But we did not want to let the maintenance staff inside due to covid situation. Satyasanjibani Routray , 100 meters from the Ginger Mangalore. However, one of the bathrooms was stinking throughout the 2 nights stay. As soon as we checked in, there was a delay of over 45 mins to give us a room though we had senior citizens with us. Located in Khalifa Park Area, Abu Dhabi. Enjoyed staying here and will surely recommend to my friends, Excellent safety protocol according to the guidelines stay was peaceful well maintained neat and hygiene rooms, Hotel was very good in budgeted segment, nice staff, overall good. Established in 2003, the Ginger hotel chain is a leading name in branded budget hotels in the country, having introduced the first of its kind “Smart Basics” chain that provides all the essentials for a comfortable stay while being easy on the pocket. Dec 30, 2020. We all time stayed here calm and quite pace we love it for staying here, The stay was as comfy as one can get during the covid times. Complimentary Late check-out is available. Get best Jua Hotels deals for online booking with best tariff Free WiFi AC Room Free Breakfast Free Cancellation. Ginger being a brand, i had more expectations from it from customer service point of view. Book Your Stay Now! Staff on site can arrange airport transfers. The Goldfinch Hotel is a budget-conscious accommodation option. Everything's walkable, and it's all yours. , Fall has come to the island. Definitely apt for a short stay. Hotel Ginger Jaipur is a 3 star luxury hotel located within about 30 minutes from the city’s railway station and the airport. Hop a bus to circle the island for culture and hotspots. They misguide a lot. Browse street art at Circuit 47 and countless the art openings. OB even has a fledgling Arts District. 50+ suppliers providing unbeatable availability and rates. 874, Facilities here have been rated people need a safe place to escape cabin fever, de-stess and just breathe. Necessary infrastructures such as hospitals, banks and general stores are at close proximity and can be reached easily. The thrust in continuous learning and development provides the perfect launch pad to create a trajectory for your career and growth. All rooms include Interconnected Room, Air Conditioning, Room service, Iron/Ironing Board, Safe, Electric Kettle, Wifi, Work Desk, Reading lamp, Cribs. This hotel is situated on National Highway 66 in Mangalore. Ginger offers a dynamic, creative and empowered work environment. Friendly and polite staff. But once we checked in the hotel got relaxed. Book hotels in Udaipole, Udaipur, tariff starts @ ₹799. ₹ Best designable hotel with nice front design. Ginger is worth money stay, located outskirts very near to nh ( man-galore udupi highway. We reached early morning 2am. While i appreciate the several safety measures i must declare that i'm thoroughly dissatisfied with the overall ignorant & nonchalant attitude of the staff right from the front gate. But in ginger all rooms are same, no king size bed, no welcome ginger tea. Looking forward to my next visit soon.No contact check in and ch ck out. The brand is recognised for its warm and intuitive service and is the undisputed leader in Indian hospitality. The hotel boasts of a total of 79 rooms with options of a Queen bed or twin beds. The The Ocean Pearl is about 3 miles (5 kilometers) from the main part of Mangalore. Post that when it was extended only they cleaned room and not let water bottle. Room cleanliness was good with the usual supplies being provided for a comfortable stay. They don't have much variety in food, especially in off hours, but delivery is allowed from outside. (previous page) () Popular attractions Hawa Mahal and Sawai Mansingh Stadium are located nearby. Jan 02, 2021, Darshan H Dinner awaits at one of six cafés in walking distance, including Barack and Michelle's date night favorite, Sweet Life. Free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. room closes in on you and not recommended for claustrophobic people. If you are a fitness enthusiast, head to the hotel’s Gym to burn extra calories on vacation. Ginger Hotel Chennai, Vadapalani from Mapcarta, the free map. Dec 31, 2020. And i’m felt still we are in covid-19, Pleasant stay at Ginger Mangalores. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath. Loved the stay, Ginger holds Tata groups values high and in letter and spirit, Very short stay for 02 nights, really enjoyed my stay there. Room service boy also very active at that time. They recorded temperature while check-in. Food too was good. Dec 30, 2020. You will be cheated by not giving the room which you have booked. ₹ Hotel Ginger puts the “soul” in solitude. If you are looking for a nice relaxing vacation than Hotel Sunset Inn is the best place coz all other hotels are … Rooms - rooms are very small and total disappointedWhile booking it showed me options like king size bed, executive room etc. Come for long walks on the beach and wander the island Dec 28, 2020. Hotel room is spacious. Aditya Kini Neat and clean bathroom and linen. John Fernandez 50+ suppliers providing unbeatable availability and rates. Rooms are clean, breakfast was ok, security and services was good and parking for vehicles needs more space. 3,099, Promo Discount- taxes & fees, Promo Discount- Dec 30, 2020. They give a link to do self-declaration and self-registration to upload scanned copies of id card. Last but not the least, the staff is really courteous.Stayed here with the family for 2nights and loved how sanitized the rooms are and safety precautions are taken to the tee. AL MATEENA PARK DEIRA DUBAI (7,056.69 mi) Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 12771 Hotel is nice, staff is co-operative, hotel's food is very nice. It offers excellent comfortable accommodation facility along with other facilities like Conference room, and Gymnasium and many more. , Mingle with hipsters, moguls and trust funders on the Oak Bluffs scene: beaches, parks, bars and clubs. iBooked. Pleasant stay. Looks normal Ginger Mangalore. Rated 3.7/5. We were given rooms which were smelling badly. Dec 28, 2020. Mr. Ajay at reception told there are no rooms available with double bed. Popular religious places located close to the hotel include St. Aloysius Church (5 km) and Kudroli Gokarnath Temple (4 km). They have arranged in such a high manner of sanitizing and social distancing. Mercure Dwarka, an AccorHotels Brand 63 reviews ₹ 3639. athenam velan Head to Pabba's Ice Cream Parlour situated only 2.5 km away from the hotel. ca. ... 102 km Mount Abu 239 hotels - 127 km Udaipur 1062 hotels - 127 km Indore 533 hotels - 127 km. even windows are high up on the wall and not easily accessible! 418 So we visit here 4 times in a year. , There are no safety concerns here and i was happy with the covid precautions and safety measures. Q: ✅ How many customer reviews Ginger Mangalore has? The hotel is located 9 km from Mangalore International Airport and 7 km from Mangalore Central railway station. A curation of authentic living palaces and landmark hotels, Taj is the hallmark of iconic hospitality across the globe. Dec 28, 2020, sushil salgaonkar The all-day Café Et Cetera serves delectable local and international dishes at affordable prices. Near rooms. My overall experience with ginger was not upto the mark. Book Hotels in Ginger Hotel, Mysore & Save up to 48%, Price starts @₹620. Breakfast is not upto the standards.I have stayed in this hotel many times in past. Location: Ginger Hotel Mangalore offers a pleasant stay. At Ginger Mangalore, many room choices are available across different categories and it’s easy to choose one that is best suited for your needs. A 3 star Hotel in Kottara, Ginger Mangalore. Jan 04, 2021, Everything was good about the hotel except that rooms need a revamping. And there was proper social distancing at all times. 3,719, Promo Discount- Pose for pictures at America's oldest merry-go-round, the Flying Horse. Location: This eco-friendly, upscale hotel on Old Port Road is located at the confluence of Gurupura and Nethravathi rivers. Redefine “me time” here. But there a Ginger Mangalore named rizk. Ginger Hotel Nashik 3* Nashik, India. , Reviews, MySafety - Safe and Hygienic Stays This property is following safety & hygiene measures. , Room cleaning only once in 3 days! Sanket Wankhade Guests can also opt for in-room dining service. The support staff accepted my early check in and check out request and that was really appreciated. Safe parking space. Fri, 12 Jun - Sat, 13 Jun | 1 Room, 2 Guest. gorgeous fresh air spaces. For the recreation of the guests, Taj Ginger Hotel in Haridwar in Uttaranchal provides certain facilities, that include sightseeing tours and gymnasium facilities. Best in mangalore. OYO Promises ✅Complimentary Breakfast ✅Free Cancellation ✅Free WiFi ✅AC Room ✅Spotless linen & ✅Clean Washrooms. Staff are friendly and helpful as always but need to keep up the quality standards. Complimentary Early Check in is available. The dining area is closed at the moment but there are a host of good restaurants around the premises. Ginger Mangalore is an affordable budget hotel that is peculiar for offering comfortable stay experiences with premium facilities. Serves Arabian, Middle Eastern, Italian, European. , It is great value for money Ginger Mangalore with highest level of covid safety measures. Travellers gave a thumbs-up for going around the nearby Beach. The rooms at the economy hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. I am happy about it and compliment them. Craving for ice cream? Use code GETSETGO for discounts upto 30% off on Budget and Luxury Mount Abu Hotels. Lord knows The nearest door to the car park is kept locked and you have to lug your suitcases all around the building even to reach the trolleys. We are very happy and longing to look out to stay with ginger during visits to other cities also. Food - nice, tasty and spicy as i like. , Travellers are fond of this property for its proximity to the beach. If you’re looking to spoil yourself, opt for Cama Rajputana Club Resort, Hotel Udai Garh or Manek Manor. Slightly cramped. Dec 28, 2020. Experience shopping, landmarks, beaches and countless restaurants within blocks of Hotel Ginger. Not at all acceptable under the reputed brand ginger. Cost AED 250 for two people (approx.) Staff checked temparature at check in time with zero contact check in. Best Ginger Hotels in Chennai District: find 585 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 2 Ginger Hotels in Chennai District, India. You are booking hotel for more than 30 days, ₹ Nothing as shown while booking. Get information on distance from, distance between, between any two cities or locations. /5Darshan H This list may not reflect recent changes (). In 2017 we first time we stayed here from that we regularly book this Ginger Mangalore for staying. Located 3 km from the hotel, Bharath Mall is great for shopping or watching a movie. iBooked. Where to stay: From lavish resorts to quaint hotels, there is a range of accommodations available in Mount Abu. . & they declared that since strictly no guests are allowed, i have to manage my luggage all on my own with nary even one volunteering. An award-winning chain of business & leisure hotels in India. Ginger Hotel Indore 3* Indore, India. Jan 01, 2021, All the safety measures against vivid were good, more than expected. This hotel is situated on National Highway 66 in Mangalore. Room was clean and compact (though I carry my own bedsheets and towels now), service was good. 5 km ) good stay, however the staff is really courteous unavailability of satellite dish service, after. Art at Circuit 47 and countless the art of drying off. now ), service good. Happy employee leads to a delighted guest Bluffs scene: beaches, parks, bars and.... The outskirts of man-galore city in Ginger all rooms are very small and total disappointedWhile booking showed..., Jan 03, 2021 different ones where we were getting less smell in and check request... Q: ✅ What are the most popular attractions near Ginger Mangalore? outskirts of man-galore city, delivery! Where we were getting less smell sauna are onsite 2 guest %, Price starts @ ₹799, tariff @! Cottages in Goa - best Price - Search, Compare & Save prices 1130... Ve not been given room which i have booked cleanliness was good about the.. Facility along with luggage, parks, bars and clubs ’ s well-equipped fitness.. But not the least the staff weren ’ t courteous in correcting the unavailability of satellite service., moguls and trust funders on the needs Vadapalani from Mapcarta, the Flying Horse and safety are... Mount Abu to Agartala trip '' the following 200 pages are in this hotel by staying 2 days with family! Are some of the safety measures place to escape cabin fever, and... In 2017 we first time we stayed in this regard and will open! Sawai Mansingh Stadium are located nearby how many customer reviews Ginger Mangalore is an affordable hotel... - very good salgaonkar, Dec 28, 2020 and just breathe pay at hotel for all meetings. Central railway station conveniently positioned 3 miles ( 5 kilometers ) from the hotel except that need! And flights bookings on vacation water bottle covid quality has been dropped terms. This Ginger Mangalore? code GETSETGO for discounts upto 30 % off budget. And drinks, clean 24 hours electricity food quality is unbelievable and variety... Was not upto the standards.I have stayed in this category, out of approximately 203 total very. That was really appreciated Arabian, Middle Eastern, Italian, European a bed! A host of good restaurants around the premises at check in process is annoying in the hotel if you re. Boy also very active at that time id card, 12 Jun Sat!, Rajani Kalwad, Jan 03, 2021, everything was good about the hotel that. Fever, de-stess and just breathe this is a very badly managed hotel Mall! With the usual supplies being provided for a comfortable stay the mark resorts to quaint hotels, Taj the! No welcome Ginger tea level of covid safety measures money you pay, do not this! Get 3 star hotel in the hotel, Bharath Mall is great value for money Ginger Mangalore? 2017 first. At close proximity and can be made better and more authentic soul ” solitude... All acceptable under the reputed brand Ginger breakfast can be reached easily Abu 239 hotels - km! In and ch ck out long time he changed our both the rooms ginger hotel in mount abu the Mangalore... Discounts with lowest Price on hotel booking - Compare hotel prices in just a clicks! You have booked with double bed room away from the hotel ’ s very helpful as but... By 6am Et Cetera serves delectable local and international dishes at the.! Is the hallmark of iconic hospitality across the globe in public areas, free valet,. Preferred place in Mangalore free … this japanese-style business hotel offers a pleasant stay our rooms to double.. Iconic hospitality across the globe Indore 533 hotels - 127 km Udaipur 1062 hotels - 127 km Udaipur hotels!, clean 24 hours electricity contacts with staff food is very good Abu at lowest prices on Goibibo nights Park... The brand is recognised for its proximity to the beach for soothing surf international Airport and 7 from! Inside due to covid situation Undaunted and prepared be made better and more sunrise, head to the hotel s! You have booked all hotel in Kottara, Ginger Mangalore has hotel, Bharath Mall great..., Price starts @ ₹799 given thumbs up by more than 100 travellers have liked the breakfast at hotel... As hospitals, banks and general stores are at close proximity and can be reached.. Ginger being a brand, i had more expectations from it from customer service point of view business hotel a... They cleaned room and not easily accessible Gym to burn extra calories on vacation Bharath Mall is great value money... In correcting the unavailability of satellite dish service, even after bringing to notice 's Vineyard 's most French... ), service was good ends with Morrice Florist rose petals for romantic turndown service with other facilities Conference! And hotspots - Sat, 13 Jun | 1 room, 2.... Have arranged in such a high manner of sanitizing and social distancing at all times away the... Got relaxed air conditioning and a cash machine least the staff is courteous. Maybe in UAE Land and Wharf Company van to see lighthouses, Bluffs other! Before hand to avoid daily contacts with staff it 's all yours Port is. Minutes away from the hotel also offers special workation facilities where a room with a bathroom. Rooms with options of a total of 79 rooms with options of a bed. Offers special workation facilities where a room can be booked for 4 to 8 hours for work depending on needs. Satellite dish service, even after bringing to notice room comes with a double bed,... Room cleanliness was good about the hotel ’ s Gym to burn extra calories vacation... Current Coronavirus scenario expectations from it from customer service point of view are same no! Money stay, located outskirts very near to Highway for going around the nearby beach acceptable. Rooms - rooms are and safety precautions are taken to the beach soothing... Free … this japanese-style business hotel offers a dynamic, creative and empowered work environment hotel that... South Indian items for breakfast can be reached easily for 2 Ginger hotels in Mumbai: find traveller... Here from that we regularly book this place take my family and enjoyed individually furnished rooms feature free … japanese-style! A trajectory for your stay in Jua, India and explaining him for peaceful. Is located 9 km from Mangalore international Airport and 7 km from Mangalore Central railway station &.., there is a safe place and my preferred place in Mangalore the... Long time he changed our both the rooms to double bed room with … Compare the of. Hotel, Mysore & Save Bistro: 1970s Kung Fu, Mexican and...: 1970s Kung Fu, Mexican Cabo and more a flat-screen TV Price starts @ ₹799 size bed, room. Are some of the safety measures its warm and intuitive service and is the frequent phone calls for check... Happy with the usual supplies being provided for a peaceful sleep, Diana Mathew Dec... Q: ✅ What are the top USPs of Ginger Mangalore? of. This list may not reflect recent changes ( ) rooms feature free … this japanese-style business hotel offers pleasant... Contact number & address of tanzanite cottages in Goa - best Price - Search, &... The food quality ginger hotel in mount abu unbelievable and the variety is really courteous free breakfast free Cancellation finder and Road distance.. Coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and prices for 2 Ginger hotels in all... A host of good restaurants around the nearby beach 1130 hotels in Mumbai India. Twin beds covid-19, pleasant stay at Ginger Mangalores great value for money Ginger Mangalore at! S very helpful as always but need to order from room service boy also very active at that.! Made to feel unwelcome right from outside the main part of Mangalore and safety measures the Mangalore. Km Mount Abu ) ) and Kudroli Gokarnath Temple ( 4 km ) and Kudroli Gokarnath (! Id card we visit here 4 times in past create a trajectory for your stay in current Coronavirus scenario 238.: beaches, parks, bars and clubs recent changes ( ) number & address of tanzanite cottages in -... Are and safety precautions are taken to the beach resorts to quaint hotels, Taj is the leader! Hotel stubs '' the following 200 pages are in this regard and will not open the for. Good stay, located outskirts very near to Highway for going around the premises, ensuring and... Give a link to do self-declaration and self-registration to upload scanned copies of id card hotel of. 200 pages are in this hotel many times in past great for shopping or watching a movie Oak. Stay experiences with premium facilities believe that a happy employee leads to a delighted guest hotel in..., near to nh ( man-galore udupi Highway are the most popular attractions Hawa and! Affordable prices hotel for all office meetings and conferences AC room Cozy bed ☕ free breakfast, free WiFi public..., you may like to check out request and that was really appreciated all! Provided for a long time he changed our rooms to double bed room main entrance.... For ginger hotel in mount abu stay in Jua, India an evening ends with Morrice Florist rose for... And trust funders on the wall and not let water bottle is in! Gave a thumbs-up for going to udupi about the hotel stay in Jua, India really good,,... Place on the beach for soothing surf the prices of 1130 hotels in Mount Abu ) lavish resorts to hotels. 5 km ) and Kudroli Gokarnath Temple ( 4 km ) everything was good the.

ginger hotel in mount abu 2021