... Hit Da Pavement. The name of this project might be 7 Days of Funk, but there’s enough groove in this mofo to last a lifetime. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates 1. from 7 Days of Funk … Check out Hit Da Pavement [Explicit] by 7 Days Of Funk on Amazon Music. 7 Days of Funk (Snoopzilla and Dam-Funk) celebrate the release of their debut, 7 Days of Funk, with the video for “Hit Da Pavement.” The dynamic … Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. [3] !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? 7 Days of Funk was recorded in Los Angeles in 2013 by Shon Lawon at The Compound, except "Hit Da Pavement" which was recorded by Dâm-Funk at Funkmosphere Lab. The song premiered on October 8, 2013, on Stones Throw Records' SoundCloud page and was made available at the Stones Throw Store and iTunes Music Store on October 15, 2013. 7 Days of Funk was recorded in Los Angeles in 2013 by Shon Lawon at The Compound, except "Hit Da Pavement" which was recorded by Dâm-Funk at Funkmosphere Lab. Sign Up Sign In Hi, Member since Balance ... Hit Da Pavement (Explicit) By 7 Days of Funk 7 Days of Funk. It is the opening track on their eponymous debut studio album in 2013. Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! The album was supported by the single "Faden Away", followed by the promotional single "Hit Da Pavement". The song was written by Calvin Broadus and Damon Riddick. N-ggas hit the pavement When I come through slow In a 6-4 hanging out the window N-ggas hit the pavement When I fall through the club Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Download 7 Days of Funk (Explicit) by 7 Days of Funk | eMusic. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. As pop stars go, not many have had a busier year than Snoop Dogg (or Snoopzilla, as he has called himself for this album). It was named in … The new video is "Hit Da Pavement," directed by Henry Demaio. This is the promotional single and the first track that was recorded on ‘7 Days of Funk’. The song was written by Calvin Broadus and Damon Riddick. 4:16 PREVIEW Let It Go. 7 Days of Funk was met with generally positive reviews from music critics with an average score of 74 at Metacritic, based on 19 reviews. 1 Question with Steve A is great, Hit The Pavement is hot. DOWNLOAD: “Hit Da Pavement,” “1 Question” NOTE: The 7 Days of Funk album is currently streaming at Rdio, and there’s also an exclusive Rdio bonus track, “Wingz,” included. [3] The album, mixed by Cole M.G.N. About 7 Days of Funk. The King of Modern Funk meets the smoked-out scion of G-Funk on the 7 Days of Funk album, where Snoop Dogg performs under the name Snoopzilla, the homage to the legendary funk master, Bootsy Collins, who often went by the moniker Bootzilla. Seven days of funk, baby Niggas hit the pavement When I come through slow In a six-four hanging out the window Niggas hit the pavement When I fall through the club Chuckin' up the dub on you scrubs Niggas hit the pavement DF on the beat If you don't work then you don't eat Niggas hit the pavement Real true statement Grind 'til they pay me Song information for Hit Da Pavement - 7 Days of Funk on AllMusic Go directly to shout page. This is the second part of what began in the first video, "Faden Away". Seven days of funk, baby Niggas hit the pavement When I come through slow In a six-four hanging out the window Niggas hit the pavement When I fall through the club Chuckin' up the dub on you scrubs Niggas hit the pavement DF on the beat If you don't work then you don't eat Niggas hit the pavement Real true statement Grind 'til they pay me About 7 Days of Funk This 7 Days of Funk album was released in 2013 and featured titles like Hit Da Pavement, Hit Da Pavement [Instrumental] [Instrumental] and 1Question? We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. EMUSIC TOKEN. 7 days of funk, baby [Hook] N-ggas hit the pavement When I come through slow In a 6-4 hanging out the window N-ggas hit the pavement When I fall through the club Chuckin up the dub on you scrubs N-ggas hit the pavement DF on the beat If you don’t work then you don’t eat N-ggas hit the pavement "Faden Away" is a song by California-based funk duo 7 Days of Funk, released as the lead single of their eponymous debut studio album. "Hit Da Pavement" is a song by American funk duo 7 Days of Funk. Let it Go however is the standout track featuring an interpolation of Patrice Rushen's "Feels So Real" with Snoop singing the whole track. This is a great breezy funk tune that ..feels so real.. 7/10 Buy Hit Da Pavement (Cassette) by 7 Days Of Funk (Cassette). Watch the music video for 7 Days Of Funk's "Do My Thang" 2,258 Views 0 Comments 7 Days Of Funk "Hit Da Pavement" Video 7 Days of Funk 1Question? It is the opening track on their eponymous debut studio album in 2013. "Hit Da Pavement" is a song by American funk duo 7 Days of Funk. The album, mixed by Cole M.G.N. 3. This process is automatic. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. //]]>. Stones Throw released "Faden Away" along with "Hit Da Pavement" on a cassingle on … Amoeba Music. CHARTS. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 7 Days Of Funk is comprised of Snoopzilla (better known as rapper/singer Snoop Dogg) and modern-funk musician Dâm-Funk. Listen free to 7 Days Of Funk – 7 Days Of Funk (Hit Da Pavement, Let It Go and more). Dam Funk knows his funk - Its like a sequel to Dam Funk's Toeachizown album. Do you know any background info about this track? The album features guest appearances from … Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Funk duo with Snoop Dogg (Snoopzilla) on the mic and DāM-FunK on the instrumentals. Their eponymous debut album was inspired by the work of '70s psychedelic soul outfit Funkadelic and Snoop's 'Snoopzilla' moniker is is a play on the band's iconic bassist Bootsy Collins' nickname Bootzilla. It is the opening track on their eponymous debut studio album in 2013. Leave feedback, The King of Modern Funk meets the smoked-out scion of G-Funk on the. "Hit Da Pavement" is a song by American funk duo 7 Days of Funk. As the two rock interesting hair-dos and drive around in … //

7 days of funk hit the pavement 2021