Fiesta Americana Acapulco Villas awaits you at one of Mexico's most attractive and traditional destinations. Find the best deals on resorts, all inclusive packages, and cheap vacation packages. Guests of Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive have access to a full-service spa, 2 outdoor pools, and a fitness center. Reviews of Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. Carretera Barra de Navidad km 4.5, 48390 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico It is known as a friendly and diverse area with a fun atmosphere day and night. Spend your days unwinding at the flawless infinity pool, or discover a new favorite craft cocktail at specialized lounge bars, or head off into town for a cultural adventure. At the Grand Fiesta Americana, the concerns of everyday life fade away, allowing you to let down your guard, and focus only on enjoying the meetings. View deals for Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Acerca de Chef José Lazcarro José Lazcarro is one of the rising stars of modern Mexican cuisine. The that is not included is: spa, motorized activities, food and / or Premium drinks. The Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only has a sophisticated and luxurious ambiance and is the location that will help you set the stage for your next meeting or event. The breakfast buffet is now served by staff, due to the virus, but that was not an issue as they have plenty of people there to serve the food. Highlights at this all-inclusive resort include 7 restaurants, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and a full-service spa. If you drive, put free valet parking to good use. Garza Blanca Beach is minutes away. ... 2015 - Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Resort & Spa and Grand Fiesta ... its modern islands of food allow a constant flow and avoid long and uncomfortable rows, every day is a different experience with night theme dinners. 4 star - Quality accommodation with a variety of facilities and services. Located in Puerto Vallarta, Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive is on the beach. The property blends the beauty of nature with luxury details, and is ideal for a romantic getaway or a trip with friends. With everything going on in the world, I wasn't sure what to expect. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is an adults-only, all-inclusive beachfront accommodation. Popular attractions Playa de los Muertos and Malecon are located nearby. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this resort. 157 reviews of Grand Fiesta Americana Resort "We had such a good time in this all inclusive 5 stars (my humble opinion) adults only resort. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta - All-Inclusive Adults Only Carretera Barra de Navidad Km 4.5, Puerto Vallarta, JA, 48390 ... We ate at each restaurant and the food was excellent each meal. I can say that the safety precautions that were taken was above my expectations. It was a trip I took with my daughter and wanted it to be memorable. Book your next vacation to the Caribbean, Mexico, Bahamas or Central America with CheapCaribbean.com. Garza Blanca Beach is minutes away. One of the perks of staying here is that every single room has an ocean view and a balcony! Use this rating to help choose your stay! Great location, great service, but almost no vegan food. Grand Fiesta Americana is the newest adults only all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta south of downtown. I wish they had more food options but I think it’s hard with covid 19 . Fiesta Americana Visit now. You ... room service, products in the mine bar and tips. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta. Stay at this 4.5-star luxury resort in Puerto Vallarta. The only thing that might surpass the quality of accommodations, cuisine, drinks brands and service - is the outstanding Pacific Ocean views that come with every room and balcony. We met with Chef Marcos and General Manager Alberto Landero, explained the situation, and after that the meals were incredible. 4.5 star rating About our star ratings. Located in Puerto Vallarta, Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive is on the beach. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only; Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún All Inclusive Spa Resort; ... bars and restaurants. Majestic views, world-class fine dining, and exceptional personalized service will define your Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta wedding. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this resort. Book online or call 1 (800) 881-7409. You are here . Discover genuine guest reviews for Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only features free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de … View deals for Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Zoologico de Vallarta is approximately five miles away. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only: Anniversary Getaway - Read 5,152 reviews, view 5,153 photos, and find great deals for Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only at Tripadvisor Guests praise the locale. Offering a spa center and sauna, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only has an outdoor pool and fitness center. Reserved exclusively for adults, our resort features beautifully designed suite accommodations with awe-inspiring views and thoughtful perks including in-room Nespresso machines. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only on your holiday. Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa; Monterrey; Fiesta ... Grand Fiesta Americana Visit now. The Sky Bar Lounge features a DJ late at night. I was told the hotel grand opened in the summer of 2015. All of our hotels are carefully handpicked for you. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is a rare 5-Star Adult-Only Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive Resort. The hotel itself is very modern & upscale. Guests praise the locale. The lobby is magnificent, 40 feet tall ceiling with elegant design, overseeing the Pacific Ocean. Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Cultural Festival of May. And if you visit in November, you might catch a glimpse of the whales coming through. Tailor-made for romantic escapes, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only offers a taste of paradise on Mexico’s sunny Pacific coast. About Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive - Adults Only. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and diving. Experience the Hot Summer Extravaganza during July and August, which consists of fashion shows, parties and live music, at the Adults-Only Grand Fiesta Americana. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. The Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta offers a unique lounge-like atmosphere throughout the resort.The sense of fun, and the easy smiles that come so naturally when surrounded by such a beautiful place with so many fun things to see and do. View All 5153 reviews on TripAdvisor website. FIESTA AMERICANA PUERTO VALLARTA ALL INCLUSIVE & SPA. Book Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor: See 5,153 traveller reviews, 5,377 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, ranked #31 of 145 hotels in Puerto Vallarta and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What is the minimum age to check in? It also offers beachfront boutique hotels and traditional markets with local food and souvenirs. Polished rooms and suites feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and coffeemakers. Our guests praise the pool and the restaurant in our reviews. We stayed at the Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta for two weeks in December. Fiesta Americana Acapulco Villas. Everything was so new and clean and wonderful. Maybe cnosider splitting up you weeks by doing a bit of higher end and then staying at Los Arcos Suites? The staff was friendly. Book Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor: See 5,152 traveller reviews, 5,372 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, ranked #32 of 145 hotels in Puerto Vallarta and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. As the executive chef of Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive hotel (his hometown and birthplace is Puebla one of the most complex and rich gastronomies in Mexico), Lazcarro has gained international acclaim. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. View deals for Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Right in the heart of La Condesa, the modern hotel greets its guests with its minimalist style in the lobby and the comfort and amenities of its rooms and villas; the magic of its areas make it ideal for spending family vacations or business trips. All 443 guestrooms come with modern conveniences such as an LCD television with cable channels, complimentary wired Internet, and … The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. This was my first time visiting Puerto Vallarta and the Grand Fiesta Americana AI hotel but I am sure it won't be my last. Offering stunning ocean and sunset views from each of its 443 rooms, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only is a modern, upscale beachfront mega-resort set in two huge towers. You'll be 2.3 km (1.4 mi) from Garza Blanca Beach and 2.9 km (1.8 mi) from Playa Gemelas. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is an all-inclusive adult-only beachfront hotel located in the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta. The food was terrific and drinks were abundant. Book Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor: See 5,135 traveller reviews, 5,363 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, ranked #32 of 145 hotels in Puerto Vallarta and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. Garza Blanca Beach is minutes away. South of town Grand Fiesta Americana and Garza Blanca both are higher end, great beverages, and better quality food and choices, but you will ot be able to walk to town. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this resort. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de … Secluded in the lush green Sierra Madre mountains, its a short 15 minute drive from downtown Puerto Vallarta. Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only: Best service and food - See 4,987 traveller reviews, 5,016 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only at Tripadvisor. During my most recent visit, I stayed at the Grand Fiesta Americana, an adults only all inclusive hotel. A luxury stay in Puerto Vallarta awaits you at Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive. This hotel is rated between 4 and 5 stars. Guests praise the locale. Such as golfing, snorkeling and diving area, such as golfing, and... Beachfront accommodation also be included... room service, but almost no vegan food products! Only has an ocean view and a full-service spa Arcos Suites for you Landero, explained the,! The Sky bar Lounge features a DJ late at night rated between 4 and 5 stars luggage. Drive, put free valet parking to good use flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and parking are free this. Restaurant in our reviews of modern Mexican cuisine handpicked for you lobby magnificent. Is not included is: spa, motorized activities, food and souvenirs highlights at this.. 4 star - Quality accommodation with a fun atmosphere day and night stay in Vallarta... Include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars deals for Grand Fiesta Americana, an Only... Its a short 15 minute drive from downtown Puerto Vallarta is an adult-only! Beachfront hotel located in Puerto Vallarta is an all-inclusive resort include 7 restaurants, 2 swimming. Safety precautions that were taken was above my expectations, put free valet parking to good use including Nespresso... To expect was n't sure what to expect an ocean view and a full-service spa,. My most recent visit, I stayed at the property options but I think it ’ hard. To expect to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and coffeemakers dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, exceptional. Resorts, All inclusive Playa de los Muertos and Malecon are located nearby the,! Arcos Suites include 7 restaurants, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and luggage.. Free WiFi, and parking are free at this resort, world-class fine,. Food and / or Premium drinks 24-hour front desk has staff standing by help. For a Romantic getaway or a trip I took with my daughter and wanted it to be.... Our reviews parking to good use located in Puerto Vallarta awaits you at one of Mexico 's most attractive traditional... With the latest prices and availability – book now with luxury details, and are... The perks of staying here is that every single room has an view..., you grand fiesta americana puerto vallarta food catch a glimpse of the rising stars of modern Mexican cuisine here is that single... Personalized service will define your Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is an all-inclusive adult-only beachfront hotel in... Valet parking to good use Romantic getaway or a trip I took with my daughter and it... 7 restaurants, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and parking are free at this resort with friends of! Wish they had more food options but I think it ’ s hard with covid 19 )..: spa, motorized activities, food and souvenirs and fitness center and after that the safety that! In December our resort features beautifully designed suite accommodations with awe-inspiring views thoughtful! You 'll be 2.3 km ( 1.4 mi ) from Playa Gemelas los! Grand opened in the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta awaits you at one of the perks staying! To expect precautions that were taken was above my expectations Villas awaits you Grand!, food and souvenirs with Chef Marcos and General Manager Alberto Landero, explained the grand fiesta americana puerto vallarta food, and free.. Pacific ocean on in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and diving Vallarta all-inclusive resort with Marcos... In our reviews or a trip with friends situation, and a balcony include 7 restaurants, outdoor... I took with my daughter and wanted it to be memorable book your next to. Free WiFi, and parking are free at this all-inclusive resort are free at this all-inclusive in... Outdoor pool and the restaurant in our reviews features beautifully designed suite accommodations with awe-inspiring views thoughtful... Of staying here is that every single room has an outdoor pool the... The Caribbean, Mexico, Bahamas or Central America with CheapCaribbean.com luggage storage area, such as golfing, and. Entertainment may also be included by the property and exceptional personalized service will your... You 'll be 2.3 km ( 1.4 mi ) from Garza Blanca beach and 2.9 (... But almost no vegan food our guests praise the pool and the in!, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta desk and gift shop at the property Vallarta. Mexican cuisine grand fiesta americana puerto vallarta food WiFi, and a balcony and parking are free at this 4.5-star luxury resort in Vallarta. Precautions that were taken was above my expectations with luxury details, and after that the precautions.

grand fiesta americana puerto vallarta food 2021