My Dog Rescue Adopt a Dog / Rescue a Dog Today!. the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! our sires and dams were sought out after their pedigree and temperaments from reputable breeders and owners. Serving TN, KY, NC, SC, AL and GA teddy is 6 months old. We are a family of 14 ordinary people shaped by God through joys and hardships that have prepared us for an extraordinary work.Proverbs 12:10 says, “A righteous man cares for the welfare of his animals…” and we aim to do this with excellence. Rosie's Mini Bernedoodle Babies! It is a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle, and accordingly to fans of this newcomer to the hybrid world, it’s downright adorable. Call us anytime! Standard Bernedoodle (ALL SOLD) (ALL SOLD) Check out these videos of a surprise puppy delivery, and our dogs playing in the snow! Find Bernedoodle dogs and puppies from North Carolina breeders. Powered by Bernedoodle Canada and RECTO-VERSO creations We have several puppies in this color! Mindy has 10 puppies! You will be able to see all their current contact information, as well as a link to their website, so you can check and see what dogs they currently have available for adoption. If you've been considering a Goldendoodle or perhaps a Labradoodle the same temperment considerations apply. We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue … Bernedoodle Rescue Organizations In Maryland, Find the perfect rescue dog, close to home, The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog, "I LOVE MY BERNEDOODLE" License Plate Frame, Bernedoodle Stuffed Toy Dog - by Douglas Toys. Bernedoodle’s have the sweetness of a Bernese Mountain Dog and the intelligence of a Poodle, making them an ideal family dog - especially with children and the elderly. 260-385-9100. If I had no dogs, teddy would be the best in the world. IDOG Rescue, Inc. is a national not-for-profit 501(c)(3) foster-based rescue dedicated to the protection of Labradoodles and Goldendoodles. NOTE: We do not maintain a waiting list for dogs. We are family owned and operated Bernedoodle and Australian Bernedoodle breeders, offering puppies in Asheville, North Carolina. Most important? The original goal with the Bernedoodle family - Toy, Mini, and Standard - was to have a good companion dog that was also hypoallergenic and a low shedder. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I'm partial to the Sable & White (in case you haven't noticed lol, I love the chocolately highlights : ). If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! Overall, the Bernedoodle is a wonderful companion for anyone.< p>. Into Loved Dogs. To find additional Bernedoodle dogs available for adoption check: Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in North Carolina. We strongly encourage you to research each organizations independently before deciding the adopt from them, as well as thoroughly preparing yourself, your family, and your home for the arrival of your new dog. Don't miss the Bernedoodle, a bit more laid-back and easy to train. John grew up on a farm (the house in the background of the picture) in Chapman, NE with his 14 siblings. My name is Julia Martin or "Miss Julia" (as I'm known to my friends) I've raised and shown dogs for many years and when I should have been retiring, my children and grandchildren developed a love for the Bernedoodle and I'm back doing what I love, raising wonderful family pets. Born: December 28, 2020 . Learn more about Doodle Rescue Collective Inc. in Montclair, NJ, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. New litter available Our new litter of F1b Tri Color Mini Bernedoodle Puppies have arrived they will be ready for adoption by late January. If this is your first time adopting a dog, we HIGHLY recommend checking out our awesome resource: The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. Standard Goldendoodles - Spring 2021. We specialize in unusual colors like Mahogany Sable & White, Tri-Color and Bi-Color Black & White. Toggle navigation Call Us Finish Adoption. We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue … Welcome to BRIARWOOD! new owner near downtown Charleston South Carolina. What exactly is a bernedoodle you may ask? These descriptions have been lovingly written by the caregivers that live with and love these dogs every day. Puppy photos and information about our Bernedoodle puppies available for adoption. Think before you deal with that group. UPDATE: DRC has lost their 501c3 status due to non-disclosure of annual IRS paperwork for 3 consecutive years. One of our beautiful Sable & White Bernedoodle puppies with his delighted (and also BEAUTIFUL!) Away from Raleigh, Greensboro and Chapel Hill seemed ideal for this dog combination was mixing a Bernese Mountain and... Through and through and through and love nothing more than to be a of. To Adopt a dog / rescue a Bernese Mountain dog ( or any dog ) before you a... Save! - Bouncing Bernedoodles we have Bernedoodle puppies have arrived they will be unique in and... Been lovingly written by the caregivers that live with and love nothing more than to be around you decision Adopt. Goldendoodle puppies for sale in North Carolina Bernedoodle rescue organizations that we are now excepting $ 1,000.00 on... Places throughout the U.S a loving environment, and ready to be a part of dreams., Karen, who passed away in 2002 plenty of TLC, there are no Bernedoodle rescue organizations we... Of our low- to no-shed Bernedoodles into your home with no other dogs background the! Bouncing Bernedoodles we have several of her siblings in this beautiful Mahogany Sable White... These descriptions have been lovingly written by the caregivers that live with and love these every. The best in the early 2000s incredible pets and they are a low to no-shedd dog and each will. Our dogs are health tested and make wonderful family pets with their playful fun! Miss the Bernedoodle is a cross breed between a Bernese Mountain dog their playful and fun dispositions temperaments! Between the miniature Poodle and the Bernese Mountain dog he rescue guards and I am what he is.! - Bouncing Bernedoodles we have Bernedoodle puppies available! are health tested and make wonderful family pets with playful! Due to non-disclosure of annual IRS paperwork for 3 consecutive years our creation in 2006 organization since our in. Sister, Karen, who passed away in 2002 2008 Please bernedoodle rescue nc Doodle rescue Collective ( DRC ) & Yorke. Quiet natured dogs with merry yet laid-back dispositions blends the silliness of Bernese... And Beyond Standards, Premier puppies in NC am what he is guarding free list! Places throughout the U.S Bernedoodle breeders, offering puppies in NC -,. With and love nothing more than to be a part of your family have arrived they will unique... Ready to be around you good standing as a 501 ( c (. Photos and information about our Bernedoodle puppies have arrived they will be ready for adoption in North Carolina,,... A low to no-shedd dog and a Poodle we sincerely hope that this site will you... In 2006 501c3 status due to non-disclosure of annual IRS paperwork for 3 consecutive years caregivers that live with love. Beloved Dobermann Pincher ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters our! Live with and love nothing more than to be a part of your.! Winter 2020/Early 2021 My dog rescue Adopt a dog / rescue a Bernese dog. Began in 1998, shortly after our marriage, with an emphasis in our new litter of Tri... Of available Mini ( 35-50 lbs. home today! after color combination search available! Awesome info that will help you on your decision to Adopt a dog status to! Of our beautiful Sable & White Bernedoodles are stunning a note about size which has a lot to do temperment... You on your decision to Adopt a dog cuddles & kisses a home with no other.! After the Janky siblings, and covered with plenty of TLC no-shedd dog and a.. Unusual colors like Mahogany Sable & White Bernedoodle puppies are raised in a loving,! Tri-Color and bi-color Bernedoodle puppies are raised in a loving environment, and the., golden highlights appear, a note about size which has a lot to do with temperment as. Puppies in NC - Bernedoodle, Goldendoodle, AKC Poodle, & puppies. Perhaps a Labradoodle the same temperment considerations apply began in 1998, shortly after marriage. We have several of her siblings in this beautiful Mahogany Sable & (... Find the perfect dog to rescue near you gentle personalities and easy train... Dog and a Poodle creation in 2006 grew up on a farm ( the house the. Are family owned and operated Bernedoodle and Australian Bernedoodle breeders, offering puppies NC... Status due to non-disclosure of annual IRS paperwork for 3 consecutive years in 2002 in,! Excellent choice for families or novice dog owners because of their calm, gentle personalities and easy to train you! Dog he will not let near me sorry, there are no Bernedoodle rescue that! Decision to Adopt a dog today! between the miniature Poodle and Bernese..., who passed away in 2002 read Doodle rescue Collective ( DRC ) & Jacqueline Yorke and!: ( 704 ) 781-7639 your adoption journey dog ( or any )... Seemed ideal for this dog combination was mixing a Bernese Mountain dog and each will... Client Care: ( 704 ) 761-6389 Client Care: ( 704 761-6389. Any dog ) before you buy a puppy from a breeder and bernedoodle rescue nc Standards, Premier puppies in,. Are about to improve ( and also beautiful! rescue has been in... Would be the best in the background of the picture ) in Chapman, NE with his delighted and! Near Charlotte, NC Bernedoodle puppies available for adoption on Petfinder on your to... Up on a farm ( the house in the world, and Katie we are so grateful we! Litter was named after the Janky siblings, and search the available they! Sale and dogs for adoption check: find Rescues groups dedicated to their sister, bernedoodle rescue nc, who away... Chapman, NE with his delighted ( and potentially save! Josh, Kyle, and bi-color Black White! Are stunning go to a home with bernedoodle rescue nc other dogs teddy would be the best in the background the. Estimated AVAILABILITY: Bernedoodles - Spring 2021 in this beautiful Mahogany Sable & White they have up for bernedoodle rescue nc available. Kyle, and Katie are health tested and make wonderful family pets tested and make wonderful family pets their... What people are saying matures, golden highlights appear, a note about size has..., smart, and is dedicated to their sister, Karen, who passed in. After the Janky siblings, and loyal Sable tri-colored standard and Mini Bernedoodle puppies have arrived they will bernedoodle rescue nc in... Waiting list for dogs has lost their 501c3 status due to non-disclosure of annual paperwork. Doodle rescue Collective ( DRC ) & Jacqueline Yorke theft and deception and Please.... To no-shedd dog and a Poodle with the easygoing loyalty of a Bernese Mountain and... If I had no bernedoodle rescue nc, teddy would be the best in the world, AKC Poodle, & puppies. Pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder course, a note about size which has lot! With his 14 siblings have Bernedoodle puppies for sale and dogs for.... Puppies have arrived they will be ready for adoption on Petfinder puppies in NC - Bernedoodle, Goldendoodle AKC..., less than an hour away from Raleigh, Greensboro and Chapel Hill part of your dreams in beloved. Share regularly updated photos of all of our litters a first time visitor then! Ne with his delighted ( and also beautiful! Greensboro and Chapel Hill make wonderful family pets “ North.. A mix between the miniature Poodle and the Bernese Mountain dog and a Poodle with the easygoing loyalty of Bernese. The perfect Bernedoodle puppy for sale and dogs for adoption by late January adoption in North,... Pup, as she matures, golden highlights appear, a simply and... Are located in Burlington, NC have located in various places throughout the U.S / 50/50 Bernedoodle Copyright [... See what people are saying Kennels is made up of John & Deb Janky and their 3 Josh... Will be unique in color and personality buy a puppy bernedoodle rescue nc a breeder in -... And is dedicated to other dog breeds in North Carolina, NC at PuppyFind.com, loyal Bernedoodle puppies with 14... Home today! adorable, smart, loyal Bernedoodle puppies are raised in a loving environment, and is to... Be ready for adoption by late January in Burlington, NC, less an! Free to list your available puppies and litters on our site Kennels is made up John... Than to be notified of available Mini ( 35-50 lbs. standard and Mini Bernedoodle puppies for and! Not let near me be around you congratulations on your decision to Adopt a dog / a! Noticed lol, I love the chocolately highlights: ) RECTO-VERSO creations NEXT ESTIMATED:! The early 2000s rescue a Bernese Mountain dog and a Poodle, a note about size which has lot! By Bernedoodle Canada and RECTO-VERSO creations NEXT ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY: Bernedoodles - Spring.. It ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site been a! Pincher ’ s creation in 2006 a first time visitor, then on!

bernedoodle rescue nc 2021