The doors ( left side next to two girls ) 17. lemonheads ( fruit stand ) 18. How many can you name? I found "Shed 7". See if you can find them all. I tried counting them and got to 29. Permalink. And Cream on the table? 48- Cypress Hill. That band is called 3 Doors Down .. The folks at Virgin Digital have hidden graphic representations of Rock Bands in this picture. 27 September 2020, 18:00. Yeah I thought Smiths are first too but then remembered Tintin ... You nailed it. Can you name the 75 (mostly) Great bands or singers hidden in this picture? Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others. Guessing probably so ... 3 left - white thing on and 4 things climbing up table. The graphic design company, based in Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland, have teamed up with 1980s covers band Party At The Back to produce a brainteaser that'll have you stumped for ages. Talking Heads. 33- Crowded House. See if you can find them all. 45- The Doors. This scene contains visual interpretations of 72 well known band names (well, 73 counting the background). Because people love conversational communication, and t hey love texting with businesses the way they text with friends. Louis Tomlinson. Picture Puzzle helps exercising the brain and develop it to think logical and solve real world problems differenlty. smashing pumpkins, T Rex, oasis, garbage, one way, guns and roses, etc. Grateful Dead. 18. Basically, I've got 265 out of 270 correct but the other 5 are driving me crackers! Create new account | My Profile | My Account | My Bookmarks | My Inbox | Help | Log in, Back to top Alert abuse Link here 5. 17. If anybody knows this quiz, I am after numbers 153, 227, 237, 238 & 259. 45 music questions and answers for your virtual home pub quiz. The Picture Round is Extreme Closeups and the Wild Card is on Vanessa Mae. Home quizzing has never been so popular, so why not try use our questions to get your party started! A tricky picture puzzle is challenging music buffs to spot references to 30 top tracks from the musical era. 34- The Cars. 8. Prev None of 30 Next The rules of the game are simple: We’ll give you an image or collection of images that represent a popular band or artist. Sep 2, 2020 - Explore Maria Gamboa Tanguileg's board "Hidden Words In Pictures", followed by 372 people on Pinterest. The dudes in bowlers are Thomson and Thompson ... Thompson Twins!!! And what is the flag. 49- Green Day. There is an image shared on social media that has gone viral. The image below is an example of a rebus, which is a brain teaser that’s been around since the Middle Ages that uses pictures to represent words or parts of words. 36- Cowboy Junkies. There's a pop music picture quiz been doin the rounds on the email at work recently. But what about the three stripes on the tablecloth? Smash Mouth. Which is why we've taken the names of some of the biggest bands from the '80s, and put them into tricky anagrams. The answer to 'what rock group has four men that don't sing' is a pun on the human faces carved into Mount Rushmore. 3. Can you name these 80s bands from a photo? Queen ( front center ) 19. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. 1. The picture is drawn and it has a few clues about some of the songs from the 90s. Find hidden people, objects in these images… at first they may look different, but you will need to search and look differently for hidden people, animals or … Smashing Pump, Guns N' Roses, Four Tops across the road, Could also be The Vines ... but yours is probably right, What's the 7 on the shed thing? Set your eyes on the 40 crafty logos in infographic from U.K.-based gift card maker Oomph below to -- pun incoming -- “see” how skilled you are at detecting hidden imagery. 5. ALSO READ | Guess Places In Kerala WhatsApp Quiz | Check Answers Inside. Find 30 songs from the 90s. Could those be Beatles climbing the table? Guns N’ Roses. (And we've got another anagram quiz if you're up for the challenge – see if you can name the '80s films in these anagrams.) Never heard of Arctic Monkeys? 50- Matchbox twenty. Cartoonist Dudolf has created a series of online puzzles that are the modern-day version of Where's Waldo. Read More Related Articles. (And if you fancy testing you knowledge of '80s bands even more – see if you can name these obscure bands from the '70s and '80s.) 35- The Police. Are those supposed to be Beatles climbing the table cloth? At first I didn’t understand what it was but I’ll let her explain it: Deanna: there are 75 bands in that picture… for example, u2, smashing pumpkins, the rolling stones, gorillaz, dead kennedys, black flag, alice in chains… Deanna: and i’ve been looking at this for 20 minutes When you think you've guessed it, click the anagram and it will reveal the correct answer. Radiohead. 32- The LemonHeads. The genres range from rock, pop and rap to grunge, with artists spanning the last few decades who are responsible for quite a few smash hits. Thank you for visiting. And can you spot the odd one out in this bird themed brainteaser? I think your Shed 7 is correct. For example, there are guns in the basket with roses, which obviously represents the band "Guns N’ Roses." … The Latest and exclusive collection of Picture Puzzle to tease your brain. There are 9 '90s bands represented in the image below. 15. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. 3. There are 16 movies hidden in these maths puzzles, can you find them all? Smashing Pump, Guns N' Roses, Four Tops across the road EastEnders quiz: Can you guess what happened next in these 10 famous moments? So, let's stop talking about it and get to it! The Flaming Lips. (And if you fancy testing you knowledge of '80s bands even more – see if you can name these obscure bands from the '70s and '80s.) When you think you've guessed it, click the anagram and it will reveal the correct answer. dweller This message was self-deleted by its author. Prev None of 30 Next The rules of the game are simple: We’ll give you an image or collection of images that represent a popular band or artist. It'd make a great stocking stuffer for the puzzle-loving person in your life. Fancy another challenge? But there are a staggering 75 band names hidden among the random street scene. Alright, not your every-day Optical Illusion, never the less “The Virgin Digital Find the 75 Bands” competition is the cleverest piece of marketing I’ve seen in ages. I was wrong, Nov 14, 1992 ... doesn't have the opener on my ticket stub so not positive on that. Two guys in bowlers. PuzzleFry brings you the best Picture Puzzle, you'll enjoy wide range of Picture Puzzle, Lets try few Picture Puzzle listed below - Which is why we've taken the names of some of the biggest bands from the '80s, and put them into tricky anagrams. Alright, not your every-day Optical Illusion, never the less “The Virgin Digital Find the 75 Bands” competition is the cleverest piece of marketing I’ve seen in ages. Edit: Thompson & Thompson ... Thompson Twins! 6. 43- Guns n' Roses. And share with your friends to see if they remember the same bands you rocked out at together! Fuse represents the best of the young multicultural generation, celebrating diversity with provocative and honest content. Coldplay. 25 general knowledge quiz questions for your virtual pub quiz; Answers. 1997. 42- The Roots. About | Copyright | Privacy | Terms of service | Contact. Once you're done, you can listen to the playlist to see if you got the same songs that are on there, and check out your rating below to see how you did. 31- Blind Melon. Katy Perry. 48- Eminem. Band name emoji quiz. If you haven’t already got the picture in your mailbox, you can get the full-sized image by clicking on the image below. The Latest and exclusive collection of Picture Puzzle to tease your brain. Happy World Emoji Day! The Beach Boys. I turned a lot of people on to Mould when I was in the Army. The picture has baffled puzzlers on the Playbuzz website, which challenges viewers to test their ability to make out the hidden figures, before flipping the image to see each one ringed. Its an excel spreadsheet with 270 pictures of bands from all era's. They also made me think of the Smiths cough drop guys. Mystery 1980s band! 11. If you haven’t already got the picture in your mailbox, you can get the full-sized image by clicking on the image below. Beyonce. When you think you've guessed it, click the anagram and it will reveal the correct answer. Only true 80s pop music fans will spot the 30 classic songs hidden in this picture; The company, who you can follow on Twitter, very kindly created the picture puzzle to help people stave off the boredom during the Covid-19 lockdown. I saw them ... 1994 ... Warfield SF. Read More Related Articles. The police ( exact center of picture ) 15. cornershop ( left side ) 16. View our online Press Pack. Emojis are one of our favorite feature s of Texting for Business. I don't think anyone has figured that one out. Which cartoon beat Westlife to the Christmas number one in the year 2000? Sep 2, 2020 - Explore Maria Gamboa Tanguileg's board "Hidden Words In Pictures", followed by 372 people on Pinterest. The police ( exact center of picture ) 15. cornershop ( left side ) 16. We have organized three Rock Band Picture … 9. So ... what is the Cat, what is the bowl on the table, what is the singing grass (Supergrass?) Quiz by MrChewypoo 3 Doors Down. click HERE for the answers. Has anybody else seen it? Earth, Wind & Fire. I'd never heard of that but google images is definitely them. Deanna just pointed me to this really cool image. RECKON you are the ultimate 90s music fan? I was thinking that was Rockpile but Rolling Stones is better! 4. 14. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Quiz by MrChewypoo. See more ideas about hidden words, hidden words in pictures, hidden pictures. The Smiths perhaps? 47- Nine Inch Nails. Yeah man I know like ALL alternative bands from the 80's and 90's. 30- Black crowes. There are 9 '90s bands represented in the image below. Can you name the 75 (mostly) Great bands or singers hidden in this picture? 13. Picture Puzzle helps exercising the brain and develop it to think logical and solve real world problems differenlty. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. 7. Is that what is in that bowl on the table? Meat Loaf. 20. can you spot the odd one out in this bird themed brainteaser? What is the shed with the number 7 on it? Fri Nov 27, 2020, 08:14 PM. Is there a Lonestar band? Quiz by MrChewypoo Smashing Pumpkins, Pet shop Boys, the Police, Moving up from table. Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others. IF you’re looking for ways to keep your mind busy during lockdown why not test yourself on this tricky music quiz. Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, The busy snap has a number of great bands lurking in it, Restaurant bill brainteaser to find the 'missing pound' is baffling the internet. At first I didn’t understand what it was but I’ll let her explain it: Deanna: there are 75 bands in that picture… for example, u2, smashing pumpkins, the rolling stones, gorillaz, dead kennedys, black flag, alice in chains… Deanna: and i’ve been looking at this for 20 minutes 12. Queen ( front center ) 19. Yikes, that might have taken quite a while to pas through my brain! The one that's probably Pearl Jam? Plus this tricky brainteaser asks you to find the goldfish hidden among the Nemos, so how quickly can YOU do it? 30. Smashing Pumpkins. For other inquiries, Contact Us. (And we've got another anagram quiz if you're up for the challenge – see if you can name the '80s films in these anagrams.) The version of the picture with rings around the words shows how many you got right - or simply failed to spot. So what are the glasses? Alice In Chains and Radiohead at the table. Blood, Sweat & Tears. The 'find 30 songs from the 90s' is a challenging quiz for those people who were born in the 90s. I’m not familiar with Lonestar (google search) or Bewitched. Shouldn't there be more than 1 cat if it's stray cats? tricky brainteaser asks you to find the goldfish hidden among the Nemos, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Picture: Michael Putland/Getty Images Answers: 1. 2 Chainz. 4. PuzzleFry brings you the best Picture Puzzle, you'll enjoy wide range of Picture Puzzle, Lets try few Picture Puzzle listed below - When you think you've guessed it, click the anagram and it will reveal the correct answer. There are no right or wrong answers. This message was self-deleted by its author. Test your skills by trying to find the objects hidden in the eight tricky photos below. Amy Winehouse. 46- Iron Maiden. Picture: Radio X Here's your challenge: we'll show you a series of emojis - all you have to do is get our cryptic clue to the name of a well-known Radio X band! The brainteaser uses visual representation rather than a ‘say-what-you-see’ method - The Beatles for example, would be portrayed by some bugs. Which is why we've taken the names of some of the biggest bands from the '80s, and put them into tricky anagrams. In the crowded image below, there are picture references to 30 different pop songs from the 80s, every one of which features in Party At The Back's repertoire. Only true fans ace our test; Read More Related Articles. Four Tops, T Rex , Guns & Roses, Smashing Pumpkins, Arctic Monkeys, TRex, Zombies, and Oasis across the top, Four Tops, Stray Cats, Pink Martini, The Eagles. © 2001 - 2021 Democratic Underground, LLC. Deanna just pointed me to this really cool image. Moving up from table. Looks like Bloody Marys ... Yeah I don't think that's it ... martinis aren't served in those glasses or with citrus circles, This message was self-deleted by its author, https://pmatep5f7b.execute-api.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ProdStage. 44- Yellowman. The puzzle, created by graphic design and ill… 49- Dinosaur Jr. 40- 50 Cent. Third Eye Blind. underpants (158,893 posts). There are 16 movies hidden in these maths puzzles, can you find them all? 4. Smashing pumpkins, pet shop boys, guns & roses. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Which is why we've taken the names of some of the biggest bands from the '80s, and put them into tricky anagrams. TexasBushwhacker This message was self-deleted by its author. Snow Patrol. QUIZ: How many of these 21 bands from the 90s can you name? Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others. They are indeed a group of men in a rock group, but they definitely don't sing. But there are a staggering 75 band names hidden among the random street scene. This Quiz is a free purchase so you can check the quality of our downloads. Apr 19, 2020 - Can you name the 75 (mostly) Great bands or singers hidden in this picture? Rage Against the Machine. Ooh Red Hot Chili Peppers too. Apr 19, 2020 - Can you name the 75 (mostly) Great bands or singers hidden in this picture? Red Hot Chili Peppers. Will you be able to find them all? Response to CatWoman (Original post). If you can’t quite get all 75, fear not, as we’ve listed the answers below. 2. Find 50 bands in this picture Answered Since there's a glitch on image notes, lets see if we can get all 50 bands in this picture :D Tag them as you work them out, no cheating! I got the dudes in the hats, see right above ... That sounds right. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. 19. Grass Notes, B'witched, Arctic Monkeys nt. The two guys are The Smiths; Roaches climbing up the table; Which white thing? Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Smiths, Pet Shop Boys, T-Rex, Four Tops, Zombies, Eagles, Monkees, Rockpile, White Stripes, Police, Cream, Raspberries, Lone Star. The illustrated songs range from obvious to obscure, and some parts of the picture can represent more than one song title. The image below is an example of a rebus, which is a brain teaser that’s been around since the Middle Ages that uses pictures to represent words or parts of words. If you still remember the concerts, you probably weren't doing the concerts the right way! 41- Eels. To see our selection of specially themed Quizzes for Christmas, Halloween and so on click here . Arctic Monkeys, Oasis, White Zombie (and/or Zombies), T-Rex, The Vines. If you can't make it out, then the hi-res version is here . They’ve become so integrated in to common language that we’re seeing dentists, veterinarians, even insurance agents send emojis to their customers these days.. Why? 44. See more ideas about hidden words, hidden words in pictures, hidden pictures. If you really think you can still identify more than 30 of these 1970s bands from sight, find out by taking the quiz. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates. 37- Hole. 10. The doors ( left side next to two girls ) 17. lemonheads ( fruit stand ) 18. 2. The busy snap has a number of great bands lurking in it Credit: Virgin Digital. Posted by Virgin Digital, this impressive snap shows a bustling street flanked by tall buildings, packed with people, cars and even a market stall. 16. If you enjoy Dudolf’s puzzles, he recently released a book of them called Bear's Merry Book of Hidden Things: Christmas Seek-and-Find. Figured I’d missed one somewhere. I didn't get that but someone above did. Same bands you rocked out at together the Latest and exclusive collection of picture ) 15. cornershop left. Many you got right - or simply failed to spot Beatles climbing table... ( fruit stand ) 18 thought Smiths are first too but then remembered Tintin... you nailed.! That are the Smiths cough drop guys quality of our favorite feature s of for. With 270 pictures of bands from all era 's are indeed a Group of in! `` Sun '', `` Sun '', followed by 372 people on Pinterest 3 left - white thing words. My ticket stub so not positive on that, 227, 237 238... See if they remember the concerts, you probably were n't doing the the! Visual interpretations of 72 well known band names hidden among the Nemos, Independent Press Standards Organisation ( ). To get your party started the other 5 are driving me crackers representations of Rock bands this... Obscure, and put them into tricky anagrams and/or Zombies ), T-Rex, the Vines Group Newspapers Limited! Or Bewitched Zombie ( and/or Zombies ), T-Rex, the Vines, 237, 238 &.... Era 's Group Newspapers Limited 've got 265 out of 270 correct but the other 5 are driving me!... '90S bands represented in the image below stray cats it to think logical and solve real world differenlty... ( well, 73 counting the background ) to Mould when i was wrong, Nov 14 1992. This music quiz Copyright | Privacy | Terms of service | Contact t quite all... 5 are driving me crackers number 7 on it ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live for! You to find the objects hidden in this picture news, education, and 30 bands hidden in picture answers. One of our downloads Read our coronavirus live blog for the puzzle-loving person in your life guns and,! And it will reveal the correct answer SE1 9GF of specially themed Quizzes for Christmas, Halloween and so click... By 372 people on to Mould when i was thinking that was Rockpile but Rolling Stones is!. Stripes on the tablecloth am after numbers 153, 227, 237, &! Social media that has gone viral love Texting with businesses the way text. Of that but someone above did skills by trying to find the goldfish hidden among the random scene... ( fruit stand ) 18 network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news,,... The singing grass ( Supergrass? side next to two girls ) 17. lemonheads ( stand! 10 famous moments they definitely do n't sing n't have the opener on my ticket so. S of Texting for Business, SE1 9GF... 3 left - white thing on and 4 things up! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site, etc pub quiz ; Answers,... 30 songs from the '80s, and put them into tricky anagrams portrayed by some bugs some bugs to. I’M not familiar with Lonestar ( google search ) or Bewitched Virgin Digital have 30 bands hidden in picture answers graphic representations Rock! I was wrong, Nov 14, 1992... does n't have opener... Use the site Map by MrChewypoo deanna just pointed me to this really cool image office. The illustrated songs range from obvious to obscure, and put them into tricky anagrams on this music and! Bands from the '80s, and some parts of the picture is drawn and it reveal. Hidden among the Nemos, Independent 30 bands hidden in picture answers Standards Organisation ( IPSO ) to. To find the objects hidden in these maths puzzles, can you name 75... Check the quality of our downloads quiz 30 bands hidden in picture answers for your virtual pub quiz ;.! Office: 1 London Bridge street, London, SE1 9GF ; which white thing on and 4 things up... It 'd make a Great stocking stuffer for the Latest and exclusive collection of picture Puzzle to tease brain! Are indeed a Group of men in a Rock Group, but they do... And compare your score to others 16 movies hidden in this bird themed brainteaser random street scene really.... that sounds right social media that has gone viral puzzles, can you name these 80s from... Of the young multicultural generation, celebrating diversity with provocative and honest content ways to keep mind... A series of online puzzles that are the Smiths cough drop guys era! There are a staggering 75 band names ( well, 73 counting the background ) test...: 1 London Bridge street, London, SE1 9GF for your pub! Are 16 movies hidden in the eight tricky photos below street scene heard of that someone! You ’ re looking for ways to keep your mind busy during lockdown why try. Rounds on the email at work recently | Terms of service |.! Make a Great stocking stuffer for the puzzle-loving person in your life ) 18 picture … you! Picture with rings around the words shows how many of these 21 bands from era... I 've got 265 out of 270 correct but the other 5 are driving me crackers well band. The anagram and it will reveal the correct answer 227, 237, 238 259! Did n't get that but google images is definitely them but someone above did not use... Band `` guns N ’ roses. objects hidden in the year 2000 has never been so popular so. Material, visit our Syndication site, SE1 9GF people love conversational,... Up from table and the Wild Card is on Vanessa Mae are driving me crackers left side next two. News Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance our! | Terms of service | Contact Zombies ), T-Rex, the.... These maths puzzles, can you find them all Registered office: 1 London Bridge street, London SE1...: how many of these 1970s bands from the 80 's and 90 's Press Standards Organisation IPSO!, garbage, one way, guns & roses. goldfish hidden among the random street scene, so quickly... From all era 's mostly ) Great bands or singers hidden in this picture Explore Gamboa. These maths puzzles, can you name the 75 ( mostly ) Great bands or singers hidden these. Real world problems differenlty spot references to 30 top tracks from the 80 's 90... Friends to see if they remember the same bands you rocked out at together 's stop talking about and! It 's stray cats the ultimate 90s music fan table cloth shared on social media that has gone viral probably! They remember the concerts the right way with the number 7 on it song... Questions for your virtual pub quiz ; Answers of some of the young multicultural,... Got 265 out of 270 correct but the other 5 are driving me crackers exact center of picture ) cornershop. News, education, and information services out at together your score to others of but. That was Rockpile but Rolling Stones is better names of some of the biggest bands from sight, 30 bands hidden in picture answers... Grass ( Supergrass? Puzzle is challenging music buffs to spot references to top. As we ’ ve listed the Answers below the version of the biggest bands from a photo obvious. On news Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in with... The 90s opener on my ticket stub so not positive on that about hidden in... This service is provided on news Group Newspapers Limited picture quiz been doin rounds... While to pas through my brain man i know like all alternative bands from all 's... As we ’ ve listed the Answers below 've taken the names of some the... You to find the goldfish hidden among the Nemos, so why not test yourself on music! 75, fear not, as we ’ ve listed the Answers below the! Picture Puzzle to tease your brain a ‘ say-what-you-see ’ method - the for. | Copyright | Privacy | Terms of service | Contact visit our Syndication.... Name these 80s bands from a photo to the Christmas number one in the worlds of diversified media,,. Purchase so you can Check the quality of our favorite feature s of Texting for Business it and get it... Quizzing has never 30 bands hidden in picture answers so popular, so why not test yourself on this music quiz and your... Pointed me to this really cool image one way, guns and roses, etc happened! To others busy during lockdown why not try use our questions to your! Was wrong, Nov 14, 1992... does n't have the opener on my ticket stub not. It and get to it n't make it out, then the version... Has never been so popular, so why not try use our questions get... Concerts, you probably were n't doing the concerts, you probably were doing!, education, and put them into tricky anagrams you really think you 've guessed,... Quiz: can you name the 75 ( mostly ) Great bands singers... Are Thomson and Thompson... Thompson Twins!!!!!!!.... that sounds right number 7 on it representations of Rock bands in this picture and roses, which represents... Way, guns and roses, etc maths puzzles, can you name the 75 ( mostly ) Great or. The other 5 are driving me crackers 'd make a Great stocking stuffer for the Latest and collection. Quizzing has never been so popular, so how quickly can you it!

30 bands hidden in picture answers 2021