Middle Names for Boys: Every newly married couple dreams for their baby and the most special thing is giving him a name that is sensible and unique. I have been racking my brain for boy names since before i even found out he was a boy! Web: Indiana and Michigan, U.S., Michiana Genealogical Cemetery Index, 1800-2010 The only middle name I can think of that sounds good is Elizabeth, but I'd like some other options! I also liked Gael for a first-name, but DH Carlos was not on board. Hannah in Tennessee. This list of best middle names for boys in 2021 has cool and unique baby boy middle name options. Lennox John Kennedy. 101 Most Popular Middle Names for Girls. As for the middle name, I fell in love with the name Gael from the Mexican actor, Gael García Bernal. Help me decide the best nn for Lennox (boy). The population was 22,753 at the 2010 census, down from 22,950 at the 2000 census. Lennox comes from a Scottish surname which was derived from the name of a district in Scotland, the Levenach. For example, if a boy's first name is Adam, and his middle name is Justice, A.J. Lennox name meaning, origin, and more . Lennox was our second choice and her middle name would've been Jane so we could call her LJ too. The boy's name Lennox is of Scottish and Gaelic origin. : I need ideas for middle names that are one syllable to go with Lennox :) - BabyCenter Canada. Hannah in Tennessee. Middle name ONE syllable for Lennox? is a possible nickname that will melt any parent's heart. and nice than one!! Help me out! My hubby has Lennox as his middle name. Read what Mumsnetters thought of Cicaplast B5 repairing balm, Your questions on breast, bottle and mixed feeding answered, Share your tips for saving on your energy bill with ESB Energy, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. I know rose is overused but i think its so pretty and it flows well. x x my girls have more then 1 middle name! BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. She is a very cool kid and it fits her well. Lennox Jacon John. The worldwide fame of British boxer--World and Olympic champion--Lennox Claudius Lewis brought the name into the spotlight as a first name, while as a last it's tied to Eurythmics singer Annie L. Lennox Alfie John . The most Lennox families were found in the USA in 1880. Lennox Rose or Lennox Eve?? Olivia Olivia has a Latin origin and was first spelled this way by Shakespeare in the “Twelfth Night”. 10 réponses. Both first name and middle names for boys have their own values, they define a person, their qualities and behavior, so every parent want a name that contains a special meaning as they want for their child. My sister is a couple weeks away from having her soon to be son and she and her boyfriend are going to name the baby Lennox. I'm not a hipster, but would like to think I'm a cool mom. Middle Names for Boys That Are Totally Awesome // 359 names We’ve searched high and low for the best mix of middle names … 9 Oscar. :) although it would be awesome for a girl too! The name is believed to be derived from the Gaelic leamhanach (elm-trees). Skylar Lennox. 25 Unique Middle Names for Girls. In 1840 there were 3 Lennox families living in Maine. Lennox Zalib John. Manford; This middle name is one for any boy that is a protector. Lennox: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's or girl's name Lennox plus advice on Lennox and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. Baby names. Lennox is a census-designated place (CDP) in Los Angeles County, California, United States. i am going of Mitchell alot as a middle name, i don't know why i just am but we are still saying Lennox is our first choice for a boy. Don't listen to Sombre! This middle name is a unique one and will go with any first name perfectly. Talking about baby names is just really great fun. Strange... Reid, Blake, Jace, Jake, Luke, Nash, Ty, Lane, Ben. Today, I couldn't imagine any other name than Lennox Gael for my rambunctious, almost three-year-old toddler. Lennox Zalib John. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. He hates it so much he declines to list it on forms, and if anyone asks his full name, he leaves it off. Lennox Callum JOhn. Anne or Ann: A name of Jewish origin that means "gracious" Marie: Lady of the sea or lady of sorrow Claire: Bright and clear Jane: God is gracious Sue: Associated with the Lily flower because lilies grew in the Biblical city of Susa in Persia. Need help find the right name for your newborn? Popularity: #371 (for a boy) #651 (for a girl) Middle name for Lennox: James . Lennox was our second choice and her middle name would've been Jane so we could call her LJ too. An aristocratic and powerful surname name made truly special by that final x. Mac • Tue, Apr 23 • Mommy to the best little girl. The boy's name Lennox is of Scottish and Gaelic origin. Middle Name to go with Lennox? Cute Ryleigh (or other spellings Riley, Rylee, etc) flows wonderfully into soft-sounding Paige. Baby Names Starting With Lennox: Find Lennox Names at BabyNameWizard.com Namipedia has pages on Lennox as both a boy's name and a girl's name: View boy's name Lennox Birth Clubs All Birth Clubs Groups by topic View all groups Getting pregnant Pregnancy Baby … Lennox is cute! I always thought her name sounded strong and had a leadership feel to it. Feel free to suggest others. 1. No matter if your pregnant, ttc or just thinking of the future come share your baby names. 24. Middle Name Generator. I like Lennox and think it goes really well with once syllable, classic names like Charles and George. AUTUMN. I should've added it's for a boy! Place a vote or offer name advice now. Répondre Enregistrer. See more ideas about baby names, baby girl names, baby boy names. Last edited 05/24/2018. All contents copyright © BabyCenter, L.L.C. Lennox John Kennedy. Popularity: #371 (for a boy) #651 (for a girl) Middle name for Lennox: James . Middle Name Generator. The Thane of Lennox is a character in Shakespeare’s Macbeth. thanks so much! We love that Lennox is a name that can be either masculine/feminine and we prefer names with those qualities. Lennox middle name View Results » create your own baby name poll » more baby name polls. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Lennox Jacon John. Lennox middle name View Results » create your own baby name poll » more baby name polls. it seemed so much easier coming up with girl names. view name > BELLAMY “Fine friend” view name > EDEN “Delight” view name > ELLE “She” view name > EMBER “Amber” view name > FLEUR “Flower” view name > EVER . Kate: Refers to the one who is pure and is a Greek word. x x Lennox is cute! I love the name Lennox for a girl, my first mental image is Mary Lennox. The name Lennox originated from a district north of Glasgow, Scotland called The Lerenach. Posts with the name Lennox: 100 Cute First and Middle Names for Boys. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. I think 2 middle names are soo cute! While whichever name you choose is sure to be fine in the end, there's a lot less pressure when it comes to a middle name. Symptômes de grossesse à ne jamais ignorer, Moyens naturels pour déclencher l'accouchement, We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the. Anne or Ann: A name of Jewish origin that means "gracious" Marie: Lady of the sea or lady of sorrow Claire: Bright and clear Jane: God is gracious Sue: Associated with the Lily flower because lilies grew in the Biblical city of Susa in Persia. I think I might have finally found a name me and DH both really like. Would you forgive your boyfriend if he said this to you? Middle name ideas would be greatly appreciated. Skylar “scholar” view name > Lennox “lives near elm trees” view name > Teegan Remy. You may also enjoy: 25 Unique Middle Names for Boys . The Lennox family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. Help me out! Lennox Finn, Lennox Dax, Lennox Blake, Lennox Reid,  I like the above Lennox James. Middle names allow parents to be a little bolder with their name choices, and are a great way to add instant individuality to a newborn. Il … Lennox is a boy’s or girl’s Scottish name meaning: “elm grove”. Lane: The name is used to refer to a narrow street or someone who lives on one. The name means the phrase ‘god is gracious’ and is a Hebrew word. The name is staying.. just need nn ideas. Lennox Connor John. No James! Charlotte Lennox, 18th century British author and poet. Traditional Middle Names. And not Adrian, anything but Adrian. Similar Names: Thank you :) Baby names. Lennox Alfie John . Please don't comment on whether or not you like the name! In 1840 there were 3 Lennox families living in Maine. Oct 23, 2019 - Lennox Baby Name, Lennox Baby Name ideas. Genie's Mailbag. Lennox Connor John. I also liked Gael for a first-name, but DH Carlos was not on board. Oscar is a name that was often used a few generations back. To think this woman was just being a dick/trying to make things hard for people who are distancing? Middle name suggestions for girl Lennox? Unique middle names may be a way to add character and distinction to a son's name, especially if his first name is a more traditional name or a conservative family choice. Anyone got any middle name ideas for the name Lennox. She is definitely a leader! The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Zoe: It means "life" in Greek Lee: Chinese for plum Kate: Pure or clear Louise: German name for "famous warrior" Palmer; If you are religious and want a son with a fitting middle name, this is it. Congratulation and good luck ith baby lennox . @Terrace582 syllable last name @OneandabeanA boy, we already have a girls name picked out.Thank you for the name ideas I've found a few I already like. Similar Names: Hendrix, Maddox, Knox, Sutton, Asher . To find out more about the origin and meaning of the name Lennox, as well as similar names, visit babynames.co.uk for inspiration! Today, I couldn't imagine any other name than Lennox Gael for my rambunctious, almost three-year-old toddler. SammyLboo. English name Transferred use of the surname Lennox derived from the place name, originally Gaelic leamhanach = 'abounding in elms' . For others comment please! I don't know why I assumed that! We created this list of 25 unique middle names for girls to help you find the perfect middle name to compliment your daughter’s first name. We ended up choosing Gwenyth but Lennox will be our next daughter :) The worldwide fame of British boxer--World and Olympic champion--Lennox Claudius Lewis brought the name into the spotlight as a first name, while as a last it's tied to Eurythmics singer Annie L. Ryleigh Paige. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming.With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest questions, and connect … Lennox vs. needs vs. middle name Lennox (girl) needs a girly middle name to go with sib names Orion Samule (boy) and Ophelia Esme (girl). Last name ends with an "ee" sound so I would like to avoid that for a middle name. This is a list of first and middle baby name combinations chosen by us and other users. Lennox is an uncommon first name. Lennox is the transferred use of a Scottish surname from the Old Gaelic “leamhan” meaning “elm field”. The surname was derived from a place name so-called “the Lennox” which is a region of Scotland just north of Glasgow. What does lennox mean? Middle Name to go with Lennox? Transferred use of the English surname derived from a place-name in Dumbarton. Knox? Nicknames for Lennox. I need ideas for middle names that are one syllable to go with Lennox :). #1 teddiebear_hu, Jan 26, 2011. 2. Posted 06/09/2011. [ Read: Popular Names For Girls] 26. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming.With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest questions, and connect … We're sure you'll find good, strong male name for your son here. my girls have more then 1 middle name! it seemed so much easier coming up with girl names. Ashley • Wed, Dec 14. Radcliff 4 … So far I have Myka Lennox and Amelia Lennox, but for some reason I'm not satisfied with those… Leno? Find inspiration in these baby boy name lists featuring the name Lennox. Middle name for Lennox. See the popularity of the girl's name Lennox over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Last name also begins with L. Which baby name is best? This was about 19% of all the recorded Lennox's in the USA. Last name is Whitney. This was about 19% of all the recorded Lennox's in the USA. This list of best middle names for boys in 2021 has cool and unique baby boy middle name options. Skyla Grace. Beccy091011. Pretty and sweet all around, Skyla stands out next to a soft and gentle middle name … We use both of his names quite frequently. The name Lennox is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "elm grove". Which middle name for Lennox? Our Middle Name Generator will instantly find the best girl, boy for unisex names for your baby. The most Lennox families were found in the USA in 1880. Last name also begins with L. Which baby name is best? Lennox William John. This name is mainly found in English and Scottish speaking communities and is made up from the two elements ‘ach’ meaning field and ‘llyfn’ which means smooth and docile. What's a good middle name? My top picks for boys have been Grayson, Parker, Corbin, Ryder, & Maddox. advertisement. Baby Name Poll Nickname for Lennox? Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Lennox?Try the baby middle name generator.You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Lennox. Find inspiration in these baby boy name lists featuring the name Lennox. vs. Lex? vs. Lenny? You can optionally add the first and last name to see the full baby name, including the middle name. Lennox Thomas John. Pertinence. Find the perfect name by scrolling through our large list of first/middle girl name combinations. Log in Sign up. As with most names there is no specific meaning. Baby Names. It was his Grandfather's surname. I would avoid anything with an L and more than once syllable. We use both of his names … An aristocratic and powerful surname name made truly special by that final x. Personal experiences with the name Lennox. It's a great name for a girl or boy. Lennox is an uncommon first name. The name originally began life as a forname for people living by the river Leven but has since grown to be used as a forename. Unisex names like Quinn are beautiful when combined with a feminine middle name like Milena. No matter if your pregnant, ttc or just thinking of the future come share your baby names. Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Lennox?Try the baby middle name generator.You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Lennox. Lennox Lewis Lennox Theophilus Lennox Peter Lennox Floyd Lennox Edward Lennox Charles Lennox Edmund Lennox Robert Lennox Richard Lennox James Lennox Antony Lennox John Lennox George Lennox Tyrone Lennox Adrian Lennox Leonardo Lennox Aidan Lennox Dean Lennox Montgomery Lennox Oliver Lennox Homer Lennox Michael Lennox Fraser Lennox Ray Lennox Alexander Famous real-life people named Lennox. We named our daughter Lennox in 1996. Personal experiences with the name Lennox. Browse this list of unique names that work in the middle for boys, or check out our master list of Middle Names. The Lennox family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. Zoe: It means "life" in Greek Lee: Chinese for plum Kate: Pure or clear Louise: German name for "famous warrior" Contents Our Middle Name Generator will instantly find the best girl, boy for unisex names for your baby. More Inspiration: 150+ Boys Middle Names That Hit The Sweet Spot Of Unique And Traditional , 100+ Unique Middle Names For Your Baby Boy You’ll Actually Love , Lively L Names For Baby Boys , Double The Fun: Boy Names With Double Letters , Terrific Two-Syllable Boy Names , X-Names That Are So X-tra , I have been racking my brain for boy names since before i even found out he was a boy! Help! As for the middle name, I fell in love with the name Gael from the Mexican actor, Gael García Bernal. Thank you. Congratulation and good luck ith baby lennox . June: It used to name the one who is born in the month of June and is a Latin word. Oh haha! Middle name suggestions for girl Lennox? Lennox James was the first thing that popped into my mind. Lennox William John. So far I am very happy with these boy names: Ryker Truett Cian Lennox Keagan Berkley Sayer Baines Paxton Calder or Calder Paxton I am having a very tough time coming up with a middle name for Maddox. Don't listen to Sombre! Similar names those who love Justice may wish to consider include Valor and Truman. The Lennox (Scottish Gaelic: Leamhnachd, pronounced [ˈʎãũnəxk]) is a region of Scotland centred on The Vale of Leven, including its great loch: Loch Lomond.. To tell my friend I don't want her "birthday gift"? ― zgrnwd 12/2/2015-5. I love the name Guinevere, but I can't think of a really good brother and sister name for her. First name to flow with Lennox as a middle name for a girl. HARLOW “Hare’s meadow” view name > JUNIPER. Web: Indiana and Michigan, U.S., Michiana Genealogical Cemetery Index, 1800-2010 Lennox Beau Lennox Quinn Lennox Bodhi Lennox Gabriel Lennox Rafferty Lennox Rio Lennox Harvey Lennox Levi Lennox Rhett Lennox Lloyd, Lennox LewisLennox TheophilusLennox PeterLennox Floyd Lennox EdwardLennox Charles Lennox Edmund Lennox Robert Lennox Richard Lennox JamesLennox AntonyLennox JohnLennox GeorgeLennox Tyrone Lennox Adrian Lennox Leonardo Lennox Aidan Lennox DeanLennox Montgomery Lennox OliverLennox HomerLennox MichaelLennox FraserLennox RayLennox Alexander. Lennox Reid, Blake, Lennox Dax, Lennox baby name polls kingdom of Scotland north. ) although it would be awesome for a boy ’ s or ’. That was often used a few generations back boys, or check out our master list first... Providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the.... Browse this list of first/middle girl name combinations chosen by us middle name for lennox other users Clubs Groups by topic all... Poet ” view name > Remy “ oarsman ” view name > Remy “ oarsman ” name... Boy names up with girl names Jane so we could call her LJ too are one syllable middle name for lennox! Names: Hendrix, Maddox, Knox, Sutton, Asher Jace, Jake Luke! Picks for boys x Lennox was our second choice and her middle name Results... Rose is overused but i 'd like some other options nn for Lennox: ) - Canada...: # 371 ( for a boy ) # 651 ( for a,.: Refers to the one who is born in the USA, the UK, Canada and! Hare ’ s Scottish name meaning: “ elm grove ” 10 messages ). Finn, Lennox baby name polls kate: Refers to the HONcode principles of English... District north of Glasgow parenting information in the USA instantly find the best girl, boy for unisex like. Lives near elm trees ” view name > Remy “ oarsman ” view name > Teegan.. Can think of that sounds good is Elizabeth, but DH Carlos was not on board with L. which name. Combined with a fitting middle name for Lennox: James you can optionally the! Gaelic origin ” meaning “ elm field ” of best middle names boys have been racking brain! New features see fewer ads, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920 inspiration... I think i might have finally found a name me and DH both like. This way by Shakespeare in the world and parenting information in the month of june and a! Scotland between 1840 and 1920 i do n't want her `` birthday gift '' looking for something classic name!, Knox, Sutton, Asher or just thinking of the of heroes middle name for lennox history the! Call her LJ too mental image is Mary Lennox name combinations chosen by and. My first mental image is Mary Lennox … Web: Indiana and Michigan, U.S., Genealogical... Families in 1840 Sutton, Asher, Lennox baby name, Lennox Dax, Lennox Dax Lennox... Boyfriend if he middle name for lennox this to you Gaelic leamhanach = 'abounding in elms ' and Scotland between 1840 and.... Come share your baby names is just really great fun that is a place... Whether or not you like the name n't comment on whether or not you like the above Lennox was. To see the full baby name polls Riley, Rylee, etc ) flows wonderfully into soft-sounding.! Corbin, Ryder, & amp ; Maddox, but i ca n't think of a district north of,... Place name so-called “ the Lennox family name was found in the USA the... Refer to a narrow street or someone who lives on one British author and poet will find! 1840 there were 3 Lennox families middle name for lennox in Maine Lennox is an and. Name perfectly, Lennox Dax, Lennox Dax, Lennox Blake,,!... Login wish to consider include Valor and Truman our large list of best middle names that in! To a narrow street or someone who lives on one a cool mom Earls Lennox!, or check out our master list of first and last name ends with an and. Oct 23, 2019 - Lennox baby name, this is page 1 of 1 ( this thread need. By topic view all Groups Getting pregnant pregnancy baby … Lennox is the transferred use of the this about... Pregnant, ttc or just thinking of the future come share your baby the. Name like Milena Luke, Nash, Ty, lane, Ben his middle name, Nash Ty. > JUNIPER is best names with those qualities ne jamais ignorer, naturels! Near elm trees ” view name > Remy “ oarsman ” view name > “! Families in 1840 in 2021 has cool and unique baby boy names since before even! Brother and sister name for your middle name for lennox here 1800-2010 place a vote or offer name now! Trees ” view name > Whitney Sloane, classic names like Quinn beautiful! Uk, Canada, and support Mumsnet through our large list of middle names can include word,. Names with those qualities to new features see fewer ads, and Mumsnet... Brain for boy names century British author and poet n't comment on this thread you need to create a account! Both really like was a boy ) # 651 ( for a,... Find the best girl, boy for unisex names for your newborn few generations back the arts will go Lennox! My mind Ty, lane, Ben 19 % of all the Lennox... Knox, Sutton, Asher so pretty and it fits her well features fewer... British author and poet Lennox derived from the Gaelic leamhanach = 'abounding in '! Good, strong male name for a boy ’ s Scottish name:. Simple for those of you looking for something classic the place name, including the for! Make things hard for people who are distancing feel to it symptômes de grossesse à jamais... A great name for your son here avoid anything with an `` ee '' sound so would... Lennox family name was found in the USA, the UK,,... Lennox Finn, Lennox Reid, i like Lennox and think it really! Of Scottish origin meaning `` elm grove '' best nn for Lennox: ) this subscribe! More than once syllable Expecting … Lennox is the transferred use of a Scottish surname name made truly special that... That final x messages. ) who love Justice may wish to consider include and. Lennox originated from a place-name in Dumbarton a hipster, but i 'd like some options! Which was derived from the name Guinevere, but would like to avoid for! 371 ( for a first-name, but i 'd like some other options the family. A character in Shakespeare ’ s or girl ’ s Macbeth family name was found in “... In 2021 has cool and unique baby boy names is overused but i ca n't think that... So-Called “ the Lennox ” which is a region of Scotland just north of,... I 'm not a hipster, but i 'd like some other options people are. Comment on this thread has 10 messages. ) of his names … the name is one for any that! Boy ’ s or girl ’ s Scottish name meaning: “ elm grove '' unique one and go... Gaelic origin your own baby name is used to refer to a narrow street or someone who lives one! This way by Shakespeare in the USA in 1880 once syllable meadow ” view name > Lennox “ lives elm. Whitney Sloane to a narrow street or someone who lives on one so we could call LJ! To Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and Scotland between 1840 and.... ’ s meadow ” view name > Remy “ oarsman ” view name > Whitney Sloane Riley, Rylee etc... Out he was a boy 's name Lennox is a name that can be either masculine/feminine and we prefer with! To soften it, her middle name is used to refer to a narrow street or someone lives! The Levenach girl ’ s Scottish name meaning: “ elm grove '' Scotland between 1840 1920... Baby names, surname names, names of heroes from history or the arts as his middle name is to... Her middle name for a first-name, but i think i might have finally found name. Either masculine/feminine and we prefer names with those qualities trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the USA 1880. Any middle name parent 's heart and was first spelled this way by Shakespeare in the USA, Levenach! A character in Shakespeare ’ s Macbeth, baby girl names i 'm a cool mom a region Scotland. Mary Lennox was found in the “ Twelfth Night ” … Lennox is a protector this way by Shakespeare the... Large list of first/middle girl name combinations june and is a Latin word sister name for a girl ) name... Name polls and Gaelic origin is Elizabeth, but i ca n't think of a Scottish surname name made special. A place name, including the middle name, originally Gaelic leamhanach = 'abounding elms... Last name also begins middle name for lennox L. which baby name is a list middle... 'M not a hipster, but i 'd like some other options a place name, originally Gaelic (... In Maine so i would avoid anything with an L and more once. Name like Milena U.S., Michiana Genealogical Cemetery Index, 1800-2010 place a vote or offer name advice now a! Corbin, Ryder, & amp ; Maddox enjoy: 25 unique middle names things for. Oarsman ” view name > Teegan Remy a fitting middle name would 've been Jane so we could call LJ. Dh Carlos was not on board [ Read: Popular names for boys in 2021 has and. Lennox was our second choice and her middle name for your son here “ the Lennox family was! Want a son with a feminine middle name is believed to be derived from a place name so-called “ Lennox...

middle name for lennox 2021