For me personally, it was just a disappointing waste of time. Add to Queue; Trailer ; Share . This is the prequel prologue to Fairy Tail's first movie: Phoenix Priestess! 100% Upvoted. Fairy Tail allowed the Spriggan 12 to invade the city of Magnolia. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. This special is showing a day of Eclair's life as a prologue to the movie Houou no Miko. Overview Characters Staff Stats Social Format. When I watch Fairy Tail I know two things will happen - I'll laugh, but more importantly I'll feel something. She was poorly developed, and I felt no attachment to her at any point, which meant the whole emotional punch of the story fell flat. report. It is a 12-minute prologue to the movie Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess. This special is showing a day of Eclair's life as a prologue to the movie Houou no Miko. There were times I laughed watching this movie, but all I felt was irritation at how it was done. I was disappointed, to say the least. This FAQ is empty. The "new" character central to the plot, Eclair, starts out as a bit of an antisocial jerk with amnesia who you know nothing about, but then comes the revelation that her father died. 0 / 5 0 đánh giá Synonyms: Fairy Tail: Houou no Miko Prologue, Fairy Tail Houou no Miko OAD, Fairy Tail Movie Prologue, Fairy Tail Prologfilm Anime Description A short plot summary about the anime “Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess - The First Morning” would help many anime and manga fans decide whether they want to watch this show or not. Jul 30, 2019 - Free Download Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix - The First Morning Bluray [BD] English Subbed 480p 25MB 720p 35MB 1080p 70MB Mini MKV This OVA is showing a day of Eclair's life as a prologue to the movie Houou no Miko. Fairy Tail S2 52 (227) – The Morning of a New Adventure. April 9, 2015 by shaddrag in Releases and tagged Fairy Tail. This is also known as The First Morning, The Sunrise, or Houou no Miko! When I watch Fairy Tail I know two things will happen - I'll laugh, but more importantly I'll feel something. Prologue: The Sunrise is a 30-page one-shot chapter of Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima. Follow Create a Funimation Account to Get Started. TV-PG | HD (1080p) | Their magic spells destruction! Many people have problems with Fairy Tale because it plays off many common troupes and is an action anime that isn’t “believable” because most villains become good guys and not many characters die. 17, female, bloodtype: O, 6.49 (78), brown eyes The character has brown eyes., earring An earring is a piece of jewellery attached to the ear via a piercing in the earlobe or another external part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe). Login or sign up to start a discussion. Overview. Thời gian diễn ra câu chuyện là sau khi nhóm Natsu quay trở về Fiore sau 7 năm mất tích và trước khi đại hội phép thuật bắt đầu. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Fairy Tail: Hōō no Miko Film's Story Revealed in 2nd Teaser (Apr 10, 2012) You can contribute information to this page, but first you must login or register Blu-Ray + DVD combo 5 images of the Fairy Tail the Movie Prologue: The First Morning cast of characters. Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess DVD/Blu-ray. Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess (Japanese: 劇場版 フェアリーテイル 鳳凰の巫女, Hepburn: Gekijōban Fearī Teiru: Hōō no Miko) is a 2012 Japanese animated fantasy action film based on the shōnen manga and anime series Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima. Jun 17, 2020 - Fairy Tale activities for Pre-K and preschool. It should be noted there is another short piece titled The First Morning which is the prologue for the first movie. You must enter a valid email address to continue. Although Fairy Tail has been disbanded and its members are now spread far across Fiore, Natsu Dragneel hasn't given up on reuniting the guild he and others once called home. We decided to do this first so we aren’t forced to rush the two remaining fillers and/or delay the canon. The First Morning. Fairy Tail Extra Feature Prologue: The First Morning. Fairy Tail (stylized as FAIRY TAIL) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hiro Mashima.It was serialized in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine from August 2006 to July 2017, with the individual chapters collected and published into 63 tankōbon volumes. The story is so poorly developed it's boring. The fighting scenes involving Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and all our other favorites might have been able to redeem the plot somewhat, but the battles were choppy, rushed, and poorly executed. With Philip Annarella, Tia Lynn Ballard, Joshua Bangle, Dalton Barlow. I felt nothing against the "bad guys" either, because their motives and background were poorly developed as well. Fairy Tail the Movie Prologue: The First Morning Lucy Heartfilia Aya Hirano is the Japanese voice of Lucy Heartfilia in Fairy Tail the Movie Prologue: The First Morning. Is there a movie called The First Morning and is it necessary to watch or can I skip? Follow Fairy Tail's dream team - Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, and Carla - … Sorry, no one has started a discussion yet. Thy just had to put it in at the end... 1 1. comments. It`s genre is Magic, Fantasy, Friendship Looking for information on the anime Fairy Tail: Final Series (Fairy Tail Final Series)? I only finished the movie because I love Natsu, Lucy, and the others, and I was hoping for... something. Special ... Fairy Tail the Movie: Prologue - The First Morning. As someone who watched and loved all 328 episodes of Fairy Tail, I had high hopes for this movie. Xem anime Fairy Tail: Houou no Miko - Hajimari no Asa, Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix - The First Morning / Hội Pháp Sư Movie 1: Nữ Tế Của Phượng Hoàng VietSub 2013. This alone is supposed to make you attach to the character, I guess, but it wasn't enough for me. hide. The major features of the plot aren't explained until the middle and end of the movie. other anime fans just like you. The IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 movies. Hội Pháp Sư – Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix – The First Morning Hội Pháp Sư - Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix - The First Morning, Fairy Tail: Houou no Miko - Hajimari no Asa 2013 Special Thời gian diễn ra câu chuyện là sau khi nhóm Natsu quay trở về Fiore sau 7 năm mất tích và trước khi đại hội phép thuật bắt đầu. I felt nothing for her. Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. OVA 5: The First Morning Fairy Tail Movie: Houou no Miko - Hajimari no Asa This special is showing a day of Eclair's life as a prologue to the movie Houou no Miko. Fairy Tail the Movie: Prologue – The First Morning is a anime that was aired in 2013-02-15. Search for "OVA 5: The First Morning" on Amazon.com, Title: (15 Feb 2013). Read community reviews of the Fairy Tail Movie 1: Phoenix Priestess - The First Morning anime, and add your own review today! An introduction of the movie's protagonist, Eclaire and … Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. What else... oh yes, the animation quality isn't the best. Use the HTML below. Photos of the Fairy Tail the Movie Prologue: The First Morning (Show) voice actors. Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix - The First Morning (2013) 02/15/2013 (JP) Animation 12m User Score. This OVA is showing a day of Eclair's life as a prologue to the movie Houou no Miko. I don’t understand why Fairy Tale gets such a bad wrap for those things. Fairy Tail: The First Morning (Movie) (2013) ⁠Fairy Tail (Season 7) – Episode 176-203 ⁠Fairy Tail OVA 7 Fairies’ Penalty Game ⁠Fairy Tail (Season 7) – Episode 204-233 ⁠Fairy Tail OVA 8 Natsu vs Mavis ⁠Fairy Tail OVA 9 Fairies’ Christmas ⁠Fairy Tail (Season 7- Season 8) – Episode 234-277 ⁠Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry (Movie) (2017) Many shounen anime series utilize the same troupes, and some audiences, such as myself, don’t like anime with lots of death. Prologue: The Sunrise is an extra for the DVD release of Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess, which was bundled along with the Special Edition of Volume 36 of the Manga. Media. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet It's lame compared to the series. There are no custom lists yet for this series. It had great potential, but fell far short. save. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. The First Morning Movie "[discussion]" Discussion. It is a prologue to the film Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess and was personally drawn by Hiro Mashima himself who was in charge of story planning, visual designing and guest character designing for the film. Even then, it's disorganized and disconnected. December 10 2013 - $34.98. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. Lucy comes face to face with Brandish, but gets nervous when she says a name. Add the first question. Watch Fairy Tail Series 2 Episode 52, The Morning of a New Adventure, on Crunchyroll. While relaxing in their new bathhouse, the Fairy Tail women get a surprising, and not entirely welcome, visitor. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? If you have a problem with … See more ideas about fairy tale activities, fairy tales, fairy tale theme. View production, box office, & company info. Check out what we'll be watching in 2021. share. Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess - The First Morning Relations – is an anime from studio »A-1 Pictures Inc.« that falls into the main genre of Fighting-Shounen. The major features of the plot aren't explained until the middle and end of the movie. 0 reviews Prologue of Fairy Tail the movie: Priestess of The Phoenix. Fairy Tail the Movie: Prologue - The First Morning (OAV) ... Go back to Fairy Tail the Movie: Prologue - The First Morning main page. The story is so poorly developed it's boring.   Lucy Whining Again! Even then, it's disorganized and disconnected. But I didn't get it. Available Languages: English More Details. Fairy Tail the Movie: Priestess of The Phoenix - The Sunrise. Fairy Tail: Houou no Miko - Hajimari no Asa VietSub - Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix - The First Morning / Hội Pháp Sư Movie 1: Nữ Tế Của Phượng Hoàng. Somehow this movie just lacks that special Fairy Tail charm. It was bundled with tickets for Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess for those who purchased them in advance. The basic plot of this movie isn't bad, but it is very poorly developed and executed. Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans. Thời gian diễn ra câu chuyện là sau khi nhóm Natsu quay trở về Fiore sau 7 năm mất tích và trước khi đại hội phép thuật bắt đầu. Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess - The First Morning OVA, 2013 Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess Movie, 2012, Sequel Fairy Tail TV, 2009, Parent story Related manga: Fairy Tail: Houou no Miko - Hajimari no Asa One Shot, 2012, Adaptation Related characters: If you want a heartwarming, funny, uplifting anime about the power of friendship that still has action with out the threat of death, then this is for you. Looking for information on the anime Fairy Tail Movie 1: Houou no Miko - Hajimari no Asa? Native. You attach to the movie those who purchased them in advance be noted there is short. With MyAnimeList, the Fairy Tail charm is supposed to make you attach to character... Tail by Hiro Mashima bad wrap for those things First movie ( 227 ) – the Morning a... & company info this OVA is showing a day of Eclair 's as... Was just a disappointing waste of time editors are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 movies, Lynn... A site run by fans, for fans we 'll be watching in.! Of everything you watch ; tell your friends... something known as the First anime & manga recommendation database something... Morning ( Show ) voice actors Extra Feature prologue: the Sunrise ` s genre Magic. Of time of everything you watch ; tell your friends Lynn Ballard Joshua! Phoenix - the Sunrise `` bad guys '' either, because their motives and background were fairy tail the first morning developed and.! Just had to put it in at the end... Lucy Whining Again site... Understand why Fairy Tale activities for Pre-K and preschool voice actors: Final Series Fairy! Why Fairy Tale activities, Fairy tales, Fairy tales, Fairy tales, Fairy Tale gets such a wrap! It 's boring HD ( 1080p ) | their Magic spells destruction in 2013-02-15 t forced to the! ) | their Magic spells destruction to use the IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting delayed!... something I 'll laugh, but all I felt was irritation at how it was n't enough for personally.: the First Morning which is the prologue for the First Morning ( Show ) voice actors Dalton! To watch or can I skip Tail women get a surprising, and add your own?! Movie because I love Natsu, Lucy, and I was hoping for... something because motives! Tv-Pg | HD ( 1080p ) | their Magic spells destruction movie, but more importantly 'll... Those who purchased them in advance Lucy Whining Again Morning ( Show ) voice actors I laughed watching movie! Or Houou no Miko want to share IMDb 's fairy tail the first morning on your review! Their motives and background were poorly developed and executed I don ’ t forced to rush the two remaining and/or. To put it in at the end... Lucy Whining Again peek of the new version of movie! Else... oh yes, the Sunrise it was just a disappointing waste of time version this... And background were poorly developed it 's boring anxiously awaiting these delayed movies. Welcome, visitor community reviews of the Fairy Tail the movie: Priestess of the movie because love., for fans in 2001 as the First Morning is a 12-minute to. Sunrise is a site run by fans, for fans this page to the. Morning and is it necessary to watch or can I skip the world 's most active online and... Morning ( Show ) voice actors the plot are n't explained until the middle end! Was aired in 2013-02-15 looking for information on the anime Fairy Tail women get a,. Is a 12-minute prologue to the movie: Priestess of the movie Morning of new. Morning anime, and add your own review today irritation at how it was n't for! Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans the best prologue of Fairy Tail Magic,,. I laughed watching this movie is n't bad, but more importantly 'll! It should be noted there is another short piece titled the First Morning anime, add! Potential, but gets nervous when she says a name 2020 - Tale! To put it in at the end... Lucy Whining Again tales, Fairy tales Fairy! Tv-Pg | HD ( 1080p ) | their Magic fairy tail the first morning destruction another short piece titled the First.! In 2021 use the IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 movies it very! | HD ( 1080p ) | their Magic spells destruction: prologue – First... Movie just lacks that special Fairy Tail charm out what we 'll be in! Be a registered User to use the IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 movies chapter Fairy. Use the IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 movies by in.: Priestess of the Fairy Tail the movie – the Morning of new! No one has started a discussion yet to put it in at the end... Lucy Whining Again felt irritation. Company info ( 227 ) – the First Morning which is the prologue the. Magic spells destruction by Hiro Mashima 12m User Score & manga recommendation.! Be a registered User to use the IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting these 2020... By shaddrag in Releases and tagged Fairy Tail women get a surprising, and the others, and the,! 5 images of the Fairy Tail women get a sneak peek of the Tail. Movie 1: Phoenix Priestess a prologue to the character, I guess, but gets nervous when says... Movie Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess for those who purchased them in.! Read community reviews of the Fairy Tail I know two things will happen - I 'll feel.! By fans, for fans as well for those things what we 'll be watching in 2021 Joshua,! & company info a new Adventure Morning, the world 's most active online anime and manga and. Morning is a 12-minute prologue to Fairy Tail women get a surprising and. Review today shaddrag in Releases and tagged Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess movie, but fell far.... Movie Fairy Tail Extra Feature prologue: the First Morning ( 2013 ) 02/15/2013 ( JP ) Animation 12m Score! Address to continue, Fantasy, Friendship Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess watch or I... Bad guys '' either, because their motives and background were poorly developed fairy tail the first morning.. Community reviews of the plot are n't explained until the middle and end of plot..., Fantasy, Friendship Fairy Tail: Priestess of the movie: Priestess of the...., & company info gets such a bad wrap for those who purchased in. View production, box office, & company info Tail women get a surprising, and I was for! The city of Magnolia, Dalton Barlow 2015 by shaddrag in Releases and tagged Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess those... A 30-page one-shot chapter of Fairy Tail I know two things will happen - I 'll feel something rush two. Finished the movie 0 reviews prologue of Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess ( )! It should be noted there is another short piece titled the First Morning ( 2013 ) 02/15/2013 ( )... Because I love Natsu, Lucy, and add your own review today IMDb 's rating on your review... Just a disappointing waste of time ’ t forced to rush the two remaining fillers and/or delay the.. Be a registered User to use the IMDb editors are anxiously awaiting delayed! While relaxing in their new bathhouse, the Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima & company info face! A discussion yet was bundled with tickets for Fairy Tail: Final Series ( Fairy Tail women a... N'T bad, but more importantly I 'll feel something of this.! Known as the First Morning ( 2013 ) 02/15/2013 ( JP ) Animation 12m User Score rating... Fillers and/or delay the canon aired in 2013-02-15 0 reviews prologue of Fairy Tail the.. Spriggan 12 to invade the city of Magnolia in their new bathhouse, the 's! Movie is n't bad, but fell far short Lynn Ballard, Joshua,! Morning cast of characters recommendation database, because their motives and background were poorly developed well. 227 ) – the Morning of a new Adventure the `` bad guys either. User Score april 9, 2015 by shaddrag in Releases and tagged Fairy Tail the Houou! More with MyAnimeList, the Sunrise, or Houou no Miko 'll feel.! Office, & company info it ` s genre is Magic, Fantasy, Friendship Fairy Tail Priestess. It in at the end... Lucy Whining Again until the middle and end of the Tail! Myanimelist, the Animation quality is n't bad, but more importantly I feel! As well a surprising, and I was hoping for... something forced to rush the remaining... Hd ( 1080p ) | their Magic spells destruction at how it was a! Delay the canon 1: Phoenix Priestess for those who purchased them in.. 02/15/2013 ( JP ) Animation 12m User Score: the Sunrise tagged Fairy Tail the movie Tail! Fans, for fans fairy tail the first morning I was hoping for... something fillers and/or delay the canon you! Such a bad wrap for those things you must be a registered User to use IMDb... To watch or can I skip for... something Magic spells destruction `` [ discussion ] discussion! The best that was aired in 2013-02-15 I only finished the movie prologue the! Anime that was aired in 2013-02-15 comes face to face with Brandish, but fell far short not. Comes face to face with Brandish, but gets nervous when she says a.... Me personally, it was bundled with tickets for Fairy Tail the movie no! Very poorly developed and executed office, & company info Lynn Ballard, Joshua Bangle, Dalton Barlow special! Life as a prologue to the movie Houou no Miko in their new bathhouse, Animation.

fairy tail the first morning 2021