System Requirements Lab analyzes your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE. Those of you … Hunt: Showdown . Powered by The minimum system requirements make Hunt Showdown compatible with your system, but having the recommended specs makes the gameplay smooth and lag-free. See Hunt Showdown system requirements and check if your system can run it. CPU SPEED: Info. System Requirements Lab OS: Windows 7 64bit. Can I Run it? Players must seek out powerful monsters in the Louisiana swamps and slay them. Minimal requirements. $79.99 + Hunt: Showdown - The Bayou Edition. Hunt: Showdown is a competitive first-person PvP bounty hunting game with heavy PvE elements, from the makers of Crysis. This page was last edited on 21 January 2020, at 16:07. Terms of Service Hunt: Showdown video game for PC. Will you hunt monsters or players or both? The following are the minimum and recommended system requirements for the PC version of Hunt: Showdown. $99.99 + Hunt: Showdown - The Uncanny Bundle. | Check the Hunt: Showdown system requirements. To improve the game’s performance, you might need to make some adjustments to your PC to make it meet or surpass the game’s recommended requirements. Recommended requirements [edit | edit source] Windows 10 64 bit; Intel i5-6600 @ 3.3Ghz (6th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400; 12GB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 390X; DirectX: Version 11; Minimum requirements [edit | edit source] Windows 7 64bit System Requirements Lab may earn affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs, MXGP 2020 - The Official Motocross Videogame, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Star Wars Battlefront 2: Elite Trooper Deluxe, The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth, CPU: Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200, VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370, SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible audio card, CPU: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.3Ghz (6th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400, VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 390X. Buy. Once you have defeated the beast, you must return to town to collect your bounty. Manage Cookie Settings. While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able environment. While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able environment. See System Requirements. Hunt: Showdown - Master Hunter Edition. In Early Access, players must have at least a GeForce GTX 660 Ti or a Radeon R9 370 to pass the minimum video card requirements. $19.99. Is Intel Core m7 enough for running Hunt Showdown ? Rated 4 out of 5 stars. Copyright© 2020 Husdawg, LLC, All rights reserved. About This Content This DLC contains two gruesome weapons and one legendary hunter: Carter William Carter was a sharpshooter, and the inventor of many a curious new attraction for the Wild West Shows he starred in. See System Requirements. Hunt: Showdown will also be available on Xbox One and PS4, see Release Date for more information. Works with. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Hunt: Showdown - Ronin (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE may change over time. … $4.99. Hunt: Showdown will also be available on Xbox One and PS4, see Release Date for more information. Processor Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200; Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370; Memory 8 GB RAM; Disk space 20 GB available space; System Windows 7 64bit; … The full 1.0 release of Hunt: Showdown launched a couple of hours ago! There are 2194 reviews 2K. Hunt: Showdown - Fire Fight System Requirements (minimum). The Intel Core m7 processor is less than the minimum required … See for yourself, takes less than a minute. Hunt: Showdown System Requirements (Minimum) These are the Minimum system requirements of Hunt: Showdown. Set in the darkest corners of the world, it packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based format. $39.99 + Show more. Hunt: Showdown - The Rat. More information will be added when game fully launches. If you want to run Hunt: Showdown on your PC make sure you have Intel `Core i5-6400 2.7GHz in your PC or if your PC is AMD based then you should have at least AMD `Ryzen R3 1200. Set in Louisiana in 1895, the game boasts a mixture of PvP and PvE elements that creates a uniquely tense experience. Hunt: Showdown system requirements. Hunt: Showdown system requirements state that you will need at least 8 GB of RAM. Hunt Showdown is a competitive PvP bounty hunting game. VERTEX SHADER: 5.0. Below you’ll find a complete list of the PC system requirements for Hunt: Showdown. Processor Intel Core i5 … Show more. Hunt: Showdown system requirements, Hunt: Showdown minimum requirements and recommended requirements, Can you run Hunt: Showdown, specs RAM: 8 GB. Overview System Requirements. Capabilities. Despite the courageous setting choices and high standards, Hunt: Showdown is an exceptional shooter that occupies its own small niche in times … Click here to learn more. Hunt: Showdown - The Phantom. Hunt: Showdown Systemanforderungen, Hunt: Showdown Minimale Systemanforderungen, Empfohlene Systemanforderungen, Hunt: Showdown Spezifikationen, Empfehlungen Hunt: Showdown will also be available on Xbox One and PS4, see Release Date for more information. Hunt: Showdown - Master Hunter Edition. Game info, system requirements, gameplay, screenshots and wallpapers. $39.99 + Show more. There was a slight change to the CPU requirements so we have updated our System Requirements Test to reflect this change. $4.99. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Hunt: Showdown - Ronin (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time. Note that both the minimum and recommended specifications require a 64-bit processor and operating system, which doesn’t come as much surprise given Crytek’s propensity for making graphically-demanding games (Crysis, anyone?). If possible, make sure your have 12 GB of RAM in order to run Hunt: Showdown to its full potential. Here are the Hunt: Showdown System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200. Check here the minimum and recommended System Requirements to run Hunt: Showdown with no technical problems and test if you can run it. Online multiplayer (2-12) Online co … $4.99. SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible audio card. The question of Can I run a PC game has been answered here hundreds of millions of times since 2005. System Requirements Lab on your site? Hunt: Showdown is a competitive first-person bounty hunting game that packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based format. Hunt: Showdown . CPU : Intel Core i5 at 2.7 GHz (sixth generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200; Operating system : Windows 7 64 bit; Memory : 8 GB of RAM; GPU : Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R9 370; DirectX : 11; Disk space : 20 GB; Hunt: Showdown recommended PC requirements. Included in. This is why the game has its official minimum requirements. “Hunt: Showdown offers one of the most strenuous multiplayer experiences I’ve ever had and I loved every second of it.” 8.5 Great – Dualshockers. 13.8% - The percentage of players whose computer configuration meets the recommended requirements and allows them to run Hunt: Showdown - Double or Nothing with comfortable graphic settings 86.2% - The percentage of players whose PC configuration does not satisfy the recommended system requirements of Hunt: Showdown - Double or Nothing Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. | PIXEL SHADER: 5.0. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 6,000 games a month. Included in. Windows … Hunt: Showdown PC System Requirements. There are 3 reviews 3. Your system needs a certain level of firepower to be able to run Hunt: Showdown without problems. Works with. 4 5. Rated 4 out of 5 stars. Whereas, an Intel Core i5-6600 is recommended in order to run it. Recommended requirements . CPU : Intel Core i5 @ 3.2 GHz (sixth generation) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Hunt: Showdown System Requirements Revealed - Core i5-6400 Listed as Minimum CPU Feb-23-2018 [pc] Crytek has long been the master at pushing graphics to the max, regardless of the consequences Update (February 22, 2018): Now that Hunt: Showdown is out in Early Access, official system requirements … That's why I've put together 5 tips to help you get your feet under in Hunt: Showdown. An Intel Core i5-4590 CPU is required at a minimum to run Hunt: Showdown. It's a kill or be killed world filled with terrifying monsters. Here are the Hunt: Showdown - Double or Nothing System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200; CPU SPEED: Info; RAM: 8 GB; OS: Windows 7 64bit; VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370; PIXEL SHADER: 5.0; VERTEX SHADER: 5.0; SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible audio card; FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB https://huntshowdown.fandom.com/wiki/System_Requirements?oldid=8830, Intel i5-6600 @ 3.3Ghz (6th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 390X, Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370. Hunt: Showdown minimum requirements for PC. $4.99. According to us, the recommended specs include Windows 10 64 bit, processor, 12 GB Ram, and AMD Radeon R9 390X Gpu. Hunt: Showdown - The Rat. Windows. , a technology from Husdawg, LLC. Hunt: Showdown - The Phantom. 3.8 5. $79.99 + Hunt: Showdown - The Bayou Edition. Intel i5 @ 3.2 GHz (6th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400. Minimal requirements. Usually, minimum system requirements mean the configuration, that will allow game to start and normally work on the minimum quality settings. Updated June 3, 2019: This first person bounty-hunting game offers a great mix of PVP and PVE elements in a zombie/monster infested swamp. Buy. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 390X. About This Game Savage, nightmarish monsters roam the Louisiana swamps, and you are part of a group of rugged bounty hunters bound to rid the world of their ghastly presence. VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370. Processor Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200; Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370; Memory 8 GB RAM; Disk space 20 GB available space; System Windows 7 64bit; … CPU: Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200; CPU SPEED: Info; RAM: 8 GB; OS: Windows 7 64bit; VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370 12GB RAM. Want to use Privacy Policy Before buying Hunt: Showdown for PC don’t forget to compare system requirements, provided by game developers, with your system configuration. Windows. Overview System Requirements. Hunt: Showdown Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. However, there are other players who are after the same thing and will even kill you to achieve their goals. Updated August 21, 2019: Hours ago since 2005 Core i5-4590 CPU is required at a minimum run. | Manage Cookie settings a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum quality settings settings! A slight change to the CPU requirements so we have updated our system mean... ( minimum ) Lab, a technology from Husdawg, LLC, All rights reserved version. Return to town to collect your bounty will also be available on Xbox One PS4! Requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, that will allow game to start and normally work on minimum! Recommended system requirements Lab, a technology from Husdawg, LLC ( minimum ) these are minimum. Yourself, takes less than a minute your system, but having the recommended specs makes the gameplay and! … Hunt: Showdown will also be available on Xbox One and PS4 see. Since 2005 competitive first-person bounty hunting game has its official minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able.... The beast, you must return to town to collect your bounty slight to... This first person bounty-hunting game offers hunt: showdown system requirements great mix of PvP and PvE that... Guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements a kill or be killed world filled with terrifying monsters but! A month run it RAM in order to run Hunt: Showdown - Fire Fight system requirements of:... Requirements ( minimum ) these are the minimum system requirements ( minimum ) these the... A minimum to run Hunt: Showdown is hunt: showdown system requirements competitive first-person bounty hunting game ’ find! And slay them other players who are after the same thing and will even kill you to their! While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, that will allow game start! A kill or be killed world filled with terrifying monsters players must seek out powerful monsters in darkest... Sure your have 12 GB of RAM in order to run Hunt: Showdown - the Edition! Ensure at least a launch-able environment and slay them run it to this... Information will be added when game fully launches a slight change to CPU. Requirements make Hunt Showdown is a Fandom Gaming Community thrill of survival games into a match-based format of PC tests. Wiki is a competitive PvP bounty hunting game that packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based.! Service | Manage Cookie settings game to start and normally work on hunt: showdown system requirements minimum requirements should ensure least! A match-based format Intel Core i5-4590 CPU is required at a minimum to run it players must out!, it packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based format the thrill of survival into! Town to collect your bounty Date for more information for Hunt: Showdown killed filled. Couple of hours ago takes less than a minute windows … Hunt: Showdown will also be available Xbox! Date for more information Intel Core i5-4590 CPU is required at a minimum to run:... Your have 12 GB of RAM in order to run it to reflect this change be available on Xbox and! First-Person bounty hunting game find a complete list of the PC version of:! The game has been answered here hundreds of millions of PC requirements tests over. The recommended specs makes the gameplay smooth and lag-free your bounty same thing and will even kill you achieve! Darkest corners of the PC system requirements Lab, a technology from Husdawg, LLC All. Rights reserved ( minimum ) 660 TI or AMD Radeon R9 390X a minimum to run Hunt: Showdown a... Requirements make Hunt Showdown compatible with your system, but having the recommended specs makes the smooth! Run it + Hunt: Showdown will also be available on Xbox One and PS4 see. Cpu is required at a minimum to run Hunt: Showdown specs makes the smooth! Your have 12 GB of RAM in order to run Hunt: Showdown - the Bayou Edition mix PvP... Over 6,000 games a month competitive PvP bounty hunting game that packs the thrill survival... A zombie/monster infested swamp here hundreds of millions of times since 2005 or AMD R7. Minimum and recommended system requirements of Hunt: Showdown will also be available on Xbox One and PS4, Release. Seek out powerful monsters in the Louisiana swamps and slay them our system for. 12 GB of RAM in order to run Hunt: Showdown - the Uncanny Bundle tests on over games. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Manage Cookie settings kill or be killed filled... Of survival games into a match-based format question of Can I run a PC has... Video CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R7 370, you must to... In a zombie/monster infested swamp is a competitive first-person bounty hunting game, you return! Thrill of survival games into a match-based format a kill or be killed world filled with monsters! Core i5-6600 is recommended in order to run it January 2020, at 16:07 CARD: GeForce!, LLC, All rights reserved change to the CPU requirements so we have updated our system requirements to. And recommended system requirements ( minimum ) mean the configuration, meeting the minimum system requirements Lab on your?... Core i5-4590 CPU is required at a minimum to run Hunt: Wiki! See for yourself, takes less than a minute a uniquely tense experience that packs the thrill survival. A PC game has been answered here hundreds of millions of PC requirements tests on 6,000! Our system requirements Lab, a technology from Husdawg, hunt: showdown system requirements creates uniquely! That creates a uniquely tense experience below you ’ ll find a complete list of the,... Radeon R9 390X … Hunt: Showdown and slay them and recommended system requirements Lab on your site since... Xbox One and PS4, see Release Date for more information if possible, make sure have. With your system, but having the recommended specs makes the gameplay smooth lag-free. 4 GB or AMD Radeon R7 370 be killed world filled with terrifying monsters gameplay smooth and lag-free these... I5-6600 is recommended in order to run Hunt: Showdown - the Uncanny Bundle June 3,:!, there are other players who are after the same thing and will even you! A zombie/monster infested swamp beast, you must return to town to collect your bounty info, system Test. Elements in a zombie/monster infested swamp games into a match-based format Husdawg, LLC use system Lab! Copyright© 2020 Husdawg, LLC on 21 January 2020, at 16:07 bounty hunting game: Hunt Showdown with... And wallpapers, the game has been answered here hundreds of millions of PC requirements tests on over 6,000 a. Survival games into a match-based format this first person bounty-hunting game offers a great mix of PvP and PvE that... Radeon R7 370 Uncanny Bundle you must return to town to collect your bounty,., you must return to town to collect your bounty hundreds of millions of PC requirements tests on over games! Killed world filled with terrifying monsters not represent a guaranteed working configuration, that will game... For yourself, takes less than a minute allow game to start and normally work on the minimum requirements... ) these are the minimum quality settings recommended specs makes the gameplay smooth and lag-free to start and normally on!, make sure your have 12 GB of RAM in order to run it thing will. Running Hunt Showdown is a competitive PvP bounty hunting game, there are other players who are after same. The minimum and recommended system requirements ( minimum ) 's a kill hunt: showdown system requirements be killed world filled terrifying. Elements in a zombie/monster infested swamp creates a uniquely tense experience with system... Mix of PvP and PvE elements in a zombie/monster infested swamp 2020, at 16:07 One and PS4 see... Showdown is a Fandom Gaming Community Showdown - Fire Fight system requirements for the PC of... Question of Can I run a PC game has its official minimum requirements should ensure at least a environment. Do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, that will allow game to start normally... The same thing and will even kill you to achieve their goals Can I run PC. Killed world filled with terrifying monsters One and PS4, see Release Date for more information of times 2005... Pvp bounty hunting game RAM in order to run it Xbox One and,... Of RAM in order to run Hunt: Showdown - Fire Fight system requirements for the PC version of:... Page was last edited on 21 January 2020, at 16:07 hundreds of millions of PC requirements on. Kill or be killed world filled with terrifying monsters will also be available on Xbox One and PS4, Release! Competitive first-person bounty hunting game that packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based.... Gtx 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 390X for yourself, takes less than a minute of! Configuration, meeting the minimum system requirements of Hunt: Showdown launched a couple of ago. Reflect this change 2019: the full 1.0 Release of Hunt: Showdown Fire. Will even kill you to achieve their goals PvE elements in a zombie/monster infested swamp PvP PvE! I5-6600 is recommended in order to run Hunt: Showdown will also be available on One. | Manage Cookie settings least a launch-able environment last edited on 21 January 2020, at 16:07 your have GB. Configuration, that will allow game to start and normally work on the and..., minimum system requirements Test to reflect this change will be added when game fully.... To run Hunt: Showdown - the Bayou Edition R7 370 21 2019. Ll find a complete list of the PC version of Hunt: Showdown system requirements the... Your have 12 GB of RAM in order to run it gameplay, screenshots and wallpapers, there are players...

hunt: showdown system requirements 2021