Maybe this is just my post-9/11 American paranoia talking, but that part seems even more unrealistic than most of the science-fiction in the show. Results will be revealed next story discussion. The episode takes place in London on the day of the 2012 Summer Olympics opening ceremony. Doctor Who. The Good Doctor (ABC, Sony) is a medical drama that airs on the ABC television network and premiered in September 2017. Not sure why I got these episodes first, or why I stuck around. "Fear Her" is the eleventh episode of the second series of the British science-fiction series Doctor Who, first broadcast on BBC One on 24 June 2006. I find it to be absolutely inexplicable that in an episode the writers knew going in would be their no-budget fill-in episode, they decided to use the Olympic Games – an event of insanely large and expensive scale – as the framing device. By Ahsan Haque. Watch Doctor Who - S 2 E 11 - Fear Her - Carson Nerheim on Dailymotion (Also, slightly unrelated, I think taking the Doctor out of commission and having the companion do the work is much more interesting than the reverse, as shown in the Idiot's Lantern.). Loading... Unsubscribe from Council of Geeks? Fear Her Original Airdate: 24 Jun, 2006 [Dame Kelly Holmes Close] ... You know I want you to know these things before you see her, Doctor, because right now, she's not herself. To Doctor Who fans there are very few words that precisely strike fear in the hearts of all of them at once. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.361933014be843c79476.css.map*/._2ppRhKEnnVueVHY_G-Ursy{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:22px 0 0;min-height:200px;overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2KLA5wMaJBHg0K2z1q0ci_{margin:0 -7px -8px}._1zdLtEEpuWI_Pnujn1lMF2{bottom:0;position:absolute;right:52px}._3s18OZ_KPHs2Ei416c7Q1l{margin:0 0 22px;position:relative}.LJjFa8EhquYX8xsTnb9n-{filter:grayscale(40%);position:absolute;top:11px}._2Zjw1QfT_iMHH7rfaGsfBs{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background:linear-gradient(180deg,rgba(0,121,211,.24),rgba(0,121,211,.12));border-radius:50%;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;height:25px;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin:0 auto;width:25px}._2gaJVJ6_j7vwKV945EABN9{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);border-radius:50%;height:15px;width:15px;z-index:1} The episode is for all intents and purposes entirely forgettable filler, but filler so aggressively stupid it earns its disdain. added by iceprincess7492. Fear Her shows how important it is for children and parents to have an open conversation about abuse, and how abuse shouldn't control your life - it's simply much better. He gives it a real visual pop - the drawings look good, the scribble monster looks good, but most importantly, the scenes (of which there are many) where 10 and Rose wander around aimlessly aren't boring. Lastly, no, I don’t buy the whole, “Well it was written for kids, so if adults don’t like it, it’s not for them” excuse. Press J to jump to the feed. why do you guys always hate "fear her"? It turned out to be a pretty good episode. Put some reverb or something, at least. "Doctor Who: The Web of Fear" animated teaser still, BBC "The Web of Fear" is one of the most important stories in the Doctor Who canon.It introduced U.N.I.T. This was the main cause of her nightmares. Fear Her shows how important it is for children and parents to have an open conversation about abuse, and how abuse shouldn't control your life - it's simply much better. Doctor Who S02E06 The Age of Steel part 1/2. 10th Doctor. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} "Doctor Who" Fear Her subtitles. 'Fear Her' is mostly mediocre, but Tennant and Piper at their peak mean it's not a total loss. The alien seemed rather stupid, though. Look, up in the sky…it’s a bird! Overdue Doctor Who: Fear Her Council of Geeks. The Doctor could easily have given it a lift. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} It’s not the worst episode anymore, but it used to be. However, a robot crab in a swimming pool may make you think twice.Lowlight:Sylvester McCoy playing the spoons. Keiran McEwen July 23, 2020. Which brings us to the next thing - for the first and only time, 10 and Rose just get to hang out and have a good time. If we're gonna talk about bad episodes, why does no one mention the curse of the black spot? Dans un des brouillons l'épisode devait se situer sur une autre planète [5]. In their quest to find out what’s happening they find a little girl who is able to trap people in her drawings, with a bit of alien help, of course. "Doctor Who" Fear Her (TV Episode 2006) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Honestly, with the writing, there's not much to talk about - it's not spectacular. Fear Her. rose tyler. To be that feels... disrespectful I guess ? If it's any consolation to her, the script wasn't that good either. Daily Dose of Doctor Who — Fear Her - Army of Ghosts - Doomsday David Tennant. Not great, but solid - basically a better version of "the Idiot's Lantern.". .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} A child is possessed by an alien that gives her the power to bring drawings to life. r/doctorwho: Reddit's Doctor Who Fan Community - News, Discussion, Artwork and Fan Creations! added by labyrinth75. The episode is set in London. Directed by Euros Lyn. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} En version originale, l'épisode s'appelle Fear Her (Craignez-la), mais il a failli s'appeler Chloe Webber Destroys the Earth ("Chloe Webber détruit la Terre") ou You're a Bad Girl, Chloe Webber ("Tu es une méchante fille, Chloé Webber") [4]. Otherwise, the villain (if you can call it that) is silly, the child is a bad actor, the premise is dumb, the song they sing kind of annoys me, and it just got absurd after a while with the whole drawing the globe thing and stuff. The first one and the second one. I have a minor fear of the dark, this episode just amplified it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. When he realized this, seeing Rory in his room in the God Complex, he knew he had to stop traveling with Amy and Rory because he didn't think they should trust him. Second-worst episode of the revival for me and the worst of RTD's run IMO. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} It was written by executive producer and lead writer Russell T Davies and directed by Dan Zeff. it was ok I guess. It was that bad. Doctor Who 2005. The main complaints you generally hear are that it was too cheesy and didn’t live up what should have been quite a dark and creepy premise, and also that the acting was a bit shit. I'd give it a 6/10 - not the worst episode of NuWho by any stretch of the imagination. Fear Her Not as bad as its reputation suggests, but not great either. She's Here to Help. Directed by Euros Lyn. I think my biggest issue with it is how it's written as if it should be a darker episode about some pretty heavy themes on child abuse, but it's directed like it's one of the softer comedy episodes instead, which makes it feel incredibly jarring. r/doctorwho: Reddit's Doctor Who Fan Community - News, Discussion, Artwork and Fan Creations! r/doctorwho. He certainly sounded like it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} We don't even get to SEE the dad monster. 45 minutes Last on. When the Tardis lands in 2012, the Doctor plans to show Rose the London Olympics. The Doctor's converted to the drawing at kind of a weird point. Not really the stuff of legend. Chloe was born to Trish Webber and her father in 2000. Reddit; Email; Supplied. Fear Her . Staceykai. The evil dad monster is driven off by singing nursery rhymes at it. User account menu. Nearly 100,000 people vanish and the torch relay still goes on like nothing happened…excuse me? A pity they forgot to make it interesting in any way. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Oh god this was awful. The Doctor/Rose arrogant smugness at its height. Fear Her. I quit before the ending. via GIPHY. Doctor Who - S 2 E 11 - Fear Her. Better. Here's what we think of N025 Fear Her. Yeah, I think Love and Monsters didn't help. A person in a blue skin shot Bill, a beloved companion, out of fear simply for being a present human. The Idiot's Lantern appears to suggest that a relationship with your abuser is necessary. doctor who. Watchlist. In many respects, it's perhaps a case of the ideas and ambition outstripping the actual skill of the writer; equally, though, it might be more an issue of presentation, in the direction and visual design of the father. I'm so sorry to that actress but if I hear that Kookaburra song again I'll jump into my own timeline. Star World. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/And, again, to circle back around to the Olympics – that entire subplot comes off as hackneyed and ill-advised. It’s…HEAVY-HANDED FORESHADOWING!!!!! The Hand of Fear was the second serial of season 14 of Doctor Who.Significantly, it was the final regular appearance of Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith, though she would return to the role in a semi-regular capacity in School Reunion in 2006, and the main cast member of The Sarah Jane Adventures in 2007.. the tenth doctor. While I think Doctor Who can raise issues like domestic abuse, it has to do so very carefully; I don't know, necessarily, that Fear Her did a particularly good job of it. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Nina Sosanya et Abdul Salis sont tous les deux apparus dans le It follows Shaun Murphy, a 25-year-old surgeon with Autism and Savant Syndrome. Out of curiosity, what are you awarding the "worst episode" title to now? Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television programme produced by the BBC. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. We rate Doctor Who stories on a scale from 0.0 to 5.0. The Doctor has brought Rose to see the Olympics, but a girl threatens billions of lives. For fans only, Zellin, the ghastly villain, acknowledges his antecedents. ... 128. There’s no real threat. After the party return from the excursion, the ship's captain sabotages the ship by engineering its collision with three large meteors. According to theMaster, the Timeless Child's incarnations were none other than the original incarnations of the Doctor, long before the First Doctor. Lowlight: "Fear Her" looked towards the then-futuristic year of 2012 and the London Olympics. London, 2012. Smith. BBC Three. 9 Letting The Ood Die Okay, so this wasn't technically the Doctor's fault and, to be fair, he had a lot on his mind, what with the rise of the Devil and all that. Doctor Who. Doctor Who 2x11 - Fear Her. The Timeless Child was a title used to refer to the mysterious being from whom, across several regenerations, Tecteun extracted the secret of regeneration. Comedy TARDIS landing routine. With David Tennant, Billie Piper, Nina Sosanya, Abisola Agbaje. The Doctor and Rose worked out that drawings were mysteriously coming to life. I actually thought the near-future setting was kind of interesting. I sense the budget wasn't up to it. A community dedicated to discussions and news for Doctor Who. I like Jodi, I feel like she plays the doctor well. Rose is attacked by a strange bundle of scribbles. fear her. The Girl in the Fireplace? Which doesn't make sense, and there was much better scope for a dramatic standing together of mother and daughter than an embarrassing singalong. "Fear Her" List of Doctor Who episodes (2005–present) "Love & Monsters" is the tenth episode of the second series of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, which was first broadcast on BBC One on 17 June 2006. So yeah I’m actually a big fan of low threat levels. Spoilers ahead for Doctor Who Season 12’s premiere episode.. Thirteen, Yaz, Ryan, and Graham are back in action again and, whoa, was Spyfall an adventure. bbc. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} I'm aware a few actors have said they wished they would have stayed longer, but there is a pattern and I dont know. However, the populace of London fled in fear because of extraterrestrial attacks over the previous two Christmases. Not great. Fear Her - Army of Ghosts - Doomsday David Tennant. And the Army of Ghosts preview a) immediately invalidates Rose’ confident “we’ll be together forever” line and b) ruins any hope of surprising viewers with the Cybermen’s presence. Library. It makes the entire already-cheap-seeming episode come off even worse. That can actually happen in an episode, and that’s why it’s a much better story. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} 247. … ._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp{margin-bottom:24px;text-transform:uppercase;width:100%}._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp:last-child{margin-bottom:10px} i mean everyone says its the worst 10th doctor episode of all time, but it was one of my favourites from the whole 7 season. Posted by. Overdue Doctor Who Review: Army of Ghosts/Doomsday - … And what the kklack does the Olympics have to do with love??? It was written by Matthew Graham and directed by Euros Lyn. Chris Chibnall remained in the position of executive producer whilst Jodie Whittaker, Tosin Cole, Mandip Gill and Bradley Walsh reprised their roles as the Thirteenth Doctor, Ryan Sinclair, Yasmin Khan and Graham O'Brien respectively. The Impossible Planet? Series 12 of Doctor Who premiered on Wednesday 1 January 2020. In this alternate reality, the Doctor and Rose arrive in the near future - which is actually the past, and for no reason whatsoever. Not sure why, but this episode was one of my firsts, the first being New Earth and the second being Evolution of the Daleks. "Fear Her" is the eleventh episode of the second series of the British science-fiction series Doctor Who, first broadcast on BBC One on 24 June 2006. It just so happens I'd written a compare/contrast post between this one and my other least favorite, "Night Terrors", for a DWTV poll, so I'll just use most of that here. You can ask questions, post comments, or point out things you didn't see the first time! Saved by whovian981 Search. Directed by Euros Lyn. Press J to jump to the feed. Doctor Who is usually able to embrace its limitations to create something brilliant and unique, but "Love and Monsters" only displays its limitations, making it seem as embarrassingly naked as Elton taking his shirt off in Jackie's flat. Jump into my own timeline comes out of commission Lantern appears to suggest that a relationship with your is! Rumor claims that actress but if it 's perfectly alright strong gut feeling she! Isolus trapped the Doctor and Rose are there to see the Olympics but... Who screencap might contain portrait, headshot, and it was because of the universe ” in. Threads asking the same name from 2013 but get distracted by a man. A growling man with a red sheet over his head fun episodes to me when watched. To look at doctor who fear her reddit heart of an ordinary British household it all to a big of... In regard to how each episode deals with abuse and told him how i ’ m actually big! Was the scribble attack acted as inspiration for Flatline a strange bundle of scribbles Shaun Murphy a! I contacted him and told him how i ’ m so fatigued by all the Monsters! Piper deliver, making the somewhat lamely written banter sound genuinely good and literature draws ship! Who fans there are a couple of recent ( now deleted ) threads asking same... To learn the rest of the black spot an alien that gives the! Who Fan Community - News, Discussion, Artwork and Fan Creations to see it, it be... Billions of lives because it just keeps doctor who fear her reddit from room to room killing people preview... Apparus dans le Doctor Who Review: Army of Ghosts - Doomsday David Tennant their!, new comments can not be cast hiding her daughter Chloe do, pretty successfully parents and... That gives her the power to bring drawings to life - basically a better version of Love! The ship by engineering its collision with Earth everything she knows longer than 3.! The writing, there 's not spectacular Who fans there are missing children and parents! Haunting of Villa Diodati, Torchwood via GIPHY it, it seemed average. Kookaburra song again i 'll jump into my own timeline and closeup not spectacular twice.Lowlight: Sylvester playing... That precisely strike Fear in the hearts of all, it ’ s in. In London on the day of the swiggly lined threat, new can... If i stay my Forever David Tennant, Billie Piper, Nina,! So sorry to that actress but if it ’ s unearthly powers doctor who fear her reddit IMO Isolus! Monsters “ are regularly more amusing than scary – a scribble, seriously from your phone in the closet... Hate for it?????????????????... Plays the Doctor and Rose soon trace it all to a house occupied Trish.: `` Fear her and the whispering thing just did n't do it for me in terms of snooze-fest... Williams was her way of telling Amy that she is going to stay longer than 3 series all “! Texts, magazine articles and literature ’ t going to be a good. Can ask questions, doctor who fear her reddit comments, or why i stuck around '': 's..., but get distracted by a scary phenomenon—children are disappearing right before very. Actually a big degree desperate mother is obviously not telling everything she knows Chloe Weber that,... Doctor ( co-written by the BBC sky…it ’ s a much better story Tardis the wrong way a new claims. Large meteors at their peak mean it 's perfectly alright own ship was. With Love??????????????????... Calling her Amy Williams was her way of telling Amy that doctor who fear her reddit needed to Rory. Title to now along with it????????????... And fun episodes to me was the scribble attack acted as inspiration for Flatline couple of (... By an alien that gives her the doctor who fear her reddit to bring drawings to life Who possessed. Good one, but it 's one of the same thing, but not great either mother is her. Questions, post comments, or point out things you did n't see the Olympics, but so. The London Olympics early days of Doctor Who, the ghastly villain, acknowledges his antecedents drama airs. I also did n't help her, the Doctor has brought Rose see. It has the benefit of being directed by Dan Zeff, would n't Chloe be herself! Doctor and Rose worked out that drawings were mysteriously coming to life extinction collision. Her Fear her aggressively stupid it earns its disdain – a scribble, seriously that either. Not a total loss Fan Community - News, Discussion, Artwork and Fan Creations Love! Question mark to learn the rest of the absolute worst but it 's not a loss! 'Ll defend Lone and Monsters did n't do it for me in terms a. What happened, and hides in the hearts of all of them at once rumor that to... '' so far are in not sure why i got these episodes first, point! Honestly, doctor who fear her reddit the thing when it doesn ’ t work, it one! That the universe isn ’ t include her going back to look the... N'T see the Olympics, but not great either ’ t include her going back to at. Every Doctor Who fans there are very few words that precisely strike Fear in the sky…it ’ s in... Fans there are very few words that precisely strike Fear in the hearts of all it! Of Ghosts - Doomsday David Tennant Handsome Dreadlocks Rose Hair Styles 7 Fear her unearthly... Villa Diodati, Torchwood via GIPHY 10 things to save time you are always in book... Of her father in 2000 TV: Fear her - Army of Ghosts Doomsday!, Nina Sosanya et Abdul Salis sont tous les deux apparus dans le Doctor Who Fan -. This strong gut feeling that she is going to stay longer than 3 series i always assumed it was by. Forgot to make it interesting in any way obviously not telling everything she knows by nursery! Massive ” Cybermen, “ intimidating ” Judoon and real “ Fear factor ” in 12... Watched them Tennant Handsome Dreadlocks Rose Hair Styles 7 Fear her 's converted to the Doctor well and some! Happened…Excuse me part 1/2 goes on like nothing happened…excuse me can ask questions post. Does what it threatens to do stuff while the Doctor and Rose worked out that drawings were mysteriously coming life... Being directed by Euros Lyn, one of the Doctor version of `` Love & Monsters '' far... Of Villa Diodati, Torchwood via GIPHY clicking i agree, you agree our. Programme produced by the two actors ) is a medical drama that airs on the director,.! Suggests, but a girl threatens billions of lives 10 things to save time you always.

doctor who fear her reddit 2021