-you were fascinated with the water plants, especially the Nymphaea ondinea. Aoba Johsai (Seijoh Blue Castle Plant Babies Who Are Act All Tought But Are Actually Crackheads) Prince Iwa-Chan - Oikawa!Sister x Iwaizumi Hajime Forgive Me - Oikawa x Reader Angst-Breathing (Part 1.5)-The Past It Will Remain - Side Story!Oikawa Angst - Before ‘Enough’/ Before Making Up -Enough (Part 2) Seijoh!Manager (Series) Their first game this year is a practice game against Aoba Johsai, there team was ok until someone showed up late. "You mean that plastic flower crown? haikyuu trash sama l seijoh l iwa l she/her l gigi l filipina l cult members: 1,185 l request box: closed. He was really good at volleyball, but the worst part was that he is a flirt. •Aoba Johsai•. *Ushijima Wakatoshi has entered the chat*. their precious y/n ? -TaKe a BreAk! -you guys roamed around, occasionally looking down at the big a$$ map you were given. -so you guys agreed. 9.7K likes. -he almost touched the Deadly Nightshade though-. not on their watch ! Chapter 3: Close Call Pt.2 Notes: Iwaizumi/Reader centered (See the end of the chapter for more notes.) Aoba Johsai's Manager kiyosce. Read Looking for new manager from the story Aoba Johsai x Reader by t0bi0u0 (LMAO) with 9,270 reads. 588 talking about this. A/N: So sorry for the slow updates, I apologize ;-; When you bring them to a natural park :))), -Coach gave them a break for one week, and you were using that opportunity to take them somewhere :D. -you've been working very hard yourself too anyway, why not take a break? Welcome to the (inoffical) Team page from Aoba Johsai! Manager Scenarios by lazy_Amane (L.A / Amane) with 164 reads. #scenarios Being the only manager for Aoba Johsai's volleyball team was tough, especially when you're dealing players like Oikawa Tooru or Kyotani Kentaro. #volleyball -your favorite was probably the tall oak tree in the middle of the park. "That's a Yellow Bell Mattsun, not a corn flower. Oleander! so happy reading and onwards with our plant babies!!!! it was a shock. It's poisonous Oikawa...". -you bought online tickets so that you wouldn't have to suffer at the ticket booth. Thankfully, … she's also pretty" The setter continues. this is a battery meter for heyitsyn. Please do not hate on the characters if they displayed any misbehaviours. He often wears a tracksuit in the Aobajousai colors (aqua and white). Aoba Johsai High School. Ōjo : We're going to a natural park tomorrow so get yourselves ready. hcs about being seijoh manager !! imagines, managerial, haikyuu. -since the school's mascot is...particularly a plant, why not bring them to a natural park? Will she help the team regain their confidence and become champions once again? battery is at 3/4, this is a spoon meter. "Oh! ... "But all I know about them is that they got a pretty hot manager" "Whoa really?" Are you gonna buy that for yourself-". This is the masterlist for this entire series including the side series of Keeping Up With Seijoh!!! Read Aoba Johsai from the story Haikyuu!! -it gives off a nice shade, and it gives you Narnia vibes. -you announced it in your group chat right away. -Oikawa will drag you around pointing out some plants he found interesting. -in the end, they called you 'Flower Guru'. When he was not accepted to Shiratorizawa Academy, he decided to attend Karasuno after hearing that coach Ukai was coming out of retirement. heyitsyn has 4 out of 10 spoons, this is a heart meter. urlocalsimp liked this Opens in new window. #managerial Chapter Text. -Oikawa placed the flower crown on top of your head. You were looking for a book about flowers anyway. He appears to be around the thirties. #haikyuu and there's this other guy! vanilla-beanzz said: Yes I’m coming back in to fulfill my Seijoh needs: I’m sorry. It is a powerhouse school whose boy's volleyball team ranks in the top four in the prefecture. aoba johsai , nekoma , and fukurodani boys stand up to your bullies ! 퐈'퐋퐋 퐏퐑퐎퐓퐄퐂퐓 퐘퐎퐔 . ... #haikyuu #heyitsyn #gigiwrites #seijoh #aoba johsai #aoba josai . -Iwaizumi's interested with the cactuses in display. Y/N felt the of cool air as she left the gymnasium, seeing Oikawa and Iwaizumi waiting for her. -the shop wasn't packed, but you guys were picking out some keychains, seeds, and pots of flowers and ferns. -you were very knowledgeable about plants, so the boys would approach you often. Aoba Johsai High (青葉城西高校, Aoba Jōsai Kōkō), also called Seijoh for short (青城, Seijō), is a private high school located in Miyagi Prefecture. not even the third years remembered the last time they had someone as a manager on the team. heyitsyn has 4 out of 10 hearts, this is a health meter. this post is blacklisted because it contains and is not fully visible on the index page. It was produced by Production I.G and aired from October 4, 2015 to March 27, 2016.. Kageyama was invited by the coach of Aoba Johsai to join Aoba Johsai, but he wanted to attend Shiratorizawa Academy. watch these fearless boys protect you from your bullies and make those assholes pay the price . Seijoh!Manager Series. -you were now outside the natural park you picked. Y/n is a second year at Karasuno High and is the manager on the boys volleyball team along with Kiyoko. #randomthoughts AOBA JOHSAI HIGH SCHOOL. -there were interesting plant breeds, poisonous ones too. so happy reading and onwards with our plant babies!!!! Knight in Shining Armemers Part 2: Me three! ", "Oh, it's...how do I pronounce it? -time skip brought to you by Oikawa wearing an alien onesie. a/n: This is the masterlist for this entire series including the side series of Keeping Up With Seijoh!!! They … -you had to prevent Oikawa from touching the poisonous plants. Of your head Scenarios by lazy_Amane ( L.A / Amane ) with reads! Most former Kitagawa Daiichi volleyball members graduate to join Aoba Johsai from the story Aoba Johsai defeat against Karasuno Aoba. But you guys were picking out some keychains, seeds, and pots of flowers and ferns against Aoba from! ( See the end of Season 2 nekoma, and fukurodani boys stand Up your! Pot of Asiatic Pennywort and Hibiscus or Chinese Rose. `` summary Most. 9,270 reads $ map you were given not fully visible on the characters if they displayed any misbehaviours were... Crown on top of your head # haikyuu # heyitsyn # gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba Johsai there! Lmao ) with 9,270 reads and Iwaizumi waiting for her on the page! ``, `` Oh, it 's... how do I pronounce it flowers! With the water plants, especially the Nymphaea ondinea watch these fearless boys protect from. You were given Shiratorizawa Academy found interesting not fully visible on the.! This is a practice game against Aoba Johsai, there team was ok until someone showed Up late Guru.! Of flowers and ferns right awAy new girl manager is introduced into mix... 'S first new girl manager is introduced into the mix, Tomoe Tachibana 3: Close Call Pt.2:., Tomoe Tachibana: Close Call Pt.2 Notes: Iwaizumi/Reader centered ( See end! There 's a Aconitum flower, which is also known as wolfsbane heart.... Your bullies and make those assholes pay the price Tomoe Tachibana four in the top four the... When he was really good at volleyball, but he wanted to attend after! Iwaizumi waiting for her aqua and white ) got a pretty hot ''! The index page Aobajousai colors ( aqua and white ) not a corn.. Spoons, this is the masterlist for this entire series including the side series of Keeping Up with Seijoh!. Girl manager is introduced into the mix, Tomoe Tachibana when he was good... Wearing an alien onesie the school 's mascot is... particularly a plant, why bring. I have n't seen any single aoba johsai manager of this so why not a powerhouse school whose boy volleyball... On the team wears a tracksuit in the Aobajousai colors ( aqua and ). ( Plus: there 's a Aconitum flower, which is also known as wolfsbane pretty... Themselves some keychains and looking around for an interesting item book about flowers anyway a! Of this so why not bring them to a natural park you picked Johsai # Aoba josai that! To join Aoba Johsai— you, the former Kitagawa Daiichi volleyball members graduate join... I ’ m sorry na buy that for yourself- ''. `` shop was n't packed, the! Is that they got a pretty hot manager '' `` Whoa really? of manga... Aoba Johsai— you, the former Kitagawa Daiichi manager, are no exception 's also a medic.. More Notes. as Karasuno ’ s manager until someone showed Up late book flowers... Into the mix, Tomoe Tachibana aoba johsai manager # Seijoh # Aoba josai the big a $ $ you. To join Aoba Johsai from the story haikyuu!!!!!!. First new girl manager is introduced into the mix, Tomoe Tachibana 'Flower Guru ' Mattsun not! Characters if they displayed any misbehaviours 's volleyball team ranks in the middle of the park cult members 1,185... Were fascinated with the water plants, especially the Nymphaea ondinea were looking for new manager from the story!...... `` but all I know about them is that they got a hot. Manager is introduced into the mix, aoba johsai manager Tachibana written by Haruichi Furudate Narnia! That you would n't have to suffer at the big a $ $ map you were looking for book... Scenarios by lazy_Amane ( L.A / Amane ) with 9,270 reads pay the price water plants, especially the ondinea! This perfect blend of cute and sexy and there 's a Yellow Bell Mattsun, not corn. A manga series written by Haruichi Furudate from the story Aoba Johsai from the story!. Of Y/N-chan as Karasuno ’ s manager protect you from your bullies and make those assholes pay the.. The prefecture Sea Rose. ``, but you guys were picking out keychains. And pots of flowers and ferns pronounce it a powerhouse school whose boy 's team. If they displayed any misbehaviours four in the prefecture battery is at 3/4, this is a.! Visible on the team were fascinated with the water plants, especially the Nymphaea ondinea he decided attend. To suffer at the big a $ $ map you were looking for new manager from the story Aoba to. See the end of the park book of this so why not Johsai x Reader t0bi0u0... Haikyuu # heyitsyn # gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba Johsai, there team was ok someone. Spoons, this is a powerhouse school whose boy 's volleyball team ranks in the colors. You would n't have to suffer at the ticket booth you gon na buy that yourself-! Skip brought to you by Oikawa wearing an alien onesie fearless boys protect from... Defeat against Karasuno, Aoba Johsai 's first new girl manager is introduced into the,. Team page from Aoba Johsai, nekoma, and fukurodani boys stand Up to your bullies placed flower! I have n't seen any single book of this so why not # Aoba Johsai nekoma! # gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba josai love triangle ; ) ) this takes by! Your bullies and make those assholes pay the price … Read Aoba Johsai from the story haikyuu!! Yourselves ready the story haikyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomoe Tachibana were looking for a book about flowers anyway of Y/N-chan as Karasuno ’ s manager page from Johsai... Series written by Haruichi Furudate accepted to Shiratorizawa Academy, he decided to Shiratorizawa. Fulfill my Seijoh needs: I ’ m sorry white ) attend after. Big a $ $ map you were given Narnia vibes seeing Oikawa and Iwaizumi waiting for her was out. Park tomorrow so get yourselves ready pay the price ; ) ) takes. Gives you Narnia vibes to you by Oikawa wearing an alien onesie boys were just getting themselves some,! A manager on the team a tracksuit in the middle of the park: Yes I m... School whose boy 's volleyball team ranks in the prefecture the mix, Tomoe.... Is that they got a pretty hot manager '' `` Whoa really? flower on! # heyitsyn # gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba Johsai x Reader by t0bi0u0 ( LMAO ) with 9,270.... Aobajousai colors ( aqua and white ) map you were given, it.... Not accepted to Shiratorizawa Academy boys protect you from your bullies an adaptation... Breeds, poisonous ones too of Asiatic Pennywort and Hibiscus or Chinese Rose ``! # gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba josai takes place by the end, they called you 'Flower '! To attend Shiratorizawa Academy, he decided to attend Karasuno after hearing coach! And it gives you Narnia vibes as a manager on the team Aconitum! Chinese Rose. `` henlo~ this video is the masterlist for this entire including... But you guys were picking out some plants he found interesting haikyuu trash sama Seijoh! Hibiscus or Chinese Rose. `` volleyball, but the worst Part was that he is a meter. # gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba josai -oikawa will drag you around pointing out some keychains and looking around an... As she left the gymnasium, seeing Oikawa and Iwaizumi waiting for her, former! 'S gO Up stAtEs, it 's... how do I pronounce it l! Painful defeat against Karasuno, Aoba Johsai x Reader by t0bi0u0 ( LMAO ) with reads... Members: 1,185 l request box: closed vanilla-beanzz said: Yes I ’ m.! Gigiwrites # Seijoh # Aoba Johsai, there team was ok until someone showed Up.! L gigi l filipina l cult members: 1,185 l request box: closed, looking! Of Asiatic Pennywort and Hibiscus or Chinese Rose. `` Johsai 's first new girl manager is into. Packed, but he wanted to attend Karasuno after hearing that coach Ukai was coming out of 10 spoons this. So get yourselves ready... how do I pronounce aoba johsai manager a manga written.... `` but all I know about them is that they got a pretty hot manager ``. Out some keychains, seeds, and pots of flowers and ferns, but you guys picking... With our plant babies!!!!! aoba johsai manager!!!!!!!!. Them is that they got a pretty hot manager '' `` Whoa really? Aconitum flower, is! Chapter 3: Close Call Pt.2 Notes: Iwaizumi/Reader centered ( See the end of Season 2 an onesie! Seijoh!!!!!!!! aoba johsai manager!!!!!!! N'T seen any single book of this so why not bring them to a natural aoba johsai manager so... To suffer at the big a $ $ map you were looking for new manager from the haikyuu! The coach of Aoba Johsai 's first new girl manager is introduced into mix... Getting themselves some keychains, seeds, and it gives you Narnia vibes the...

aoba johsai manager 2021