Kina went to Viejo Elementary School and Newhart Middle School till 1999. Kina Grannis is an American singer, songwriter, and YouTuber known for releasing various popular songs like My Dear, Oh Father, When Will I Learn, and Gone. Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About, Radja Nainggolan Height, Weight, Age, Information About, Sofie Rovenstine Height, Weight, Age, Information About, Jessie James Decker’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Melanie Scrofano’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Elizabeth Turner’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Charlotte Flair’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Tana Mongeau’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Christina Ochoa’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Sarah Power’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Kim Dickens’ Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Sarah Stephens’ Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Emilie de Ravin Height, Weight, Age, Information About, Mariano Di Vaio Body Statistics, Height, Age, Weight, Information About, Zoey Kush Body Statistics, Height, Age, Weight Information About, Luke Patterson (Drummer) Age, Height, Weight Information About, Mandy Rose Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts Vital Stats, Joseph Mott, Booking Agent (North America), Creative Artists Agency, She was asked to produce an album in college by the staff members of, She has provided her vocals to songs such as, Kina created her YouTube account on November 14, 2007, and started posting her music videos. Kina Grannis is 34 Years, 9 Months, 17 Days old. She later took admission in the University of Southern California, Los Angeles to get a degree in Social Sciences. In 2009, she announced that she would be working as an independent artist. //-->, ©  About Famous People In Biography  |    RSS. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Kina Grannis Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography . She has gathered more than 2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and is one of the famous YouTubers. Kina Grannis stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches 163 centimeters. Bio, Birthday, Info, Height Answer these questions and find out" 1 Song. There are massive number of search on the internet every day about Kina Grannis age, net worth and height. Posting musical videos on her YouTube channel. hope you enjoyed a little grannis sister craziness, i know, it’d been too long :) as always, thank you all for being here for me–encouraging me, supporting me, helping me, inspiring me. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You have entered an incorrect email address! Or in metric units - 163 centimetres. At times when she is on tours, she makes sure that her body gets enough movement. She married musical collaborator Jesse Epstein on 31 st August 2013 in a small ceremony in Los Angeles. mother: Trish Grannis. Sir Terry Wogan is joined by singer-songwriter Kina Grannis, live in session. As per an Instagram post, she said that if she is unable to go to the gym or run, she takes time out backstage and does a few jumping jacks, situps, and squats to keep herself active. She is famous for her romantic singles and duets which combine elements of love and longing to create such mesmerizing melodies that touch the hearts of the listeners. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. siblings: Misa Grannis and Emi Grannis. Kina keeps herself fit by working out regularly. Search the latest about Kina Grannis on Bing. Kina Grannis Quick Info; Height: 5 ft 4.25 in: Weight: 54 kg: Date of Birth: August 4, 1985: Zodiac Sign: Leo: Spouse: Jesse Epstein: Kina Grannis is an American singer, songwriter, and YouTuber known for releasing various popular songs like My Dear, Oh Father, When Will I Learn, and Gone. She has a slim build and her profession as a singer and her style of singing – soft and sultry music while playing the guitar – does not require so much moving around or activity. Height father: Gordon Grannis. Kina Grannis Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. Kina Grannis Quick Info; Height: 5 ft 4.25 in: Weight: 54 kg: Date of Birth: August 4, 1985: Zodiac Sign: Leo: Spouse: Jesse Epstein: Kina Grannis is an American singer, songwriter, and YouTuber known for releasing various popular songs like My Dear, Oh Father, When Will I Learn, and Gone. Kina is a devoted Cancer research supporter and has performed for the cause several times. Kina is a devoted Cancer research supporter and has performed for the cause several times. and In a good way! $1.7 Million. She later took admission in the University of Southern California, Los Angeles to get a degree in Social Sciences. 3 Kina Grannis: Husband, Children; 4 Height, Weight & Body Measurements; Biography, Ethnicity & Age. She has gathered more than 2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and is one of the famous YouTubers. Kina Kasuya Grannis (born August 4, 1985) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist and YouTuber.Grannis was the winner of the 2008 Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest, earning a recording contract with Interscope Records and having her music video played during the commercials of Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008.. In 2018, she made her theatrical film debut in Crazy Rich Asians. Addy Maxwell Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Adam Jones Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Adarsh Gourav Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Phoeberry Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Khadijah Haqq McCray Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Lauren Cimorelli Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Rapper Russ Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Rakhi Sawant Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Ines Rau Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Matthieu Lange Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Kendall Jenner 2017 Workout and Diet Preferences, Joseph Mott, Booking Agent (North America), Creative Artists Agency, She was asked to produce an album in college by the staff members of, She has provided her vocals to songs such as, Kina created her YouTube account on November 14, 2007, and started posting her music videos. She made her first TV show appearance on What’s Trending in August 2011. But it is still a … Kina Grannis: Age, Family. Kina keeps herself fit by working out regularly. Family: Spouse/Ex-: Jesse Epstein. Kina Grannis net worth is $3 million dollar. This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show ads that are more relevant to your interests. Kina Grannis has a height of 5 ft. 4 inches and weighs 54 kg. which was released on January 12, 2006. Lady Gaga. Compare. Ariana Grande. Rewards. Height: 5'4" (163 cm), 5'4" Females. + "srv.sayyac.net/sa.js?_salogin=biographyfamous&_sav=4.3' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Kina Grannis - Height in feet/cm. She was born on 4th […] Kina Grannis is a soulful singer with the voice that gives you Goosebumps! The performer as of now remains at tallness of 5 feet 4 inches and gauges a proportionate 54 kgs. "https://" : "http://") Try it free. American Singer-Songwriter. All; Images; Videos; Maps; News; Shopping; See all. In 2009, she announced that she would be working as an independent artist. On behalf of Kina Grannis, Feature.fm sets cookies that can identify you as a visitor. Kina Grannis . Singer/songwriter Kina Grannis. She has also been the part of several short films under, In April 2011, Kina started her first world tour called the, In November 2011, she made a guest appearance on. Gemma Chan. Visit her official site @ kinagrannis.com. She made her first TV show appearance on What’s Trending in August 2011. Your email address will not be published. 1 Song. Recommended For You. Kina’s first album was Sincerely, Me. Miley Cyrus. Her first YouTube video was of the song. Overview. In 2018, she made her theatrical film debut in Crazy Rich Asians. Jing Lusi. Kina also has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter. She has Japanese ancestry on her mother’s side, while, on her father’s side, she has French, English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, Welsh, German, and Swiss-German roots. She has done charity work for foundations like the. Featured Image by John Benson / Flickr / CC BY-2.0. Your email address will not be published. Home » Kina Grannis – Bio, Married, Husband, Ethnicity, Age, Height, Family Kina Grannis – Bio, Married, Husband, Ethnicity, Age, Height, Family YouTube has given us some awesome musicians and artists and Kina Grannis has been one of those who took the opportunity offered by the platform to gather a crowd of fans and listeners. Kina Grannis net worth is. Kina Grannis is a American Pop Singer from Mission Viejo, California, USA. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Kina Grannis Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Dating, Marriage, Relationship Stats, Family, Career, Wiki. She is one of the successful Pop Singer. Elle fait partie des nombreuses stars qui n'ont pas perdu de temps à trouver leurs vrais rêves. Kina Grannis husband, valentine, tour, songs, age, wiki, biography get whole Information and details about Kina Grannis How Tall Is Kina Grannis? In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article. She has a slim build and her profession as a singer and her style of singing – soft and sultry music while playing the guitar – does not require so much moving around or activity. Kina’s first album was Sincerely, Me. Harry Shum Jr. Michelle Yeoh. Subtleties of her other body estimations are not accessible at the moment. Being in media outlets, it’s not astonishing that Kina Grannis is fit as a fiddle. But it is still a tellable fact that the singer-songwriter exercises regularly. Try it free. We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kina Grannis’s height, weight, and other stats. Kina went to Viejo Elementary School and Newhart Middle School till 1999. oovret: Week 60 Where did you go on your previous all family vacation? document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? So, we can say Kina Grannis height, age, net worth and her bio will be everywhere on the internet soon. i am lucky. Interview Kina Grannis (2012) Copiez le code ci dessous et collez le sur votre site : Tom Ford. Based on the facts (Grannis spotted alone with a cute sweater), is there trouble in … Her first YouTube video was of the song. She has dark brown eyes and black hair. She is known to be of half Japanese and half European descent. Her distinctive features are short hair and arc-shaped eyebrows. Kina Grannis Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Kina Kasuya Grannis (born August 4, 1985) is an American guitarist and singer-songwriter. Let’s discover her Biography, Net Worth, Age, Husband/Partner, Family, Affairs, Measurements, Achievements & Much More! Featured Image by John Benson / Flickr / CC BY-2.0. Visit her official site @ kinagrannis.com. Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. In this article, we take a look at Kina Grannis's net worth in 2020, total earnings, salary, and biography. Kina Grannis net worth: Kina Grannis is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and YouTube personality who has a net worth of $3 million. kina. Kina Grannis was born on August 4, 1985, in Mission Viejo, California, United States. which released on January 12, 2006. Kina Grannis Family. “Has anyone Kina’s phone number?”— Mike Whedon (@mikywhedon) January 9, 2021“Hate to see Grannis split up, but I thought the pairing was a little weird.” — AaronJ (@aaronjj) January 9, 2021. Here you can create your own quiz and questions like Kina Grannis made a guest appearance on the Ellen Degeneres Show in November ... also and share with your friends. Kina also has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter. Posting musical videos on her YouTube channel. Read on to know the days before she shot to fame. Height: unknown: Weight: unknown: How old is Kina Grannis? Kina Grannis est une chanteuse pop américaine etauteur-compositeur qui a gagné des fans et de la popularité grâce à son compte YouTube. Kina Grannis is a celebrated American singer with a huge fan base. Timeline. 224k Followers, 448 Following, 1,580 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kina Grannis (@kinagrannis) Continue Reading Below . At times when she is on tours, she makes sure that her body gets enough movement. She has two sisters, Misa and Emi, both of whom are featured many times on her video blogs. Kina Grannis made a guest appearance on the Ellen Degeneres Show in November ... is related to Kina Grannis Quiz| Bio, Birthday, Info, Height Family. well, i think that’s all for me for now. Kina Grannis stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches 163 centimeters. As per an Instagram post, she said that if she is unable to go to the gym or run, she takes time out backstage and does a few jumping jacks, situps, and squats to keep herself active. Kina Grannis height is 5 feet 4 inches. Kina has not done endorsement work for any brand yet. Required fields are marked *. Then, she attended Capistrano Valley High School until 2003.