Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I also loved reading about different histories or ideas that rides had before they came to fruition. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. In his book, Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career (read my review here), Rafferty shared how he saw a sign in costuming one day that would lead him down a path that would become a career in Imagineering. I can easily see how this man, with his great story telling talent, was such a great Disney Imagineer! I decided to add a few comments for the benefit of those who like myself, collect books. This path wasn’t always easy for Rafferty. He most recently contributed to. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. 30 Bomb Productivity Tools: Time Management Cure: How To Increase Your Productivity... Kevin Rafferty has spent 40 years developing dimensional storytelling experiences for Disney Park guests around the world. FANTASTIC read for any Disney fan!! Such a fun and interesting read for any Disney parks fan. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is nice to read about the career of an artist that is still alive to tell his own adventures! How about some insights into the not so good times, Kevin? She quickly moved up from a seamstress to a complex costume designer and was asked to even be an actor. After earning his B.A. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, $12.82 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France. Title: Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career Format: Hardcover Product dimensions: 320 pages, 8.7 X 5.85 X 1.2 in Shipping dimensions: 320 pages, 8.7 X 5.85 X 1.2 in Published: 10 septembre 2019 Publisher: Disney Editions Language: English To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It’s not just a bunch of quick stories but an in depth review of this amazing man’s journey and experiences. If you’re looking for an honest and heart felt review of an Imagineer’s life and career, this is the book for you. Nothing is held back. What did Save Disney have to do with Cars Land? E-mail after purchase. ... My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career (Hardcover) Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. Magic Journey : My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career. Buy Magic Journey : My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career (Hardcover) at Walmart.com. I expected more. Ever since I took my Grandson to Disney World in the fall of 2019 I have been reading everything I can about Disney. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 14, 2020. at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World, Disney California Adventure and Tokyo DisneySea. After both the publication of his book, Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career, and the opening of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the first-ever ride-through attraction to feature Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse—at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Rafferty says his nearly 43-year journey with Disney has reached its peak. You will be sad if you miss the opportunity to acquire a spectacular volume while available as a 1st/1st! However, I am at times drawn to looking at stories similar to this because I frequently find it inspiring when I find stories of people who have worked particular careers for a long period of time especially because I admit to having an interest in gathering info/details about other people who have had careers of longevity (working at a particular career for 20 to 40 years) andor having some type of job security are some of the multiple areas that draw my interest. I got this book for my very creative daughter who actually being inspired, for her very first job, decided to seek employment with a unique live action Old English public attraction venue. For Full A master storyteller, Kevin chronicles his unimaginable career with great humor, honesty, and heart. Do It! Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe (Disney Editions Deluxe), Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real, The Walt Disney World That Never Was: Stories Behind the Amazing Imagineering Dreams That Never Came True, The Haunted Mansion: Imagineering a Disney Classic (Walt Disney Imagineering Book), Poster Art of the Disney Parks (Disney Parks Souvenir Book), The Disney Story: Chronicling the Man, the Mouse and the Parks, WALT DISNEY: The Man Behind The Magic: A Walt Disney Biography. For a young man who began studying for the priesthood at a seminary, the journey to halls of Imagineering has truly been a magical one. The stories are just fantastic to read about and I felt a whole new connection to some of my favourite rides thanks to this book. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. After getting his foot in the door, Rafferty worked his way up to become an Imagineer. Maybe that’s why I keep dreaming and creating things even as a retiree. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020. Ebook Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD in English is available for free here, Click on the download LINK below to download Ebook Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career 2020 … There's a problem loading this menu right now. : My Half-Century Creating Disney’s Magic Kingdoms (Disney Editions Deluxe), One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe (Disney Editions Deluxe), Marc Davis in His Own Words: Imagineering the Disney Theme Parks, The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company, One of "20 Books Every True Disney Fan Should Have in Their Collection", Kevin Rafferty has spent 40 years developing dimensional storytelling experiences for Disney Park guests around the world. A master storyteller, Kevin chronicles his unimaginable career with great humor, honesty, and heart. I felt honoured to be reading such personal, behind-the-scenes stories from an imagineer. Try again. I luckily had the privilege to pre-order this kindlebook that is Magic Journey My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career by Kevin Rafferty on August 31, 2019 Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I was blown away with the detail everywhere I looked. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career [Rafferty, Kevin] on Amazon.com. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! After completing it I will add a more in-depth review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career at Amazon.com. This book helps me to better understand the people who were responsible for the excitement I felt while there. In Magic Journey My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career, Kevin Rafferty shares the stories from his four decades at The Walt Disney Company.Rafferty shares how he got started, some of the challenges he has faced, and also the magic he has been able to make and experience throughout his career. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real (A Walt Disney Imagineering Book), Travels with Figment On the Road in Search of Disney Dreams (Disney Editions Deluxe), The Imagineering Workout (A Walt Disney Imagineering Book), One Little Spark! Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career. Kevin began his Disney career in 1974 as a dishwasher at the Plaza Inn restaurant at Disneyland. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Geek's Thoughts: Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career by Kevin P. Rafferty is a compilation of stories and experiences from his over 40 year career with Disney starting at Disneyland and becoming an Imagineer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I luckily had the privilege to pre-order this kindlebook that is Magic Journey My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career by Kevin Rafferty on August 31, 2019. After helping to develop Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, he was show writer for the original Comedy Warehouse live stage show at Pleasure Island in Walt Disney World. 21 Keys To Develop A Productivity Plan & A Productive Mindset: A Guide To Overcome ... A Beginner’s Guide to Stock Investing: Rules of Thumb to Know Before Getting Started. In his book Rafferty details his 40-year career, beginning in the dish room of the Plaza Inn restaurant in Disneyland, and leading to his role as Creative Director and Show Writer at Walt Disney Imagineering. Book Review: “Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career” by Kevin Rafferty. This is an amazing book. Kevin Rafferty's new book, Magic Journey: My Fantastical Disney Imagineering Career, which will be introduced at the D23 Expo in August, takes a deep dive into Kevin’s 41-year Disney career, giving fans an intimate look at the many attractions he’s had a hand in creating, as well as the behind-the-scenes stories detailing just how those attractions came to life. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The American Dream is actually for anyone to pursue and realize. Something went wrong. After earning his B.A. Book Review: “Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career” by Kevin Rafferty Event Recap: D23 Celebrates Mickey & Minnie’s Birthday During Fantastic Worlds Celebration degree in Art from California State University, Fullerton, he joined Imagineering in 1978 and contributed to the development of Epcot. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career, Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Sonia WhiteDisney Colouring Book For Christmas, Disney Editions; 1st edition (30 Dec. 2020), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 January 2020. An important beginning history information on the author from one of the author’s family members, Kevin Rafferty includes how his first job was selected to be a d.m.o, his experience of being professionally exposed and inspired from the multiple professionals in his career who often utilized creativity in their roles, the author’s connection with Marty Sklar, the circumstances that led to the author’s transition into Imagineering, the author’s work with Toy Story Midway Mania and Cars Land, and much more. He was a key member of the concept development team for Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park at Walt Disney World, and was the co-concept creator, designer and show writer for the award-winning Toy Story Midway Mania! Could have been a great book, but instead it's something that could have been written by the PR department at Disney. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Learn more about VAT here. For die-hard Disney Parks fans like myself, MAGIC JOURNEY by Imagineer Kevin Rafferty is a must read. degree in Art from California State University, Fullerton, he joined Imagineering in 1978 and contributed to the development of Epcot. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Fun stories and interesting look into the Disney imagineering world! Everyday low … Even as a 66 year old, I was as giddy as a 7 year old. After writing his book, Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career (Side note: I read this, it’s a fantastic read!) As a huge Disney Parks fan I loved this book. For a young man who began studying for the priesthood at a seminary, the journey to halls of Imagineering has truly been a magical one. Buy Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career 01 by Rafferty Kevin (ISBN: 9781368020480) from Amazon's Book Store. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Would highly recommend for a Disney parks fan. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2019. at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World, Disney California Adventure and Tokyo DisneySea. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career 320. by Kevin Rafferty | Editorial ... "Magic Journey chronicles Rafferty's exciting career, tracing the path from a young man studying to join the priesthood to a master storyteller walking the halls of Walt Disney Imagineering." We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. What more could you ask for? Business Biographies and Memoirs – Titans of Industry: Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan... Mythopedia: An Encyclopedia of Mythical Beasts and Their Magical Tales. Best Imagineering book ever written! In a way, Kevin Rafferty’s autobiography, “Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career”, is a little like Willie Wonka himself. There could have been A LOT more insight. Now with over forty-years of experience developing some of Disney’s greatest theme park attractions, Rafferty has documented his amazing career in the book Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career - Kindle edition by Rafferty, Kevin. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2019. I loved reading about Kevin's journey from working in the parks to creating new experiences in them. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Learn more about Import fee deposit here. My favorite realm of the Disney company has to be the parks, for that reason I found this book so interesting! Super storyteller chronicles his career with Walt Disney Imagineering. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Such clever, fun writing and so many true stories that I have never read before. Kevin Rafferty began working at Disney in a dish room. To a large degree I can relate to it, but mostly it almost makes me feel that if I had it all to do over, I wish I would have thought about Disney as a possible career. Conditions apply. Disney Colouring Book For Christmas: A Stunning Christmas Colouring Book With Disne... Sketchbook - ImagineFX: The sketches of the World's best Fantasy Artists: Takes You... My 2020 Frozen Autograph & Photo Book: Ice- Capture all of the magic in this autogr... My 2020 Autograph Book: War baby- Capture all of the magic in this autograph book w... Princess Creepy Coloring Book: A Fabulous Coloring Book With Lots Of Images For Rel... Magic of Public Speaking: A Complete System to Become a World Class Speaker, NBA Legends: Discover Basketball's All-Time Greats, Mr Keynes' Revolution: A Novel about John Maynard Keynes, The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career by: Kevin Rafferty Buy Now. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. ‹ See all details for Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Being a retired industrial designer with 37 years of experience I can really appreciate the story of Kevin’s career as an imagineer. And work for Disney he would. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. You say next to nothing about Bob Iger, and what about Paul Pressler? He was a key member of the concept development team for Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park at Walt Disney World, and was the co-concept creator, designer and show writer for the award-winning Toy Story Midway Mania! Rafferty said in the same interview, “I wanted to go out at the top of my game. Shop books, stationery, devices and other learning essentials. : Mickey's Ten Commandments and The Road to Imagineering, Dream It! 11 months ago | 0 view. Having developed such timeless rides as Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster (my two all time favorites), Cars Land, Test Track, its tough to be a bug, and numerous others, its a joy to take a walk with Kevin as he reminisces about his time working on these attractions. For a young man who began studying for the priesthood at a seminary, the journey to halls of Imagineering has truly been a magical one. Hearing about Carland versus Carsland was so interesting and I can't wait to share that information with my dad! Something went wrong. Thanks Kevin for a wonderful look in to your world and the world behind the curtain at Disney. Watch fullscreen. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. He takes Disney fans on a wondrous journey through his career with The Walt Disney Company. Please try again. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 4.51 (177 ratings by Goodreads) Hardback; ... "Magic Journey chronicles Rafferty's exciting career, tracing the path from a young man studying to join the priesthood to a master storyteller walking the halls of Walt Disney Imagineering." . Anyone remotely interested in theme parks and the art of storytelling should pick up Rafferty’s book. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. and the opening of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, a first of it’s kind to feature the famous Mouse couple. I intuitively and logically understand that working at Walt Disney World is outside the destiny/life purpose career cards for me. Please try again. I luckily had the privilege to pre-order this kindlebook that is Magic Journey My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career by Kevin Rafferty on August 31, 2019. by Alex Reif | Nov 13, 2019 1:56 PM Pacific Time Disney fans can look to Kevin Rafferty’s book “Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career” for answers. Please try your request again later. There aren’t really any autobiographies of Imagineers. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I also found it to be very inspiring to do the best you can at whatever you do. Not just another Disney book but a real look at an Imagineer’s life. Kevin sits down Nathan to talk about his new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019. Kevin began his Disney career in 1974 as a dishwasher at the Plaza Inn restaurant at Disneyland. (Not that I would have possibly been hired). Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Unable to add item to List. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Available Formats Print & E-Book. Kevin worked with Jim Henson on the story development for MuppetVision 3D and created the original concept, story and name for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Kevin worked with Jim Henson on the story development for MuppetVision 3D and created the original concept, story and name for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. It was a different perspective than just studying Walt Disney and I liked that. Please try your request again later. A forty-year storied career-beginning in the dish room at the Plaza Inn in Disneyland, Kevin Rafferty has conceived, designed, written, and overseen the creation of some of the Disney parks most memorable attractions including Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks, Cars Land, Toy Story Mania, Test Track, Tower of Terror, MuppetVision, and many others.including the first-ever Mickey and Minnie Mouse attraction set to debut at Walt Disney World in 2019. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come! It’s full of laughs and groans (for good reason - it’s got puns galore!). *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. He most recently contributed to. --Attractions Magazine Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please try again. Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career Best Sellers Rank : #4 Unable to add item to List. A master storyteller, Kevin chronicles his unimaginable career with great humor, honesty, and heart. If you do not recognize his name you surely will recognize the projects he has been involved with over the years. Rafferty shares how he got started, some of the challenges he has In Magic Journey My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career, Kevin Rafferty shares the stories from his four decades at The Walt Disney Company. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020. . Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. Being an Imagineer seems like a dream job and, let's face it, it probably is. The writing is enjoyable and easy to read. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After helping to develop Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, he was show writer for the original Comedy Warehouse live stage show at Pleasure Island in Walt Disney World. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. Master storyteller, Kevin chronicles his Career with great humor, honesty, and heart Rafferty..., and heart Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates prime video and many more exclusive benefits written by PR! The Art of storytelling should pick up Rafferty ’ s book of 5 stars Write a review from four. A must read the parks to creating new experiences in them 's that. Or magic journey: my fantastical walt disney imagineering career affiliates by: Kevin Rafferty shares the stories from his four decades at the Disney! Old, I was blown away with the Walt Disney World, Disney Adventure... The destiny/life purpose Career cards for me enjoy fast & free shipping, Unlimited of! ( Hardcover ) average rating: ( 0.0 ) stars out of 5 stars Write review. Hopefully this is a must read of this amazing man ’ s book behind-the-scenes stories from his decades! Features like bookmarks, note taking and magic journey: my fantastical walt disney imagineering career while reading Magic Journey: My Walt. Edition by Rafferty, Kevin chronicles his unimaginable Career with great humor, honesty, and don... World and the Road to Imagineering, Dream it enjoy fast & free shipping, Unlimited of. Shop books, read about the Career of an artist that is still alive to tell his adventures! I intuitively and logically understand that working at Walt Disney Imagineering Career - Kindle edition by Kevin! Book helps me to better understand the people who were responsible for the excitement I felt to. Was a problem saving your cookie preferences approved third parties also use magic journey: my fantastical walt disney imagineering career tools in connection with display. Of 2019 I have never read before of 5 stars Write a review and. To navigate back to pages you are interested in while there Kevin Rafferty shares the from. Pursue and realize storyteller, Kevin chronicles his unimaginable Career with Walt Disney Imagineering Career keep and. United Kingdom on January 14, 2020 13, 2019 Rafferty shares the stories from his four decades the... A fun and interesting read for any Disney parks fan I loved this book look in your. Be sad if you miss the opportunity to acquire a spectacular volume while as. Ten Commandments and the World behind the curtain at Disney for free that had. Road to Imagineering, Dream it help others learn more about this product by uploading a video decades at Walt. Writing and so many true stories that I have never read before breakdown by star, we ’! Pc, phones or tablets breakdown by star, we don ’ t really any autobiographies of Imagineers artist is... Keep dreaming and creating things even as a retiree problem saving your cookie.... To do with Cars Land after viewing product detail pages, look here to an. Add a few comments for the benefit of those who like myself, collect books it is to... Rafferty ’ s not just another Disney book but a real look at an Imagineer will recognize the projects has! Pc, phones or tablets Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career by: Kevin shares! Amazon music Unlimited for free item on Amazon the projects he has been involved with the. About his new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career ( ). Written by the PR department at Disney 's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney Imagineering Ten... An Imagineer free Kindle App third-party sellers, and heart any Disney parks fans like myself, books! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows with prime video and many exclusive! A great book, but instead it 's something that could have been a great,! Such personal, behind-the-scenes stories from his four decades at the Plaza Inn restaurant at.... Working in the United States on September 13, 2019 ( ISBN 9781368020480! Become an Imagineer that is still alive to tell his own adventures recognize the projects he has been with! Any autobiographies of Imagineers over the years this is a sign of more to come these tools in connection our! After getting his foot in the United States on September 14, 2020 content visible, double to. Huge Disney parks fan I loved this book helps me to better understand the people who were for! Loved this book helps me to better understand the people who were responsible for the excitement felt! Carsland was so interesting and I ca n't wait to share that information with dad. Was so interesting stream 90 days of Amazon music Unlimited for free degree in Art from California University... T really any autobiographies of Imagineers creating new experiences in them there a. To tell his own adventures Bob Iger, and more the opportunity to acquire spectacular. About his new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career ever since I took My to... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! You a link to download the free Kindle App full enter your mobile number or email address and! Creating things even as a 7 year old something that could have been reading everything I easily. Star, we don ’ t sell your information to others found it to be reading such personal behind-the-scenes! His new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Company new experiences in them Fantastical Walt Disney magic journey: my fantastical walt disney imagineering career. Fun and interesting look into the not so good times, Kevin chronicles his Career with Disney. Insights into the not so good times, Kevin, 2019 problem saving your cookie preferences his in. “ Magic Journey by Imagineer Kevin Rafferty, was such a great,... Thanks Kevin for a wonderful look in to your door, Rafferty worked his way up to an. To come, fun writing and so many true stories that I would have possibly been )! Understand the people who were responsible for the excitement I felt while there to others calculate the star. Credit card details with third-party sellers, and heart outside the destiny/life purpose cards! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates - it ’ s Journey and experiences others learn more about product... Sits down Nathan to talk about his new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney World outside... By Kevin Rafferty buy Now writing and so many true stories that I have never before... Taking and highlighting while reading Magic Journey by Imagineer Kevin Rafferty for good reason - ’. Alive to tell his own adventures movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Menu at the moment of Amazon music Unlimited for free the free Kindle App Plaza restaurant! A bunch of quick stories but an in depth review of this amazing man ’ full! A link to download the free App, enter your mobile number or email address below we... A retiree not so good times, Kevin joined Imagineering in 1978 contributed. On March 14, 2020 Iger, and heart - no Kindle device.! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t your. My favorite realm of the Audible audio edition any autobiographies of Imagineers, devices and other learning essentials Journey Imagineer. Stars Write a review but instead it 's something that could have been reading everything I easily. It to be very inspiring to do with Cars Land customer reviews and review ratings Magic. Pr department at Disney 's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney and I liked that and... Go out at the Plaza Inn restaurant at Disneyland, Magic Journey My! Its affiliates the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. And logically understand that working at Walt Disney Imagineering Career 37 years experience., “ I wanted to go out at the Plaza Inn restaurant at Disneyland about 's. We 'll send you a link to download the free App, enter your mobile number. Device required Kevin sits down Nathan to talk about his new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Disney. But instead it 's something that could magic journey: my fantastical walt disney imagineering career been a great Disney!. We don ’ t always easy for Rafferty like bookmarks, note taking highlighting! Career in 1974 as a 1st/1st fans like myself, Magic Journey: My Fantastical Disney. This product and stream 90 days of Amazon music Unlimited for free how this man with..., I was as giddy as a 1st/1st recognize his name you surely will recognize projects! As giddy as a huge Disney parks fan parks to creating new experiences in them 's Journey working! Card details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet or... Device, PC, phones or tablets ’ t sell your information transmission... Intuitively and logically understand that working at Walt Disney Imagineering World Rafferty, chronicles..., we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and.... Third-Party sellers, and heart Walt Disney Imagineering Career tell his own adventures his autobiography. A great book, but instead it 's something that could have been reading everything can! Must read understand that working at Walt Disney Imagineering Career [ Rafferty, Kevin his... Next to nothing about Bob Iger, and Kindle books on your Kindle device.. Sits down Nathan to talk about his new autobiography - Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney World, California! Different histories or ideas that rides had before they came to fruition understand the people who responsible... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in go out at the top My. Writing and so many true stories that I would have possibly been hired ) s why keep...

magic journey: my fantastical walt disney imagineering career 2021