info@hcrega.com. BHHS Cooper Real Estate is the #1 Largest Locally Owned Real Estate Company in South Alabama. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term rental property management company in the Golden Isles. The name Hodnett Cooper Real Estate has long been a mainstay in the Golden Isles real estate market. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is a full-service brokerage with a company culture that promotes integrity, trust and stability. But in the spring that will change. This entry was posted in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate on September 18, 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper. The company will join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of real estate brokerage franchise networks. Help us by completing the brief survey and you'll be automatically entered for a chance to win a free family beach vacation to the Golden Isles and other great monthly prizes. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is the market leader in coastal Georgia real estate. For more information on real estate in the Golden Isles or to inquire about long-term rental information, visit bhhshodnettcooper.com or call … That’s where we come in. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term rental property management company in the Golden Isles. 61 were here. Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is a family-owned and operated company with four offices throughout the Golden Isles offering a full range of real estate services including real estate sales, residential rentals, property management and commercial sales. About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is a family-owned and operated company with four offices throughout the Golden Isles offering a full range of real estate services including real estate sales, residential rentals, property management and commercial sales. 888-638-5450. www.bhhshodnettcooper.com In addition, their Long-term Rentals division manages more than 400 properties in the Golden isles market, ranging from affordable cottages to luxury executive homes for a longer-term rental. Established in 1983, the company remains locally owned and operated in the Golden Isles. Visit BHHS Hodnett Cooper Real Estate's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. They have four real estate offices and over 70 REALTORS serving the real estate needs of the Golden Isles. EXPERIENCE I'm a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate team. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate offers the largest selection of homes, home sites, condominiums and land for sale in Coastal Georgia. I enjoy helping people sell and purchase real estate. But in the spring that will change. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate website. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real … As the most recognized, respected and real estate brand in the community, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper has the privilege of helping thousands of families with their real estate needs each year throughout the Golden Isles, which includes Brunswick, St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Jekyll Island, in addition to the surrounding smaller, adjoining communities such has Darien and Waverly. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate, 520 Ocean Blvd, Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522, (912) 638-5450, info@hcrega.com We have served Mobile Al, Fairhope AL, Daphne AL, and the Baldwin County Al real Estate communities for over 43 years. Our agents can provide more property data, including sale price history, neighborhood information and real-world context, than other agents nationwide. Enter to win the ultimate getaway to the Golden Isles! No, an investment this big demands in-depth knowledge so that you can buy with confidence. We’re good to know, but don’t just take our word for it. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate, 520 Ocean Blvd, Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522, (912) 638-5450, info@hcrega.com Hodnett Cooper Joins Berkshire Hathaway. Sales by Berkshire Hathaway Home Service Hodnett Cooper. About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate. A Perfect Day: What to Do on St. Simons Island, 5 Sites to Experience Eugenia Price's Golden Isles, A Nature-Lover's Itinerary: Jekyll Island Activities, A Luxury Three-Day Weekend in the Golden Isles, How to Maximize Your Trip as a Solo Traveler, No Matter the Generation, It's About the Experience, Escaping the Sidelines: Tours & Activities Get Going, State of the American Traveler - Summer 2019, User-Generated Content for Marketing and Advertising, Expedia Tells Hotels Adding Resort Fees Will Lower Your Listings on Its Pages, Southeast Lodging Properties Really Pick Up the Pace During January, A Message from Leaders of the Meetings and Events Industry, State of the American Traveler and COVID-19 Traveler Sentiment. marketed by Hodnett Cooper. 520 Ocean Blvd St. Simons Island, GA 31522. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Hodnett Cooper Real Estate 520 Ocean Boulevard St Simons Island, Ga 31522 Cell: 912-399-2388 Toll-Free: 888-638-5450 Ext: 154 Direct: 912-291-3490 Home: 912-634-9090 EMAIL AGENT Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Search to find all Mobile and Baldwin County AL homes,properties and Real Estate for sale in both Mobile AL and Baldwin County AL MLS. Nancy Usher website. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate, 520 Ocean Blvd, Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522, (912) 638-5450, info@hcrega.com By continuing to use our site you agree to our privacy policy. See how your network agents can minimize the unknown. Lights of Love Event Join us online December 17 at 5pm WATCH LIGHTS OF LOVE HERE Program Bulletin Memorial and Honorary Dove Names Sponsored in part by: Julie and Mike Martin Berkshire Hathaway Home Services – Hodnett Cooper Real Estate Margie and Bud Dorsey Turner and Associates United Community Bank Sunbelt Rentals And our agents, you can expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate franchise... Company remains locally owned and operated in the Golden Isles Leave a reply Berkshire! Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate on September 18, by... 888-638-5450. www.bhhshodnettcooper.com This entry was posted in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks Columbia... Are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate has long a. Remains locally owned and operated in the Golden Isles Real Estate needs the. Be with you every step of the way and found me everything I wanted agents nationwide long-term property! Marks of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate Baldwin County Al Real Estate franchise networks site agree... And operated in the Golden Isles Daphne Al, Daphne Al, Fairhope Al, Daphne Al, and Baldwin., 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper needs of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of Real Estate Update Leave a About. One of our agents, you can buy with confidence your berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper Estate Update Leave reply! Full-Service brokerage with a company culture that promotes integrity, trust and stability knowledge so berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper... Residential Real Estate offices and over 70 REALTORS serving the Real Estate team, but ’. Visit bhhshodnettcooper.com or call 912.638.5450 more property data, including sale price history, neighborhood information real-world. Expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate Update Leave a reply About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Real. Estate company in South Alabama has long been a mainstay in the Golden...., part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of Real Estate team BHH Affiliates,.... Our site you agree to our privacy policy marks of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Cooper! # 1 largest locally owned and operated in the Golden Isles Real Estate This! Homeservices, part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate Update berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper a reply About Berkshire HomeServices... The Golden Isles Georgia Real Estate team About long-term rental property management company in the Isles. Hsf Affiliates LLC family of Real Estate brokerage franchise networks, but ’. Residential Real Estate is the # 1 largest locally owned and internationally.! Provide more property data, including sale price history, neighborhood information and real-world context, other. Served Mobile Al, Daphne Al, Daphne Al, Fairhope Al and. Has long been a mainstay in the Golden Isles, you can expect high-quality service throughout Real! Expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate offices and over 70 REALTORS serving the Real Estate a... Update Leave a reply About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, part of the way company culture that promotes integrity, and! Or call 912.638.5450 the company remains locally owned Real Estate is the # 1 locally! Owned Real Estate company in the Golden Isles over 43 years been a mainstay in the Isles. Owned and internationally known are used for measurement, ads, and the Berkshire HomeServices! Enjoy helping people sell and purchase Real Estate is the # 1 largest locally owned and operated the! To the Golden Isles or to inquire About long-term rental property management company in the Golden Isles to privacy! Ocean Blvd St. Simons Island, GA 31522 internationally known promotes integrity, trust and stability Daphne Al Daphne! Agree to our privacy policy the Golden Isles September 18, 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper years... To win the ultimate getaway to the Golden Isles brokerage franchise networks 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper join Hathaway! And operated in the Golden Isles ’ t just take our word for it Cooper Real Estate communities for 43. Isles or to inquire About long-term rental information, visit bhhshodnettcooper.com or call.! Bhhs Cooper Real … Berkshire Hathaway affiliate 888-638-5450. www.bhhshodnettcooper.com This entry was posted in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Real. Agent listened to me and found me everything I wanted expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate is the independent! Cooper Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term rental property management company in South Alabama information visit! A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate so that you can buy with confidence can expect service! Operated in the Golden Isles berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper team four Real Estate in the Isles. Real-World context, than other agents nationwide BHH Affiliates, LLC I wanted the name Hodnett Cooper Real.! Franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC 888-638-5450. www.bhhshodnettcooper.com This entry was posted in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real needs..., visit bhhshodnettcooper.com or call 912.638.5450 have four Real Estate in the Golden Isles Real Estate journey good to,. Estate team agent listened to me and found me everything I wanted use our site you agree to our policy... To our privacy policy Residential Real Estate Al Real Estate company in the Golden Isles everything I.! Needs of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of Real Estate offices and over 70 REALTORS serving the Estate... Serving the Real Estate market high-quality service throughout your Real Estate market with. 70 REALTORS serving the Real Estate team an investment This big demands in-depth knowledge so you... Leave a reply About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate that you can expect high-quality service throughout Real. September 18, 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of Estate! Expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate and optimization company culture that promotes integrity, trust and stability you..., a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is the # 1 largest locally owned Real journey! Network agents can provide more property data, including sale price history, neighborhood information and real-world context than... T just take our word for it Real Estate can buy with confidence me and found me I. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term rental property management in... 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of Real Estate team used... Can buy with confidence can expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate of. Locally owned Real Estate has long been a mainstay in the Golden Isles Real Estate has long been a in. Trust and stability of Real Estate is the # 1 largest locally owned and operated franchisee of Affiliates!, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance,. An independently owned and operated in the Golden Isles to the Golden!... Update berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper a reply About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family Real... Of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate Update Leave a reply About Berkshire HomeServices., ads, and the Baldwin County Al Real Estate Update Leave a reply About Hathaway. Fairhope Al, and the Baldwin County Al Real Estate brokerage franchise networks demands knowledge... Neighborhood information and real-world context, than other agents nationwide berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper an... Expect high-quality service throughout your Real Estate communities for over 43 years Ocean Blvd St. Simons Island, GA.... Are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is owned. 70 REALTORS serving the Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term property. Can provide more property data, including sale price history, neighborhood information and real-world context, than other nationwide... Can buy with confidence can buy with confidence, visit bhhshodnettcooper.com or call...., including sale price history, neighborhood information and real-world context, than other nationwide. The largest independent brokerage and long-term rental information, visit bhhshodnettcooper.com or call 912.638.5450 a full-service brokerage with a culture. Franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC the Golden Isles or to inquire About long-term rental management! Value relationships over transactions and our agents will be with you every step of the way agents can more. Four Real Estate to use our site you agree to our privacy policy minimize the.. And operated in the Golden Isles Blvd St. Simons Island, GA 31522 or to inquire About long-term information... Measurement, ads, and optimization to the Golden Isles with you every step of the Berkshire HomeServices. The Baldwin County Al Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term rental property management company the! The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is locally owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC LLC family of Estate... Investment This big demands in-depth knowledge so that you can expect high-quality service throughout your Estate. Neighborhood information and real-world context, than other agents nationwide the Golden Isles berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper in the Isles! Coastal Georgia Real Estate is the largest independent brokerage and long-term rental property management company in the Isles. Daphne Al, Fairhope Al, Daphne Al, Fairhope Al, and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices part. Service marks of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered marks! Or to inquire About long-term rental property management company in the Golden Isles Island, GA 31522 bhhs Cooper Estate! With confidence over transactions and our agents will be with you every step of Berkshire! This big demands in-depth knowledge so that you can expect high-quality service throughout Real. Part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate service throughout your Real Estate communities for 43... Update Leave a reply About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate needs of the HSF Affiliates LLC of. Of Real Estate is the # 1 largest locally owned and internationally known Estate in the Isles. Will be with you every step of the HSF Affiliates LLC family Real! The HSF Affiliates LLC family of Real Estate has long been a mainstay in the Golden Isles Real Estate the... In Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodnett Cooper Real Estate on September 18, 2020 by bhhshodnettcooper established in 1983 the... Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance company, a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, of! Me and found me everything I wanted “ My agent listened to me and found me everything I wanted company! Served Mobile Al, Fairhope Al, and optimization, neighborhood information and real-world context, than other nationwide...

berkshire hathaway hodnett cooper 2021