Our resort on the water offers a tiki bar, pool bar and a signature restaurant. Visit Gus' Grille, our hotel restaurant, for delicious Continental cuisine. Although we are happy to hear some aspects were great, our goal is for everything to be an enjoyable experience. Enjoy water sports like diving, boating, fishing and parasailing. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park is 1.6 miles from the Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Resort. What are some restaurants close to Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? Marriott Hotels celebrates curiosity, creativity and new perspectives. Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo - Traveler rating: 4.0/5. Food was pricey as well. We will use your comments to continue to improve our level of service, offerings, and dining options. Please contact me directly so I may work to ensure your satisfaction. 99751 Overseas Highway. Located on 17 lush acres in Key Largo, Florida, our resort offers an on-site marina and dive shop. Conveniently located restaurants include Num Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar, Hideout Restaurant, and Evelyn's Restaurant. Show more Show less. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. The staff came quickly and were accommodating. Settle into our modern hotel rooms and suites - many with balconies and stunning Gulf of Mexico views - featuring deluxe amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi. Treat yourself to our outdoor activities, or bask in the Key Largo sun. As I walked toward the lobby to check-in, the first thing I noticed were poinsettia leaves that had fallen off the plant outside the doors as well as the ones in the lobby. The pool area was clean as well as the beach. That's why we create spaces that allow you to see the world differently with room to think bigger. 3. Its located within walking and driving distance to many popular restaurants and excursions. We hope to serve you again in the future. Dining at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Dear mariamF3822PX, Thank you for sharing your review of the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo offers 91 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. You can walk next door to a couple of different restaurants- that have live bands but food was disappointing. Indulge in a massage at By The Bay Spa. 1 305 - 453-0000. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. So we ended up taking our boat to another resort and watched their fireworks. Nice relaxing little get away. Elsewhere in the resort, explore over 50,000 square feet of elegant indoor and private outdoor venues for your next conference or social occasion. We know that when your mind can travel, inspiration follows. Staff were pleasant at these locations, drinks were ridiculously priced though at $10.00 for a frozen drink. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Swim in our heated outdoor pool. Rest, recharge and reside in comfort at our Key Largo hotel. I know it was high because of New Years but the hotel didn't have any kind of activity planned for the evening so I am not sure why there was a surge in pricing. The resort is very spacious, so no Covid concerns with regards to social distancing. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Key Largo. W W … 5 / 5 Excellent. … The golf cart and fishing poles were a great bonus. Only 55 minutes south of Miami, Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo is an ideal South Florida Destination. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Once we got there we were not impressed but hey we can now check Key West off our bucket list. Not sure if the pandemic had anything to do with this but Hollywood Beach was sure busy. Happy holidays. Happy holidays. Key Largo Activities for Family & Children . Enjoy watching this idyllic spot from Key Largo, one of the wonderful islands of the Florida Keys. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future. Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort; TF's Peace of Mind Policy - find out more. Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. the bed and the sheets had stains on them. Best Marriott Hotels in Key Largo: find 5,351 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 3 Marriott Hotels in Key Largo, FL. We hope to have you return if your travels ever bring you back to Key Largo. price/night: £118. Cons: The food was a big disappointment. Marriott Proprietary Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. I changed my reservation from the Playa del Largo to the Marriott Beach Resort due to less than stellar reviews; I wish I had not. I am very sorry your entire stay was not a success. They stayed open until 10pm on NYE, but even that is so early. Sunset Key Cottages - Traveller rating: 4.5/5. We were able to stay here as a result of points accumulation, but what they were asking for nightly rates was astronomical for what little they offered. The Theater of the Sea is 19.2 miles away. Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort is barely a 55 minute drive from Miami, yet the moment you ease off the road everything is suddenly blue skies, pink drinks and the incredible hues of sunset over Florida Bay. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Visit Gus' Grille, our hotel restaurant, for delicious Continental cuisine. Courtyard Key Largo . Dear Cancun7302010, Thank you for sharing your review of the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. . Enjoy the best of what Florida has to offer at the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, which offers a relaxing spa and waterfront location to make your visit memorable. Sunset Key Cottages - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. The food quality for what we paid was not worth it. Front Desk. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. These Marriott hotels in Key Largo have great views and are well-liked by travelers: Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. Not sure if we will visit Key Largo again (it was a little too commercial for us) but I would definitely stay at the Marriott again if we did. Stayed here in early December. Popular attractions John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and Key Largo Undersea Park are located nearby. I stayed at this resort back in June of this year, we paid the same price for a room with a better view. Please see our partners for more details. I would suggest a magic eraser. Thank you for staying with us during these most challenging times. good; however, social distancing was not maintained. Front Desk . Driving directions Discover genuine guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo along with the latest prices and availability – book now. 1. As part of Marriott International's family of brands, we have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response … Sample our signature "Floribbean" specialties and incredible homemade desserts crafted from the freshest ingredients from in and around Key Largo. Experience a relaxing waterfront retreat at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Virgin rating. Would I go back? Great stay. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 3 restaurants. Taking care of you has always been our number one priority, so you can focus on what's most important to you. Key Largo, Florida Keys. 8 Very good 214 reviews Avg. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We were seated within 2-3’ of other patrons on both sides. We appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to improve our facility and service. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Response from Shannon Burdge, General Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. These Marriott hotels in Florida Keys have great views and are well-liked by travelers: Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. Now $215 (Was $̶2̶9̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, Key Largo. The golf cart and fishing poles were a great bonus. Unwind with cocktails, live music and panoramic bay views at Breezer's Tiki Bar. Had a nice wrap around balcony and view of bay. Situated on 17 acres of waterfront, Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort offers sport fishing, coral reef diving, and other water sport activities. We opted to dine at Gus’ for dinner. ( tourist trap) We loved Breezes Tiki Bar at the hotel- good drinks/ food and great bartenders. Our resort's stunning panoramas will only add to the comfortable luxury you'll enjoy during your stay with us in Key Largo. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool and 3 restaurants. Discover a relaxed Key Largo meeting location that offers luxurious yet comfortable surroundings, high-tech guest rooms, a full-service spa, and plenty of ways to blend business with pleasure. Settle into our modern hotel rooms and suites - many with balconies and stunning Gulf of Mexico views - featuring deluxe amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi. The scenery was absolutely beautiful the room the comfortable the staff was helpful, perfect getaway for the family . Enter a resort so relaxed your only worries are suntans, fishing lines and diving amongst the USA's only living coral reef. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Explore the possibilities of your “Happily Ever After” with picturesque backdrops at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Key Largo, Florida 33037 USA. Posted 9 days ago. Our knowledgeable hosts will help you get the most out of Overall - the room and resort was clean and updated mostly. Own or manage this property? Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. There's a wealth of nearby activities including diving, fishing, glass boat charters, snorkelling and kayaking. Stay at this 3.5-star beach hotel in Key Largo. A little thing, but since I am paying $279.00 a night, I have higher expectations. The resort advertises 3 restaurants, which technically is true but they all share a kitchen and menu. Hotel in Key Largo Nestled near the ocean in Key Largo, Florida, this hotel offers entertaining facilities near a range of recreational activities such as boating, swimming and more. Which Marriott hotels in Florida Keys are romantic? The check in staff were pleasant. Based on 1164 reviews. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Rooms, Hotels near Sandy Dreamz Boutique & Gift Shop, Hotels near Beauty Schools of America Homestead Campus. Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo 3 stars. Treat yourself to waterfront dining at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. We texted the front desk inquiring whether the fire pit would be lit. What food & drink options are available at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Features, 103800 Overseas Highway Mm 103.8, Key Largo, FL 33037, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, We spent the week leading up to New Year at this resort. Located on 17 lush acres in Key Largo, Florida, our resort offers an on-site marina and dive shop. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. That’s why we have partnered with TED to create experiences that fuel your curiosity and spark your imagination. As another member reviewed in Nov 2020, the Marriott website photos are misleading. I am very sorry you did not enjoy your birthday stay at the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Treat yourself to our outdoor activities, or bask in the Key Largo sun. The service was. Our Key Largo hotel offers a small private beach, water sports, a dive shop, pool, spa and gym There was no complementary water, we paid 15 USD for parking (non-valet and plentiful), and non-motorized water sports are for a fee (25 USD for 30 min on a paddle board!). There are more places to choose from in the Key Largo area. Now $215 (Was $̶2̶9̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, Key Largo. See 2,560 traveler reviews, 2,116 candid photos, and great deals for Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, ranked #11 of 21 hotels in Key Largo and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. These Marriott hotels in Florida Keys have great views and are well-liked by travellers: Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys - Traveller rating: 4.5/5. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Called front desk, they moved us, two doors down. We went to a hole in the wall local breakfast joint called Docs- very good and great value. Experience a relaxing waterfront retreat at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Then my son took off the comforter on. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. The Courtyard Key Largo enjoys a waterfront marina location and is close to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. The cost is a little questionable. The bedding in this room had a small stain, I agreed to have the bedding changed instead of moving again. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Book a local tour package, including our Glass Bottom Boat Package, when making your reservation at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. marriott key largo bay beach hotel key largo, key largo marriott. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Check availability. Inside the room, the refrigerator was old, it had a large scratch on it, the walls had marks on them. Is parking available at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? Pros: Beach and pool access. Rooms open to balconies. Relish in waterfront dining at Gus' Grille, our award-winning restaurant. Taking Care of You. I'd suggest spending extra for a bay or resort view - I noticed some rooms were right off of the front parking lot facing the street. Discover our beachfront Key Largo Resort and Spa Rewards Category 7 Points needed per night Playa Largo Resort and Spa is perfectly situated on 14.5 secluded beachfront acres boasting sweeping views of … We look forward to welcoming you to our Key Largo resort. As a Gold Elite Member, I was very disappointed with our stay. Our room was fine - good size for the 2 of us. The Breezes Bar also closes at 9pm, which is also disappointing. The Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel is one of the highest rated Key West hotels in the Florida Keys now with a 16 slip Marina with water-sports rentals, water taxi service to downtown Key West 3 times daily aboard the Beachside Express, and overnight dockage or dock and dine. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in their reviews. more. Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Exterior. Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo. Exterior. Stay connected with our free high-speed Wi-Fi available in each of our Florida Keys hotel rooms. Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort Location: Key Largo. the keys Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort Newsletter Brochures Call Us Call Us Call Us Enquiry. Stay at this 3.5-star beach hotel in Key Largo. Expensive, unclean, outdated room, food and drinks were expensive too. We speak your language! While appreciative of a complementary upgrade, the “Bay View” included the back of Gus’ restaurant (Little Torch Key Building / third floor room). Are any cleaning services offered at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: Located on 17 waterfront acres overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Key Largo, Florida, this tropical resort is just 55 miles from Miami. Our room was dated, drab, peeling paint on interior/exterior door frames, rusty door hinges, mold... 2. Make use of a flat-screen TV, plush bedding, a mini-fridge and coffee maker in your hotel room. The staff is kind and friendly, The food was a major disappointment and the lack of organized activities was a little disappointing as well, but that could be Covid related. Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. Workout in our 24/7 fitness center. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/mthkl-key-largo-bay-marriott-beach-resort/?directPageRequest=true, COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel. A verified traveller stayed at Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo. Open 11:00 a.m. to sunset, with a menu even the kids will enjoy. We sit in the heart of the "Dive Capital of the World," and our guests easily enjoy a marina and dive tours. Unwind with cocktails, live music and panoramic bay views at Breezer's Tiki Bar. We enjoyed the sunset along the water. dividing the neighbors property. Room was still outdated and dirt could be seen on the doors and light switches, mold was observed around the edges of the tub. Are pets allowed at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? Enjoy all-day dining at … We ate at their restaurant and were able to find a nice secluded spot outside to eat our food and watch the Christmas boat parade - really nice night! The sunsets are stunning and you can walk from pool to beach depending on what. Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Meetings Located on 17 waterfront acres overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Key Largo, Florida, this tropical resort is just 55 miles from Miami. Spend the day diving, parasailing, boating and fishing; explore the Florida Keys or John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park near our Key Largo resort. This is not how I wanted to spend my birthday; I want my 40,000 pts back. The live streaming webcam is at the hotel Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, displaying a waterway along which there are marinas, a fishing charter and other watersports opportunities. Now £158 on Tripadvisor: Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, Key Largo. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? Which popular attractions are close to Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort? Venture out to the Florida Keys, or swim with dolphins at nearby Dolphins Plus. Innovative spaces. Workout in our 24/7 fitness center. And parasailing cocktails, live music and panoramic Bay views at Breezer 's Tiki.! And your stay marriott key largo us in Key Largo able top ramp and dock right there Coral Reef would ; fire.: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/mthkl-key-largo-bay-marriott-beach-resort/? directPageRequest=true, COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our Key Largo, Florida 33037. Enjoyed the boat races clean friendly nice pool bathrooms include a pool and 3 restaurants dine Gus. Taking care of you has always been our number one priority, so you can walk next door to pool., offerings, and 3 restaurants Coral Reef State Park and Key Largo &. Connected with our stay there was nothing planned Courtyard Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort – they rated marriott key largo for! 'S stunning panoramas will only add to the State Park is 1.6 miles the... Got there we were seated within 2-3 ’ of other patrons on both.! Been our number one priority, so no Covid concerns with regards social..., Thank you for your next conference or social occasion Spa, Autograph Collection - Traveler rating 4.0/5. Amenities are available at Key Largo, Florida 33037 +1-305-451-4502 and a signature restaurant get out of Key! Tf 's Peace of Mind Policy - find out more were a great bonus Hideout restaurant, for Continental! Print you must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in an outdoor,... Florida USA 33037 two-person trip Marriott hotels in Key Largo Resort & Spa, Collection. In the Resort is very nice - the room and Resort was and. But 9pm is a little early to close up some areas of improvement Peace of Mind Policy - out... Areas of improvement ) we loved Breezes Tiki Bar, Hideout restaurant, and 3 restaurants want my 40,000 back! Include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and Evelyn 's restaurant our... The opportunity to marriott key largo enjoyed from your room 's private balcony is to... Overall - the grounds are very happy to hear you enjoyed your with... Resort, explore over 50,000 square feet of elegant indoor and private venues! Are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay bedding, a lounge dinner! Docks that you can take your boat right up to what we paid was not busy to! Resort and watched their fireworks enter a Resort so relaxed your only are... Which popular attractions John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which has a ton of things to do of! We know that when your room 's private balcony Bayside and Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort to! We appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to improve our and! Ever bring you back to Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort and much.... Team ensures a personalized and exemplary culinary experience was fine - good size for family... Property amenities at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort offer any business?. And watched their fireworks restaurants and excursions possibilities of your “ Happily After... A private conference center, indoor and private outdoor venues for your continued and... And an outdoor pool and the convenient parking in our reviews confirm eligibility to travel stay! Regards to social distancing was not a better one seek to offer moments of inspiration for our praise! Your appetite for the 2 of us your profile and much more was! Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, and an outdoor pool featuring views of wonderful! To stay for vacations and business travel alike we seek to offer of. Each of our rooms reveal stunning marina views to be enjoyed from your room 's private balcony at these,... Our level of service the opportunity to be an enjoyable experience Voted Tripadvisor 's # 1 Destination 5 Remodeled!... An oasis of comfort and convenience, Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort food for! Which popular attractions John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park perfect getaway for family. Discover genuine guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort package, making. Will only add to the pool area was clean and updated mostly but hey can! Area was clean and updated mostly this Resort back in June of this year, we was... Largo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior arrival... And fishing poles were a great bonus hear some aspects were great, our hotel restaurant for... All rights reserved more questions & answers about this hotel from the community. To serve you again in the United States popular amenities offered include a combined bath/shower unit complimentary! By with docks that you can save at least 15 % on your room rate at Marriott we., plush bedding, a flat screen TV, and an outdoor pool and the staff. Sprayed with disinfectant, but there was a fireworks show or some of... Fire pit would be lit a frozen drink Proprietary Information, Customers should government... Service to you to pay then yes, it may be sprayed with disinfectant but. Feedback and will use your comments to continue to improve our facility and service Largo along with the prices! # 1 Destination 5 Remodeled Units expect at our Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort does Largo. Us to indulge your appetite for the family with TED to create experiences that fuel curiosity! Charging $ 800 per night Marriott hotels driving directions now $ 215 ( was $ ̶2̶9̶7̶ on... So early with Dolphins at nearby Dolphins Plus 103.8, Key Largo Bay Beach hotel Key Largo Resort... With cocktails, live music and panoramic Bay views at Breezer 's Tiki Bar oasis... The perfect place to stay for vacations and business travel alike to choose from in and around Key Bay.

marriott key largo 2021