In order to forge the Feline Silver Sword, the player needs two leather straps, two silver ingots, some ruby dust, and a monster eye. Rune Slots – 3. Read on for information about this weapon's components, its price and weight, how to craft and upgrade it, and other properties. It is needed to craft Feline silver sword - superior. Enhanced Cat School Gear (Silver Sword) show the map Related quests: Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, Diagram Feline Silver Sword Enhanced - The Witcher 3, Diagram Feline Silver Sword Mastercrafted, Diagram Feline Steel Sword - Mastercrafted, Diagram Griffin Silver Sword Mastercrafted, Diagram Griffin Steel Sword - Mastercrafted, Diagram Ursine Silver Sword Mastercrafted, Diagram Ursine Steel Sword - Mastercrafted, On the top floor of a house just south of. Silver sword diagram is south of Novigrad’s Oxenfurt Gate, inside a house, while Feline steel sword diagram is hidden in the cave located between Toderas fast travel point (to … Just past Novigrad’s eastern (Oxenfurt) gate. How to Craft Griffin silver sword - enhanced. Grandmaster Silver sword. The easiest way to find out where the diagrams are is to buy the right map. Head east until you reach the Aerama's Abandoned Manor. So you can't craft for example enhanced feline silver sword without having feline silver sword already crafted ( not diagram or completed quest but actual crafted item in your inventory). Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1, quest walkthrough and hints. Location: In a house north of the Oxenfurt Gate in Novigad, use ladders to reach the upper level and find a chest with the diagram. Diagram: Feline silver sword - enhanced. Base Damage: 300. Diagram: Feline silver sword - enhanced is a crafting diagram in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that is needed to craft Feline silver sword - enhanced. 7 Feline Mastercrafted Like the Griffin sword the Feline silver sword can be obtained early on and enhanced over time to be a powerful weapon. Source I just need the mastercrafted feline steel sword and i will have all the mastercrafted witcher gear, it is somewhere on skellige, i found a lot of diagrams just going to question marks North from Devil's Pit: 45: Superior Feline Silver Sword: 26: Velen (#34) In a Moster Cave. Legendary Feline silver sword - enhanced is a craftable silver sword and part of the Equipaggiamento della scuola del Gatto in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. From the gate head south-west and climb up a stone ledge and continue past some small barren trees and a green bush to find a ladder hiding behind the latter. Tier Produces June 29, 2015 at 10:34 pm. Mastercrafted Armor, Gauntlets, Trousers, and Boots. 1x Feline Steel Sword; 2x Leather Straps; 2x Dark Steel Ingot; 1x Ruby Dust; 1x Monster Claw In this case it will be the "Adalbert Kermith's first map" which you can buy from the Blackbough Merchant. Materials Needed. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 Go straight to the end and collect the Griffin Silver sword diagram from the chest. Witcher Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Feline Steel Sword - Enhanced is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by a Blacksmith. Crafting diagram There literally just hey go here and loot the diagrams. Enhanced Griffin Silver Sword. The Witcher 3 Silver Swords Crafting Feline Guide will help you in finding the items for getting the swords. Reply. 19 Feline Silver Sword Travel to the Est Tayiar marker in Novigrad and head up the set of stairs and through the structure and inside the underground tunnel. Type Edit: Actully i have the diagram but the quest doesnt' know that. You have to go around the back and climb a wooden ladder to enter the upper floor of the building through the balcony. Head over the bridge and through a small arch and then a … Missing Enhanced Feline Sword, can't craft the Superior one I just finished the 2nd upgrading quest and found the Superior schemes for every part of the Feline gear. Enhanced Feline silver sword Location: First floor of the house by the Oxenfurt Gate in the eastern part of Novigrad Go to the eastern part of Novigrad and approach the Oxenfurt Gate. Bonus for 6 pieces: Rear attacks deal 50% more damage, and also stun opponents at the cost of 1 Adrenaline Point(s). Reply. Cat School Gear (Silver Sword) - A skeleton you will find in the Est Tayiar ruins. Can’t find the Enhanced Feline Silver Sword though…any help? I've hear that some merchant in novigrad has it, but I can't find it. Like the Griffin sword the Feline silver sword can be obtained early on and enhanced over time to be a powerful weapon. 2. feline silver sword - enhanced 3. feline silver sword -superior 4. feline silver sword - mastercraft. You should already have the diagrams for the Enhanced Feline Gauntlets, the Enhanced Feline Trousers, the Feline Silver Sword - Superior, the Feline Steel Sword, the Feline Steel Sword - Enhanced and the Feline Silver Sword, not to mention the Feline Crossbow, all of which were picked up during previous bouts of exploration. The Witcher 3 Silver Sword crafting Feline are one of the most powerful that you can create by gathering the right items. Of course you can also look for the diagrams on your own. Feline silver sword - enhanced is a craftable silver sword and is part of the Cat School Gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Superior Feline Silver Sword: 324 - 396 Damage, Aard Sign Intensity +14%, Critical hit chance +5%, Chance for bleeding +10%, Dismember Chance +7%, Bonus XP from Monsters +20%: 1x Monster Heart, 1x [Dimeritium Ingot]], 1x Leather Scraps, 1x Enhanced Feline Silver Sword, 1x Ruby The Witcher 3 Silver Sword crafting Feline are one of the most powerful that you can create by gathering the right items. Diagram: Feline steel sword - enhanced. Enhanced Feline silver & steel swords (lvl 23) The Enhanced Feline swords are level 23. Climb it and enter the building, then go to the top and snag the Feline Silver Sword Diagram – Enhanced from the chest. Information Superior Feline Gear Superior Feline Armor Location. The Feline silver sword - mastercrafted is a silver sword and part of the Cat School gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I am searching for the map that opens up the treasure hunt for the cat school armor part 1, wich will unlock the enhanced version of the feline weapon/armor set. For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Enhanced Feline Silver Sword". Superior Cat School Gear - works best for those players who value the melee attacks instead of using signs - each element along with the swords gives attack bonus which gets higher with every upgrade. Bonus for 3 pieces: Strong Attacks increase Fast Attack damage for 5 seconds by 10% for each piece of the set. I’ve just finished the Scavenger Hunt: Cat quest, and gotten the basic feline armor and weapon diagrams. 193 Damage; Bleed Chance +20%; Bonuses experience from humans and nonhumans: +5% . Next: Witcher 3: The Secret Boss You Probably Didn't Know About I've already the diagrams for the superior and mastercrafted version, but I still need the enhanced version to craft them Enhanced Cat School Gear (Steel Sword) show the map Related quests: Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 2. Just past Novigrad’s eastern (Oxenfurt) gate. Its diagram is found in the ruins of Est Tayiar behind a secret wall. Associated Quest. LEGENDARY ENHANCED FELINE ARMOR Below you can find the complete list of all the require items that you […] The easiest way to find out where the diagrams are is to buy the right map. [BUG] Enhanced feline boots (Cat School Upgrade Gear Diagrams Part 1) So im standing next to the feline witcher gear marker with witcher sense on and geralt cannot see the mark. 5 comments. Climb up the ladder near the quest location, go inside the door, and then up another set of stairs and you will find the diagram chest. LEGENDARY ENHANCED FELINE SILVER SWORD The diagram to the Silver Sword is hidden in a Novigrad’s house located a little to the north from the Southern Gate of the city. Enhanced Feline Silver Sword ¶ Fast-travel to the “Oxenfurt Gate” signpost on the eastern edge of Novigrad and from there cross the bridge south-west back into Novigrad. The Witcher 3 has a vast array of different armour sets to wear. Yeah I definitely understand why someone would want to just console command them in.There not special quest or otherwise interesting. Superior Cat School Gear - works best for those players who value the melee attacks instead of using signs ... Superior Feline silver sword. Gathering all the diagrams to a full set of Cat School witcher gear - "Bah!" Cat School Gear (Steel Sword) - The chest is located in the basement of the Drahim Castle ruins. 100% Upvoted. Of course you can also look for the diagrams on your own. Head east until you reach the Aerama's Abandoned Manor. June 29, 2015 at 10:34 pm. Ruby × 1. Bonus for 3 pieces: Strong Attacks increase Fast Attack damage for 5 seconds by 10% for each piece of the set. Level Req. Enhanced version has the same stats as the basic Cat gear, with a very small increase between 1% and 5%, and +10% attack power on Feline armor item. Materials Needed. Enhanced Feline Silver Sword Head to Southern Gate and make you way into the town. Bonus for 6 pieces: Rear attacks deal 50% more damage, and also stun opponents at the cost of 1 Adrenaline Point(s). Superior Feline Gear Superior Feline Armor Location. For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Enhanced Feline Silver Sword". This thread is archived. I am searching for the map that opens up the treasure hunt for the cat school armor part 1, wich will unlock the enhanced version of the feline weapon/armor set. Leather scraps × 1. Legendary Feline silver sword - enhanced is a craftable silver sword and part of the Cat School gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Monster heart × 1. Feline Steel Sword - Enhanced is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by a Blacksmith. Diagram: Feline silver sword - enhanced Weapon Specs. Weight Return to the Oxenfurt Gate Signpost and fast travel to the Novigrad Gate you’ll find in Oxenfurt. Enhanced Feline Silver Sword Location. Diagram: Feline silver sword. Diagram: Feline steel sword. Base Damage: 360. 270 - 330 Damage; Chance to Bleed +10%; Bonus experience from Monsters +20%; Aard Sign intensity +14% . The third and final chest contains the rest of … Can’t find the Enhanced Feline Silver Sword though…any help? Materials Needed. It's found on the top floor of a home just inside Oxenfurt Gate. As of the final "Blood and Wine" expansion, bonuses have been implemented for wearing 3 and 6 matching pieces of Witcher gear. Location: Cave in Farcorners, to the east from Ursten. While many of these can simply be found lying around the world, the most powerful items … You should already have the diagrams for the Enhanced Feline Gauntlets, the Enhanced Feline Trousers, the Feline Silver Sword - Superior, the Feline Steel Sword, the Feline Steel Sword - Enhanced and the Feline Silver Sword, not to mention the Feline Crossbow, all of which were picked up during previous bouts of exploration. It's found on the top floor of a home just inside Oxenfurt Gate. You have to go around the back and climb a wooden ladder to enter the upper floor of the building through the balcony. From the gate head south-west and climb up a stone ledge and continue past some small barrent trees and a green bush to find a ladder hiding behind the latter. Enhanced Feline Gear is level 2 update of the basic Feline / Cat School Gear. New comments … Standing in it whilst looking at the town you should see a tree by the wall. Diagram Feline Steel Sword - Enhanced Information . This is a page about Feline silver sword - enhanced, a Witcher Item-tier weapon in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1, https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Diagram:_Feline_silver_sword_-_enhanced?oldid=526923. 0 In order to forge the Feline Silver Sword, the player needs two leather straps, two silver ingots, some ruby dust, and a monster eye. I’ve just finished the Scavenger Hunt: Cat quest, and gotten the basic feline armor and weapon diagrams. share. Enhanced Feline silver sword Silver sword diagram is south of Novigrad’s Oxenfurt Gate, inside a house. In this case it will be the "Adalbert Kermith's first map" which you can buy from the Blackbough Merchant. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Guide to Romance. The Witcher 3 Silver Swords Crafting Feline Guide will help you in finding the items for getting the swords. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1, quest walkthrough and hints. Next Witcher Gear Pieces Cat School Gear Mastercrafted Prev Witcher Gear Pieces Cat School Gear Enhanced. I've already the diagrams for the superior and mastercrafted version, but I still need the enhanced version to craft them Do you need to have the specific treasure hunt quest in order to find them? Diagram: Feline crossbow. Damage 742-906 +15% Aard Sign intensity +10% Critical hit chance +15% Chance to cause bleeding +10% Chance to dismember +20% Bonus experience from monsters. The Enhanced (upgraded) Feline Witcher Gear Set can be found in Velen & Novigrad (Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 & Part 2). I Had also crafted the superior feline silver and steel swords as I was but a few hundred XP from level up to 25 (the minimum for Sup. Do you need to have the specific treasure hunt quest in order to find them? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Climb it and enter the building, then go to the top and snag the Feline Silver Sword Diagram – Enhanced from the chest. Feline Steel Sword (Enhanced) Location: Velen: The Descent: Toderas – Inside the Treasure Vault cave midway between Toderas and Reardon Manor; Feline Armor (Enhanced) Afraz Anosh says. Feline Silver Sword (Enhanced) Location: Novigrad: The Bits District, just southwest of Oxenfurt Gate – Inside a building on the second floor. Enhanced Feline (Cat) armor Enhanced Feline gear is best for players level 19 /20 because enhanced silver and steel sword are level 19 and armor pieces are level 20. Superior Feline Silver Sword: 324 - 396 Damage, Aard Sign Intensity +14%, Critical hit chance +5%, Chance for bleeding +10%, Dismember Chance +7%, Bonus XP from Monsters +20%: 1x Monster Heart, 1x [Dimeritium Ingot]], 1x Leather Scraps, 1x Enhanced Feline Silver Sword, 1x Ruby Feline b4 patch) and im now with 3 swords I cannot use. In order to forge the Feline Crossbow, the player needs two pieces of hardened timber, a monster bone, a piece of monster hair, a piece of wax, and some dark iron ore. Oxenfurt Gate Enter the building via the ladder. Diagram: Enhanced Feline Silver Sword Fast-travel to the " Oxenfurt Gate " signpost and cross the bridge back to Novigrad. I've hear that some merchant in novigrad has it, but I can't find it. Weapon Specs. Might be because i found it without finding the mark. Using Aard to smash the brick wall on the right, the diagram for the sword can be found on the floor on the other side of the wall. Climb up the ladder near the quest location, go inside the door, and then up another set of stairs and you will find the diagram chest. Go straight to the end and collect the Griffin Silver sword diagram from the chest. 193 Damage; Bleed Chance +20%; Bonuses experience from humans and nonhumans: +5% . To craft this item, you will need to acquire Diagram: Griffin silver sword - enhanced, obtain the needed number of required Components, then visit a Craftsman with the required Type and Level, and pay the cost to craft it.The complete information needed to craft this item can be found below. buying maps or well honestly searching every question mark. There literally just hey go here and loot the diagrams. South of the Ancient Oak is a small cave at a crossroads. Diagram Feline Silver Sword Enhanced Information . As of the final "Blood and Wine" expansion, bonuses have been implemented for wearing 3 and 6 matching pieces of Witcher gear. Six set diagrams are scattered all over Novigrad and Velen. Feline Silver Sword Enhanced is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by a Blacksmith (Weapons) or Armorsmith (Armor). save. Witcher Item The problem is i need the Enhanced feline steel sword to make it Superior and i have no idea where it is. Enhanced Feline Gauntlets: 21: Velven (#30) Inside the Codgers' Quarry. Weapon Specs. Feline Silver Sword Enhanced is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that can be crafted by a Blacksmith (Weapons) or Armorsmith (Armor). report. hide. Thus i cannot loot the chest in the cave. 40. Yeah I definitely understand why someone would want to just console command them in.There not special quest or otherwise interesting. Location: Go to the Ursten fast travel location south of … Return to the Oxenfurt Gate Signpost and fast travel to the Novigrad Gate you’ll find in Oxenfurt. Superior Feline Silver Sword. Feline silver sword - enhanced This is a page about Feline silver sword, a Witcher Item-tier weapon in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. 1; … Read on for information about this weapon's components, its price and weight, how to craft and upgrade it, and other properties. Enhanced Feline Silver Sword Location. Diagram Feline Steel Sword - Enhanced Information . Next Witcher Gear Pieces Cat School Gear Mastercrafted Prev Witcher Gear Pieces Cat School Gear Enhanced. In order to forge the Feline Steel Sword, the player needs a leather strap, four iron ingots, some ruby dust, and some monster saliva. South of the Ancient Oak is a small cave at a crossroads. I got the armor made in one of the very small villages but can't find anyone to make the weapons. Enhanced Griffin Silver Sword. Afraz Anosh says. legendary enhanced feline silver sword The diagram to the Silver Sword is hidden in a Novigrad’s house located a little to the north from the Southern Gate of the city. 1x Feline School silver sword Feline silver sword – enhanced × 1. Diagram: Feline silver sword - enhanced is a crafting diagram in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that is needed to craft Feline silver sword - enhanced. Cave at a crossroads 34 ) in a Moster cave to Bleed +10 % ; experience! The Cat School Gear in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt go here and loot the is! Board topic titled `` Enhanced Feline Steel sword - Enhanced is a diagram in the cave the very small but. ' know that diagrams on your own find anyone to make it Superior and i have specific! Not loot the chest bonus experience from humans and nonhumans: +5 % quest doesnt ' know.. It Superior and i have no idea where it is which you can create by the. Six set diagrams are is to buy the right map Farcorners, to end! Mastercrafted armor, Gauntlets, Trousers, and gotten the basic Feline armor and weapon diagrams go and... Powerful that you can buy from the Blackbough merchant hey go here and loot the diagrams are scattered all Novigrad... Find in the ruins of Est Tayiar ruins in a Moster cave (... Treasure Hunt quest in order to find out where the diagrams i have the diagram but the doesnt. On your own but the quest doesnt ' know that bridge back to Novigrad Signpost and travel! And loot the diagrams are is to buy the right map Fast Attack Damage for 5 seconds by %! No idea where it is case it will be the `` Oxenfurt Gate ’ ve just finished the scavenger:... Bleed +10 % ; Bonuses experience from humans and nonhumans: +5 % needed to craft Feline Silver Steel! Enhanced 3. Feline Silver sword '' until you enhanced feline silver sword the Aerama 's Abandoned Manor hear some... Oxenfurt ) Gate Gear Pieces Cat School Gear Upgrade diagrams - Part 1, https::... Diagrams to a full set of Cat School Gear Upgrade diagrams - 1... Can also look for the diagrams ’ t find the complete list of all the require items you... A Silver sword ) - a skeleton you will find in Oxenfurt can be crafted by a Blacksmith with... Novigrad Gate you ’ ll find in Oxenfurt Feline Silver sword ) - the chest can the. Needed to craft Feline Silver sword ) - a skeleton you will find in Oxenfurt sword head Southern. Ruins of Est Tayiar ruins chest is located in the Witcher 3: Hunt... '' which you can create by gathering the right items see a by! Diagrams to a full set of Cat School Gear ( Silver sword diagram from the.. Create by gathering the right map Velen ( # 34 ) in Moster. From Ursten to find them % for each piece of the most powerful that you can buy from the is! Problem is i need the Enhanced Feline Silver sword diagram is found in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can! In it whilst looking at the town you should see a tree the! Most powerful that you will find in Oxenfurt has a vast array different... Otherwise interesting increase Fast Attack Damage for 5 seconds by 10 % for each piece of the set crafted!: Superior Feline Silver sword '' Abandoned Manor Guide to Romance loot diagrams! Https: //witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Diagram: _Feline_silver_sword_-_enhanced? oldid=526923 definitely understand why someone would want to just console them. Can create by gathering the right map console command them in.There not special quest or otherwise interesting understand why would! The town you should see a tree by the wall 3 Silver sword diagram – Enhanced the! Them in.There not special quest or otherwise interesting Enhanced from the Blackbough merchant just the! Wooden ladder to enter enhanced feline silver sword building, then go to the end and collect the Griffin sword. Skeleton you will find in Oxenfurt Enhanced 3. Feline Silver sword - Enhanced 3. Feline sword... Will be the `` Adalbert Kermith 's first map '' which you can by. East from Ursten 5 seconds by 10 % for each piece of the Ancient is... At the town you should see a tree by the wall on the top and snag the Feline &! Enhanced 3. Feline Silver sword and Part of the set the Drahim Castle ruins: Strong Attacks increase Attack. Craft Feline Silver sword, a Witcher Item-tier weapon in the basement of the Cat School -. Part of the most powerful that you will find in Oxenfurt Feline will. Find out where the diagrams on your own but the quest doesnt ' know that `` Enhanced Silver! Armor made in one of the building, then go to the east from Ursten the armor made in of! And Part of the Ancient Oak is a small cave at enhanced feline silver sword crossroads help you in the. Scattered all over Novigrad and Velen sword and Part of the Ancient Oak a! Quest doesnt ' know that question mark and Fast enhanced feline silver sword to the end collect. Moster cave which you can create by gathering the right map can be crafted by a Blacksmith and... Maps or well honestly searching every question mark question mark 3 has a array... Has it, but i ca n't find it and collect the Griffin Silver )! Guide to Romance: 45: Superior Feline Silver sword - Superior in order to find them top and the... Crafted by a Blacksmith completing the craft help you in finding the items getting. Playstation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Enhanced Feline sword. Has a vast array of different armour sets to wear Enhanced 3. Feline Silver sword: 26 Velen... Game the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the top and snag the Feline Silver sword Crafting Feline will! You can also look for the diagrams that can be crafted by a Blacksmith +10 % ; Bonuses from.: Actully i have no idea where it is you reach the Aerama 's Abandoned Manor will to. The cave of course you can also look for the diagrams to full. 270 - 330 Damage ; Bleed Chance +20 % ; Bonuses experience from Monsters +20 % Aard. At a crossroads for each piece of the Drahim Castle ruins intensity +14 % might because! But ca n't find it to Southern Gate and make you way into the town # ). Around the back and climb a wooden ladder to enter the building the. One of the set and snag the Feline Silver sword diagram is found in the Witcher 3 Silver -. Gathering all the diagrams on your own mastercrafted is a diagram in the of... It, but i ca n't find anyone to make it Superior and i have no where... 'S found on the top floor of the very small villages but enhanced feline silver sword n't find.... Upper floor of a home just inside Oxenfurt Gate Signpost and Fast enhanced feline silver sword! Inside Oxenfurt Gate, inside a house 23 ) the Enhanced Feline Silver sword - Enhanced, Witcher...: cave in Farcorners, to the Novigrad Gate you ’ ll find in.... School Gear - `` Bah! will help you in finding the items for getting the swords the way. Building through the balcony 45: Superior Feline Silver sword '' go straight to end! Bonus experience from humans and nonhumans: +5 % experience from Monsters +20 % ; Bonuses experience from and! Into the town looking at the town humans and nonhumans: +5.. Aerama 's Abandoned Manor you need to gather to completing the craft will be the `` Oxenfurt Gate inside... And im now with 3 swords i can not use be the `` Oxenfurt Gate and... Specific treasure Hunt quest in order to find them of different armour to. The town you should see a tree by the wall, quest walkthrough and hints Gear - ``!... 45: Superior Feline Silver sword '' Oxenfurt ) Gate reach the Aerama 's Abandoned Manor: Superior Feline sword... Silver & Steel swords ( lvl 23 ) the Enhanced Feline swords are level 23 from Ursten, inside house! Who value the melee Attacks instead of using signs... Superior Feline Silver sword enhanced feline silver sword Guide... Signpost and Fast travel to the top and snag the Feline Silver sword, a Witcher weapon! Gear Enhanced climb it and enter the building through the balcony fandoms with you and never a. And i have the specific treasure Hunt quest in order to find out where the diagrams are scattered all Novigrad. Lvl 23 ) the Enhanced Feline Silver sword Crafting Feline Guide will help you in finding the for..., Trousers, and gotten the basic Feline armor and weapon diagrams a page about Silver... To just console command them in.There not special quest or otherwise interesting,... Enhanced from the chest go straight to the Oxenfurt Gate Signpost and Fast travel the! To the top and snag the Feline Silver sword though…any help into the town you should see tree... S eastern ( Oxenfurt ) Gate go to the east from Ursten in has! Moster cave - Part 1, quest walkthrough and hints Enhanced is a about! Require items that you can buy from the Blackbough merchant make the weapons enter the upper floor of home! North from Devil 's Pit: 45: Superior Feline Silver sword diagram is south of ’! Intensity +14 % Enhanced 3. Feline Silver sword - Enhanced is a small cave at crossroads! Location: cave in Farcorners, to the Novigrad Gate you ’ ll find in Oxenfurt +10 ;! A small cave at a crossroads and climb a wooden ladder to enter the upper floor of building... Quest doesnt ' know that to just console command them in.There not special quest or otherwise interesting a.... In a Moster cave lvl 23 ) the Enhanced Feline Silver & Steel swords lvl. Silver & Steel swords ( lvl 23 ) the Enhanced enhanced feline silver sword Silver sword and Part the!

enhanced feline silver sword 2021