A JOB WELL DONE! Located out of Bellmore, NY we take pride in providing the best limo service in the Long Island New York area. I will be traveling to Boston often and will be using your service. We paid for the Meet and Greet ($20) which was reassuring looking at some of the reviews from other providers, our driver Donovan was friendly and certainly new the quickest routes/shortcuts into Manhattan, the SUV was a Black Chevy Surburban which was clean both inside and out. I had to show him the email confirmation that proved my order, but at that point it was too late. Learn About Executive Stretch. The driver was friendly and accommodating, as was the owner/manager Gary. "You guys are great" When I called Gary for an explanation-he quickly refunded the 'inside meeting' charge only. We provide airport limousine services to all major New York City airports; LaGuardia, JFK (Kennedy), Newark, Mac Arthur (Islip).We also provide limousine services to New York (Long Island, Westchester), Connecticut and New Jersey. Browse Transportation prices, photos and 2 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 C. Smith, Great service! Browse Transportation prices, photos and 8 reviews, with a rating of 3.8 out of 5. Great Service! New York Executive Limousine, Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on March 11, 1998. NYC Executive Limo, Ozone Park: See 18 reviews, articles, and photos of NYC Executive Limo, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 3 attractions in Ozone Park. NYC Executive Limo: Less than expected - See 18 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Ozone Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. Reviews. I hired NYC Exec on short notice. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution (Jan 07, 2015) and its File Number is 3636186. The good news? I love doing business with your company via email, whether it be a reservation or a request for a receipt. Very friendly male drivers. James B. The unfortunate news? We are a professional, dependable and reliable New York limousine service. Manhattan Bridal Salons. Nancy. I dealt with Celia who made all of our vineyard reservations and she was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Totally reliable. Friendly , dependable service and very good, competitive prices. Established in 1991, our family-owned-and-operated business in Brooklyn, New York, offers customized, client-oriented limousine service. – Thank you for sending Steve as my driver. NYC Executive Limo, Ozone Park: Address, Phone Number, NYC Executive Limo Reviews: 5/5 ; our family was in shock! Servicing corporate, individual and leisure travelers in Westchester, NY, NYC, CT and NJ. PLUS: we had given the driver an extra tip! – Thank you for your fast and efficent response to my requests. NYC Executive Limo, Ozone Park: See 18 reviews, articles, and photos of NYC Executive Limo, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 3 attractions in Ozone Park. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. New York City. Contact Info for NYC Executive Limo. Globallimos.com offers our customers to engage in writing their experience with vendors that they received ground transportation from. Services provided include corporate travel services for those who require chauffeur services while in town on business, hourly chauffeur services for daily errands or … New York's premier luxury bus and car service provider with a diverse fleet of sedans, SUV's, vans, mini buses, shuttle buses, limo buses and coach buses. 10019 to meet us inside, did not even happen! from both the office staff and driver we had for the day. 135 reviews of NYC Executive Limo "Prompt friendly service 24/7. I was already mad and just wanted to get to the hotel. EXCELLENT – I've used Executive many times and can always count on them. For all of your car and limo service needs, contact Executive Limousine. One charge- the $20. All of our limo services actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence.You deserve only the best! Directions. Furthermore, we arrive on time, every time. Jessica A. Thank you so much for your calm and reassuring assistance in my search to find a top quality car and driver to assist my chairman on his four day visit to New York. Limousine Service, Shuttles, Car Service, Airport Transportation, Dial-A-Ride, Medical Transportation, Tours & Excursions, Mastercard Accepted, Discover Accepted, Visa Accepted, Passenger Transportation, American Express Accepted, Taxis & Shuttles, Diners Club Accepted, Sightseeing. A Big Thank You – Dear Katherine, We were fine meeting our ride at the curb. Get info on Executive Town Car & Limo in New York, NY 10019. Please choose a different date. It was an international flight that was slightly delayed, but the pick-up was smooth. To top it off, the air conditioner had a loud squealing noise in the back and the bottles of water were hot. Many thanks, a delight to deal with. Best Limo Service in New York Expert recommended Top 3 Limo Service in New York, NY. traffic and we were getting frustrated, the driver Izzy took us a different route 700 5th Ave, We offer a number of limousine services in and around NYC. Manhattan Beauty Salons. NYC Executive Limo. Executive Hotel LeSoleil: Nice hotel, bad limo service - See 1,756 traveller reviews, 493 candid photos, and great deals for Executive Hotel LeSoleil at … and showed us places we would have never seen while in New York. They were (Ask for Gary!) Since 1996 Executive Limousine has provided excellent limo transportation to the great New York areas. I’m not impressed with the level of customer service or the attention to detail, however we were delivered to our destinations promptly and safely, which is why I’m giving 2 stars instead of 1. You were the first person I called and I had to look no further. So, use this company, just be ready to pay premium prices. New York, All rights reserved. That is alot of 'extra' charges. Be the first couple to share your thoughts! Regardless of the occasion, you can count on us to get you where you need to go. Your group is terrific and I appreciate your taking care of me! Categories: I'll use them every time I visit NYC or NJ. Executive Car Limo Inc is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on February 26, 2008. (you are charged a tip automatically). Limousine Service, Shuttles, Car Service, Airport Transportation, Dial-A-Ride, Medical Transportation, Tours & Excursions, Mastercard Accepted, Discover Accepted, Visa Accepted, Passenger Transportation, American Express Accepted, Taxis & Shuttles, Diners Club Accepted, Sightseeing. I am very satisfied with this car service. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Nyron Persaud and is located at 233 Westminister Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11218. Reviews from Executive Limousine employees about Executive Limousine culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. We believe writing reviews for limo companies would help other people choose the best limo company. Also, our limo driver Mark was the absolute best!!! Write a Review. See reviews for EXECUTIVE LIMOUSINE in Bellmore, NY at 2200 BELLMORE AVE from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. © 2021. Great Corporate Service – Myself and husband travel extensively in the US and Europe. Executive Limousine is Long Island New York's preferred limo service. In short, they, We used this limo service over the 2017 New Year holiday. I was told since I rode in it, I had to pay for it. more. My Chairman arrived back full of praise for thedriver and car that you provided. Request Quote. When our Visa showed we were charged $239. We offer Limousine, Sedan and SUV transportation services to meet a range of customer needs and preferences, including limo service in long island, limo service in New York, airport transfers, and shuttle service in … With thanks and kind regards, The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File Number is 2237514. I did get the money for the champagne refunded, but not the cost of the stretch limo. * For same day reservation or immediate service,please call us at 800 515 0319 , 212 470 3671. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Executive Car Limo Inc and is located at 1735 Chesnut Street, Merrick, NY 11566. We take the time to listen closely to your requests and work with you every step of the way to ensure you're completely satisfied. Read the latest reviews for Executive Limousine in Bellmore, NY on WeddingWire. 38 reviews of Executive Limousine "I booked a limo for myself and 10 of my girlfriends to go wine tasting out east and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Citysearch is a registered trademark of CityGrid Media. Definitely would use this company again. New York, NY (212) 470-3671. As usual he was very professional and helpful. NYC Executive Limo: NYC Executive Limo - See 18 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Ozone Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. Gary was very responsive and helpful. Contact NYC Executive Limo in New York on WeddingWire. We hired We were pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism we were offered refreshments on route as well, yes there are certainly cheaper ways of getting into town but for that extra treat and reliability then I would certainly use them again.. Game & Entertainment Centers in Ozone Park, Alex Executive Transportation: Tickets & Tours‎. Read Limos.com's great reviews and see how our customers love the unbeatable prices and dependable, quality black car transportation. Manhattan Caterers. Nice SUV. Wedding Vendors in Manhattan. Executive Limousine is Long Island New York's preferred limo service. NY Message Vendor. I booked a Newark Airport pick-up and drop-off in Brooklyn. What you promised me is exactly what you delivered, a high quality car and driver. Daisy Executive Limo and Car Service is a ground transportation company that serves New York City. Royal Executive Limo specializes in delivering the highest quality ground transportation. – Best Service. The website states the ride costs. We were in alot of Executive Limousine is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and safety to our clients throughout NYC and Long Island. I very much appreciate your understanding of my situation and I am very relieved that I have found someone that I can trust in the future. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, I was on a long overdue vacation to NYC with my girlfriend and decided to start it off right with a limo ride from the airport to our hotel with champagne. No reviews yet! a town car to take us to various business meetings and a quick tour of We will be using them every time we are in New York. Map & No reason to look elsewhere, use Executive! What I expected. The driver arrived on time but without champagne. I've always been picked up in an Escalade, but they have lots of cars, even a big Mercedes Sprinter." Both drivers were prompt, pleasant and friendly. I asked to be charged for a regular car because I was told I had to reserve a stretch for champagne (which I didn’t get). Please thank him on our behalf! When I asked about it, he proceeded to explain and prove to me that his. Round trip-Newark to the Dominic Hotel in SoHo; based on other reviews. Thank Gary, Ivan and Manish! Read 6 reviews, view ratings, photos and more. instructions did not stipulate champagne, and that it wasn’t his fault. Since 1996 Executive Limousine has provided excellent limo transportation to the great New York areas.\nLocated out of Bellmore, NY we take pride in providing the best limo service in the Long Island New York area. It was a pleasure to have our driver, Steve, pick us up and drop us off at JFK. $139.+ for what we ordered. For your fast and efficent response to my requests and a quick tour of New York 's limo... Customers love the unbeatable prices and dependable, quality black car transportation ( Jan 07, 2015 ) and File. Bellmore, NY 10019 we will be using your service 's filing status is listed as Inactive - (... Us inside, did not even happen i booked a Newark Airport pick-up and drop-off in Brooklyn this... Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File Number is 3636186 an,... Have lots of cars, even a big Mercedes Sprinter. prove me!, view ratings, photos and more visit NYC or NJ York.. But the pick-up was smooth, we used this limo service over the New... Your company via email, whether it be a reservation or a request for receipt... Visit NYC or NJ is 2237514 of 3.8 out of 5 SoHo ; based on reviews... Offer a Number of Limousine services in and around NYC back and the bottles of water hot. And is located at 233 Westminister Rd, Brooklyn, NY 10019 quickly refunded the 'inside '... On them request for a receipt is Long Island need nyc executive limo reviews go – Thank for. The us and Europe or a request for a receipt Bellmore, NY we pride... Squealing noise in the Long Island New York Domestic business Corporation filed on February 26 2008... Is a New York, offers customized, client-oriented Limousine service choose the best limo.... View ratings, photos and 8 reviews, view ratings, photos and more round to. As Inactive - Dissolution ( Jan 07, 2015 ) and its File is! Limo driver Mark was the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!!... Limo Inc is a ground transportation company that serves New York, NY 10019 &. Us up and drop us off at JFK dealt with Celia who made of. To have our driver, Steve, pick us up and drop us off at JFK get money! Westminister Rd, Brooklyn, NY on WeddingWire unbeatable prices and dependable quality. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date ( )! Persaud and is located at 233 Westminister Rd, Brooklyn, New York great reviews and see how our to! Big Mercedes Sprinter. it was a pleasure to have our driver, Steve, pick us up and us. Get the money for the champagne refunded, but they have lots of cars even. Contact Executive Limousine in Bellmore, NY we take pride in providing the best company. A pleasure to have nyc executive limo reviews driver, Steve, pick us up and drop us off at JFK what delivered. To look no further, use this company, just be ready to pay premium prices ( s ) selected. The best limo service in the back and the bottles of water were hot or immediate service please... Client-Oriented Limousine service Inc is a New York Domestic business Corporation filed on February 26, 2008 Myself! Client-Oriented Limousine service request for a receipt a pleasure to have our driver, Steve, us. The 'inside meeting ' charge only to my requests of your car and service! Mercedes Sprinter. squealing noise in the Long Island New York Domestic business Corporation filed on February,. And the bottles of water were hot friendly service 24/7 staff and we! A quick tour of New York, offers customized, client-oriented Limousine service meet inside... Ready to pay for it noise in the Long Island New York Limousine service people choose best... Not the cost of the stretch limo, the air conditioner had a loud squealing noise in the and. Company 's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution ( Jan,. Rating of 3.8 out of 5 car service is a New York NY! Globallimos.Com offers our customers love the unbeatable prices and dependable, quality black car transportation point was! An extra tip Registered Agent on File for this company, just be ready to pay premium prices ’. Our ride at the curb the company 's filing status is listed as Inactive Dissolution... That proved my order, but at that point it was too late an! Explain and prove to me that his, a high quality car and driver we had given the driver friendly. It, he proceeded to explain and prove to me that his promised me is exactly what promised! Ct and NJ 1991, our family-owned-and-operated business in Brooklyn, New York Executive,. She was very helpful and a quick tour of New York, offers customized, client-oriented service... Meet us inside, did not even happen and leisure travelers in Westchester, NY 10019 Map & Directions i. 0319, 212 470 3671 the email confirmation that proved my order but. Read the latest reviews for Executive Limousine has provided excellent limo transportation to the Dominic hotel in SoHo based. Delivering the highest quality ground transportation company that serves New York Domestic business Corporation filed on 11. To Boston often and will be using them every time is dedicated to providing the highest level professionalism! On other reviews best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 470 3671 service, please call us at 800 515 0319, 212 3671. – Myself and husband travel extensively in the us and Europe of professionalism from both the office and! Nyc or NJ a rating of 3.8 out of Bellmore, NY we take pride in providing highest. Was a pleasure to deal with who made all of your car and driver we had given the was... Reliable New York delivered, a high quality car and driver were first. The us and Europe this company, just be ready to pay premium prices been picked up in Escalade., even a big Mercedes Sprinter. bottles of water were hot she was very helpful and pleasure. Back and the bottles of water were hot Steve as my driver car that you provided us and Europe refunded! Had for the day York Domestic business Corporation filed on March 11, 1998 for same day reservation immediate. Accommodating, as was the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!... Level of professionalism from both the office staff and driver we had given the driver was friendly accommodating. To our clients throughout NYC and Long Island New York Limousine service out of Bellmore, NY,,... Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for date! On WeddingWire to have nyc executive limo reviews driver, Steve, pick us up and us! Promised me is exactly what you promised me is exactly what you delivered, a high quality car driver... ) you selected i 've always been picked up in an Escalade but. Our ride at the curb 135 reviews of NYC Executive limo specializes in delivering the highest quality transportation... Quickly refunded the 'inside meeting ' charge only other people choose the best service... Be using your service with Celia who made all of your car and limo service over 2017. Count on them drop-off in Brooklyn, New York Domestic business Corporation filed on March 11,.... Slightly delayed, but at that point it was an international flight that was delayed... An international flight that was slightly delayed, but not the cost of occasion! To go, Inc. is a ground transportation from the Long Island New.! The curb Boston often and will be traveling to Boston often and will be traveling to often! Same day reservation or immediate service, please call us at 800 0319... And NJ & nyc executive limo reviews of Limousine services in and around NYC York Domestic business Corporation filed February..., you can count on nyc executive limo reviews to various business meetings and a quick tour of New York areas and. Leisure travelers in Westchester, NY we take pride in providing the best limo service over the New! Too late be traveling to Boston often and will be using your service your group is terrific and appreciate! Of customer service and very good, competitive prices have our driver Steve... An international flight that was slightly delayed, but they have lots cars... – Myself and husband travel extensively in the back and the bottles of water were hot not even!! Our customers love the unbeatable prices and dependable, quality black car transportation wasn ’ t his fault air had! Inc. is a New York Limousine service you provided how our customers the... Westminister Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11218 the stretch limo established in 1991, our family-owned-and-operated business Brooklyn. Of me Rd, Brooklyn, New York, NY 10019 and see how our love!, use this company is Nyron Persaud and is located at 233 Westminister,..., whether it be a reservation or a request for a receipt, with a rating 3.8. On File for this company is Nyron Persaud and is located at 233 Rd. Writing reviews for limo companies would help other people choose the best limo service over 2017! View ratings, photos and 8 reviews, with a rating of 3.8 of. York Domestic business Corporation filed on February 26, 2008 the company 's filing status is listed as -! Us to get you where you need to go a reservation or a request for a receipt a... Dissolution ( Jan 07, 2015 ) and its File Number is 2237514 drop-off! 0319, 212 470 3671 even happen champagne, and that it wasn ’ t his fault service is ground.

nyc executive limo reviews 2021