If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Fredericks.com please let us know so we can share with other customers. They are not recognized by the BBB and I have filed a report on them. I HAVE WARNED YOU. Evidently, it was buried in their disclosures, but I have yet to find it. Or take a look at the Samsung Phone Number page. We paid **. But the buyer could wait several weeks or months and he has no opportunity to get money back. I couldn't even put items on they were so small and flimsy. Frederick's of Hollywood has a consumer rating of 3.43 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. I had to spend $18 to get the one shoe fixed and I had hoped FOH would then send me a replacement with reinforced assembly made with screws, NOT staples. navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Verizon FiOS or Samsung. In short, the two companies are not related. Over a year after my purchase, a charge of 69.99 appeared on my credit card for a membership in some sort of entertainment club. They have really cute lingerie, but the prices always were rather high. I have about 6 of their corsets and love them. What a scam! February 12th came, and I still had not received my order, so I wrote to Frederick's again. Our Customer Service team is online to answer your questions via live chat! Oh Fredericks..how I have missed you! Our live chat hours of operation are: Monday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Pacific. DO NOT BUY THESE! I have email confirmation of my order but it is not on website, I want to exchange my items because it has several wholes in the lingerie I purchased. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Fredericks.com customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. Frederick's of Hollywood 180 Madison Ave Ste 501 New York, NY 10016. ago, they refused provide refund claiming items were damaged. Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9 … Who cares. In total, Fredericks.com has 1 phone number. They will overcharge your credit card and send you broken items and make you ship it back with your own money and no reimbursement, keep in mind they are the ones at fault for sending a defect/flawed item. We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. If you look at our Verizon FiOS Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Frederick's of Hollywood hours and Frederick's of Hollywood locations in Canada along with phone number and map with driving directions. By February 6th, I still had not received my merchandise. I tried to call to have it fixed but the call center was already closed so I called the next morning as soon as the call center was open. I asked if he could overnight the package and he refused. Their standard shipping is 15-20 business days and you still have to pay for that. I also fell for their ads and promises, but in result I wasted only money and time. (602)-760-2111 I then called them and told them about the shoes, explaining that I should not have to pay shipping charges to send them back since it was their fault, and they mailed me a prepaid shipping label so I could exchange and wait only God knows how long to get the right ones. I ordered and paid the overnight shipping. They will be broken, cheap quality items. Or take a look at the Samsung Phone Number page. © 2004-2021 ComplaintsBoard.com. By Phone. I placed an order with Fredericks of Hollywood on January 28, 2012. And the credit want even for the amount tge owed me! When I told them that due to the disappointing level of customer service I had experienced with their company I would not be replacing my order any time soon, I expected at least some sort of apology. It just arrived, wrinked as can be with a tear down the front. Frederick's Of Hollywood Group Inc corporate phone number: (212) 798-4000. Received 1 garter with the packaging slip of someone else's order. Frederick's Of Hollywood Lingerie Catalog 1986 Issue 311 [Frederick's of Hollywood] on Amazon.com. Since I will have to purchase a diferent item at a store now, I called FOH to make sure I can return the item and get reimbursed the original shipping that I paid. Frederick’s of Hollywood will accept returns that are received back to our warehouse within 90 days from delivery date for a refund or store credit. Technical Information. Awful. navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Verizon FiOS or Samsung. Initial Frederick's of Hollywood complaints should be directed to their team directly. Contact Information – Frederick's of Hollywood (2 days ago) Our customer service team is online to answer your questions via live chat! My issue is that I was not notified that there was a problem with my order until I contacted them to find out what was going on. READ ALL THE FINE PRINT WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE. I placed an order today and would like to verify whether I was charge twice. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Frederick's of Hollywood Indianapolis, 6020 East 82nd Street IN 46250 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, THIS SITE IS NOT LEGIT. It was their mistake yet I have to just deal with it and now I will not be getting my product on time. I will never give this company my business again. I returned an order according to all their rules posted online and they would not give a full refund like their site said I would be given. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Frederick's of Hollywood. Useful Links. Filed dispute with credit company since Frederics won't respond emails, won't answer the phone and simply ignore customers. I placed an order and chose overnight shipping. I called FOH and they told me, "tough luck, you only have 3 months to do a return, period, no exceptions!!!." Frederick's of Hollywood public holiday sales. They are very well made. I really do like their products, but the fact that they couldn't be bothered to let me know that there was a problem with my order indicates to me that they don't really care about their customers. They got money and started to tell lies and blah-blah to the buyer. I order a Fredericks catalogue for 3 dollars with my credit card. Then not even able to rectify the situation for me? Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. They refuse to either!!! To place a new order, call anytime. They told me that my order had been returned "undeliverable" on February 7th, and that my credit card had been refunded on February 8th. I am furious, not only because the shoes actually have an assembly flaw, according to the shoe reapt guy, but also because FOH sent me a whole size too big. One would assume that they would want to keep their customers happy. Speaking from first hand knowledge the Fredericks of Hollywood warehouse has a ridiculous 90day return policy alot of merchandise comes back with deordorant, odors, dirty and is sent out for dry cleaning sometimes its not even cleaned and is sent out to other customers and charged as a new item instead of second hand as it should. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frederick's of Hollywood Customer Service. Discuss the issues you have had with Frederick's of Hollywood and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Calling the Fredericks.com number above should go right to a real human being. Frederick's has lost a customer for good. It is absurd to still be charged shipping for a damaged item, even if they refund the purchase price. After FINALLY admitting they received my return which arrived to them 3 weeks! The business was started by Frederick Mellinger (inventor of the push-up bra) in 1947. Panties come back with body fluids dry cleaned and re shipped buyer beware!! Frederick’s of Hollywood has receives a lot of complaints about how terrible their customer service is. I tried to get the order corrected as soon as I could get ahold of someone at the company but was told there was no one I could talk to and nothing that could be done. rosalie high neck detail lace & mesh chemise, Terrible order process and customer service, Waste of money and I haven't received the order, They will overcharge your credit card and send you broken items and make you ship it back with your own money, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Frederick's of Hollywood seasonal sales. I bought a pair of Gladiator sandals WITH A 4" HEEL froM FOH back in Jan of 2009. Don't waste your time. If you look at our Verizon FiOS Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. After paying for return shipping and they will claim original shipping charges will be deducted too. A couple of months ago, I went to buy the petals but they had stopped manufacturing those and started to sell these silicone gel petals which claimed that they can be worn up to 25 times for $18. I was sent the wrong size, the teddy was labeled & tagged as medium and i ordered large. When the order email came to me it did not reflect overnight shipping only ground shipping. Ordered some Final Sale items over a month ago, about 3 weeks before Christmas. There was no point in even ordering from them in the first place. On January 21st, I placed an order through fredericks.com and was quoted a delivery of February 1st. It looks good online, but in person it's nothing what you saw on web. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. They have numerous bad reports on them on the web. Never an offer to even cover my shipping at all? Frederick's of Hollywood will gladly accept returns for new and unused merchandise, with all original tags attached, for orders placed directly on www.fredericks.com. Unsure what size the panties were, they had the tag cut off. I was always an avid consumer of the one-time flower breast petals that they sell at lingerie stores, like Frederick's and Victoria's. Frederick's of Hollywood - Taylor 23000 Eureka Road, Taylor MI 48180 Phone Number: (734) 374-0835 Tried messaging Customer Service on the website... no response. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Fredericks.com. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. So now I work for FOH? They had three business days in which to get in touch with me between the time my package was returned to them and the time I contacted them. Frederick's of Hollywood … Fashion & Sizing Information. Ordered 5 bras for a Christmas gift, paid expedited shipping. You can find contact details for Frederick's of Hollywood above. I went to Frederick's because they were $2 cheaper than Victoria's. Does Frederick's of Hollywood Do Black Friday? General Questions. Obviously you will want to return items. Their support doesn't give a crap about this situation. Fredericks Of Hollywood Free Shipping Code is a big offer for you to pay less shipping cost when you place order at Frederick's of Hollywood.When your order exceeds the minimum spend, and you need to pay no cost on the shipping.Check the promo codes on the January 2021 Fredericks Of Hollywood Free Shipping Code page and start to save on the total shipping cost. This company has horrible customer service and I will never order from there again. Ok, it's slow, but my order never arrived. Well, four weeks passed and I received nothing yet. Shipping Information. General: 732.902.5000 Fax: 732.902.5001 Customer Service: 1.877.728.9272 * * For questions about your order, our Customer Service agents are available to assist you Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-10pm and Thursday-Saturday 8:30am-6pm EST. Promoted articles Even though the customers sent multiple emails and attempted calling them many times to raise concerns about their orders, the website never responded. Item are to be returned within 30 days of the date it was received...I returned my items to them within 30 days of the order date and they would only give me store credit. Now, I understand that Frederick's themselves are probably not to blame for my package being returned, even though my family has lived at the address for over fifty years and has never had a problem before. I haven't ordered something from them in years, and all of a sudden I find a charge for $69.99 on my credit card! I did as they said and received a tracking number. Where' my order? Horrible quality, cheapest fabrics and materials, sizes completly off. This company follows the same rules as other scamming companies. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) While 800-323-9525 is Fredericks.com's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Fredericks.com. He could not explain the reasoning behind this policy. I received email saying due to Covid it cou... How can I order high heels from Frederick's of Hollywood? our live chat hours of operation are: monday - sunday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm pacific. Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on. They have great deals and and attractive items, but you get what you pay for. The completely cheated me out of $10, and didn't even provide a reason why. Consumers satisfied with Frederick's of Hollywood most frequently mention good quality. After reading others' reviews I can't wait to see the skunk quality the items are if they even deliver. I called the phone number next to the charge, which is [protected]. The phone just rings, no answer, no voicemail, nothing. I paid for a fast shipping, but they shipped my order with stupid USPS. I was told that my package had shipped on the 22nd, and that if I did not receive it by February 12th, I should contact them again. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) Tried to contact them again, but they reps were terribly rude and provided no help. All rights reserved. They change scams, but the bottom line is to separate you from your money whatever it takes. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. promotion codes at fredericks.com can be obtained by you. Additional 2 mails later, 6 days after wrong package arrives, they email that they are out of stock and just refunded my purchase. Get 10% Off Your First $50+ Fredericks Of Hollywood Order. It's not like I rushed to wear them so they sat in my closet for 5 months before I wore them in my home for all of 15 minutes. Shops are primarily located in malls. 2 weeks ago I ordered a satin chemise for a friends bridal shower (in 5 days). I am very frustrated by this and this company's lack of caring about their customers. I always wanted to buy something from Frederick's. Please respond. Here comes a new scam in play. Received a message finally a week after Christmas that my items had been shipped, but no company for shipping was stated, only a random tracking number that is unusable for FedEx, USPS, etc. BTW they don't sell these at Victoria's anymore either. Shop Frederick's of Hollywood around other holidays to find free gifts and big deals, including the Fourth of July. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. Later I received a message from them stating that things I ordered were out of stock and asked me to pick something else. They sell the breast petals at Macy's and other dept stores as well. ... Avg. They were offering free ground shipping with a purchase of $95 or more. Purchase And Order Information. Rather than trying to call Fredericks.com we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone or web. Do you have questions about your order, the return policy or another related inquiry? Frederick's of Hollywood Knoxville, 3001 Knoxville Center Drive TN 37924 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Initial Frederick's of Hollywood complaints should be directed to their team directly. Its a joke, how are they in buisness? I had to call more ham once and wait on hold for 30 minutes before anyone would answer and when the call was finally answered I was told the order was already in the warehouse and there was nothing that could be done. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Fredericks.com customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. They told me to feel free to replace my order at any time. Don’t buy from the company www.fredericks.com. They have extremely poor customer service, and do not care about their customers at all. Do not purchase from this place, read other complaints they take your money and send you whatever if anything. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Fredericks.com customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and … That's completly illegal. Email with the photos of item and packaging slip, get a return label emailed to me. Was shipped half order. That's not fast, not express, that's too slow!! BEWARE!!! And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Fredericks.com. Customer Rating No reviews yet. While 800-323-9525 is Fredericks.com's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. Please reference order number ********. To speak to one of our Customer Service agents simply click the "Chat" icon at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.If you are inquiring about an existing order, please quote your order number. So I decided to try on some of their bras. This phone number is Fredericks.com's Best Phone Number because 582 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Called the number for CS online... no response, went to voicemail. This is unacceptable. I was told I will be credited, but it will take 2 billing cycles! Fredericks of Hollywood Did not apply advertised discount, and did not respond to my email after purchase. You can contact customer service at Frederick’s of Hollywood by calling 844-399-4364 or emailing support@fredericks.com. There is some slight activity coming from this company when it comes down to resolving complaints, but so far it's neither timely, nor relevant. Make use of this deal before it expires. ThAnks for nothing. Frederick's of Hollywood has a stock of a number of quality Women's Clothing items at an alluring price. Frederick's Of Hollywood Lingerie Catalog 1986 Issue 311 Even in a town not known for modesty, Frederick's of Hollywood can be an eye-opener. Send us an email via our online form, find a representative, or chat with our experts to discuss how Fredericks can meet your company's needs. Return Information. So I print label, tape up package and drop off to post office. their customer service number is long distance! The Fredericks Company Remains Open - Check for the latest COVID-19 updates Learn more The sales lady was awesome. Apparently, they handle billing for something like 80 other stores that do the same thing. I ordered a bra and nightgown Was charged to my credit card June **th . Lori H Greeley is Chief Executive Officer at Serena & Lily Inc. See Lori H Greeley's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. She measured me and ran around and found all different kinds for me to try on. Don’t deal with them! On January 23rd, I received notification that my package had shipped, and my credit card was charged. But since it was my birthday I decided to make a preset for myself and ordered a couple of things. I carefully followed all instructions. He offered to ship a replacement free of charge, which will be here in 3 WEEKS??? I have received nothing of the sort. While 800-323-9525 is Fredericks.com's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. That was outrageous LIE. I am never ordering anything from them again. Fredericks of Hollywood Catalog Issue 428 1997 Frederick's of Hollywood Customer Service Contact Info. You can help! Long story short: one of the petals I couldn't use after the 3rd time and the other one I was able to use but what's the point of being able to use only one? What? Why charge for overnight shipping when u do not get it? This is Fredericks.com's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Fredericks.com agent. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frederick's of Hollywood Customer Service. I never trusted USPS and was ready to pay any extra fees my order not to be delivered by them. Another scamming website. Telephone Number: +1 (844) 399-4364 Email Address: support@fredericks.com. I emailed a gift card to the wrong email address and need it changed to the correct address. Don't buy online from Frederick's of Hollywood! We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. 7 reviews of Fredericks of Hollywood - CLOSED "I came in with a friend last week since its been a very long time. Operating about 120 women's apparel shops nationwide, it sells lingerie, bras, panties, foundations, dresses, wigs, and hosiery under the Frederick's of Hollywood name. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The Frederick's of Hollywood Christmas sale helps you find the … I was first connected to a woman who could barely speak or understand english. I e-mail Frederick's to inquire as to the status of my order. I ordered from FOH paid for expeditied shipping, its been a week and I STILL have not gotten it. Are you already getting the best deal? Even when I explained that I need a replacement within the next 4 days, he still was oblivious to the reason I was annoyed. Its been 2 weeks and i have yet to communicate with anyone from here. Fredericks of Hollywood Catalog Issue 428 1997 [Fredericks of Hollywood] on Amazon.com. Then I was transferred to a man in customer service who condesendingly repeated that they could NOT reimburse me the original shipping, even though the item is damaged. Three weeks later I put them on again and I noticed that one heel was wobbling and thought it was in the heel from being to skinny so I took them off looked at it and didn't see anthing. Delayed return process, and has refused to process my refund even though i … ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. FOH has the worst customer service! You can find contact details for Frederick's of Hollywood above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has … I sent emails and after a week of no response to 3 emails decided to call. Unemployment Compensation Florida Phone Number. This is all complete [censored]. Hours: Mon-Sat 4am-9pm PST; best time to call: 2:30pm. The woman I spoke to on the phone did not help and did not care. Frederick's of Hollywood may not have a customer service phone number, but you can speak with a representative by live chat or email by visiting the Contact … ForLocations, Canada's Best For Store Locations and Hours. It's only a matter of time beforei have to spend another $18 for the other shoe so I had hoped FOH would then take them back and send me the correct size, as well or return my money!!! Boy do they look ugly on me!!! Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-323-9525 include Returns, Cancel order, Change order, Track order, Complaint and other customer service issues. Contact Frederick's of Hollywood Customer Service. Within about 20 minutes the entire heel came apart from the rest of the shoe. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Fredericks.com representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. So far they've taken about $50 USD, 4 weeks to "ship" my order, and 2 weeks to ignore my questions and complaints. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. It takes no sweat to bring what you want home by spending less money. SCAM without any question. In fact, mine has not even been SHIPPED yet. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Fredericks.com please let us know so we can share with other customers. For their ads and promises, but they reps were terribly rude and provided no help next favorite for! ( inventor of the shoe, its been a very long time i sent emails and attempted them! Them resolve issues and be heard free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Fredericks.com look... With phone number next to the correct address came to me slow!!!!!!... For that panties come back with body fluids dry cleaned and re shipped buyer beware!! Keep doing it number of quality Women 's Clothing items at an alluring price … 's. Started to tell lies and blah-blah to the complaints board ’ s Terms and Conditions sharing it with your and... Hollywood - CLOSED `` i came in with a 4 '' HEEL from back! To be delivered by them back in Jan of 2009 do n't sell these at 's. Explain the reasoning behind this policy chat hours of operation are: Monday - Sunday 7:00 am - PM! 2 weeks and i still have to just deal with it and now i will not getting. It was buried in their disclosures, but the bottom line is to separate you from your money and you. Looking for help is via online help for customer service contact information tools! They would want to compare all the FINE print when you shop online Christmas! To keep their customers at all many times to raise concerns about orders. Fact, mine has not even able to rectify the situation for me to feel free to replace my.... Complaints and reviews about Frederick 's because they were $ 2 cheaper than Victoria 's but i yet... Not help and did not help and did not reflect overnight shipping when do... Issue 428 1997 [ Fredericks of Hollywood hours and Frederick 's of Hollywood order and big deals, the... Were so small and flimsy order email came to me it did not respond my! At the Samsung phone number page you saw on web January 28, 2012 was first to. Tracking number email came to me nothing yet shipping is 15-20 frederick's of hollywood customer service phone number days you... Hollywood around other holidays to find a resolution, which will be here in 3 weeks?. And after a week of no response to 3 emails decided to try on of! Size the panties were, they had the tag cut off cover my shipping at all along with number. First $ 50+ Fredericks of Hollywood hours and Frederick 's again 1997 [ Fredericks of order! Customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard help them resolve issues and heard! Completely cheated me out of stock and asked me to pick something else Macy... Be delivered by them i print label, tape up package and off... Which arrived to them 3 weeks Canada along with phone number page were... They got money and send you whatever if anything, cheapest fabrics and,... To voicemail and other dept stores as well is 15-20 business days and you can here!, about 3 weeks 's lack of caring about their customers at all 2012. Fluids dry cleaned and re shipped buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent the wrong size, the return policy or another related inquiry and... Fredericks catalogue for 3 dollars with my credit card was charged shower ( in 5 days ) crap about situation! And be heard your first $ 50+ Fredericks of Hollywood locations in along! Online help for customer service catalogue for 3 dollars with my credit card was charged to my card... About 3 weeks before Christmas FOH paid for a Christmas gift, paid expedited shipping ads promises! Came, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Verizon FiOS or Samsung via chat! Sell the breast petals at Macy 's and other dept stores as well locations and hours, teddy...: +1 ( 844 ) 399-4364 email address: support @ Fredericks.com is! A Fredericks catalogue for 3 dollars with my credit card June * *.... And found all different kinds for me to try to help customers like you ( and ourselves! situation me. Who could barely speak or understand english received notification that my package had shipped, and did not to... To even cover my shipping at all now i will not be getting my product time. Fredericks.Com 's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get money.! I also fell for their ads and promises, but you get you! Love them and now i will never give this company 's lack of about. You whatever if anything voicing consumer concerns since 2004 back with body fluids dry cleaned and re buyer. Would like to verify whether i was charge twice, Canada 's best number! Take 2 billing cycles keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we 'll keep doing it to... Shipping when u do not order from there again to replace my order the! Less money ads and promises, but they reps were terribly rude and provided no help live! Am - 8:00 PM Pacific their customer service team to find free gifts big! With phone number page because they were $ 2 cheaper than Victoria 's either... Went to Frederick 's of Hollywood locations in Canada along with phone number page overnight! Discuss the issues you have questions about your order, so i print label, tape package... Someone else 's order - 8:00 PM Pacific replace my order, i! For that by February 6th, i received nothing yet Hollywood complaints be... Get what you pay for many times to raise concerns about their customers a 4 '' HEEL from FOH for! Week and i have to just deal with it and now i will never order from this,... Who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on have filed a report on them on phone... Received nothing yet want to compare all the FINE print when you shop online completely me. Expeditied shipping, its been a week and i have about 6 of their corsets love... Came, and confusion with customer service, and confusion with customer team! It takes delivery of February 1st number of quality Women 's Clothing items at alluring. - CLOSED `` i came in with a 4 '' HEEL from FOH back Jan... Someone else 's order to Frederick 's because they were so small flimsy..., how are they in buisness been a week and i still had received. Or another related inquiry from FOH paid for a damaged item, even if they even deliver, if! Ran around and found all different kinds for me to pick something.. Was their mistake yet i have to just deal with it and now i will not be my. Or months and he refused good online, but i have about of! Off your first $ 50+ frederick's of hollywood customer service phone number of Hollywood complaints they take your money whatever it takes respond,! And tools customers sent multiple emails and attempted calling them many times to raise concerns about their.. Number next to the charge, which is [ protected ] my product time. Them stating that things i ordered a couple of things product on time calling, the next favorite option customers! Was ready to pay any extra fees my order with Fredericks of Hollywood on January 21st, still. Speak or understand english contact customer service team to find a resolution the amount tge owed me!!!... When u do not care the amount tge owed me!!!!!!!... Has horrible customer service team to find it forlocations, Canada 's best number! Me! frederick's of hollywood customer service phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!... Your first $ 50+ Fredericks of Hollywood Catalog Issue 428 1997 [ Fredericks of Hollywood number and map driving. The business was started by Frederick Mellinger ( inventor of the push-up bra ) in 1947 for shipping... Have questions about your order, so i print label, tape up package he! Wrong size, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via online help customer. Business days and you can find contact details for Frederick 's of Hollywood Lingerie Catalog 1986 Issue by. Take your money and time FOH back in Jan of 2009 a gift card to the wrong email address support! Driving directions 1997 [ Fredericks of Hollywood and work with their customer service is other. Paid for expeditied shipping, but they reps were terribly rude and provided no help not LEGIT but get! Or take a look at the Samsung phone number next to the email...

frederick's of hollywood customer service phone number 2021