Description. Its … Regular price $8.95 Sold out. Out of stock. Alocasia zebrina Tiger Care & Info Guide Light: Thrives best in well lit, bright conditions, however direct sunlight will scorch the leaves. Visit our online nursery. Order Flower bulbs, indoor plants, outdoor plants and accessories at Bakker.com. 99. Alocasia Zebrina, Tiger Elephant Ear. Quantity. 2. Water: Keep the compost moist with warm water. Alocasia,House Plants. With long speckled stems and deep green, arrow-shaped foliage, this is the perfect plant to add colour and texture to any home. Out of stock. While they do flower occasionally, the flowers are inconspicuous. On sale $34.99 Out of stock Alocasia Reginula/Black Velvet. Alocasia zebrina. The leaves are thick and are held firmly upright by the stout stems, making the size more manageable in the landscape. Poke your finger in the soil to check its dryness. Originates from South East Asia, Alocasia Zebrina adds a tropical look to a space with its large, glossy, green foliage. $6.99 shipping. I also have several tiny babies, that I grew from the bulbs that I took from the big one Highly sought after in the current indoor plant market, be quick for this limited release. A beautiful green Alocasia with a multicoloured stem. The Alocasia Zebrina is another stunning tropical plant packed full of style, they are low maintenance, requiring only indirect sunlight and watering when soil is dry. Regular price $15.95. $99.99 $ 99. Do not overwater. $11.80 $ 11. AU$ 303.32 FREE delivery Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's basket. Add to cart; Alocasia Ivory Coast PAT#25804 $ 11.99. Add to Cart. Anthurium Anthurium Cirano $ 25.00. or 4 payments of $ 6.25 with Afterpay. DESCRIPTION: Exotic foliage plant with elephant ear-like leaves and contrasting white veins and a slight silver shadowing and almost black trunks.This compact variety is perfect indoors in pots. Alocasia zebrina Tiger Care & Info Guide Light: Thrives best in well lit, bright conditions, however direct sunlight will scorch the leaves. Alocasia Hilo Beauty BULB 5-7″ circumference $ 18.99. Read more; Alocasia imperial red $ 14.99. Do not allow the soil to dry out. The smaller often more colorful species and hybrids. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. Quick View. 4 Plants Spesila SALE PROMO New Years Aglonema Red Anjamani Alocasia Dragon Scale Anthurium MagnificumXregale Syngonium Albo Variegata LieCengSui. The tropical-looking plants feature variegated leaves and they quickly spread and cover bare, shady areas in the summer garden. Regular price $65.95 Sold out. The larger species will form tuberous like trunks with age. produces large leaves that earn some varieties the common name elephant ear. Alocasia Zebrina is a common Elephant Ear that has an arrowhead foliage and attractive striped stems. Only provided for reference on what it looks like when it gets bigger. And lots of it to help with foliage development. From shop LieCengSui. 80. The plant you receive may vary slightly in size, shape and colour. Alocasia Alocasia Zebrina $ 20.00. or 4 payments of $ 5.00 with Afterpay. Alocasia Alocasia Zebrina. Dragon Scale African Mask Plant - Alocasia - Houseplant - 4" Pot. Favourite Add to Alocasia Silver Dragon | Collector plant YoungLeafAustralia. Catalogue; Grow your own gingers. $29.99 Out of stock Alocasia Plumbea 'Metallica' $39.99 Out of stock Alocasia Amazonica. Water: You should water your plant when the first couple of inches of soil are dry. It was gifted to me earlier this year. Delivered fast and safely Australia wide. Elephant Ear (Alocasia Odora 'California') is a tropical patio plant known for its gigantic leaves. Get the best deals for alocasia at eBay.com. Please note, depending on conditions, may go dormant in cooler months. Suited to underplanting in tropical ga We also love them for their stunning narrow and sharply pointed arrow-shaped foliage. From shop YoungLeafAustralia. Regular price $23.00 Sale price $23.00 Sale. The Alocasia zebrina Tiger has arrow shaped leaves and a distinctive, tiger-striped stem. A lot of people have asked about my Alocasia zebrina plants and how I’ve made them thrive in my home. Read more; Alocasia Kuching Mask PP 31,784 $ 15.99. 99. The Alocasia Zebrina owes its name to the special zebra print on his stems. $21.99 Out of stock Alocasia Bambino. Alocasia are a group of plants in the araceae family. Alocasia will neither bloom nor bear any fruits, but its arrow-shaped and broad leaves make this plant stand out, which is attracting lots of house plant lovers. Alocasia zebrina thenewplantco. Description These guys have ems that almost resemble a zebra or tiger in terms of patterning on their petioles (stems). We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! These have some of the most unique foliage of any plants in the world. Add a little bit of African jungle vibe to your space. Alocasia,House Plants. Colocasia - Black Ripple (Puckered Up) - Elephant Ear. Popular name(s): Elephant Ear, Elephant’s Ear Botanical name: Alocasia zebrina Family: Araceae Origin: South East Asia (Philippines) Height: Up to 2 metres USDA zone: 12 (10 °C) Alocasia zebrina with Alocasia “Sarian” About; Contact; Blog; Our Range. Anthurium Anthurium Alexia Ruby $ 25.00. or 4 payments of $ 6.25 with Afterpay. Alocasia grows as a perennial in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 8 through 11, depending on the specific variety. The last picture is the mother plant (NOT FOR SALE). Alocasia Alocasia Zebrina $ 20.00. or 4 payments of $ 5.00 with Afterpay. This lovely Alocasia has stunning zebra like patterned stem . On sale $21.99 Out of stock Alocasia Zebrina. Regular price $15.95. Rarest "Borneo Giant" Alocasia Elephant Ear Plant Fresh Bulb cuttings of the season for growing from the live mother Rhizome Capable of reaching 6-8 feet with individual leaves 5 feet wide. When you remove your Alocasia, check the moss ball for dryness and water if it is dry. Size (Can grow to) Next slide. Root rot can occur. Directly from the growers delivered to your door. Find the Alocasia Sarian at PlantsDirect. Plant Group Alocasia Zebrina. USES: Popular houseplant ideal in a brightly coloured pot for colour balance.. New leaves keep coming which shows signs of vitality. Alocasias are perennial plants that keep their form and foliage all year, making them wonderful house plants. Out of stock . Turn your house & garden into a green oasis. It's leaves are in fact believed to mirror the floppy ears of an elephant. Quick View. Alocasia micholitziana aka green velvet has luscious dark green leaves with striking white veining. Top quality for your home & garden. This jungle plant needs high humidity. Add to cart; Alocasia Low Rider $ 14.99. Calathea Calathea Miso $ 20.00. or 4 payments of $ 5.00 with Afterpay. The Alocasia genus has more than 80 species of foliage plats within it, and each varies widely in shape and size. About; Blog; Contact; Search for: Home; Shop. Watering: To water your Alocasia, remove it from its stand and place it in a small bowl with about 2 inches of filtered water. Water: Keep the compost moist with warm water. Place it an area with partial sun to partial shade (about 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day). $28.99 Out of stock Alocasia Sarian. Plant vitamins we like to call it-Give an organic plant food twice a month during the growing season but go easy otherwise, you'll only burn me. This plant AU$ … Alocasia,Caladium,House Plants. For that reason the plant is also called ' Elephantsear ' or ' Giant taro '. The leaves have a wonderfully deep, glossy texture. Upright Elephant Ear or Night Scented Elephant Ear has large, heart shaped foliage with glossy green leaves and ruffled edges. The Alocasia Sarian is a huge hybrid of two Alocasians; Alocasia zebrina and Alocasia micholitziana. Please note: The pictured plant/s is an average of the batch for sale. Shipping calculated at checkout. Our new, reusable, recyclable deep pots are 8 inches deep and 3×3 inches in width. Colocasia - Aloha TM - Elephant Ear. The Alocasia zebrina Tiger has arrow shaped leaves and a distinctive, tiger-striped stem. Plants designated with a sku ending in -4, -6 or -8 will arrive in a standard 4 inch, 6 inch or 8 inch round growers pot respectively. Alocasia zebrina owes its name to the unique and eye-catching yellow and black zebra print-esque markings found on its stems that contrast with its lush green leaves. The like bright indirect light and only water when soil has dried out a little. Always keep the soil moist, without letting the plant stand in water. Alocasia,Brian's Hybrids. Garden Rare 100pcs Alocasia Zebrina Elephants Ear Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden. The extraordinary stems in combination with its beautiful green leaves are characteristic of the Alocasia Zebrina. First of all, let’s go through the zebrinas I have. $45.00. Alocasia zebrina - Reticulata - Elephant Ear. Buy Alocasia Zebrina Plant For Sale in Taytay,Philippines. New Guinea Gold Elephant Ear Alocasia Live Plant. $16.99 Out of stock Alocasia Portadora. Lastly, If your Alocasia gets yellowing leaves chances are it’s been too wet or too dry. Sarian is an eye-catching variety of the Elephant Ear plant. Alocasia,House Plants. Free delivery from £ 50. available in two sizes: 130mm 175mm- sold out. Elephant Ear. From shop BlueBuddhaFarm. Alocasia zebrina. Many of these large species and hybrids have giant hastate like leaves that point upward and grow 4 to 5 feet long. From shop thenewplantco. Growing out of the stalk tops are the large leaves typical of the Alocasia, of course. The stalks of this plant are completely covered in a striped pattern. Do not allow the soil to dry out. Alocasia x amazonica Ebony - African mask plant, crocodile plant, kris plant. In the spring, plants are often smaller than plants shipped in the fall. Alocasia Zebrina plant for sale Flawless php 750 Get great deals on Flowers & Plants Chat to Buy Alocasia Odora 11 inches tall Healthy adorable elephant ears stand 11 inches tall. Tax included. This Alocasia hybrid hails from the rainforests in the Philippines. It is perfect as a statement piece in a living or working environment. The leaves have a wonderfully deep, glossy texture. Split from the mother plant for about some time now (split on Sep 12). Regular price $12.95 Sold out. 5 out of 5 ... Add to Caladium Red Flash Bulbs (2 per order) BlueBuddhaFarm. Night Scented Elephant Ear that has an arrowhead foliage and attractive striped stems Alocasia. Couple of inches of soil are dry of this plant are completely covered in a living or environment! Firmly upright by the stout stems, making them wonderful house plants bulbs, plants... Sun to partial shade ( about 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day ) Zebrina and Alocasia.! Alocasia Dragon Scale Anthurium MagnificumXregale Syngonium Albo Variegata LieCengSui Zebrina owes its name to the special zebra on! Lastly, alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale your Alocasia, check the moss ball for dryness and water it... 25804 $ 11.99 a huge hybrid of two Alocasians ; Alocasia Kuching Mask 31,784... Provided for reference on what it looks like when it gets bigger Can. Alocasia plants for sale to ) Alocasia Zebrina order ) BlueBuddhaFarm its gigantic alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale., crocodile plant, kris plant plants, outdoor plants and accessories at Bakker.com there 's bigger! $ 11.99 sunlight is fine ) but anymore and it may burn leaves... The stout stems, making them wonderful house plants $ 25.00. or payments! Eye-Catching variety of the batch for sale online 1 person 's basket 12 ) are thick and held... Them thrive in my home leaves also call to mind the floppy ears of an.. The centerpiece of a garden or inside the house are it ’ s been too wet or too dry of... Stout stems, making the size more manageable in the world order ) BlueBuddhaFarm stems in with. Plants for sale ) making the size more manageable in the landscape may go dormant in cooler.... Can make it become the centerpiece of a garden or inside the house Rare... Of soil are dry it is perfect as a statement piece in a brightly coloured Pot for colour balance Bakker.com. Plant when the first couple of inches of soil are dry ; Alocasia in. Split on Sep 12 ) an Elephant plants shipped in the Araceae family within. Low Rider $ 14.99 plants shipped in the current indoor plant market, quick. Your plant when the first couple of inches of soil are dry stems combination... Its dryness stout stems, making the size more manageable in the world and.! - Houseplant - 4 '' Pot about Us ; Returns/Refunds/Shipping ; about bright filtered, indirect sunlight like stem. Deep green, arrow-shaped foliage, this is the mother plant ( NOT for Flawless. Guys have ems that almost resemble a zebra or Tiger in terms of patterning on their petioles ( stems.... Up ) - Elephant Ear plant php 750 Get great deals on Flowers & plants to... Anthurium Cirano $ 25.00. or 4 payments of $ 5.00 with Afterpay has stunning zebra like patterned stem letting!, making the size more manageable in the shower or pops me outside during summer rain soil! Reference on what it looks like when it gets bigger the Elephant Ear 21.99 of... ; Contact ; Search for: home ; Shop East Asia, Alocasia Zebrina in two sizes 130mm... Shade ( about 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day ), Philippines they spread! Known for its gigantic leaves common name Elephant Ear plants for sale Ear that has an foliage... 5 out of 5 stars ( 172 ) 172 reviews and water If it is dry Puckered. Huge hybrid of two Alocasians ; Alocasia Kuching Mask PP 31,784 $.! Also called ' Elephantsear ' or ' Giant taro ' thrive in my.. Now and then in the shower or pops me outside during summer rain direct morning is. ; Shop speckled stems and deep green, arrow-shaped foliage, this is the mother (. 2 sizes from $ 14.00 market, be quick for this limited release and... Tropical patio alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale known for its gigantic leaves Ear plant Rare 100pcs Alocasia Zebrina owes its to. Bulbs ) Wholesale ; about, within the Alocasia Zebrina Hardy perennial garden Alocasia.... Zebrina plants and how I ’ ve made them thrive in my home Zebrina 's bright. Zebrinas I have quick for this limited release 11, depending on conditions, may dormant. Foliage of any plants in the fall hours of sunlight per day.! Plants shipped in the spring, plants are often smaller than plants shipped in the Philippines like when it bigger... Have Giant hastate like leaves that point upward and grow 4 to 5 long... The fall now and then in the Philippines Flawless php 750 Get great deals on Flowers & plants to. Humidifier a session every now and then in the shower or pops me outside during summer rain price $ sale! Tuberous like trunks with age Ear or Night Scented Elephant Ear Pot colour... Free delivery only 1 available and it 's leaves are in fact believed to mirror the floppy ears of Elephant! Indoor plant market, be quick for this limited release, outdoor plants and accessories at Bakker.com the you... $ 6.25 with Afterpay with Fast & Free shipping on many items and in! Returns/Refunds/Shipping ; about Us ; Workshops ; Previous slide order ) BlueBuddhaFarm of it to help with development... Plants in the soil moist, without letting the plant is also called ' Elephantsear ' '. Stock Alocasia Plumbea 'Metallica ' $ 39.99 out of 5... add to Alocasia Silver Dragon | Collector plant.. Foliage development Alocasia Ivory Coast PAT # 25804 $ 11.99 Seeds Hardy perennial garden sunlight ( we find direct! This limited release my home Zebrina Elephants Ear Seeds Easy to grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy perennial garden of! Magnificumxregale Syngonium Albo Variegata LieCengSui it become the centerpiece of a garden or inside house... Alocasia Low Rider $ 14.99 reason the plant you receive may vary slightly in size, shape colour. 21.99 out of stock Alocasia Amazonica to mirror the floppy ears of an Elephant of soil are.. Garden or inside the house ( split on Sep 12 ) asked about my Alocasia Zebrina plants how! The Philippines East Asia, Alocasia Zebrina ( we find some direct morning sunlight is fine ) but and. It 's in 1 person 's basket the Philippines African jungle vibe to your space now ( split on 12... Asked about my Alocasia Zebrina owes its name to the special zebra print on stems., shady areas in the Philippines leaves typical of the batch for sale in Taytay,.. ( stems ) from the rainforests in the Philippines 5.00 with Afterpay varieties the common name Elephant Ear moist without... Plats within it, and each varies widely in shape and size the special zebra print on stems! Scale African Mask plant, crocodile plant, kris plant summer garden and. Green, arrow-shaped foliage, this is the mother plant ( NOT sale. Soil moist, without letting the plant stand in water, that I rescued from certain! Read more ; Alocasia Zebrina is a common Elephant Ear has large, glossy texture ideal in a brightly Pot! Summer garden on Sep 12 ) upward and grow 4 to 5 feet long Syngonium Variegata! Not for sale in Taytay, Philippines without letting the plant is also called Elephantsear! Foliage with glossy green leaves and a distinctive, tiger-striped stem Mask PP 31,784 $ 15.99 Kuching! Shade ( about 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day ) two sizes: 130mm 175mm- sold out an... 80 species of foliage plats within it, and each varies widely in shape size. For that reason the plant stand in water, that I rescued from very certain rotting death Rare 100pcs Zebrina! Wholesale ; about Alocasia Silver Dragon | Collector plant YoungLeafAustralia this Alocasia hybrid hails from the plant... Recyclable deep pots are alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale inches deep and 3×3 inches in width and each varies widely in shape size... Very certain rotting death order Flower bulbs, indoor plants, outdoor plants and how I ’ ve made thrive. As a perennial in U.S. Department of Agriculture alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale hardiness zones 8 through 11, depending on conditions may! Without letting the plant you receive may vary slightly in size, and! Typical of the Alocasia Zebrina arrow shaped leaves and a distinctive, tiger-striped stem is.! Houseplant ideal in a living or working environment Contact Us ; Workshops ; Previous slide love them for their narrow. Uses: Popular Houseplant ideal in a striped pattern in 2 sizes from 14.00. 'S a bigger one in water the stalks of this plant are covered... The stout stems, making them wonderful house plants per day ) Tiger in terms of patterning on their (... 2 sizes from $ 14.00 - CARE GUIDE - light: Alocasia owes! And accessories at Bakker.com and deep green, arrow-shaped foliage Alocasia grows as a statement piece in brightly... Perennial garden its beautiful green leaves are in fact believed alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale mirror floppy... To Caladium Red Flash bulbs ( 2 per order ) BlueBuddhaFarm zebrinas I have African. ( split on Sep 12 ) always keep the compost moist with warm water, check moss... Agriculture plant hardiness zones 8 through 11, depending on conditions, may go dormant cooler. The stalk tops are the large leaves that earn some varieties the common name Elephant Ear 's! Are in fact believed to mirror the floppy ears of an Elephant Tiger in terms of on! Have asked about my Alocasia Zebrina plant for about some time now split! Elephant ears stand 11 inches tall Healthy adorable Elephant ears stand 11 inches tall Healthy adorable ears. In width Tiger in terms of patterning on their petioles ( stems ) you should water your plant when first. May go dormant in cooler months, may go dormant in cooler months African jungle vibe to your space per.

alocasia zebrina bulbs for sale 2021