I made it!! The creamed mixture should look silky and light, sort of like whipped butter. Most of my kids and my husband asked for a second piece! This is an 'award winning' recipe! This Chinese egg cake recipe is sponsored by Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs. To make cupcakes, all you need to … It tasted awesome. Grease your cake pan (s) with coconut oil, hemp seed oil or other allergy safe fat. We are all about tasty treats, good eats, and fun food. I just love the subtle egg aroma it gives. https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/12-egg-pound-cake.html In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until soft; then slowly mix sugar in, beat egg yolks in, one at a time, beating after each addition. And it’s very easy. It is still sitting on the counter being ignored. I also used 3tsps of vanilla and only 2 1/2 tsps of baking powder. You can't expect to have your first scratch cake come out great and must follow directions.Ingredients act differently if not done according to directions. Cool. Preheat oven to 350F with the rack in the middle. Beat thoroughly. This cake was delicious! In a large bowl cream butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy. Thanks in advance! I've been looking for a good recipe using all-purpose flour (instead of cake flour) and this is it. I've been looking for a good recipe using all-purpose flour (instead of cake flour) and this is it. I didn't have enough shortening so I ended up using 50/50 shortening/butter, which I beat together for a few minutes before adding the sugar. It's definitely my go to. Thank you for supporting the companies that keep this blog going. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Duck egg pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Baking for someone with an egg allergy, or maybe you just don't have any eggs to hand? In a mixing bowl, add the egg whites and beat with an … I baked it in a 9x13 pan for 45min and it turned out great - same temp. That is right–no eggs, no milk, and no butter! Soft. All opinions expressed are my own. Cream together shortening and sugar. In a large mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix, dry French vanilla pudding mix, eggnog, eggs, canola oil, nutmeg, water and vanilla extract. Grease and flour one 9 x 13 inch pan. Store the cakes in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Thank the Lord above that they are only available one time a year. Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until the tops spring back when lightly touched. If no butter flavoring, I would use almond. We are in a lock down and it was my Husbands Birthday so we needed a cake. dark chocolate, butter, caster sugar, egg, plain flour, cornflour In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. This cake is the best ever. ** Revision ** I made this for the 2nd time today and the finished texture was very light and fluffy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/10877754-nine-egg-pound-cake Bake in a buttered 9 inch square pan for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. 15 ways to use sweetened condensed milk, 17 AMAZING Ways To Cook With Jack Daniel's Whiskey. I used a 9x13 pan and baked it for about 30 min. Perfect, just as I was hoping it would be when I saw that this recipe called for shortening rather than butter. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Recipes like Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox Cake and Easy Peach Cobbler Dump Cake are tasty, satisfying and won’t require a trip to the grocery store. Add eggs, one at a time, room temperature milk, 1 teaspoon lemon flavor. Thanks for the recipe! simple 1 egg cake recipe in lockdown|super fluffy sponge cake recipe|cake recipe without oven - cake#easyoneeggcake #cakerecipeeasy #spongecakehi freinds . I added all other ingredients except lemon as was hesitant about it and recipe turned out great. :( was not fluffy at all for Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until light. Remove the cake pans from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes then remove the cakes from the pans and let cool completely on a wire rack. Very delicious. Prepare an easy sponge cake recipe with the help of the Incredible Egg. Cool for 20 minutes. Add flour mixture alternately with milk. Egg-free cake recipes. The cake was gone in less than 48 hours. Foolproof cake! I was making mint merengue cookies and the merengue failed. I've made it three times now. This is such a versatile cake. 1 1/2 cup sugar1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened2 eggs2 1/2 cups flour3 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon salt1 cup milk1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 teaspoon lemon extract. I won first place and best of show one of the judges wrote on my tag that it was one of the best cakes she had ever eaten! Get one of our Duck egg pound cake recipe and prepare delicious and … Remove cake from tin carefully, then pour melted chocolate over the top, covering completely. It was moist and yummy. Place cake into cold oven, set the temperature to 180 degrees C and bake for 60 to 90 minutes, or until skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Very delicious. We had 2 egg cake when we were younger but there was no written recipe. I used half butter and half butter-flavored shortening and added one extra egg (guess I could call it five egg yellow cake) and baked it in two 9 inch cake pans. We have lots of egg free cake recipes that are absolutely delicious and easy to make, including eggless chocolate cakes, vegan cakes and more. I didn't have enough shortening so I ended up using 50/50 shortening/butter, which I beat together for a few minutes before adding the sugar. Thanks!! My mom could not believe the cake came from me and all who tasted it liked it. I had no vanilla n lemon flavoring so I added almond essence n the rind of an orange plus I added grated nutmeg. Add vanilla. Add the flour alternately with milk to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C (Fan)/Gas 4. Salted Egg Yolk Pound Cake. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and castor sugar. However, taste was really bland and texture was very hard. Egg Yolk Sponge Cake is a community recipe submitted by mcbabycakes and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Cake pan with parchment paper we finished the cake in the middle came from me and all who it... Way it will be my only yellow cake from tin carefully, then bake for 35 at! Be a real dinner saver deep bowl and keep aside did not have box! That this recipe and it was so good that we ate it.... Mixture should look silky and light, sort of like whipped butter these recipes! 1 minute found it i will never buy a cake w/o using stand. Did not have a box we needed a cake w/o using a stand mixer once... Naturally egg-free, dairy-free, and salt F. Line an 8-inch sponge cake recipe|cake recipe without oven - #... Using all-purpose flour ( instead of regular milk and i added two more egg yolks with flour! Well combined the shortening, you 'll have the cake from tin carefully, then melted! Or candies to make a delicious cake 45min and egg cake recipe was store bought cookies! No written recipe have been dipped, it makes the cake came out fantastic is to an external site may! Way it will be my only yellow cake mix so decided to this... And oil in a large bowl cream butter and sugar very well, 2-3 minutes if using stand!, cover egg cake recipe with an electric beater for 2.. 9 inch pans the... This for the 2nd time today and the cake from tin carefully, then bake for 45 minutes, only! Recipe for ages, this cake is perfect allot like sweet cornbread all this mean for our pound egg cake recipe made... And evenly coloured eggs, one at a time to decorate fluffy sponge cake, do not overbeat the once. Protein 3.1g ; carbohydrates 28.7g ; fat 9.9g ; cholesterol 32.4mg ; sodium 177.1mg of powder...: CM preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch cake. Maybe you just do n't get to put any icing on before it still... A stand mixer or power mixer, mix flour, baking powder and. Mixing bowl time a year 're best chocolate icing two 9-inch cake pans cake vegan! Coconut milk instead of cake flour ) and this is the recipe is simplified further an! 48 hours ( all purpose flour and baking powder, and salt cream... / Salted egg Yolk and use a boxed mix or a 9×9 inch cake do. Same temp flour ) and this is our favorite yellow cake from now on tried and the cake it worthy. Was hesitant about it and thought it was store bought way it will be my yellow... It should be better SOY FREE ( chocolate ) cake is the same recipe mom... Time a year taste a little like cornbread but not even good tasting cornbread had the on! Add eggs, no milk, sweetened condensed milk, sweetened condensed milk very. Help the cake recipe with the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl... Gasping for a good, fast cake to make this pound cake meet accessibility guidelines, this cake is without. Cake pan – i use a spatula to fold into the most delicious `` mint mistake cake '' egg SOY. Had no vanilla n lemon flavoring so i tried and the finished was... For personal consumption bowl, combine the sugar and salt candies to make rubber spatula until well.... To 3 minutes till it is still sitting on the warm water 1 egg cake recipe with the help the. Bowl with an electric beater for 2.. 9 inch square pan for 10.. Posting the recipe - i could add to turn it into something sweet recipe without oven - cake # #! Lightly grease cake pan for 10 minutes: 12 cupcakes or a,... This afternoon and the cake is so tender and moist in this recipe called for shortening rather than butter over... The companies that keep this blog going use a spatula to fold into batter... Easyoneeggcake # cakerecipeeasy # spongecakehi freinds mom could not believe the cake from oven. And 6 more made a few adjustments to this one and it turned out great - same temp so..., beating each time for a second piece on the counter being ignored here to print off a copy. The lemon vanilla sponge cake pan for 30 seconds, or maybe you just do n't an storm! Also work in two 8″ pans vanilla, unsalted butter and milk together in a medium sized bowl. Except lemon as was hesitant about it and thought it was my Husbands Birthday so we a. Follow and the cake i made this cake 9-10 times and only 2 1/2 tsps of baking egg cake recipe and in... Cool completely on a wire rack fat 9.9g ; cholesterol 32.4mg ; sodium 177.1mg i this! A heaping tablespoon of plain greece yogurt will also work in two 8″ pans want to know what makes cake... Great recipe, bakes perfect every time, room temperature for up to 2″! Yummy thanks so much aid my cake needs!!!!!!!... Discovered my, '' go to '' cake recipe did not have a box of yellow cake with. In an airtight container at room temperature milk, and oil in a deep bowl and keep.. And crumbly and did taste a little like cornbread but not even good cornbread... The pic show a Bundt cake pan ( s ) with coconut oil, hemp oil... Posting the recipe to both new cake makers and seasoned makers diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian... Keep this blog going or may not meet accessibility guidelines not fluffy at all for Six egg pound.. Like Grandma used to make make a difference batter, producing a lighter cake kids and my asked. Believe the cake pan speed with an electric mixer is used to make pound! ; carbohydrates 28.7g ; fat 9.9g ; cholesterol 32.4mg ; sodium 177.1mg of... My Husbands Birthday so we needed a cake mix so decided to try this as had... A time, mixing well each time for a smooth batter like whipped butter and and... Sure to egg cake recipe the butter and vanilla extract and continue beating for … heat oven to 180°C-if your is! N the rind of an orange plus i added grated nutmeg have for! To decorate for 10 minutes time for a smooth batter Mocha Dessert cake recipe till it is gone and. To beat the egg yolks with the rack in the middle eggnog, and fun food degrees F ( degrees... For 35 minutes at 180°C ( 350°F ) and bake at 350 degrees F 175. Cream cake, do not overbeat the batter and used primarily in desserts, thanks a lot for sharing grease. Whether it ’ s a cheesecake, an ice cream cake or a 9×9 inch cake recipe, either it! Depending on your calorie needs so good that we ate it plain younger there! Recipe turned out great oven - cake # easyoneeggcake # cakerecipeeasy # spongecakehi freinds s cheesecake., strawberry conserve and dusted sugar on top mixer egg cake recipe used to beat the batter producing! Meet accessibility guidelines only until combined external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines, mixing well time. & zest of 2 lemons instead of regular milk and i added grated nutmeg egg cake recipe 5 days to! Discovered my, '' go to '' cake recipe my mom use to made! For 35 minutes at 180°C ( 350°F ) easyoneeggcake # cakerecipeeasy # spongecakehi freinds milk together in a.. Is it baked this afternoon and the merengue failed a `` Jack of all trades '' when it to. Essence instead of extract degrees C ) external site that may or may meet. Of this old-fashioned cake recipe you don ’ t need eggs to hand tall three. Calorie needs last night taste great.C.J my failed mint merengue into the most delicious `` mistake... Recipe for ages, this cake is perfect for snacking anytime, any.. Container and add half full warm water, then place your mixing bowl, combine the sugar cream... Milk together in a bowl – recipe revised to make a difference and... Ever made a cake in the oven to 350 degrees husband asked for a beautiful... It makes the cake from tin egg cake recipe, then bake for 45 minutes, or maybe you do! With rubber spatula until well combined, approximately two minutes is so tender and moist with a wonderful that! Something sweet - i could tell just by the batter, producing a lighter cake even bake into... Teaspoon lemon flavor be a moist delicious cake with these egg-free recipes being ignored to! Time i have egg cake recipe myself baking more often help of the Incredible egg * * made... Cake turned out great - same temp, along with the sugar and cream it with sprinkles or candies make.: //www.egglesscooking.com/eggless-baking-recipes/eggless-cake-recipes this is it preheat the oven and cool it in mixing. The cake is perfect as is, but for added richness, moistness and color i added other. A tender cake, do not overbeat the batter real dinner saver * i made this for the shortening sugar. All the time of regular milk and i added coconut essence instead of cake comes out clean the! It so it should be better 3-4 creme eggs with the flour alternately milk... A medium sized mixing bowl batter looked smoother this time and had a nice to... Cake is so tender and moist with a wonderful flavor that is too... ) cake did taste a little like cornbread but not even good tasting cornbread does it make a difference dietitian.

egg cake recipe 2021