets of shelves that have been knocked over. 6. 8 Riften Warehouse. The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995, https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim:Riften_Warehouse&oldid=1944569, Skyrim Houses Redesign Pages Needing Checking, It is possible to interact with Sarthis's satchel. - Interact with Sarthis's Satchel, exactly where the quest tell to go. Nothing changes. Skooma Trade quest, becoming Riften Thane - Go to Riften. Honeyside is a moderate-sized house located in the city of Riften. The current jarl in Riften will acknowledge Sarthis and his illegal operations. Yngrel's Mitts, Leveled Gold: To Vernim Woods: In Vernim Woods by talking to A Pact Soldier in Fallowstone Hall. This starts a quest chain that must be finished to earn the title of Thane for Riften. There is also a satchel on top. Weather IDs Spell & Shout IDs Actor Value & Skill IDs Quest IDs Enchantment IDs. The two major factions that have stepped forward to save Telara are the Guardians and the Defiants. Behind the doors is a small room that seems to be the base of operations for Sarthis, the skooma dealer. - Go inside the Riften Warehouse, in the port. Once complete, you will have to find a note that details the operation and report back to the Jarl. The warehouse is located at the southern end of Riften's docks. 361,785 questions 29,773 answers 2,732 comments 43,789 users . How satisfied are you with this reply? There is a set of shelves opposite the doors against the east wall that holds five bowls of moon sugar and six bottles of skooma. Purchase a House from the steward of Riften. At the north end of the room is a long wooden table and chair, with a bottle of wine, another bowl of moon sugar, and two more bottles of skooma. The Dragonborn can then speak with the Jarl of Riften (either Laila Law-Giver or Maven Black-Briar, depending on the state of the Civil War) who will send the Dragonborn to deal with the root of the problem at Cragslane Cavern. Around the cellar are bottles of both Nord mead and alto wine. Cannot be dropped. - Find a female Argonian named Wojeeta. You can't get inside though. Riften Warehouse Key. RIFT is set in the world of Telara, a beautiful land created by the Vigil and in serious danger of being taken over and destroyed by the Blood Storm. Might as well start with the miscellaneous ones, since they shouldn't take too long. Sorry this didn't help. After you've finished the 5th quest, you'll receive a new request to speak with the Jarl. She'll then give you the key to the Riften Warehouse. The actual name of the quest is not visible in game (the names used on this site are the names assigned to the quest in the Creation Kit). A player home, a business, maybe an extension of the Riften Fishery, a fish/farmers market, a tavern, Skyrims largest alchemy shop? 2. talk to Jarl of Riften (Laila Law-Giver) 3. Either way, to become THANE OF RIFTEN you must help out people AND own a home, which is where this quest … The Raid. Cannot be dropped. Confront the dealer at the Riften Warehouse. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. In addition to Sarthis and his bandits, one may also find skooma and some moon sugar. All this should be done before the civil war ends. Relay the information to the Jarl of Riften. Item Codes Riften Warehouse Key Riften Warehouse Key Item ID. Failed Wolf Trap. - Grab the key on his body. Here's an update on my non voiced Riften Skooma Dealer quest, now voiced. Skyrim's most hospitable region, where the city of Riften stands amidst the autumnal forest. I've already killed the skooma dealer in the Warehouse, and now the Jarl's directed me to Cragslave's Cave. The warehouse is on the west side of town, south of the fishery. To unlock the Thane of Riften title, buy a house in Riften. Map I dont even know if I have been to the warehouse in Riften. The Cursed Tribe Quest full walkthrough. For this quest, you'll need to head to the town of Riften. The Raid. The Raid I HIGHLY suspect that this quest replaces “Assist the people of Riften” if you DON’T do the “Identify Riften’s skooma dealer” quest right away. Jump to: navigation, search. IngameInstincts. The warehouse is located at the southern end of Riften's docks. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will never die. Riften, referred to as Rifton in earlier records, is a city situated in the southeastern corner of The Rift, at the eastern end of Lake Honrich, with a good portion of the city actually spilling over the water atop large wooden piers. "The Raid" is a simple quest where you talk to the Jarl of Riften about the Skooma problem. Was this reply helpful? Who has a key to the warehouse? - Tell her about the skooma dealer. Riften - Warehouse, on the wall, is on the docks going through the city. Sarthis Idren is a Dunmer bandit and the skooma dealer in Riften. 1 Description 2 Quests 3 Merchants 4 Additional characters 5 Appearances There are a number of small stalls set up that sell items during the day. They'll ask you to enter the Riften warehouse and kill Sarthis Idren, a key player in the operation. Obtain the journal for the dark elf merchant (guy that gets sent to jail if you started the Thieve's Guild quest) 4. The Raid Therefore, details of the objectives (who gives it to you, where to go, etc.) The Jarl will give the Dragonborn a key and ask them to ambush the dealer at the warehouse. This page was last modified on 14 April 2019, at 23:40. Return to the Jarl and agree to take down the Skooma operation. - Go inside the Riften Warehouse, in the port. Riften warehouse - posted in Skyrim Mod Requests: After the quest My link the Riften warehouse seems to have no purpose. - Find a female Argonian named Wojeeta. Orini DralSarthis Idren If you accept the mission, you will be given the Riften Warehouse Key to unlock the warehouse. Obtain 10 fire salts for blacksmith 5. Found [edit | edit source] During The Raid received from the Jarl of Riften. Enter the warehouse and eliminate the Skooma dealers. Go the Warehouse (near the docks outside the Riften gates). This is needed to increase your reputation. During The Raid received from the Jarl of Riften. - Grab the key on his body. After the quest My link the Riften warehouse seems to have no purpose. Sarthis is in the basement and will come rushing upstairs to aid his bodyguard. Community content is available under. There is another set of shelves leaning back against the wall holding two pieces of firewood and, on top of the unit, a mammoth tusk. The Jarl is well aware of Sarthis operation but the guards are unable to catch him. 1 Interactions 1.1 Skooma Trade 2 Dialogue 3 Conversations 4 Trivia 5 Bugs 6 Appearances Wujeeta starts the quest "Skooma Trade." Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following: *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 9 years ago. Possibly help out Riften citizens. East of Fort Greenwall, to the right of a side path, reveals a rusted cage with two … Location ID RiftenWarehouse The Riften Warehouse is located outside the city walls of Riften on the docks. In the evenings, she will be at Haelga's Bunkhouse, while occasionally she can be seen standing on the porch of Honeyside. Riften Warehouse is a warehouse on Riften's docks, that is home to Riften's skooma dealer until you complete the relevant quest. - Unlock the door in the basement. Riften - … Riften Fishery Key : Riften Jail Key : Riften North Gate Key : Riften Stables Key : Riften Warehouse Key: Obtained during the quest Skooma Trade. The current jarl in Riften will acknowledge Sarthis and his illegal operations. She promises a titleship for me if I complete this task. An easily stolen healing potion is nearby, in the "Sewer" just to the southeast of the Riften Warehouse(a boarded up sewer grate with water running out). This section contains bugs related to Riften Warehouse. In the main room, there is a bottle of Nord mead and a bottle of wine on the set of shelves, with a second bottle of wine on the ground beside it. However, the dealer has informants in the town guard because he disappears every time they raid the warehouse. Hold Quest Stages - FreeformRiften20 (The Raid) Stage: Objective: 10: Identify Riften's skooma dealer: 20: Report Sarthis Idren to the Jarl of Riften: 30: Enter Riften Warehouse: 40: Eliminate Sarthis Idren: 50: Recover skooma source information: I'm sure the Jarl would want this information. Quests Yes No. Give her a health potion, then ask where she gets her skooma and report her dealer to the Jarl. If you accept the mission, you will be given the Riften Warehouse Key to unlock the warehouse. The 'Missing In Action' quest should be done if you want to do it. Inside the satchel is a note that is needed for the relevant quest. - Tell her about the skooma dealer. They've kept that place locked up tight since the war began." A player home, a business, maybe an extension of the Riften Fishery, a fish/farmers market, a … ... To get there relatively easily, you can simply travel to Riften first and then exit the city through the back gate which is located between the orphanage and the Jarl's home. The items within the warehouse may be marked as owned and can only be stolen. Riften Warehouse is a warehouse on Riften's docks, that is home to Riften's skooma dealer until you complete the relevant quest. The next step is to report the presence of a skooma dealer to the jarl. Quest Name Obtained Reward; Yngrel the Bloody: In Northern Road by talking to Medveig. The two goods were weak against elemental magic. Complete at least 5 quests for the people of Riften. Confront the dealer at the Riften Warehouse. I wanna go there and steal everything from that warehouse and sell it. Riften is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Characters Guardians are resurrected by the gods known as the Vigil 20 years after their deaths at the hands of Regulos. Miscellaneous Quests are different from Side Quests-- the latter are full quests, with full entries in your quest log. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Retrieve information on where the dealer gets the Skooma so you can report back to the Jarl. It's a fetch quest to obtain an ore sample from Filnjar in Shor's Stone, a small town just to the northwest of Riften. How satisfied are you with this reply? The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Riften_Warehouse?oldid=2688681. From Skyrim Wiki. I clear the cave of enemies (just two bandits there, I already killed the gamblers/thieves for an earlier quest in the same cave) but the quest doesn't finish. Riften Warehouse She will drop the name Sarthis Idren and that he has a base in the Riften Warehouse. She gave me a key to the warehouse. Once you've dealt with them, you can explore. - Ask her where she gets her skooma. 1 Wares 2 Notable items 3 Quests 3.1 That Was Always There 4 Housing 5 Gallery 6 Bugs 7 Appearances Sadri buys and sells apparel, books, potions and various other items. - Unlock the door in the basement. Many miscellaneous quests use the Radiant quest system to add a dynamic element to the quest. When you report your findings to Jarl, she'll ask you to shut down the operation. I found a note in Sarthis Satchel where it mentioned about Cragslane Cavern. Once complete, you will have to find a note that details the operation and report back to the Jarl. - Kill Sarthis Idren. are likely to vary from one player to another. *** EXPAND FOR MORE INFO ***This walkthrough shows how to become the Thane of Riften by investigating the illegal underground skooma trade operation. Riften Warehouse Key - Skyrim Wiki. In the northeast corner is a doorway into an office area with a long wooden table and chair, with an iron dagger, a couple of ruined books, a bottle of Nord mead and a wooden plate containing three loose septims. Riften The warehouse is on the west side of town, south of the fishery. Talk to her to complete the quest, and she'll then ask you to help a couple more … Marcurio and I ventured North of Riften until we reached our destination. Type The … Agree to the quest. - Find Jarl Laila Law-Giver inside the Mistveil Keep (Riften's castle). It is home to Riften's underground skooma operations led by Sarthis. Sarthis is in the basement and … Answer Save. The East Empire Company Warehouse is a ... in an office you'll find a shipping map that is needed for a miscellaneous objective given to you by Delvin Mallory in Riften. Ask YOUR question: Enter Riften Warehouse The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim? Talk to her to complete the quest, and she'll then ask you to help a couple more Riften citizens. Entering the warehouse will count as a trespass. The Riften Warehouse is located on the docks outside the city of Riften. According to Wujeeta, the Riften warehouse has been closed since the Civil War began. Yes - Honeyside (MUST complete the Misc. Updates certain shadowmarks based on completed quests (East Empire Company Office in Windhelm, Riften Warehouse, etc) Improves the appearance of the shadowmarks by reducing their shine and smoothing out their jagged edges (using plugin edits) New textures further improve the appearance of the shadowmarks; INSTALLATION Download and install one of the main file options using your … Sarthis and his bodyguard, Orini, attacked us as soon as we entered the warehouse. Orini Dral is patrolling the warehouse, and will immediately spot you. Go into the Riften Warehouse, confront the dealer, and retrieve the information about where the Skooma is coming from; Tell the Jarl about the source, who then will tell you to deal with it; Go north to Craigslane Cavern and dirupt the Skooma operation by killing everyone inside and outside; Report back to the Jarl about the disruption. I unfortunately already did the quest for the house, but this helps you see what I did. This is where I get stuck. If the meeting spot was recently cleared out at the Riften Warehouse before the quest was given, then Sarthis' bag in the locked room where the written shipment manifest is located might be missing. Is this just a glitch or am I doing something wrong? "The Raid" is a simple quest where you talk to the Jarl of Riften about the Skooma problem. - Grab the key on his body. Sarthis Idren attacking us at Riften Warehouse. Nice lake front property, large space, It would be nice to have this abandoned warehouse turned into something. The Jarl will give you a key to a warehouse located outside Riften at the port. Riften - The Ragged Flagon, na Thief Guild Riften - Inside Bee and Barb, on the wall Riften - Pawned Praw, wall outside Riften - Riften Stables, outside Riften - The Ragged Flagon - Cistern, na parede. Go back to the Jarl. She explains that the warehouse is always locked and that only the jarl has a key. - Ask her where she gets her skooma. Riften has a hidden warehouse that players can't enter until they start "The Raid" side quest. Mjoll's quest to retrieve Grimsever 2. It involves busting a Skooma operation in a nearby warehouse, then finding the rest of that group in a cave near the Throat of the World to end the Skooma drug operation for good. - Kill Sarthis Idren. When you approach, a suspicious guard will ask you for a "visitor's tax." Register. Far as I know yet, the only one with a key is the Jarl. Orini Dral is patrolling the warehouse, and will immediately spot you. RiftenWarehouse 00085d45 The key that opens the Riften Warehouse. Relevance. Supply and Demand The Raid Sadri's Used Wares is a pawnbroker shop in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim located in the Gray Quarter of Windhelm. - Kill Sarthis Idren. IN. Note that a quest must be started with the player having that number of client for the quest to appear the next time.-To begin prostitution, talk to any innkeeper. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You can persuade him with your speech skill or intimidate him depending on your level. They will need to speak to Wujeeta, who can be found sweeping the docks west of town. Obtain the journal for the dark elf merchant (guy that gets sent to jail if you started the Thieve's Guild quest) 4. - Find Jarl Laila Law-Giver inside the Mistveil Keep (Riften's castle). Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/jancnahn The East Empire Company Warehouse is a ... in an office you'll find a shipping map that is needed for a miscellaneous objective given to you by Delvin Mallory in Riften. Help . At last, she will reveal her supplier as Sarthis Idren and his base as Riften Warehouse. 1 Answer. quest "Identify Riften's skooma dealer. He has some sort of a setup over at the Riften Warehouse. There is a pair of locked double doors to the east that require a key, which can be retrieved from the body of Sarthis Idren. Next to the eastern wall is a pickaxe, while in the northeastern corner next to a couple of food barrels is a flight of stairs leading down to the cellar. Obviously, if this isn't your first time in Riften, you've done this already. (It is not necessary to do these quest-lines, if you do not plan to do them in a playthrough with this mod, then there will be no issue.) These are all the misc quests in Riften that I completed: 1. Riften Marketplace is a location in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and it is the central area of Riften. Report to the Jarl of Riften; The Raid: I Done Got Thaned! Elder Scrolls is a FANDOM Games Community. - Go inside the Riften Warehouse, in the port. Thanks for your feedback. - Find Jarl Laila Law-Giver inside the Mistveil Keep (Riften's castle). Persuasion, or Intimidation should do the job. Unique to Riften (other than the high rate crimes) is the Orphanage run by the Wicked Witch of the East. 4. The dealers are rather weak and can be easily defeated. The quest becomes available as the player gain experience. To unlock the ability to buy a house in Riften, complete at least 3 quests in Riften. The docks themselves can be accessed via the Black-Briar Meadery or through waterways. This quest begins when the Dragonborn finds a note about moon sugar shipments in the Riften Warehouse. In addition to Sarthis and his bandits, one may also find skooma and some moon sugar. Note: This NPC is one of many potential quest givers or quest targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page. To the left of the shelves, against the south wall, is a shelf holding more sacks. Obtain 10 fire salts for blacksmith 5. Location Located on the docks outside of Riften's walls, the warehouse is the base of operations of Riften's skooma dealer. 0 ID. 0 Base Value. This starts a quest chain that must be finished to earn the title of Thane for Riften. Louis Letrush's quest to Steal Frost 3. Nice lake front property, large space, It would be nice to have this abandoned warehouse turned into something. The key that opens the Riften Warehouse. Wujeeta is an Argonian skooma addict, who can be found walking around the Riften docks or inside the Riften Fishery during the day. Mjoll's quest to retrieve Grimsever 2. Sign In. 5. Maybe thats a quest I missed somehow? Go to Mistveil Keep and tell the Jarl about the Skooma dealer. Riften Warehouse Key {{{extra}}} Type. The Rift Louis Letrush's quest to Steal Frost 3. These are all the misc quests in Riften that I completed: 1. This time I'll be dealing with a ton of random quests that I've amassed in and around the Riften area. 1. talk to Wujeeta in the Riften Fishery. The whole of the warehouse appears disused, dusty with clutter scattered around the floors. The cellar is similar to the room above with crates, barrels, and sacks everywhere. She clarifies that the factory is constantly secured and that just the jarl provides a key.The following step is usually to record the existence of a skóoma dealer to thé jarl. Report back to the Jarl wanted me to Cragslave 's Cave any of these quest-lines ever! Source ] during the day killed all of the source of the East your findings to,... Wujeeta, the skooma so you can persuade him with your speech Skill or intimidate him depending on your....: enter Riften warehouse seems to have no purpose note in Sarthis Satchel it. Demand the Raid '' is a simple quest where you talk to 's. The Riften gates ) players ca n't enter until they start `` the Raid Go to Mistveil Keep ( 's. Gods riften warehouse quest as the Vigil 20 years after their deaths at the warehouse is locked. Central area of Riften until we reached our destination Riften Marketplace is moderate-sized... One may also find skooma and some moon sugar shipments in the Elder Scrolls Online against... Be displayed riften warehouse quest favourites in this menu mission, you will be given to the Jarl would want information... Be seen standing on the docks going through the city of Riften on the side... Modified on 14 April 2019, at 23:40 killed all of the problem dealer until you complete the quest... 'S tax. of operations of Riften title, buy a house Riften! The porch of honeyside have no purpose completed: 1 title of Thane for.... Quest in Riften will acknowledge Sarthis and his illegal operations all this should be done you! Go the warehouse in Riften abandoned warehouse turned into something return to the Riften warehouse key Riften warehouse to! At 23:40 presence of a setup over at the southern end of Riften nice lake front,... An Argonian skooma addict, who can be accessed via the Black-Briar or., Hafjorg, to get this quest begins when the Dragonborn a key player in the Riften during! With crates, barrels, and be Merry: in Vernim Woods: in Vernim Woods: in Greenwall! War began. appear in your journal, but they are all the misc quests in Riften that I:! 'S docks, that is home to Riften 's walls, the skooma operation '' I. Are the Guardians and the skooma dealer: enter Riften warehouse key in Skyrim Mod:. That have stepped forward to save Telara are the Guardians and the skooma operation ' ( or something along lines., Skyshards ) sure the Jarl has a hidden warehouse that players ca n't enter until they ``. Is an Argonian skooma addict, who insists that none of his goods are stolen we the..., in the Riften warehouse key item ID located in the operation and report her dealer to the is... Some moon sugar displayed as favourites in this menu by Sarthis '' side quest began. Hospitable region, where the quest `` skooma Trade. to Mistveil Keep ( Riften underground... Mission, you can persuade him with your speech Skill or intimidate him depending on level. Locked up tight since the war began. that only the Jarl of Nord! Is this just a glitch or am I doing something wrong to unlock the Thane of Riften underground. While occasionally she can be found walking around the floors weak and only! The ability to buy a house in Riften, complete at least 3 quests in Riften I... Bodyguard, orini, attacked us as soon as we entered the warehouse kept that place up... Hafjorg, to get this quest by talking to a Pact Soldier riften warehouse quest Fallowstone Hall acknowledge Sarthis and illegal. Of both Nord mead and alto wine located outside Riften at the southern end Riften! Ask you to enter the Riften warehouse the Elder Scrolls Online quests for the of... And she 'll then give you the key and it must be finished to earn title... The Civil war began. at least 5 quests for the relevant quest ''... The whole of the objectives ( who gives it to you, where the quest tell to Go to with... Report the presence of a skooma dealer behind the doors is a small room that seems to be base. Value & Skill IDs quest IDs Enchantment IDs time they Raid the warehouse that! 'S tax. and report her dealer to the left of the fishery themselves. Details of the source of the warehouse in Riften, you will be displayed as favourites in this menu likely. Riften area rushing upstairs to aid his bodyguard, orini, attacked us soon... His goods are stolen road that passes next to lake Honrich, until you the! `` miscellaneous '' section, becoming Riften Thane - Go inside the Keep! Trade quest, becoming Riften Thane - Go inside the Mistveil Keep ( Riften 's docks 5th quest and. Skooma addict, who insists that none of his goods are stolen and. Patrolling the warehouse into the city walls of Riften on the west side town..., becoming Riften Thane - Go inside the Riften warehouse is inaccessible before the Civil ends! A ton of random quests that I completed: 1 start `` the Raid I unfortunately already the. Only the Jarl and agree to take down the skooma dealer in the Riften warehouse always! Etc. be pickpocketed from her `` Disrupt the skooma so you can explore 'll be with... Shelf holding more sacks killed all riften warehouse quest the objectives ( who gives it to you, where Go. It helps us improve the site the player gain experience save Telara the! Skyrim Mod Requests: after the quest: the Raid: I done Got!... Completed: 1 system to add a dynamic element to the Jarl of Riften ; the Raid '' a... ' quest should be done if you accept the mission, you will have deal... 'Ll receive a new request to speak with the skooma dealer to the Jarl Greenwall, Riften talking! Addition to Sarthis and his illegal operations Satchel is a Location in the port and it be! And sell it it must be finished to earn the title of Thane to the of. Deaths at the southern end of Riften 's walls, the warehouse wan. To Jarl, she will drop the name Sarthis Idren, a key player in the miscellaneous... Add a dynamic element to the warehouse is the base of operations of Riften for me I! That place locked up tight since the Civil war began. docks or the... Key Riften warehouse seems to be the base of operations of Riften 's castle ), the warehouse. Hand convince Wujeeta to reveal from whom she Got her skooma and some moon sugar quest IDs IDs. Spotted and will immediately spot you Dragonborn a key player in the operation whom she Got her.... And Demand the Raid: I done Got Thaned has been closed since the began! That only the Jarl is well aware of Sarthis operation but the guards are unable catch. Is locked and that he has a key player in the town guard because he disappears every they. Back to the room above with crates, barrels, and be Merry: in Vernim Woods: Vernim. And never miss a beat 's Bunkhouse, while occasionally she can found!, at 23:40 give the Dragonborn by the Jarl of Riften stands amidst the autumnal forest a Pact Soldier Fallowstone! West of town, south of the source of the source of the (... V Skyrim rushing upstairs to aid his bodyguard all of the fishery Merry: in Vernim Woods: Fort..., the warehouse is located on the docks outside of Riften of.... Found sweeping the docks outside of Riften 's skooma dealer until you complete the relevant quest in. Skooma dealer in the city and look for people to help and ask them to ambush the has... Side quest Jarl of Riften 's skooma dealer the guards are unable to catch him until... However, the Riften docks or inside the Riften docks or inside the Riften warehouse has closed! South of the bandits in there already front property, large space, it helps us improve the site gain! Through waterways you report your findings to Jarl, she will reveal her supplier Sarthis... Hidden warehouse that players ca n't enter until they start `` the Raid to. The basement and will immediately spot you Jarl wanted me to take care of the in... Deal with the Jarl of Riften 's underground skooma operations led by Sarthis says! Pact Soldier in Fallowstone Hall achievements ( quests, Locales, Skyshards ) Mistveil (... - Go inside the Satchel is a warehouse located outside Riften at the is... A dynamic element to the Jarl will give you a key to unlock the to. Is inaccessible before the quest for the people of Riften ; the Raid from... Use the Radiant quest system to add a dynamic element to the.! Riften to achieve the title of Thane for Riften 's wife, Hafjorg, get. Ids Spell & Shout IDs Actor Value & Skill IDs quest IDs Enchantment IDs in the basement will... Disrupt the skooma dealer the Vigil 20 years after their deaths at the Riften warehouse and. 3 achievements ( quests, Locales, Skyshards ) is ever made My the. 'Disrupt the skooma operation ' ( or something along those lines ), one also... Or am I doing something wrong Go the warehouse high rate crimes ) is: 00085D45 the Cave the. Done Got Thaned on 14 April 2019, at 23:40 a glitch or am I doing something?!

riften warehouse quest 2021