The Mini Bernedoodle is a cross of a Miniature Poodle and Bernese Mountain Dog, also known as Miniature Bernedoodle or Toy Bernedoodle.In its smallest version, the Mini Bernedoodle stands at 12 to 17 inches tall, weighing between 10 to 24 pounds. The temperament of a Bernese Mountain Dog is affectionate, intelligent (same as the Poodle), and loyal. She was sleeping through the night after one week and we had her potty trained in two weeks using the bell method – they are SMART dogs. The Bernedoodle and the Mini Bernedoodle are relatively new in terms of designer breeds. Devoted Mini Bernedoodle or Miniature Berenedoodle puppies are an F1 hybrid between a Toy, Mini, or Standard Poodle and Bernese Mountain Dog which varies the puppy's genetic inheritance, making them healthier. The list goes on — and there are even MINI versions of some! Proudly raising mini and medium Bernedoodles and Aussie Mountain Doodles (aka Aussie Bernedoodles or Swiss Doodles) in traditional tricolors, merle tricolors, phantoms and parti patterns. It enjoys easy-going walks, challenging hikes, and loves swimming. The shedding of a mini Bernedoodle is also a significant toss-up. Web: Most owners prefer to leave their mix with a fuller coat. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I grew up on a Poodle, and she never experienced any serious health concerns. If you’re falling hard for the mini Bernedoodle, you’ll be pleased to know as we mentioned above that it has a life expectancy of 12 – 15 years. Buy now. The Miniature Australian Bernedoodle can have a life of 13 to 17 years. Another type/generation of doodle is a second generation which is called a “F2”. This is where the “mini” part comes into play. As a designer breed, Mini Bernedoodles bring the best from both the Bernese Mountain Dog and the Poodle. 3,000.00. Parent Regardless of how much your mini Bernedoodle sheds, it’s important to take care of its coat. It is low to non-shedding breed, perfect for allergy sufferers and suitable for apartment living. Mini Goldendoodle’s have a lighter coat and do slightly better in hot and humid climates. Contrary to their admiration for the great outdoors, the mini Bernedoodle is capable of being low-key and relaxed around the house. And so, here’s a little size comparison between them. Allow me to clear that up for you. Kathryn is super great to work with! Best 10 Airline Approved Dog Carriers and Crates in 2020, What To Put (And NOT To Put) In A Dog Crate And Where to Place it, What Size Dog Crate Do You Need? The mini Bernedoodle requires early training and socialization to ease up around strangers. Welcome to Alpine Bernedoodles, we are located in beautiful southwestern Colorado in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. If the parent Australian Labradoodle is mini or small – the puppies can be Miniature Australian Bernedoodles. …All I can say is be ready to be wowed! We love Minna (Hayley) so much, we had to have Rocket (Noah) too! Does size really matter? ~ We’ve been adopted, so none of us are available to come home with you – Sorry! Tri-colored mixes (black, white, and brown coats), are high in demand, and therefore, will be the most expensive choice. Cannot recommend Alpine Bernedoodles enough! My bernedoodles are bred with responsibility and integrity to be cherished family companions. The puppies are 50% Bernese Mountain Dog, Saint Bernard or Australian Shepard and 50% Poodle. The Mountain Dog is a heavy shedder, while the Poodle is “hypoallergenic.”. And eyes. So far, we’ve discussed the many differences between a mini Poodle and a Bernese Mountain Dog. Kayleigh. Surprise, surprise. We love her tri-color markings that are still there even as as she approaches 2 years old…and no shedding! Bernese Mountain Dog is a breed in itself, and the Australian Labradoodle (ALD) is a hybrid breed, meaning it’s a combination of a few different breeds mixed together to … Just look at all these crosses! Some "designer dogs" grow 15 to 40lbs with a semi hypoallergenic coat of different colors and textures. Search + More Filter Options. She loves being with us, but is completely content when we leave for work and just naps on the couch with her toes in the air We love our happy, goofy pup. I had the most enjoyable experience from the day I sent in my deposit to this day. The Mini Bernedoodle, is bred to produce a very low shedding dog for individuals who want a dog, but who suffer from allergies to shedding hair or have other problems with excessive shedding. The Australian Labradoodle is a hybrid blend between a poodle (standard, miniature, or toy), Labrador retriever, English and American Cocker Spaniels and Irish Water Spaniels that originated in Australia. If you’ve ever seen a Bernese Mountain Dog, they’re huge and insanely fluffy and cuddly. We are obsessed with our 5 month old mini “Emma” (Millie) from Shatzie /Ruger. Required fields are marked *. This outdoorsy fellow is the mini Bernedoodle’s second parent. SOLD: Amelia Miniature Australian Bernedoodle Female. It has a sweet appearance as it inherited the most pleasant features of its parents. We are very proud to be Ontario's FIRST breeder accredited by the International Australian Labradoodle Association, the Australian Labradoodle Association of ... Our dogs are raised inside our home so they know the hustle and bustle of family life. The Australian Bernedoodle is a bernedoodle breed to our Australian Labradoodles or Australian Bernedoodle to produce non shedding Australian Bernedoodles here at New England Bernedooldes. It has a lifespan of 6 – 9 years on average, while the mini Poodle can live up to 15 years. If you were to purchase a miniature Bernedoodle from a legitimate breeder, it could cost up to $4000. Specializing in Miniature, Micro-Mini and Australian Bernedoodles. Comment below and let us know! To see all the new Australian Bernedoodle puppies please visit our new website: Highfalutin Furry Babies – Florida. AUSTRALIAN BERNEDOODLES Our mix producing this breed is an F1 Bernedoodle paired with an F1bb Aussiedoodle The genetics of the puppies will be 68.75% Standard Poodle, 25% Bernese Mountain Dog and 6.25% Australian Shepherd These pairings produce the soft fleece coat that is know in the Australian Labradoodle. That includes everything from height, weight, coat colors, and personality. The Australian Mountain Doodle is the perfect blend between a mellow, outgoing, and allergy friendly dog. That’s about as long as the average Chihuahua, which is considered one of the healthiest dogs in the world. THANKS FOR SUBMITTING! Poodles of all sizes (standard, toy, and mini) are intelligent, alert, and responsive to their surroundings. Mom and Dad. Sheepadoodles, Australian Labradoodles, Goldendoodles, Australian Bernedoodles, Mountain Sheepadoodles, Golden Mountain Doodles. We are now breeding Sheepadoodles as well and cannot wait to see what we can produce with quality genetics and sound breeding practices. It seems many people confuse the mini Bernedoodle for one of these Poodle mixes. And teeth. Now is a good time to start planning for your next best friend. Which parent is a Bernese Mountain Dog and which is the Australian Labradoodle does not tend to make a difference to size. Any assumptions made about the miniature Bernedoodle will stem from the characteristics of a mini Poodle and Bernese Mountain Dog. It’s friendly to everyone and has an eager-to-please attitude. Proper training has a lot to do with raising a friendly dog. They are amazing! We just can’t thank you enough – you sure do know how to make great dogs! She loves cuddling on the couch, politely sitting at the kitchen table with us, and hiking all around Colorado while winning over the hearts of everyone she meets. Thank you, Kathryn Hadfield for everything! These are the top breeder sites I’ve come across: Alpine Bernedoodles based in Colorado, HC Bernedoodles in Missouri, and Sherry’s official breeding website called SwissRidge Bernedoodles. F1b is a backcross in which a Bernedoodle is bred with a Poodle (size doesn’t matter here). The Mini F1 Bernedoodle may vary in size, depending on the size of the Dam (Bernese Mountain Dog) and Sire (Toy or Miniature Poodle). *For your convenience we do our best keep our website as current and accurate as possible. Surprisingly, they do have one big thing in common — their temperament. [The Ultimate Guide], Brief Overview Of The Bernese Mountain Dog. This is known as an F1 Mini Bernedoodle, which is a first generation cross that is considered to be the healthiest of all Bernedoodle crosses. It only needs 30 minutes of exercise each day but prefers more. But hey, it happened! We use our vast knowledge of the Australian Labradoodle breed and the history behind it to create our Australian Bernedoodle puppies I fell in love with bernedoodles about 3 years ago or so, I have wanted one for along time. Smaller Bernedoodles (like the tiny and mini) will have a slightly more energetic vibe, which is a direct reflection of the mini Poodle personality. The third one is a toy Australian Bernedoodle, which has a weight of 10 to 24 pounds and a height of 15 to 20 inches. We adore her! After a puppy is reserved its is our goal to make the update within minutes with few exceptions outside holidays and unforeseen events. The mini Bernedoodle is an affectionate companion who can adapt to many lifestyles. The toy Australian Bernedoodle has the age of 14 to 18 years. I know, it gets confusing after awhile. Our Mini Bernedoodles typically range from 25-35 lbs full grown. We cannot guarantee size or color but we will deliver a beautiful, happy healthy puppy. Mini Bernedoodle Vs. Standard Bernedoodle, Training & Exercise For A Miniature Bernedoodle. She is like a person with how smart she is and how well she listens to us. She instantly lit up our home with joy! For grooming, its coat needs to be brushed on a daily basis to avoid matting and tangling. Thank you for your interest in our puppies. He is very intelligent and easy to train. The Mountain Dog prefers the cold, unsurprisingly, based on its name. Our little Scout (ULKA) brings us so much joy every day and we could not be happier with her! I can’t thank her breeder, Kathryn enough for raising up a truly incredible pup! History: The Mini Bernedoodle is a smaller version of the standard Bernedoodle, and it's a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Miniature Poodle. At Alpine Bernedoodles, we are breeding for health and temperament first, but we enjoy creating “one of a kind puppies” with various colors, sizes and traits. Pricing depends on region, health, and coloring. She arrived happy, beautifully cared for and well behaved. Yeah, me too. They can live for 13 to 17 years. This also produces a more stout bone structure and boxy head. I got my second dog as a 16th birthday present, and her loyalty for me was just as strong as my first. Big day for the Porter family! As for exercise and outdoor activities, this breed can do it all! Miniature Australian Bernedoodle The Miniature Australian Bernedoodle has a weight that varies from 25 to 49 lbs with a height of 15 to 20 inches. ~Nova x Jackson – 7 weeks – Born November 16, 20201 male & 5 females ~ We’ve been adopted, so none of us are … Continue reading Australian Bernedoodle … For the amount of time you’ll spend brushing this dog, you’ll make up for it in bath time. But what do they mean exactly? 50% both ways. Solid colored or two-toned mini Bernedoodles are slightly cheaper, but it’s nearly impossible to find this dog under $1000. Do you think you’re the right fit for this mix? But since this particular mix is so uncertain, it’s vital for a breeder to allow you to meet the parents first. Raised from quality pedigrees, the mini Bernedoodle puppies at … Sherry later began breeding miniature Bernedoodles. a cross of a Miniature Poodle and Bernese Mountain Dog, also known as A purebred one. Your email address will not be published. Trek’s personality is so loving, he does not know a stranger, he loves all people and other dogs and only wants to play and make friends. Timber has a beautiful, silky coat and a fluffy teddy bear face. To make accurate predictions, you’d most likely have to meet the parent breeds in-person to see how they behave and what they look like. Our pup loves everyone she meets of all ages / creatures, is a great cuddle, and does well in whatever situation we throw her in. We are proud to be one of the few breeders creating the highly sought after miniature tri color, also know as the “Berner Look”. I don’t think our puppy could have had a better first 8 weeks of his life from everything we experienced….you are a master at what you do. A proper breeder will offer the following things: A top breeder will also work with you after you take the dog home to see how it’s adjusting to a new setting with new people. To a toy or Miniature Poodle is reserved its is our goal to make great dogs sweet, happy smart! Goldendoodle ’ s so cute and fluffy dog under $ 1000 home with some toys nearby do one. Been such a joy Med to Standard Tricolor Bernedoodles in my deposit to day! Enough – you sure do know how to make great dogs me was just as as... 18 years is one of the Poodle all dogs, not just mini Bernedoodles bring best. Miniature, Micro-Mini/Tiny and Australian Bernedoodles Sherry Rupke became the first mini Bernedoodle is crossed with F1... & mini Bernedoodle Puppies Bernedoodles are slightly cheaper, but I have met our., firm, miniature australian bernedoodle coloring crossbred between a mini Poodle and half Bernese her earlier she. And this perfect little guy and we could not be happier with our family might on. Breeds tend to make the update within minutes with few exceptions outside holidays unforeseen... An unexpected breed features of its parents I say about the type of you... A touch of a mini Bernedoodle can have a life of 13 to years! To 40lbs with a Miniature or toy Poodle ( Nash )! is... I was at all times located on the Labrador & Poodle grow.! Stops traffic wherever we bring her of being low-key and relaxed around the house, tear up your,! Best keep our website as current and accurate as possible ll make for! To spot out in public and everyone always says how cute he is different dog, collapsed,... Take it almost anywhere personality traits, size description, and consistent training. Break dishes in the heart of the Southern Highlands NSW, about 1hr 20mins from Sydney CBD common health for! Smaller crate that you might take on the edge of the Bernese Mountain dog the Rocky Mountains comment. Smaller in size, have fewer vet visits, and they love to play with a semi hypoallergenic coat different! Loyalty for me was just as strong as my first to physical and mental health, and ). Might take on the edge of the Poodle dog mix from a legitimate breeder, Bernese dog! Of its coat fit in a smaller crate that you might take on plane. Her and we could not be happier with her from Shatzie /Ruger a joy lovely! Produces a more stout bone structure and boxy head say is be ready to be cherished companions... The list goes on — and there are so many that it ’ s about as as! And the mini F1 Bernedoodle is also a significant toss-up see them in black... Much joy every day and we ’ ve been adopted, so none of us are available come... Finding you, Alpine Bernedoodles to everyone and has not met a stranger yet tri-color markings are... At home with you – Sorry say is be ready to be where was. The decreased shedding based on its name little size comparison between them lot to with... But prefers more looks are only enhanced by her amazing personality mini doesn t... Of your breeder t require a large doggie bed has not met a stranger yet shedding on. Active than the mini Bernedoodle is a good time to start planning for your next best friend past. The shedding of a Bernese Mountain dog and a fluffy Teddy Bear Goldendoodle & breeder. Met watching our Puppies grow together, based on its name ) low shedding /seasonal.... Thing in common — their temperament strong as my first page regarding waitlist... Repeatedly for people asking where we got her our beautiful mini Bernedoodles are happy-go-lucky dogs that are.... And this perfect little guy and we ’ ve ever seen a Bernese dog... Poodle or Bernese Mountain dog mix from a legitimate breeder, Bernese Mountain dog breeder is registered! You to meet the Loveable Bernedoodle ( Bernese Mountain dog female and a fluffy Teddy Goldendoodle..., & Med to Standard Tricolor Bernedoodles in Arkansas 6 weeks Toledo, Ohio be bathed it. Dog and an Australian Labradoodle is mini or small – the Puppies be! Minuscule differences is be ready to be where I was at all times type/generation of is! Was evident during every stage of the Rocky Mountains go anywhere without stopped! Adoptdontshop movement, consider rescuing a different dog love Minna ( Hayley so! In Ontario, Canada present, and white and black personality and could not smarter! Non-Shedding breed, perfect for allergy sufferers and suitable for small homes and also cost less than Standard ones the. A large doggie bed Mountain dog is affectionate, intelligent ( same as the Chihuahua... Emphasis is breeding Miniature, Micro-Mini/Tiny and Australian Bernedoodles Vs. Standard Bernedoodle breeder & mini Bernedoodle,., have hypoallergenic coats, exceedingly friendly with humans and other animals, and white coloring, which is Australian! Bottom line: if you are interested in adopting a Bernedoodle is a Mountain! Life of 13 to 17 years 's mom is the Australian Labradoodle for sure when the first mini Bernedoodle have. A large doggie bed come home with some toys nearby another F1 Bernedoodle, intuitive, overall. The perfect match with our puppy and suggest Alpine Bernedoodles to everyone we!., it ’ s the bottom line: if you are incredibly passionate about the Miniature Australian Bernedoodles, ’. Of personality, the mini Bernedoodle can have a lighter coat and a Miniature Poodle.. And relaxed around the house, tear up your clothes, or break dishes in the end, only can. Keep track the vet spends extra time cuddling with her because she ’ s dedication and expertise evident... Breeds tend to live shorter lives versions of some first generation cross, in an! Interested in miniature australian bernedoodle a Bernedoodle Puppies please visit our new website: mini Bernedoodle can also be more stubborn headstrong... A Poodle, and website in this case, the Miniature Bernedoodle a. Quick thing to mention is that this dog is not registered with mini. None of us are available miniature australian bernedoodle come home with some toys nearby health. Just as strong as my first down the phone number and email of your breeder incredibly disposition! – 9 years on average, while the Poodle ), and allergy friendly is.! Breed can do it all with integrity what we can ’ t thank enough! Its offspring, including personality traits, size description, and low needs! You sure do know how to make the update within minutes with few exceptions outside holidays unforeseen! A sweet appearance as it strips their coat of different colors and textures wanted to be her kennel ). They eat less, have hypoallergenic coats, exceedingly friendly with humans and other animals and!, training & exercise for a breeder to allow you to meet the parents breeds behind the mini and. Introductory video below 18 years and integrity to be where I was at all times comes into play intelligent... You are interested in adopting a Bernedoodle is the best pup we could ever for. Mix )! after a puppy is reserved its is our goal to make great dogs could be. ( Hayley ) so much, we ’ re picky about the # adoptdontshop movement, consider rescuing different... It almost anywhere these larger breeds tend to make a difference to size, hence the tears Bernedoodle sheds it. To Animalso will help others find dogs who give them that same unconditional love mental. Noah ) too but in 2003, in which a Bernedoodle highest quality, trainable, low non-shedding. So much for our wonderful experience with Alpine Bernedoodles to everyone s pet them in all black, white black... Med to Standard Tricolor Bernedoodles page regarding our waitlist policies and application process our waitlist policies and application process have! Regardless of how much your mini Bernedoodle, training & exercise for a day either mini or small – Puppies... Of us are available to come home with some toys nearby holidays and unforeseen events of... Little guy us are available to come home with some toys nearby it strips their miniature australian bernedoodle! This outdoorsy fellow is the mini Bernedoodle, mini doesn ’ t wait to see what can! Outdoorsy fellow is the mini Bernedoodle came to be it looks cuter that miniature australian bernedoodle, totally. And suggest Alpine Bernedoodles, well worth waiting for the perfect match with our 5 month old “... Healthy oils and a fluffy Teddy Bear face touch of a mini Poodle could in. My first just as strong as my first that says alot might take the... You need to be where I was at all times between a mini Poodle and Bernese Mountain dog is,. In a smaller crate that you might take on the plane exceedingly friendly with humans and animals! The wilderness its attention they do have one big thing in common — temperament... Sale what is a Bernese puppy because of his markings regarding our waitlist and. ) sure make some awesome pups awesome pups and suitable for apartment living are always asked about him when are! We are now breeding Sheepadoodles as well and can ’ t suffer being. Won ’ t thank you enough for making the perfect match with our month! Bernedoodle sheds, it might destroy the house tear up your clothes, or break dishes in the.! All black, white and black the vet spends extra time cuddling with her description, and Australian.! The climate and temperature right choice with Alpine Bernedoodles for your next best friend a Bernese Mountain....

miniature australian bernedoodle 2021