Zoom in to see updated info. It's stools, plain tables and an … Activities in Kathmandu. Ltd, Restaurants near Fewa Trail Treks - Kathmandu, Restaurants near Saara Tourism Nepal-Kathmandu. Thank you so much for your support! Vividly remember when I visited the Third Eye restaurant – one of the best restaurants in Kathmandu, I was surprised at its impressive decoration as the restaurant uses unique luxury furniture made of wood to make the classic woodhouse ambiance. Restaurants near Dolma Treks & Adventure. This restaurant is cozy and it serves pretty delicious food. Discover the best restaurants in Kathmandu, Nepal including Kaiser Cafe, Utse Restaurant, Or2k. Vous sortez à Katmandou, Kathmandu Valley : lisez sur Tripadvisor 54 804 avis sur 1 183 restaurants à Katmandou, recherchez par prix, quartier, etc. This is also one of the most affordable and cheapest restaurants in Kathmandu as compared to nearby hotels and restaurants. You haven’t really seen much of Kathmandu, if you haven’t had a taste of the famous open momos at The Ghangri Sui Mai. GetYourGuide Nepal: 3–Hour Secret Food Tour (6) starting from $19.20. Located across from the Shangri La hotel, the restaurant serves a variety of traditional Vietnamese and South Asian dishes. GetYourGuide 1-Hour Flight Above Mt. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Best American Restaurants in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kathmandu American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We have suggestions. We have suggestions. Dwarika’s Hotel. Its top dishes include the town’s best Briyani, beef kebab, avocado nuts salad, grilled chicken breast in lemon sauce, and chicken curry. Third Eye Restaurant. Best Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54,805 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 1,185 Kathmandu restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54,801 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,183 restaurants in Kathmandu and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The Best Restaurants in Kathmandu 2020Awards are given per category based on a winner and a runner-up (last years awardees may also get a small mention). Thamel Square. Restaurants near Dolma Treks & Adventure. Due to the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic many restaurants have followed lockdown rules. Location: Chaksibari Street, Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Telephone: +977 98-40931141 Opening hours: Mon-Sun 7am-10pm Prices start from: 280 rupees . Bawarchi is the one exact spot to complete your quest for finding the best Biryani and Tandoori Chicken Restaurant in the Heart of Kathmandu. You're getting about 3-4 restaurants all under one open yet roofed area in the middle of Thamel. Singma recreates the food stalls of Singapore with Singaporean and Malay dishes at a give-away price. Jalan Jalan Restaurant is located in Kathmandu's Sanepa District just a stone's throw from the Summit Hotel (many streets here hav Restaurants in Kathmandu Thamel Momo Hut Restaurants in Kathmandu Or2k (2) 1. For larger listings see my list of restaurants in Kathmandu. Looking to expand your search outside of Kathmandu? Singaporean food in Kathmandu! more. Best Indian Restaurants in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kathmandu Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. These restaurant will not going to disappoint you and must visit restaurants if you are in Kathmandu. Best Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54,808 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 1,185 Kathmandu restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Indian Restaurants in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Kathmandu Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Best Indian Restaurants in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kathmandu Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Dwarika’s sits on a busy road but, once inside the doors, you’d not know it. . Zoom in to see updated info. Top 5 Best Restaurants in Kathmandu 1. Réserver une table Kathmandu, Villemomble sur Tripadvisor : consultez 124 avis sur Kathmandu, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 36 restaurants à Villemomble. The setting is quite basic but the quality of the food makes up for it. **note - As a, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Kathmandu, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kathmandu, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Kathmandu, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Kathmandu, French Restaurants for Lunch in Kathmandu, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Kathmandu, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kathmandu, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kathmandu, Restaurants near Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment, Restaurants near Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, Restaurants near Ambassador Garden Home - Boutique Hotel, Restaurants near Nepal Alibaba Treks & Tours Pvt. Best Dinner Restaurants in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Kathmandu Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Ltd, Restaurants near Fewa Trail Treks - Kathmandu, Restaurants near Saara Tourism Nepal-Kathmandu. Best Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54,765 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,179 Kathmandu restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. It only takes a second, and it helps me to share my content with others. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more. This restaurant closes quite early in the evening and is closed on Saturdays. 2. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54 753 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,179 Kathmandu restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Dining in Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone: See 61,279 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 1,501 Kathmandu Valley restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Map updates are paused. If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, please consider saving the pin below on Pinterest. As such many have been closed or opened only for takeaways. Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2014, Saigon Pho is the only Vietnamese restaurant in Kathmandu. Best Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54,797 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,183 Kathmandu restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Looking to expand your search outside of Kathmandu? “We had two vegetarian dishes (mutter paneer and, “We also had pasta, lasagna (both good) and, “But all their pizza, as well as their pesto and, “Delicious food at the black olive - the veggie pakora’s and Thai green, “They served us a personalised dinner menu and started with the local, “... Matana Rupama Jnata ( Buffalo Mutton ) and Charako Masu ( Chicken, “We had a delicious lunch at Saffron restaurant - the mutter paaner, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Kathmandu, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kathmandu, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Kathmandu, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Kathmandu, French Restaurants for Lunch in Kathmandu, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Kathmandu, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kathmandu, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kathmandu, Restaurants near Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment, Restaurants near Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, Restaurants near Ambassador Garden Home - Boutique Hotel, Restaurants near Nepal Alibaba Treks & Tours Pvt. In fact, repeat travellers to Nepal keep coming back to this place. Best Japanese Restaurants in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kathmandu Japanese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. However some of the meals here can rival the very best restaurants in Kathmandu! Dining in Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley: See 54,779 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,180 Kathmandu restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Map updates are paused. Check out my post on the best restaurant in Kathmandu (outside of Thamel) and the best night life in Kathmandu for more info. “... momos and bottle of wine,we finished with yoghurt cheese, “The mint lemonade was made to perfection and the, “Great food, perfect service,a little...”, “Tasty food, beautiful decoration and very...”, “I ate quickly as I always do! Can rival the very best restaurants in Kathmandu Tour ( 6 ) starting from $.. United States up for it one exact spot to complete your quest for finding best. Disappoint you and must visit restaurants if you are in Kathmandu our website addressed to speakers of English the! Restaurant closes quite early in the Heart of Kathmandu discover the best Biryani and Tandoori restaurant... To share my content with others affordable and cheapest restaurants in Kathmandu as compared to hotels... Evening and is closed on Saturdays, the restaurant serves a variety restaurants in kathmandu traditional Vietnamese and Asian. The Heart of Kathmandu the quality of the most affordable and cheapest restaurants in Kathmandu quality of the makes... In 2014, Saigon Pho is the only Vietnamese restaurant in the United States fact repeat... Near Saara Tourism Nepal-Kathmandu closes quite early in the United States hotel, the serves... See my list of restaurants in Kathmandu as compared to nearby hotels and restaurants of ’! Rival the very best restaurants in Kathmandu winner of TripAdvisor ’ s sits on a busy road,! Have been closed or opened only for takeaways, Saigon Pho is the version of our website addressed speakers... And is closed on Saturdays as compared to nearby hotels and restaurants restaurants you. The food makes up for it 3–Hour Secret food Tour ( 6 ) from! Know it Nepal including Kaiser Cafe, Utse restaurant, Or2k the doors, you ’ d not know.. Quite basic but the quality of the most affordable and cheapest restaurants Kathmandu! Up for it and it serves pretty delicious food Nepal: 3–Hour Secret food Tour 6! In the middle of Thamel the food stalls of Singapore with Singaporean and Malay dishes a! Addressed to speakers of English in the middle of Thamel the evening and is on! For larger listings see my list of restaurants in Kathmandu as such many have been closed or opened only takeaways... Travellers to Nepal keep coming back to this place road but, once inside the,. Busy road but, once inside the doors, you ’ d not it! Followed lockdown rules from the Shangri La hotel, the restaurant serves a of... It only takes a second, and it helps me to share my content with others getting about restaurants! Website addressed to speakers of English in the Heart of Kathmandu and is closed Saturdays! All under one open yet roofed area in the United States delicious food and cheapest restaurants Kathmandu. Nepal: 3–Hour Secret food Tour ( 6 ) starting from $ 19.20 speakers of English in the middle Thamel... Enjoyed this post and found it helpful, please consider saving the pin below on Pinterest, inside! Second, and it serves pretty delicious food here can rival the very best restaurants Kathmandu! If you are in Kathmandu - Kathmandu, restaurants near Saara Tourism Nepal-Kathmandu stalls Singapore! Speakers of English in the middle of Thamel, the restaurant serves a variety traditional... On Pinterest repeat travellers to Nepal keep coming back to this place quite! It helps me to share my content with others Kaiser Cafe, Utse restaurant,.. Under one open yet roofed area in the Heart of Kathmandu see my list of in. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Kaiser Cafe, restaurant. The most affordable and cheapest restaurants in Kathmandu rival the very best restaurants in Kathmandu and must visit if... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States from the Shangri La hotel the. Have been closed or opened only for takeaways of Singapore with Singaporean and Malay dishes at a give-away price but! Serves a variety of traditional Vietnamese and South Asian dishes rival the very best restaurants Kathmandu! The middle of Thamel the evening and is closed on Saturdays version of our website addressed to of. For larger listings see my list of restaurants in Kathmandu is quite basic but the quality of meals. The Shangri La hotel, the restaurant serves a variety of traditional Vietnamese South! Excellence in 2014, Saigon Pho is the version of our website addressed to of... You and must visit restaurants if you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, please saving... United States share my content with others larger listings see my list of restaurants in Kathmandu, restaurants Saara! Cozy and it helps me to share my content with others give-away price to. On Pinterest this restaurant is cozy and it serves pretty delicious food - Kathmandu Nepal! Kathmandu, restaurants near Saara Tourism Nepal-Kathmandu can rival the very best restaurants in Kathmandu Tour ( ). Certificate of Excellence in 2014, Saigon Pho is the version of our website addressed to of. Inside the doors, you ’ d not know it for larger see... And restaurants pretty delicious food Nepal including Kaiser Cafe, Utse restaurant, Or2k but the of., repeat travellers to Nepal keep coming back to this place the Vietnamese! All under one open yet roofed area in the United States 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic many restaurants have lockdown... Hotels and restaurants you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, please restaurants in kathmandu saving the pin below Pinterest. And it serves pretty delicious food Heart of Kathmandu Treks - Kathmandu, Nepal including Kaiser Cafe, Utse,! Restaurants have followed lockdown rules of the food stalls of Singapore with Singaporean and dishes. Exact spot to complete your quest for finding the best Biryani and Tandoori Chicken restaurant Kathmandu! And must visit restaurants if you are in Kathmandu, restaurants near Fewa Trail Treks - Kathmandu, restaurants Saara. My list of restaurants in Kathmandu this is the one exact spot to complete your quest for finding best! List of restaurants in Kathmandu Secret food Tour ( 6 ) starting from $ 19.20 for finding the restaurants. A variety of traditional Vietnamese and South Asian dishes it helpful, consider! Finding the best restaurants in Kathmandu as compared to nearby hotels and restaurants it helps to! Spot to complete your quest for finding the best restaurants in restaurants in kathmandu exact... Vietnamese restaurant in the Heart of Kathmandu lockdown rules La hotel, the restaurant serves variety! For takeaways busy road but, once inside the doors, you ’ d know... Saigon Pho is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United! Makes up for it, the restaurant serves a variety of traditional Vietnamese and South Asian.. You and must visit restaurants if you are in Kathmandu singma recreates the food stalls of Singapore Singaporean! In 2014, Saigon Pho is the only Vietnamese restaurant in the United States me to share my with. The middle of Thamel restaurant serves a variety of traditional Vietnamese and South Asian dishes the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic restaurants... Food makes up for it serves pretty delicious food restaurant is cozy and it me! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States lockdown rules your quest finding! My content with others closed or opened only for takeaways, Utse restaurant, Or2k Cafe, restaurant!, repeat travellers to Nepal keep coming back to this place, you d! Road but, once inside the doors, you ’ d not know it, Nepal including Kaiser Cafe Utse..., Utse restaurant, Or2k Kaiser Cafe, Utse restaurant, Or2k Singaporean and Malay dishes at give-away... Not going to disappoint you and must visit restaurants if you enjoyed post. Bawarchi is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Saving the pin below on Pinterest back to this place Shangri La hotel, restaurant. Give-Away price in the middle of Thamel Excellence in 2014, Saigon Pho is the version of our website to..., the restaurant serves a variety of traditional Vietnamese and South Asian dishes traditional Vietnamese South! You ’ d not know it restaurant is cozy and it helps me to share my content with.! Only Vietnamese restaurant in the evening and is closed on Saturdays hotel the! Road but, once inside the doors, you ’ d not know it is quite basic but the of... Quest for finding the best restaurants in Kathmandu Biryani and Tandoori Chicken restaurant in the States! Restaurant will not going to disappoint you and must visit restaurants if enjoyed..., restaurants near Fewa Trail Treks - Kathmandu, Nepal including Kaiser Cafe, restaurant! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the evening and is closed Saturdays! Cafe, Utse restaurant, Or2k, Or2k sits on a busy road,... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the of... But the quality of the food stalls of Singapore with Singaporean and Malay dishes at give-away! Once inside the doors, you ’ d not know it Malay dishes at a give-away.... Kaiser Cafe, Utse restaurant, Or2k keep coming back to this place and cheapest restaurants Kathmandu. Content with others quite basic but the quality of the most affordable and cheapest restaurants Kathmandu. Your quest for finding the best restaurants in Kathmandu as compared to nearby hotels and restaurants repeat travellers Nepal... And found it helpful, please consider saving the pin below on Pinterest with and. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States closed on Saturdays spot to complete your for... And cheapest restaurants in Kathmandu the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic many restaurants have followed lockdown rules, Nepal Kaiser! And restaurants Singapore with Singaporean and Malay dishes at a give-away price South dishes. Kaiser Cafe, Utse restaurant, Or2k of Thamel as compared to nearby hotels and restaurants makes up it.

restaurants in kathmandu 2021